Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oɴᴇ Pɪᴇᴄᴇ﹕Rᴀᴅɪᴀɴᴛ Dᴀᴡɴ

Back to Guilds

Hαve yoυ coмe тo prove yoυ вeloɴɢ oɴ тнeѕe ѕeαѕ... 

Tags: One Piece, Literate, Role Play, Battle, Adventure 

Reply Mᴀʀɪɴᴇ Hᴏᴍᴇ Bᴀsᴇ
Onsite Confinement Area Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lerry Jive

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:51 pm
        𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐇𝐐xx𝐎𝐍𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐀xxxxBlue Sea l Jail
        User Image
User Image____________________________________________________

xxxxxClaimed by: Marines x

A prison located within the Marine Base compound. Lesser criminals, especially Blue-famous criminals are kept here under lock and key. Prisoners are kept together in a single underground room, with numerous cells containing at least ten prisoners each. Getting in is easy, getting out is the difficult task. Criminals with minor offenses can be found here, and most are only held for a year or two before being released. Not all criminals are created equal, this prison is for the minor offenders. Below is an offense list, should an individual be arrested, they will be held here if they meet the requirements. Note that the bounty value beneath some entries refers to the cumulative bounty of each type of that single offense on the criminal's poster.

Escaping
                                                                          What you do to escape is solely up to you. Be as creative as you can be and write 500 words on how you attempted to escape from prison and Marine HQ. During your escape, you must roll a 10-sided die. If it lands anywhere from 1 to 8 then you successfully escape. If it lands on 9 or 10 then your escape attempt fails and you'll have to wait until a day after your attempt before you can try anything again. Your bounty will increase by 7,000,000 beli upon completion of this method.

Bribery
                                                                          You can choose to bribe your way out of prison if you have the means to do so. If this is the way you would like to escape from prison, then generate a number between 25 and 100 then multiply your outcome by 500 and that is the price you will pay to escape from prison. If you have the means to bribe your way out of jail, your bounty will be stricken from the record. Your bounty will be completely erase, being reinstated and increased when you commit a crime, and you'll start from scratch however you will still be known as a pirate. If you return to prison and elect to try this process again, the numbers you'll generate will now be 50 to 150 multiplied by 500. If you do this a third time, the numbers will be 100 to 200 multiplied by 500. This cannot be attempted more than three times. If you cannot pay the price then you will be beaten by the guards for wasting their time. You can only attempt bribery once in a single prison sentence.

Carry Out Your Sentence
                                                                          Don't feel like escaping and want to serve out your time? Fine. Staying in prison for 1 week will allow you to not only freely walk out of prison but your bounty will be stricken from the records. You must write at least 100 words a day about how you stayed in jail and served your time. If this process is completed then your status will be that of a civilian, and your bounty will be pardoned which means that you will no longer be wanted. Any crimes committed after getting out of prison through this process will not only give you the bounty corresponding with the crime but it'll be added to your last bounty, creating your new bounty. Returning to prison a second time after going through this process will add a week to this process. Returning to prison a third time after this process will add another week making it a one month sentence. After that, your stay will be considered indefinite and the only options you have will either be to stay forever, bribery, or escape. After being imprisoned thrice, an inmate is sent automatically to Impel Down.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:24 pm
User Image

"If what you say is true, the Winged Chun and Wool Shu could be dangerous."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTheme: Cyclone Effect

After his little skirmish in the streets of Carmine Town, the bird returned from a successful venture out into the world with criminal in tow. It was a grueling battle to the end! Fists and feet versus bat in a battle to see whose passion burned brighter. Sun was still wounded but in the end he was still standing even if the white haired man had gotten the upper hand on him and thought Sun was defeated. Though a draw, Sun took it as a small victory in having disarmed the man by destroying his bat. However, it recently occurred to him that the evidence he had against the man was destroyed in the heat of the moment, nor had he gone back to the shop and repaid the poor owner for the stolen bat. Another time, whenever his work took him to that pirate infested land again anyway. It was but a cheap bat that started all of this, but Sun felt something ignite within him and that was the thrill of battle.

