Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oɴᴇ Pɪᴇᴄᴇ﹕Rᴀᴅɪᴀɴᴛ Dᴀᴡɴ

Back to Guilds

Hαve yoυ coмe тo prove yoυ вeloɴɢ oɴ тнeѕe ѕeαѕ... 

Tags: One Piece, Literate, Role Play, Battle, Adventure 

Reply Mᴀʀɪɴᴇ Hᴏᴍᴇ Bᴀsᴇ
Head Building Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lerry Jive

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 5:03 pm
        𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐇𝐐xx𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝐁𝐔𝐈𝐋𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆xxxxBlue Sea l Base
        User Image
User Image____________________________________________________

xxxxxClaimed by: Marines x

This is the most prominent building in Marine HQ. It resembles a large white tower that extends up into the air, overcasting a shadow on the lower facilities. Here is where all of the offices and branch organizations reside. Come here to meet with the higher ups and report completed missions.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:43 pm
User ImageUser Image

A new place to start the dawn of a new era. There was something about this building in particular that made Cameron wish to take in its glory. Perhaps it was because this was supposed to be where all the higher up stayed. Or maybe it was because this was the place where the lower ranking members of the Marines had to hand in their missions. No matter what, this seemed to be the place that every single member of this police force had to visit. After capturing his first pirate, Cameron had himself some kind of revelation. This was the job he was supposed to accomplish. This was what he should be doing, even if the other members were off doing their own things. A part of him felt as if he should rally up his force and attempt to start a crew. A grouping of Marine dedicated to working together. It would no doubt help against taking down any pirates or mercenaries with the same thought and it would definitely open up the eyes of marines who weren't on his crew. The real question was whether or not the little lizard felt up to the task of leading. He knew he could do it, but the problem lied within his ability to listen to others. What if someone felt they could do his job better? Would he be petty and allow them to try as he watched the fail? Or would he simple call them a problem and remove them from the equation? Cameron felt he was a leader, but he also felt that his own agendas came first. Those two things never really melded together well. With his place on the Marines, he felt that that statement could never be made more true.

"So am I here to start over and become the Fleet Admiral that I always felt I should be.." He spoke out, even if it was light and somewhat under his breathe. "..or am I here to determine whether or not this is my place in the world?" On his person was still the stolen egg of Ben's, as well as the Beli he was given from the very same man. A true follower of the law would have returned the egg to the owner, but instead he promised a pirate to give the egg elsewhere. Instead, he made a commitment towards a duty that was not a priority. Standing within the first room of the building, the little chameleon would just look on. "Am I taking steps forward.. or back?" He was one confused little lizard.

Current Tantrum :: 433
Overall Dilemma :: 3,248

05 [ +00 ] Strength
20 [ +00 ] Speed
05 [ +00 ] Endurance
05 [ +00 ] Accuracy
35 [ +10 ] Intelligence

Haraxmant
Sorry it took so long. Laptop's wifi kept going out.

Acuroi

Haraxmant

Sex Symbol

9,000 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:54 am
User Image
llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
Str: 55 | End: 50 | Spd: 40 | Int: 0 | Acc: 0
232/232 HP

The end of a cigar lit up and a voice shot out to the marine questioning his position "It's possible to do both..." he commented "Hell, some would question whether forward or backwards is the right direction itself." he added. He blew smoke out of his mouth before approaching the fellow marine. "Forward? Back? Who cares? You should walk your own path to your goals" he continued, proposing to examine the man's thoughts "So, Fleet Admiral? That's a mighty goal. Pardon my eavesdropping but, that is one hell of a goal. Seriously" he said, giving a toothy grin "I like it" he added. He placed the cigar back to his mouth and crossed his arms "Won't be easy, if you wanna go about it the nice way, it'll take awhile to get there too. If time isn't an issue for you? But what i would suggest, is the faster route. You know, stepping on people, climbing your way to the top through hurting others. It's legal, you just won't make many friends along the way. I don't remember signing up to make friends though..." he said, giving the man another smile.

Word Count: 191
Total: 191
Vemix

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:47 pm
User ImageUser Image

If he had eyebrows, this would be the time they would rise up in slight confusion. Was the little lizard talking aloud just now? It was something he always did, as he felt the only person who would truly understand him would be himself. Plus, the little voice inside your head never changed tone or volume. Speaking aloud almost seemed to make his words clearer and easier to grasp. "Both huh?" The tiny chameleon's form turned around to meet the newcomer face to face. However, a shocking revelation took hold of the lizard as he finally set sight on the male before him. The tower of a fishman stood before Cameron's eight inch form and the tiny chameleon could really only stare up in disbelief. He always did forget that literally everyone was taller than him. "..ahem." He coughed in order to bypass his slight shock. "Forward is always the end goal, even if you have to take a different route to make it that way." Looking upward like a kid within a store trying to watch those televisions on the highest shelves, Cameron found himself rubbing his neck at the thought of the eventual pain. He'd take a few steps back before just giving up on that notion and simply motioning for the man to follow. Finding a nearby table, the little lizard would not take a seat, but climb right onto the table's surface. With a newfound height, he would continue the conversation. He questioned the forward march that he was currently working on. He caught one pirate, but what if pirates were all just like Ben? Certainly they weren't, but even if most of them were just out in the world trying to make it a better place.. then would it not be Cameron who was in the wrong? "Although maybe you are right. As long as I am walking my own path, it should not matter." The chameleon would grab at his chin and take a thinking stance.

"Fleet Admiral." He reiterated the ranking he had already stated he wanted to be. The old conversation would wait, as Cameron did not wish to dive too deep into something with such a diverse meaning. Philosophical debates were not really his thing. "Being a chameleon, I was always used to being on the lower end of the food chain. As the top of the Marines, that would change quickly." He took his hand away from his chin and instead place it behind his head. Laying down upon the table now, the little lizard would mimic someone who was just lounging on a beach. "We are the same, you and I, but at the same time we are different. As with you, I did not sign up to make friends. However, I understand that I can not do everything by myself until I have the power to crush others without a second thought." It may have sounded strange, coming from a little lizard, but he was deathly serious. Cameron knew that right now he was weak. Right now, there was nothing stopping any of the higher ups from coming down and smiting his progress. He needed to be smart. "Plus, I'm a simple scientist. We aren't meant to be blatantly stepping on people. I have to invent ways to do that." He rose his head up and took on an Indian styled posture. Looking at the fishman again, he would c**k his head to the side before taking on a look of curiosity.

"But what about you? Surely you aren't just here to give advice on the road to victory? If you didn't sign up for friends, why did you?" A slew of questions for the fishman that seemed highly interested in the lone chameleon. It was almost weird how he just showed up right when Cameron was speaking to himself about his problems. Perhaps, like a shark, he smelled the blood in the air and found the little lizard in order to gobble him up in this web of intricate truths.

Current Tantrum :: 673
Overall Dilemma :: 3,921

05 [ +00 ] Strength
20 [ +00 ] Speed
05 [ +00 ] Endurance
05 [ +00 ] Accuracy
35 [ +10 ] Intelligence

Haraxmant

Acuroi

Haraxmant

Sex Symbol

9,000 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:43 am
User Image
llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
262/262 HP

Cassius pointed at the man at he agreed with the statement about taking his own path "Exactly" he said, encouraging the behavior of this small chameleon. He squatted down to better speak with the man "Scientist? Well, with your size I suppose choosing power of the mind was a better option. I hardly survive out there as is, I doubt someone with your stature would hold up well in combat." he spoke, it was rude. But hell, it was a logical standpoint. The man continued, asking Cassius about his reason for joining "Oh. Well there are plenty reasons to join. Taking down bad guys, keeping people safe, hell maybe even to make friends. But my reason? Maybe it's to legally get revenge, murder isn't murder if you kill a pirate in the name of the law you know?". The intent of killing was obvious from Cassius, he was a blood hungry fiend of the water. He took a long puff from his cigar and smiled. Standing tall once more he crossed his arms, blowing the smoke out into the air, holding the cigar in the corner of his mouth "So, what's our next plans? Let's take out some pirates!" he said with a laugh