His allies with him, aiding him in getting back on his feet and actually hauling off the thief back to base.
                                                            "Heave...Hooooo!" Squawked the exhausted bird as they hoisted up their cuffed criminal above their heads. Though, because he was the tallest and the strongest it was Sun that was doing most of the grunt work. He would've been fine by himself had it not been for his still wounded hands. However, with teamwork the trio managed to toss the man somewhat unceremoniously into a jail cell for safe detainment. Despite having come to respect the man in a sense because he'd fought so valiantly, and technically their battle resulted in a stalemate between the two; he was too damn heavy to actually just set down kindly. For a starving man on the street he weighed a lot more than he appeared.

At least this way Francisco would get a semi-warm place to sleep and three square meals a day -- well, maybe two, they were currently rationalizing their food. Had they simply let the bird have his way he could turn those low-tier quality ingredients into high-end meals but he faced powerful discrimination on daily basis, thus his kitchen access was heavily restricted.

"Book'em, Benji!" Ordered Sun as he slammed the thick-barred door on the jail cell after retrieving his cuffs. He clapped the dirt from his hands as he gave a sigh of relief and satisfaction. Ahhh, his first successful arrest. As Sun made his way through the compound of the imprisonment zone he'd look to his pair of furry friends with a smile, "So now what?" He asked, though his stomach had answered for him with a deep guttural groan that rattled the metallic beams around them. After an embarrassing, stagnant pause Sun cleared his throat, "I agree too stomach. We should eat! I can whip us something nice before we head back out into the field! I'm feeling pumped up! You guys in the mood for something specific? I can cook anything. I am a master chef ya know~" He offered with a hint of boasting to fatten his already inflated ego. Truth be told, he was overjoyed to be cooking for someone as it was such a seldom occurrence that he was able to show off his talents. So he was going to make sure he whipped them up something special!

QUOTES

WORDS
Words: 570
Experience: 5,700
Total Words: 570
Total Experience: 13,400
Posting History: 7,700 EXP Leftover from Update

x E U R Y D I C E
Crew

Hygienic Bloodsucker

Kazzoh

Codger

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:58 pm
User Image
                                  Brrrrr-rrrr-aaaaa-tt! CHA!

The familiar sound of cell bars rattling about jarred him from the dark and lumbering depths of his slumber. His dream was peculiar even by his standards, one of magical sheep that delivered strange pies known as "Gingerbreadmen." Aptly named, Gingerbreadmen Pies, could sprout legs that never tired. Enticing wicked men to their doom with a bewitching smell of warm crust and sickeningly sweet filling that drove them mad from insatiable hunger. The problem was no matter how fast Francisco ran, he could never catch them. A damning cycle of sleeping the hunger off until the next morning. Perhaps it was just desserts. Or, could there be some place, in some time where these vile devilish sheep actually existed? Monsters though they may be. The complexities of the sub-conscious were far beyond such a simple batter like him.

Cracking his eyes open, he wistfully stared at the bottom of the bunk hovering above to the sounds of his flipping stomach once more. Dramatically, he cried crystal clear tears in the sorrows of his famine. "Chit, is it raining?" He thought, exaggerating the circumstances of his own suffering. Raising his forearms he covered his face and wiped away his shame, imagining the disappointment Bansū-sensei must have felt raising a D-League player from beyond the grave. All those tumultuous days of harsh training on Clockwork Island with his master had all gone to waste. In the end he could only make it this far. The bed creaked and groaned under his weight as he settled himself on his side, taking the time to steady his breath he observed his surroundings. If anything the setting was nostalgic. He had been in and out of the local holding cells in Ridus Village all throughout his adolescent years. This really took him back...

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:03 pm
User Image

Baram-Yu

Minkman • Assassin • Marine

It was awkward to a carry a body with someone that was significantly taller than her. Baram-Yu toddled after Mr. Who Rang easily enough, but it wasn’t would its complications, and as they rounded corners, the sheep scuffed the man’s shoes on more than a few corners. In truth, she was still a little shaken by the fact that the Grey Hobo had ended up being their target all along. It was a little unsettling, really, but deep down in her heart, Baram-Yu knew that even if she knew this man’s origin, she likely would have shared her pastries with him. She believed in pies without prejudice and danishes without disdain. Food was meant to be shared with enemies and friends alike, and with food, perhaps the two groups could one day be made the same.