Word Count: 204
Total: 395
Vemix

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:37 pm
User ImageUser Image

The chameleon would just shrug off the comment about him holding up his own. When it came to looks, that was something even he himself figured was the norm. However, he was more than just a simple lizard waiting to be culled into a museum. Cameron was a cyborg waiting for someone to really test him. Of course, this still did not add much to his arsenal. Currently, he only had one back up plan and it was a weak one. Later on down the road though, the little lizard's power would only grow. "Revenge?" The little lizard knew what that meant, but he found the notion to be trivial in most cases. That being said though, even he was not beyond striking back at those who struck him down in the past. "Murder? That's what you gain from being a Marine?" This was truly an odd world. Moments ago, the little lizard met a pirate who was willing to break the law in order to help both the sick and someone who was not as well off as he was. Now, here was a Marine who wanted the power to kill without being reprimanded for it. The bade was merely a shield for the fishman before him. "You should reevaluate your- Cameron's Den Den Mushi would begin to ring with extreme force. Something was up and his sentence would be cut short by the noise. His eyes were immediately cast downward as his right hand produced the snail out of nowhere.

Holding the little creature to his ear, he would listen in on the news. A Yonkou sighting? Those were powerful pirates were they not? If Cameron could put this man behind bars, than it would only serve to bolster his progress towards becoming Fleet Admiral. "I hope you can steer that train of bloodlust elsewhere. There's a really strong pirate out in Torino Kingdom." It was odd, the little lizard actually just left that place. "We will go capture him.. and we can take out any other pirate along the way. Sound good?" Cameron did not really wait for a response. Instead, he hopped from the table to an empty chair and then from the chair down to the floor. A small gesture towards the fishman and the little lizard would make his way to the exit. "I'm Cameron E. Leon by the way. What's your name?" He remembered that the two never introduced themselves. This was a better time than any to do so, considering they were about to be partners for a bit.

[/Exit]

Current Tantrum :: 427
Overall Dilemma :: 4,348

05 [ +00 ] Strength
20 [ +00 ] Speed
05 [ +00 ] Endurance
05 [ +00 ] Accuracy
35 [ +10 ] Intelligence

Haraxmant

Acuroi

Haraxmant

Sex Symbol

9,000 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:25 am
User Image
262/262 HP

The Chameleon was mid-speech when the call came through, "Oh, this sounds fun. Looks like you'll get that chance you wanted!" he said with a devilish smile, Cassius walked with the Chameleon man, and couldn't wait to take out some big names along side him. "Cameron, Eh? My name is Cassius Finwind." he replied, it was smart to at least know eachothers names.

[exit]

Word Count: 63
Total: 458
Vemix

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:23 am
User ImageUser Image
His aura alone, steeped in pristine silver and magnificent gold, shined bright in the even dust fall. Eyes steeped in pride and hair flowing majestically as he stepped time and time again towards his intended destination. Not too long ago had he arrived - having been briefed on the situation whilst traveling from the Holy Land. A man known to be the current strongest in the world, standing easily several feet higher than average and baring the insignia of the marines. He'd become a hero after the fall of the previous Yonkou being done in by his hands and commanding an entire nation to back down once called upon. This man is and has come to be known as. . .

Oshino K. Blackheart. Gorosei.

Having found himself a place to sit whilst the officials went on and on, he merely huffed when having heard Dekura had found himself back in the Blues. For what reason the man dared traverse away from the new world meant everything to the World Government, but to Oshino it mattered not. Cept' for the war the Cat was having with his father, the pitter pattter of a kittens feet meant he was going to be busy. "Sir, the current state of South Blue is total panic. Destruction has been caused on major levels. Massive amounts of piracy sprouting up, not just in Torino but across all islands. From what we've heard it was the worst case scenario - he declared war on us." What? What a joke. The blonde couldn't believe what he was hearing! Alone a Yonkou was a force to be reckoned with, but to fight the entirety of the marines over something as small as Torino? Something didn't add up.

"What's the status on Admiral Sarazawa? Is he on the scene?"
The smaller man shook his head, looking through several papers in his folder before finding the one he'd wanted. "The Admiral is in Dressrosa, managing the incident with Illuah. . As you know, if she doesn't get appeased. . " Waving a free hand, Oshino lost his patience all at once. "Gah! Then what of Akoi?! Or Reido?! Are all of them busy?!" Panicking, the the marine began searching again, but the blonde didn't care to wait anymore. He was tired of this. "You're telling me all my men are away from base at a time like this?! God damn it, I bet Iyame was the one to give them these orders! Little white haired no good. ." Pouting, he rose from his seat and trudged forward, headed for the doorway as his cape flapped along angrily. "I'm heading there myself. I'll handle that shitty cat and his bunch of lackeys. Send in forces to quell the ongoing warring state of Torino and all the islands in South Blue to make sure everything is alright. This is a worldwide state of emergency - I want to see people on boats, saved. Get as many hands out there as we can spare. . and. ." Aggravated, Oshino shifted, turning towards his ships location. ". . As much as I don't want to, call up Shio. . If it isn't just Dekura we're dealing with then this could be catastrophic." The call to arms, the call to war. Even someone of his stature couldn't ignore what was going on.

The world was shifting on its axis. If his hunch was correct, which he hoped it wasn't, Dekura wasn't here for some petty war. There was much more to it than that.

Deecee Sama

Captain

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200

BIG GUCCI EDO

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:36 pm
User ImageUser Image

ѕιngle and ready тo мιngle~

Str:20 II Spd: 95 II Acc: 60 II Int: 20 End: 50

Taking a stroll around the Marine base Thaddeus had every opportunity in the world to escape but he didn't want to. Jail was like a little vacation in it's own a roof over his head, 3 meals a day, what more could a guy ask for huh? Speaking of meals, the ginger trotted around with his striped jumpsuit and his trey of gruel sloshing around. He wanted to go eat in the big office, it always made him feel good to eat in the big office. Running down the long marble hallways Thaddeus would make his way to the great oak doors guarding the office. Really surprised there was no one else around, he would push them open with his scrawny white-boy arms. Upon opening the door he would catch a glimpse of a man whom seemed too well dressed to be a Marine.

"Cuse me Sir."

He would say holding his trey in his hands, making his way into the office Thaddeus would marvel at the beauty of it. The focus his attention back towards the blonde man in the room.

"Sorry if I'm interrupting something, my curiosity took me here."

The one eyed man would say, moving around the room. Staring at the gold trim that line the office, and the portraits on every wall.

Dcme

Light Gun 2

Bullet 3

Bullet 2

Bullet 1

Light Gun 1

Bullet 3

Bullet 2

Bullet 1

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:08 pm
    User ImageUser Image
Pwr: 100 // Spd: 95 // End: 100 // Acc: 0 // Int: 0 // Spt: 108

Torino Island had been an absolute disaster. Lives lost, property destroyed, countless casualties, and a statement made. Dekura had practically obliterated the island itself and only made things that much worse. Even her climactic encounter with that self righteous bullshit spouting b*****d Johnny had been cut short by the blast. Luka herself had been covered in some bruises, crapes and damage from being knocked away and she had to witness the horror of feeling powerless as so many innocent lives were taken. She hadn't been able to do anything. The Marines hadn't been able to do anything. She hadn't even been able to keep her promise too that little girl who no doubt died in the blast. The very thought upset the woman and while she was on her ship, with what lone survivors she was able to find, she broke down in her own room and actually cried about it.

Having had to compose herself long enough to work on her official reports was how Luka occupied herself for the trip back to base. That and doing what she could to help the small handful of survivors she managed to take along with her from Torino. A teenage boy, a sobbing mother who lost her child and a older man with a bad limp. She had plenty of supplies to feed them and she knew some basic first aid to deal with scrapes, cuts and burns that had been sustained by them during the escape. She would smile for them all, keep face and apologize to each of them for her absolute failure. Sure they told her that managing to save them alone was a miracle, but those words meant nothing to the woman. She had let so many others down. She had been far too weak to do anything about the end result and she couldn't take it. She needed to get stronger, no matter the price.

Once at base finally, Luka would escort her passengers towards the infirmary for secondary medical checks ups and to figure out how things would be handled. They surely had some spare rooms for them for the time being at least but the island itself was totally ruined. It was practically as if a Buster Call had been made. The redhead carried a manila folder with her reports about the three survivors, her encounters with the various pirates and even Johnny and his proclamation. No detail was spared and the report was written as a complete retelling of the events by her own perspective. She went down the hall, up the stairs and continued down with a few scratches and marks on her face from the explosion when she noted the door was open to the office. She walked towards the door and was about to knock on the side before she paused. Standing within this Marine Base office, was a a man that most certainly was not wearing any proper uniform at all, and had red hair rivaling her own. He even had a stereotypical eye patch as she froze for but a moment.