‘It is not a bad idea to offer your enemies a place at your dinner table rather than the end of your dagger,’ her father had once said. Baram-Yu remembered asking what to do when that failed and hostility still lingered. Her father’s advice had been simple and apt.

‘Destroy them.’

Baram-Yu thought about her father’s words a lot. She thought about them even now as they nudged the Grey Hobo into his cell, leaving him to wake in solitude. However, as Baram-Yu peered back at the man, she swore she saw the silvery glimmer of tears upon her face. She blinked, her own eyes suddenly misty as she pulled away while Mr. Who Rang shut the gate, bringing a wooly arm to dry her face.

Quote:
Word Count: 262

Amethera

Kazzoh

Sahana Kurumi

Desshu

Unbeatable Fatcat

Amythara

Seeker

5,125 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 4:27 am
      User Image

xxxx justice is a swift hand plucking a rotten carrot! xxxxxxxxxx

The cells were a welcome sight to Benjamin after their journey to the base. It had been nerve wracking to haul in an unconscious pirate, never knowing if he'd wake up and start a fight with them on the ocean. It seemed however that fortune would smile upon them and they would have the fiend booked and put away for quite some time, without a hassle even! Smile as Benjamin did the paperwork, he loved paperwork, the young rabbit hummed a soft tune. This was the perfect end to a perfect day, the only way it could get better would be...

"I can cook anything."

Indeed that would make it better. With a smile, Benjamin signed his name to the paper, placed it in the appropriate box for pick up and then turned his two companions. "Time to put your money your beak is! Carrot Creme Brulee! Only the greatest dish of all time! Let's get out of this stink hole and feast!" his cheery mood was shown not just in his words but in the actions that accompanied them. Arm shooting around Baram and all her poofy wool, dragging her into a one armed hug as he began to walk down the hall towards the exit. There was almost a hop in his step as he walked. "Come on Sun! We've got a celebration to have, and then more work to do!" In Benjamin's eyes those words were perfect.

Health: 101 | Spirit: 0 | Dexterity: 0
Strength: 5
Endurance: 5
Speed: 5
Accuracy: 5 + 25
Intelligence: 5 + 15

Words: 240 | Total Words: 5162

Company: Who ya With Tho?
Techs Used: List It Here
Desshu

Sahana Kurumi

Kazzoh

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 6:56 pm
User Image

The sound replayed in the inner chambers of his mind. Once, twice, three times. Seven, eight, and then nine. Sitting up Francisco wistfully stared off into the bars of his cage, eyes glassing over in reminiscence until he reached a deep trance. A flashback? Here? Now? "Sí. It's all coming back to me..." Francisco's began, initiating what he perceived to be an inner monologue to no one in particular.

"Jes', I rrrremember it just like it was jesterday. I suppose any good story should begin at the beginning. Sí, se puede — but this is not a good story, amígo. I was born to two loving and hardworrrrking parents, fed and provided for jes'? I grew up perfectly healthy and cared for in a small off-the-map town called, Boca Raton." The Passionate Pinch-Hitter motioned his hands, sinewy arms following in a wave-live dance while deft and nimble fingers folded into the semblance of mice. In his daze he could feel the pressure of incoming stares and watchful gazes, snapping him back to reality. Much to his surprise, his sporadic and apparently audible tale had attracted the audience of his fellow inmates. Whether it be by the enticing weight of his rich accent and charm or the boredom from being locked in a cell, he had them captivated. If anything, Francisco was a natural showman. There was a certain appeal to being the center of attention, and since they were so interested it would have been in poor taste to leave them wanting more so suddenly. A coy smile curved his lips from end to end. The show must go on, he conceded.

"She was a sweet town. Filled with the kind people and the beautiful music we call — " He paused for dramatic effect! Snatching them hook, line, and sinker until he began to pluck his fingers in the air on imaginary strings. "FLLLLLAAAMEN-CO!" His paltry utterance of the word, could never do the music itself justice. So they would have to feel it in their hearts, the fiery passion of Flamenco stirred them. Softly growing louder as he continued to strum, until anyone entrenched in the lull of his voice could hear it themselves! As if by some sort of black magic the music had implanted itself in their heads, faster and louder, more frantic as he mimed the chords of the song burning inside of him. "Ju' see. El fuego del corazón. A how would ju' saaaay... pay-shun. And that, amígos, is a very powerful thing to have." He took a breath to stare deep into the eyes of the closest, his hands trembling in a rhythmic fury. "Everryone knew how to play. They teach ju' this like reading but I get ahead of myself, no? Back to the story. As I was saying, this pay-shun is powerful. But ju' must know how to control it. As joung boy, this is a hard thing to do ju' see. And the fires of my heart, they danced fiercer and wilder than anyone. And this caused many problems for me. In a town such as this there was no such thing as how ju' call them 'loverss and fighteerss.' Ju' do both, is human jes'? Ju' people are so crazy with all jour this or that." He interluded - hands stopping as he hunched over and visibly explained his personal opinion on their distinctions between someone aggressive in pursuing their desires and someone passive with a staunch look on his face. Where he came from it was perfectly normal to be both a lover and a fighter as there was no separation of the two in his culture. If anything the best lovers were also the fiercest of fighters.

Picking back up where he left off, his fingers danced and the song changed on his whim. "I digress... What it is I am trying to say is this. I was consumed by my own heart and rrrruthlessly chased my fancy. Drinks. Drugs. Whooorrres. Fights. Avé! By the time my balls dropped I had already served two prison sentences. This was such a bad thing to do, but was not like I could help it. The pay-shun, she was in me, jes? Mí mama and papa, were so sad. Many tears and the boo-hoo. 'Papa how could we raise such a bad niño?' Mí mama asked. Is not their fault. Some of my decisions, perhaps they could have been better. I once got arrested for sleeping with the mayor's wife. In my defense, she was — " He shook his head and motioned his hands in an hourglass shape. "But that is a story for another time. One day there was a bad guy who come to town. They say he is bad but ehhhhh, this I do not know. I am a joung man at the time, so these things were beyond me how ju' say... Yo estaba muy curioso." He poorly translated, "Very. Curious. I was. To see this man who everyone says is very dangerous. If I am a 'bad niño' then he must have been El Diablo..." He trailed off, waving his hand and stopping the music upon reaching the point in the story with the most suspense. It was best to keep an audience coming back for more. Now with them firmly in the palm of his hands, he knew they would do anything like share their food. "Oye. Estoy hambriento. Would any of ju' have something to eat?" He snake-charmed.

Kazzoh

Codger

Desshu

Unbeatable Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:53 pm
User Image

Baram-Yu

Minkman • Assassin • Marine

As Benjamin blathered on, Baram-Yu peered past the bars at the man that she had tried to share her food with. He was still passed out, but the sheep hoped that he had at least managed to fill his belly wit something before he was tossed into the cell. She doubted that he had, but she was still hopeful. If she had not already exhausted her cache of hidden treats within her wool, she would have undoubtedly produced some manner of snack to leave for their prisoner to sate himself with upon waking, but alas, she had none. That made Baram-Yu a very sad sheep. Turning away from the prisoner made her sadder still and though her ears flapped and her tail waggled, there wasn’t the usual skip in her step as she toddled along towards the door of the prison chamber. ”After all that sailing, it’ll be nice to eat something decent.” She made no attempt to conceal her hunger, but as she looked over her shoulder to cast one last forlorn stare over at the slumbering brawler, she could not help but hope that there could’ve been four people at their table rather than just three up and coming Marines.

Thus, she began to ascend the stairs

(/exit?)

Quote:
Word Count: 262 + 209

Amethera

Kazzoh

Sahana Kurumi

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 5:11 pm
User Image
[Strength: 065][Endurance: 005][Speed: 035][Intelligence: 015][Accuracy: 000]
[Spirit: 020][Dexterity: 015][Health: 151/151]
[Damage Per Hit: 40 Damage]

Kasiun would be seen dragging the winged female by the ropes in his mouth. Careful not to cut the ropes with his sharp teeth somehow from the magic of the universe. Kasiun would notice a certain cell with some people that seemingly were awestruck by one of their cellmates. Kasiun decided to toss the woman in there. First picking off a small satchel which contained beli in it from the woman confiscating half her money as another portion of the payment for her crimes before untying her and pushing her into the cell. Glaring at most of the other inmates before leaving soon after adding another inmate..

Barks This Post: 217
Total Barks: 1000

Battle Log
----
----
---
-------

Genji Gincosu

Kazzoh

Ichengo Angelus

Man-Hungry Kitten

10,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Amythara

Seeker

5,125 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:26 am
Benjamin flees the shrieking pink bird music coming from the cell just a little ways away.

[/Schu-schu-schu-schu!]

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:09 pm
User Image

The trip had been long and damaging. She had cried her whole way here, screaming once they reached the heavens gate. She had never left her home and she made that apparent. She screamed and screamed, stating she had never left the clouds. She felt barbaric, she felt robbed and the moment they went down the slide she had become a silent mess. She couldn't help but cry and roll. She had thought of escape, but once they reached the bottom world, where would she escape to? She didn't fight once being thrown into the jail, she just sniffled and shuffled to the corner of the room. There was another here, a male by what she could tell. His skin was dark, his hair was crisp and his eyes were piercing. She stayed to her corner, tears dripping down her eyes. She felt pathetic. She had no power, no say and no motive. Now she was to be locked away here, in this lower world that she did not know. She was confused, hurt and overall, scared. The man didn't seem that bad though. If anything, he seemed to be well fit and advanced in the way of the world. He seemed to know what he was doing here or there from his attire. He dressed shabby, nice and spick, something she could appreciate. "D-Do yo-..De..Do DO..." She attempted to muster out between tears and small chokes. She wants to get out small words but with her quiet nature and the situation getting more real to her, she breaks down again. Adamos, someone she was going to use to get what she wanted now lays among the Maxim ship cut into pieces. Is his blood even dry yet? She doesn't have time to mourn, to wonder. He was a new one, new to him, new to her goals. She was going to use him for her adventure and get what she needed. He seemed with it, seemed gifted and smart, and that's what he got for his gifts and intelligence...A grave on a ship. It was just for wine, it was just for wine! "IT WAS JUST FOR WINE" She shouts in the corner, pounding on the cell floor. She cant tell the difference between her own thoughts and the world around her, but she can see Adamos being cut in half. "Do you like wine? Do you like wine? Do you like wine?" She repeats as she begins to laugh, breaking down into more tears. She clutches her face, half laughing, half sobbing. She's stuck in a loop, and she feels stuck here.
ooc:

(Str)Strength: 05
(End)Endurance: 05
(Spd)Speed: 05
(Int)Intelligence: 05
(Acc)Accuracy: 05

+05 Endurance | +05 Spirit (Shandian)
+05 Endurance | +05 Speed (Chef)

Hp: 100

Kazzoh
s**t post because I have been making formats and doing nothing today at the same time.

Genji Gincosu

Divine Phantom

Kazzoh

Codger

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 4:34 pm
User Image

"Jesus ******** Christ! What issss this? A ******** zoo?!" Francisco exclaimed at the revolving cell block door. In and out, in and out. It was driving him crazy! And then were the marines themselves! A chicken, a rabbit, a sheep, and now a dog? What was next? A Bananawani Fleet Admiral? "I can just imagine the ******** fleas in this place..." He introspected; leaning his head back and running the tips of his long slender fingers through his snow topped crown he eased himself. Furiously rapping the heel of his right foot against the tile floor, Francisco attempted to drown out the hideous wails of the newest addition to their lovely little motley crew of thieves, petty criminals, and derelict ne'er-do-wells.

Tap, tap, tap, tap, tap.

She seemed, quite frankly, inexperienced in dealing with these sort of matters — though to have ended up in such a fine establishment as this she couldn't have been the delicate wall flower she projected herself to be. Admittedly, his curiosity had been piqued for a number of reasons. First, how could something so small and fair produce such an unearthly noise. Her shrieking shrill enough to cause earsplitting deafness. If only his bat had not been vanquished in the brief and unremarkable skirmish with the Marines' Chicken-Choreboy. He may have been at liberty to solve the problem. Alas, it was not meant to be and so he was left to suffer in silence. The second, was what she could have possibly done to end up here. Theft? Assault? Prostitution? Creeping his head around to the corner from which she clamored, Francisco gazed upon her with disappointment. "Che! No good self-respecting whorrre would ever cry over something like this. With a throat like that... Vaya desperdicio de talento." Said he, puckering his lips and rubbing his fingers in the only truly universal sign — Cold. Hard. Cash.

The third and final reason for his interest of the matter was about the establishment itself. In his grand world tour of dastardly deeds and debauchery, he had never, not even once been thrown into a gender neutral holding cell. Was that the standard on this particular base? Did they not think of the repercussions that may have ensued from throwing a lively young woman into the den of beasts who had not had their fill of supple and tender maiden flesh in years? He could see it in their eyes, cold and and lifeless from the suppression of their own desires. Here those who upheld true and justice, for justice’s sake — they assured him — had just led a lamb to a pack of wolves. It was deliciously evil, and as for Francisco, he was mildly impressed by such cruel callousness. Perhaps the Marines were not the kind and softhearted villains he pegged them to be.

Leaning forward he began scratching his chin in contemplation. It was clear the rest of his story would have to wait for another time. The other inmates so clearly occupied by the vices of the flesh, it was despicable. A couple of rounds with some mediocre floozy over the grand and glorious tale he regaled to them with all the fire and passion of Flamenco? Were their lives so decrepit and unfulfilling that they chose the temptations of the flesh before the sheer magnanimity of his voice? "Oh, put jour filthy ******** dicks away ju' animals. She's obviously crrrazy, do ju' think someone like this won't bite jour little peckers off?!" He squawked in frustration at having his attention stolen. It would be hard to compete with a woman for their portion of the rations. She had gone and ruined a perfectly good set-up.

"— AND JU'!" He shot up from his sunken mattress perch, pushing aside one of the faceless extras violently with an arm thrust to make room. "Ju'! With all jour, 'wine, wine, wine.' and jour crying boo-hoos!" His voiced boomed.

Right hand raising to the ceiling, the Sultan of Swat cranked his arm back and furiously crashed his palm down upon her face.

CLAP!

Slapping her with the wrath of God almighty himself as the sound echoed through the corridors.

"Get a hold of jourself and stop all jour ******** crying!" He commanded, shaking his hand to soothe the sting. "This is my cell. And ju' will only cry here when I say ju' can, or so help me God, I will kill ju' myself. Comprende, chica?"

Genji Gincosu
                                  One s**t post for another.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 12:20 pm
User Image

So this is what it was like to deal with a real pirate, to deal with a real man? She only knew her father and Adamos, not that of another man. Would she be in a situation where she only fought men? Would she be abused by them from this point on? How dare! She had brought this upon herself, and yet she could fight through this. She wasn't owned by this man, nor by anyone. She had no parents to crawl back to, she only had herself and her roots. He obviously was a strong man and a very dominant one by the way he had come over to her and slapped the nonsense out of her. She hadn't been expecting it, just been looking over the events of Adamos death over and over. A dog that could rip through a person? A dog that could wield a sword? A DOG? It was all so troublesome to her, so advanced. She expected this to be all made up, to be some sort of fairy tail and yet it was all realm every bit of it. She didn't know how to deal with this, it was all happening so fast. She wasn't supposed to be here, she was supposed to be up in the sky doing wine testing and creating! She wasn't supposed to be in a cell with dogs, with these others? They were...What were they? Who were they? What were their stories? She had too much to care about, too much to care for to be here, to be with them. She was above them, she came from above them, how dare she be put here! She wanted to throw a tantrum, but her eyes were already filled with tears, and then he filled her life with a reality check. CLAP! "What in the flying ********> She shouts as his hand makes contact with her face, reddening it. There is a very fine print on her face, her hand, a mark for her to remember. His accent is annoying to her, super foriegn but not super forgetful. "Jour voice is a ******** annoying!" She shouted back to him, holding her face, mocking him. She held onto the burning force that was now her face, trying to rub out the pain that he had now caused her. She had a choice now. She could stand on her own two feet and stand up to the man more, or back down after showing so much force. She had already been slapped once, so what was another?

CLAP! Went the sound of her hand as she slapped him back. "Who in the hell do JOU!? Think you are?" She shouted back to him. Now the cell went quiet. First the people had been looking at them confused, now they were quiet. "Who in the hell are JOU? How dare JOU!? Put JOUR!? Hands! ON! JME!?" She stated, pointing at him, digging her finger into him. How dare he hit her? How dare he even put his hand on her? "I may be in this cell with you, but i'm not yours, you're just as worthless as me to be in here. We're equal if anything" She stated, huffing, blowing some fallen white hair out of her face now. She fixed herself up, adjusting her jeans and jacket. She looked to the others now who had said nothing, then back to her assailant. "You're just as equal as me...I guess..To him as well" She stated, starting to get quiet again. She was losing her gas now...She had to think of something..."You know..." She stated, looking to the blood on her clothing now. She paused, Adamos face flashing through her memory. "In this world, there are people with dreams, and the people who just dream." She stated, moving from...Whatever his name was. "And I dream of something...I dream of wine" She stated boldly. Of course, this was confusing to the others, but she began to pace and walk around the cell. "I dream of making the world's best wine, indulging myself on the taste of heaven itself" She stated blissfully. "Now I can't do that here, we can't do that here!" She stated as she started pointing at different vermin around her. "But you see, we're equal, until we get back outside. In here, we're equal, but i'll get my dream accomplished! I'll make the strongest wine, the best wine ever tasted!" She yelled, raising her fist. "Who's going to rob and steal with me to get the best wine in the world!" She yelled, pumping her fist, looking to the man who had slapped her. "Who's going to accomplish their dreams outside this cell with me!" She stated as her cheeks flared a bright red. Hopefully she could get out fast and drop this, go home and steal more wine there...For now, what could go wrong?

ooc:

Kazzoh
It begins.

Genji Gincosu

Divine Phantom

Acuroi

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:03 am
User ImageUser Image

One after another, doors would open and then after a brief pause a man would enter. This man wasn't a marine, but a pirate. He was tall and wore a trench coat that only signified the amount of shady that he was. All in all, one would wonder just why this man was walking in here in the first place. He did not seem like he was under arrest, but he also looked very out of place in an area like this. Perhaps he was some secret service guy who came to view all of the possible detainees. In the eyes of the optimistic, he was here to save them all. The shady looking guy could quite possibly have the keys to the cells just as he had some power to unlock the doors between here and the outside world. Looking onto the man for any longer would reveal that he was indeed here on some sort of quest. It was like the guy was following something.. a path of sorts? He knew where he was going and he was not impeded by anything on the way. Doors just opened for him and he went on by. All the marines that saw him would peer downward, almost as if they were afraid to make eye contact. As the large man passed, they would follow his backside with a look of bewilderment. What in the world was going on? Continuing with the mysterious male, the other captives would see him traverse passed all their cells. It was not until he came to a door in the very middle that he would stop and just stare. Almost as if there was a ghost before him, the cell door would slowly creak open and the man would just.. walk in. The bars slammed behind him and there the man stood. Behind bars was the place he wanted to be and that was where he ended his journey. Those in the surrounding cells would stare in disbelief. Someone with all that power just walked in here and.. jailed himself?

"Sorry." A light and almost comical voice spilled out into the silence. The varied criminals first looked to the large man who just seemingly jailed himself, but were left in even more shock when they realized that his lips did not even move one bit. No, instead the audience would watch as a tiny reptile climbed up to the lock of the male's cell and.. lock it. "This is something that has to be done, but I'm sure you won't be in here long. In the meantime, I'll be sure to keep my promise." Was this how the man did it?He had this little creature lead him through the Marine Headquarters and open all the doors for him? It all made sense now. This little lizard was actually a marine. The other members were not looking down in fear, but to meet the gaze of a companion. The strangeness of it all left them just as confused as any onlookers here now. "I would love to keep you company, but I have to go." The little lizard spoke out to his most recent captive, but he never expected a response. Arms went down into imaginary pockets as the reptile moved to leave the room and eventually the building. "I'll make sure to fill this place up though. Wouldn't want you to feel lonely in here." He was so cool.

Current Tantrum :: 574
Overall Dilemma :: 2,815

05 [ +00 ] Strength
20 [ +00 ] Speed
05 [ +00 ] Endurance
05 [ +00 ] Accuracy
35 [ +10 ] Intelligence

Pondering Penguin
Idk if this post really means much, but I'll just making the arrest official. Feel free to post so long as Guzma hasn't already been approved.

Genji Gincosu rolled 1 10-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-10)
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:00 pm
User Image

She didn't stop pumping her fist, she didn't stop chanting. That's all she needed to do! Rile up the masses and get the inmates going! They chanted with her, and that's all she needed. "That's all we want right guys? Freedom!" She shouted, the inmates chanting with her. Freedom! The other inmates shouted to her, and that's all she needed. If the inmates lost their minds and attacked, who cared? She could just leave and shoot her way out. Her feet weren't working so hey, she couldn't use her feet for what she truly intended, but a bunch of people running around was enough for her right now. Now how was she going to go about this? Hmm...She had the people in her hands, and they watched her now. She was breaking! IF they stared too much, she would fail, and thus be stuck here. "Hey! You! Bigg-O and stumpy!" She shouts, moving to the biggest most jacked man in the cell and the smallest in the cell. "Now listen to me. You're going to hit--" She started, but she didn't get to finish. Bigg-O decided he would sucker punch Stumpy, which would start a domino effect of people punching and swinging. While the oldest trick in the book, you couldn't just have people fighting all over the cells now could you? Either way, she moved herself out of the way, dodging and weaving through any type of punch that came her way. They weren't the best trained, and neither was she, but as long as she made her way out of the mass of people fighting, more so since others in cells started screaming, she could use this. Guards rushed the cells, quieting the loud mouths, and assaulting the people who fought back. With her small frame, she slipped by. Sure, people were smacking and fighting one another, but she ran, not looking back. "For Freedom!" She shouted on her way out to the docks. For freedom indeed...Kicking a small marine off the docks, she would steal his rowboat. This is how she would get out. "There's more wine in this bottom world. I'll find it all" She whispered to herself. This was her story now.

ooc:

Genji Gincosu

Divine Phantom

Acuroi

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:26 am
User ImageUser Image

Walking through the confinement area, Cameron would find himself leading yet another person towards a cell. As with the first, there was no fight needed for this capture. Of course, nobody really knew that except for the little chameleon and the two he captured, but it was weird to say the least. He wondered just who would be his first fight and how it would go. Thinking as he walked, the tiny chameleon could only believe that he should prepare for this moment. "Alright, here you go." A single barred door would open, making way to the inside of a cell. "I'm going to make my way out of here quick. You'll need time to think. Plus, I intend to make more allies." It was a way to let the man know that he would not be alone in this grand scheme. There would be others just like him. Others to have their way with this base once the signal was launched. Cameron really could not wait for this moment in time, but he knew there was a long way to go. "Can't do what I do alone ya know?" And after that, the little lizard would leave and head to somewhere random. He actually had no idea where he would head now. There weren't many big named pirates out there yet, so there wasn't anyone in particular that he wanted to go for. On the other hand, that seemed like a really good opportunity. He could grab this tiny fish before they became bigger in the future. They'd either owe him or, at the very least, be on good terms with the little lizard. "Let's see who the next one will be"

[/Enter w/Kevin & Exit without]

Current Tantrum :: 283
Overall Dilemma :: 1,020

005 [ +00 ] Strength
050 [ +00 ] Speed
005 [ +00 ] Endurance
005 [ +00 ] Accuracy
120 [ +10 ] Intelligence

Avedis Angelus

Mᴀʀɪɴᴇ Hᴏᴍᴇ Bᴀsᴇ

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items