Luka shifted her files into her left hand and immediately unsheathed her first Meito, Aizu Kunisada and pointed it directly at the man as her eyes narrowed, the fires of rage sparking to life as she glared at him. "Thaddeus Boone...Wanted with a bounty of 46,000,000 Beli and if I recall, had been arrested only just recently by Merlin S. Blackheart assuming I had received the reports correctly...But it seems you have gottne lost on your trip to your jail cell. Would you like me to escort you back peacefully or would you prefer that we do this the hard way...?" Deep down, she almost wanted him to take the hard way. Given her break down on her ship, some stress relief would likely do the woman some good.

Words in post: [639] Current total: [639 (3,902)]

Cpt Gucci Suit

Ryunosuke Ryusei
Crew

Deecee Sama

Captain

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:22 am
[Oshino returned to Holy Land after the battle of Torino. He ain't eem' here. Why you decided to run about a marine base is beyond me.]  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 4:17 pm
User ImageUser Image

Resting comfortably in whom ever's desk this was. His dirty feet kicked up, a bowl of something edible in his hand. Chewing his mouth wide open and arced in a smile. Admiring the beauty of the outside world from where he sat facing the window. With the unsheathing of a blade Thaddeus knew he was caught, snickering a little he would peer over his shoulder in the wheely chair, catching a glimpse of an officer whom seem eerily familiar.

"Hey officer!"

Taking down the last slurp of his gruel, Thaddeus would toss the bowl over his shoulder nonchalantly. The remnants of the soup would slosh across the office, ruining papers, staining the rug, and damaging some of the portraits that hung on the wall. The convict would then be heard laughing about it. While the familiar Red head would continue speaking.

"Man shut your big forehead having a** up!"

Thaddeus would say, Kicking off the desk as hard as he could Thaddeus would attempt to thrust himself out of the window of the office which was right behind him. But not before thinking of something clever, one couldn't eat gruel without a spoon, and where was Thaddeus' spoon right in his hand as it should be. While he rolled he would gun the metal spoon straight toward The female Thaddeus' eye so they could really be twins. While she read his file, they would hold no account that Thaddeus may have been the best marksmen in the South blue. And being a versatile marksmen anything even a tennis ball was a deadly weapon in his hands.

The trajectory of his incoming spoon aimed literally straight for the marines' iris attempting to leave her blind, a rather ruthless technique but you were dealing with pirates here what did you expect? Now with Thaddeus on his way to an easy escape what would the marine do.

Light Gun 2

Bullet 3

Bullet 2

Bullet 1

Light Gun 1

Bullet 3

Bullet 2

Bullet 1

BIG GUCCI EDO

Friendly Friend

Ryunosuke Ryusei
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:43 pm
    User ImageUser Image
Pwr: 125 // Spd: 150 // End: 100 // Acc: 0 // Int: 0 // Spt: 140

Being told to 'shut up' by a criminal only added to her irritation at the scene before her. She certainly had no tolerance for him even being here, let alone being so disrespectful and acting like he owned the damned place. No, he had chosen the hard way for sure as her eyes narrowed at the man. He tossed the bowl all over the place as he laughed and that was all the confirmation she needed to lay down an a** beating. She'd leap forwards, up towards the desk just as he had kicked himself away from it. He'd roll back as she was standing upon the desk now, a small spoon flying towards her head from his hand. Simply leaning her head to the side was all that was needed to evade such an attack. Self proclaimed 'best marksman' or not, all reports contained information that he mainly used guns and that was all the warning for projectile attacks that she needed to keep her eyes peeled.

After his spoon attack failed, his chair would stop as he collided with the wall and window frame because a certain moron failed to understand how physics worked. Since windows didn't start at the bottom of the floor and he was still sitting in the office swivel chair, all of the force from him kicking off of the desk would end up hitting and being stopped by the wall underneath said window. His movement would be completely stopped and he was now between a rock and a hard place so to speak as Luka was in the perfect position to attack. With only a few feet between them to start, he'd have little chance to react and little place to go as he was still in the chair (the back of which would certainly be in the way if he tried to jump out the closed window now) as she lunged forwards with her blade. Her right handed sword, Aizu, would be stabbed directly at the men's chest where his heart was, sure to cause some severe if not lethal damage as she ad no intention of letting him escape so easily. And considering this office window was over 100 ft above the ground in the first place, it wasn't like the window was a very smart choice anyways.

Words in post: [386] Current total: [1,025]

Combat

Stats
(Pwr)Strength: 125 +110 = 235
(Spd)Speed: 150 +110 = 260
(End)Endurance: 100
(Acc)Accuracy: 0
(Int)Intelligence: 0

(Dex)Dexterity: 105
(HP)Health Points: 475 / 475

Human: +20 Power | +20 Speed
Swordswoman: +40 Power | +40 Speed
Aizu Kunisada | 会津国貞 (Wazamono) | Superior Grade: +50 Power and +50 Speed

Abilities
---

Summary
Luka simply evaded the hastily tossed spoon at her head/eye and Thaddeus is trapped between her and the chair because the chair was stopped by the wall behind him. She then lunged at Thaddeus at full speed [260] to stab at his heart with her blade at a force of [235]. He will take [117] points of damage from this attack and will start bleeding as per the wound system based upon moderator discretion.

Cpt Gucci Suit

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:59 pm
User ImageUser Image

Much to his surprise the big foreheaded woman moved much quicker then expected. Noting as she evaded his attack. She would underestimate the force of which he pushed himself at, causing him to collide with the window, and bounce off of it. The swordsmen would move so quick she wouldn't have time to account for the new distance.

"Hey, I seen you befor-"

He would have a long good look as she lodged her blade into his shoulder. It was odd, he didn't feel anything yet knew he was seriously ********. Looking down at his could see that her blade had pieced through the mechanics that made his shoulder, cola mixed with blood oozing from it. His mind still spinning he would lean over and SCREAM. Cola fizz leaking from his mouth and nose. He knew he had to conserve all of the energy he had left. From what he's seen of wounds and what he knew, Thaddeus would use his heightened intellect to command his body to cease unnecessary function.

Ryunosuke Ryusei

Light Gun 2

Bullet 3

Bullet 2

Bullet 1

Light Gun 1

Bullet 3

Bullet 2

Bullet 1

BIG GUCCI EDO

Friendly Friend

Ryunosuke Ryusei
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:46 pm
    User ImageUser Image
Pwr: 125 // Spd: 150 // End: 100 // Acc: 0 // Int: 0 // Spt: 140

Her opponent had lucked out with the recoil of hitting the window as it had forced him out of position at the last moment to avoid a nearly fatal experience. However the force of the stab would have the chair back against the wall and windowsill again regardless as her blade was lodged into his left shoulder for a moment now. His loud scream of pain would likely alert any staff within earshot to the situation so that people would soon be well aware of the escaped prisoner should anyone else happen upon the scene within the office.

He seemed to try saying that he had seen her before but that did not seem right as she was certain they'd never met face to face. They had almost done so back at Torino Kingdom but he had flee before her arrival upon that scene. He was sorely disadvantaged here though as she used her blade in his shoulder to forcibly move the swivel chair with him still in it and forced it to the left as her blade pulled out of his flesh and...metal? Blood would flow from his now open wound and his seat would turn and be forced over to the side wall 5 feet from her now as she turned to face him properly, blade pointed towards him once again. "Now tell me, are you ready to go back to your cell quietly? Or would you rather prolong the time you'll spend at the infirmary beforehand...?" She questioned him, wondering how long he would resist and fight against her in this situation. She wasn't sure what he would do with an injured shoulder like this unless he was right handed, then his detriment would not be so awful.

Words in post: [] Current total: [1,025]

Combat

Stats
(Pwr)Strength: 125 +110 = 235
(Spd)Speed: 150 +110 = 260
(End)Endurance: 100
(Acc)Accuracy: 0
(Int)Intelligence: 0

(Dex)Dexterity: 105
(HP)Health Points: 475 / 475

Human: +20 Power | +20 Speed
Swordswoman: +40 Power | +40 Speed
Aizu Kunisada | 会津国貞 (Wazamono) | Superior Grade: +50 Power and +50 Speed

Abilities
---

Summary
Luka forcibly moved Thaddeus and the swivel chair away from the window and against the wall to her left. Her blade was removed and he is about 5 feet away from her now and bleeding. Injury should be 'moderate' and Thaddeus should lose 20 HP on each post from now on unless you wish to contest the severity of the injury for a mod opinion.

Cpt Gucci Suit

Mᴀʀɪɴᴇ Hᴏᴍᴇ Bᴀsᴇ

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces