Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oɴᴇ Pɪᴇᴄᴇ﹕Rᴀᴅɪᴀɴᴛ Dᴀᴡɴ

Back to Guilds

Hαve yoυ coмe тo prove yoυ вeloɴɢ oɴ тнeѕe ѕeαѕ... 

Tags: One Piece, Literate, Role Play, Battle, Adventure 

Reply Mᴀʀɪɴᴇ Hᴏᴍᴇ Bᴀsᴇ
Grand Library Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lerry Jive

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:45 pm
        𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐇𝐐xx𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐋𝐈𝐁𝐑𝐀𝐑𝐘xxxxBlue Sea l Base
        User Image
User Image____________________________________________________

xxxxxClaimed by: Marines x

A massive library based inside the main building of Marine HQ. Here one can find archives and information about the world and various famous people from all around the world. Scholars cover the large circular room which are covered by a countless number of books and shelves. But even with all of this information here, for whatever reason, it all turns of to be minor things only useful for information of the past or locations around the world, never about individual people. Maybe the higher ups don't trust even their own soldiers...?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:52 pm
User ImageUser Image
[Ѵι†αℓ Ș†α†s]

-----------------------------------------------------
| ΗΡ: 157/157 | ȘΡ: 27 | Εɳd: 11 | Ðéჯ: 15 |
-----------------------------------------------------

The Grand Library of Marine HQ was quite a sight to behold, though perhaps it was much much grander to one whom spent so much of her professional life with a nose stuffed inside of books almost constantly. Towering stacks of tomes lined the walls, tables contained piles of examined material, and that glorious smell that books take on as they age permeated the air. In such a place one could learn many different things abut a multitude of subjects. Despite how much of a wretched low class facility Vittoria thought the Marine HQ was their library did rival those back at her old university. It was the one saving grace for what was otherwise a hive of neanderthals. Her black gloved hand traced some of the groves on the wooden table at which she was currently seated. The area sat quite silently as most marines had no reason to be within that place, such a thing made it a welcome reprieve from the areas in which the other enlisted tended to congregate. Not to mention that as an archaeologist she enjoyed certain privileges within the library that others did not. Things such as access to a greater volume of works, and less restricted access as her job was to study history and help find lost treasures and advances to further the power of the marines. Such a thing entailed many hours of reading day in and day out which for her was of little consequence. In fact, contrast to what most of her "comrades" probably thought, it was quite nice. At the present time she was conducting research on the mysterious Poneglyphs and their relation to ancient people's navigational efforts. With any luck at some point she would be able to travel into the Grand Line and search them out. Doing such a thing would net her fame in the academic community but also theoretically great riches as well. Going on a journey like that was perhaps only a dream at this stage of the game as she was but a mere research assistant, not a famous archaeologist nor a high ranking officer. However with patient work, calculated moves against her superiors, and perhaps a bit of stolen work now and again she'd advance quickly while perhaps securing orders to partake on an expedition into the Grand Line. Those were just hopes and dreams at the present moment so without so much as a sigh Vittoria returned to scribbling notes into her research journal as she trawled through dusty old books. Suddenly a pair of feet wearing standard issue shoes tapped off against the local flooring as someone approached her from behind her chair. "Yo Vance, the higher ups wanna see you. Something about a suspicious package." The voice belonged to one of her own grade, Roy if she remembered right. A little slow on the uptake and not the most physically impressive character either. Still with a smile on her face she turned to greet him with the usual pleasantries. "They want me? I'm quite surprised but thank you for telling me Roy. It was nice to see you again after all the time we've been apart since basic training." A smile appeared on his face as she spoke of missing him, all too easily falling for her manipulation. "Say Vance, uhh you wanna get dinner together in the mess one of these days." His voice had become hesitant, not for lack of certainty but fear of rejection if she guessed right. What a pathetic man, too scared to ask a woman out on a date. Like I'd ever seriously consider him as a sexual partner though. A scathing opinion no doubt but not one that she would share with Roy, after all such feelings were best kept secret. "I'd love to, why don't you swing by the women's barracks later to pick me up. By then whatever business the higher ups have with me should be done." His face turned red as she accepted the offer causing him to quickly mutter an okay before leaving in an attempt to save his pride as a man. What an a**, she thought silently while gathering her things. I suppose this would be a good time to requisition some supplies since I'll be passing the quartermaster's on the way to central. As Vittoria left the library she couldn't help but wonder what exactly command had in store for her. What earth could they possibly want from her, a lowly choregirl. [Exit]

Stats

Strength: 13
Speed: 16
Endurance: 11
Accuracy: 25
Intelligence: 29
Spirit: 27
Dexterity: 15
Words

This post: 750
Current Total: 750
Quotes

Quote:

Over Yandere

Obsessive Lover

9,150 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Kyugeki Issatsu

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:17 pm
User Image

Finished with class Earth Beast decided he was going to make his way on up to the Grand Library for a little relaxation. Earth Beast took his bag of burgers with him. Earth Beast stopped by a burger place in the headquarters. Before he arrived here, and bought five burger. There burgers were just to good to only get one right? Once he entered the Grand Library, he over heard a boy shouting about forget to eat and all this other stuff. Sadly, once Earth Beast got to the Grand Library. He felt like leaving because he felt bad now since he had all this food and someone was hungry but the burgers were so good. How could he share? Ugh. Earth Beast would utter digging into his bag of burgers. Earth Beast would shout out towards a blonde haired one tossing a burger his way. Walking over to him it would seem the headquarters would come into few. But, Earth Beast would turn, put his back against the fence and slide down. So Earth Beast, could sit down and begin to feast upon his now four burgers he had left in his bag. His music from his headphones were around his neck playing the motto by a musician. Reaching into his bag for his first burger. Earth Beast appeared excited since his eyes would widen as he unwrapped the burger and took a bite so furiously. So good. Huh? Earth Beast awakens from the deep trance and quickly turned around to notice how full he was. He was known as Earth Beast, and his personality came off as anything but shy. In the kids hand was a bag filled with heaven, well maybe not heaven but it smelled pretty damn good. Being new the vulture of the headquarters. Even he had no clue about where to eat or avoid. Sorry to be such a burden. I will have to pay you back one day for your kindness. Earth Beast bent down, and grabbed the bag with one last burger. Inhaling to get a good whiff of the food. His nose sense no danger, but there was only one way to find out. Earth Beast had to accept. His head nodded at Earth Beast showing gratitude and appreciation. Thank you once again, and the names Earth Beast. Said the black haired one. I’m from the North Blue, but currently living here to study and become a courageous marine. Earth Beast unwrapped the burger and took a small bite before chewing several time and swallowing. Hummm this isn't bad, I don't think I'm dying either. The feeling of hunger faded shortly afterward thanks to Earth Beast, and his great taste in food. Earth Beast took another bite except much bigger. Finishing his first burger Earth Beast would begin to reach for the next one while. Earth Beast expressed his seriousness. It was not really that big of a deal to Earth Beast. It was just the nice thing to do. Don't worry about it. I shouldn't be eating this many burgers anyway. With that another bite was taken right out of the burger. While the breeze on the room top would dance around them blowing his Earth Beasts hair and giving him a little chill. He just took another bite of his burger ignoring the cold breeze. Gave a cooling sensation anyway. While Earth Beast was focused on his second burger it would seem. He began to think again and even decided to relax here. Until there was something to do for a Chore Boy, marine. Man its no big deal. The marines is this kind of place, after all. He said taking another bite of his burger. Chewing it all down first he would continue. From the North Blue, I am? I got family over there, don't really visit them much though. Anyway I am really liking the headquarters. Earth Beast would asking quickly changing the subject. While eating the last few bites of his second burger. Turning his back against the chained fence. Earth Beast slid down and sat down with his mightiest of expressions. To finish the burger. It’s all very interesting, but I haven’t really got the chance to see much of the sea's. Earth Beast was saying. Earth Beast opening admitted.

Earth Beast was tracking his life so far. It seemed so.

The Headquarters had so much to see and do, was there time to really stop and do it all? His shoulders shrugs off the thought. Still the food was bangin. Earth Beast would have to stop there, and get some food of his own sooner or later. So what is there to do around here? I mean what are people interested in such as hobbies? Earth Beast balled up the wrapping from the food and then tossed it into the brown paper bag. His head tilted up and looked at the sky blue sky, as it shade changed with every passing second. Merely because the sun would be rising, ironically it was such a very fitting nickname for the headquarters. Land of the Rising Sun huh? Earth Beast then shifted his body around. His legs folded up in front of his chest and arms rested upon the knee. Earth Beast's head leaned down to rest on the arms. Which were crossed. Time couldn’t stand still forever as class hours approached. However meeting someone native to the land hadn’t been so bad. Maybe Earth Beast could even show other marines. The ropes one day. If he weren’t working. Six o’clock in the morning and the headquarters is already astir. Newspaper vendors with loads of paper on their motorcycles make their rounds. Sometimes they can hardly be seen because the newspapers cover their headlights. They take some risks riding around like this, but I suppose they are used to it. Earth Beast does his daily routine by going to headquarters Grand Library. He goes there every morning just to sleep. It is a good idea because the air is so fresh and cool in the morning that it make the perfect time and place to sleep. It really depend which area you live in, Earth Beast said while opening the door and yawn. Earth Beast is more to a badass. So marines don't do much around here but reading. However you can sometimes spot a few marines higher ranks, but they're not much of a deal. But everyone in this headquarters do share one common interest, which is fighting for justice. Earth Beast said and start placing a pillow down to the floor, and sleep on it with his sleeping mask on. Earth Beast was making himself comfortable.

He didn't feel like he would be bothered.

Earth Beast would leave. B-b-b-b-boreddd

[ Exit ]

WC: 1131

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 6:21 pm
User ImageUser Image

Making himself smile towards Juice. Sakura started to think why he was forcing himself to smile but then he remembered that he was dead tired at the moment. Sakura had just woke up from sleeping around the marines headquarters. After skipping some combat training. Even though Sakura didn't make good moves all the time. His parents didn't really get on him much since he was just going to become one strong a** Shandian anyway. Yes both of his parents were still alive. And he talked to them daily. Soon enough the marine Earth Beast began to speak. He started to speak and wow could he talk. It was like he was never going to stop talking. Sakura got lost once he got to become a marine. Sakura started to feel out in space for a moment zoning out but soon enough he popped right back into reality once. Earth Beast asked what his name was. Sakura didn't notice. Sakura didn't mean to it was just that he was tired as hell. But Sakura didn't want to show it. Letting out a smile Sakura began to speak. "Thanks for asking. Once again! For the tenth time! My name is Sir' Lancelot Sakura." he explained. Before he could continue his talk with Earth Beast. Another marine came out of no where. It was a marine that he knew from Skypiea. Before they even became marines. Looking back he noticed the hair on the guy which was familiar. It was his old friend Juice from Shandora. Before Sakura could even say anything or even remove speak. Juice wrapped his arm around his shoulder as if they were buddies or something. "Juice! We're here now! Never mind about being marines. We're buddies for life. You hear? We have our whole lives to fight pirates, party, and become stronger. I want to prove to you how strong and righteous I can be. Better try your best. Because from here will be rivals out here on the sea's. Even though will be sailing together to fight crime. All right, now we have to find our meals. I am getting hungry." Sakura questioned in a sly and soft tone. His hunger was coming back to him. That was only because he was tired. The blonde marine didn't have his music around his neck. Playing from his red and black headphones around his neck, Maybe that was why Sakura was in this half sleep state. Soon enough the marines he were with. Would continue to talk with him. But Sakura knew this them. "I've decided to try my best with figuring out how to use this Devil Fruit. The Chill Chill Fruit. I have to find out how I can use this. At this point, I know it's something strong. I can feel something strong residing within me. It's not possible for fate to be unkind. And bless me with some useless Devil Fruit. I believe fate will determine how powerful I become." With that Sakura turned to take a bite of his food. And right after Juice spoke of thinking he might have interrupted anything at the table. Sakura looked up at everyone "Yes. There is something about the Chill Chill Fruit that make's me think this is powerful. I mean I traveled hard to find this. Also it just might be unbeatable." While enjoying the conversation with everyone for once, nothing crazy, just a normal day.

The group was looking good.

Sakura chuckled a bit at the same old Juice and his emotionless face. Even when they were little he had the same face just a bit smaller. "Juice while Kawase-dono is around. Don't get intimidated by him. Actually I think he's more open to us now-a-days. I think of him as a man. More of a man than both of us, at least." He closed his left eyes huffing softly casting a hunger gaze at the lunch line. Waving softly to the others, "Well let's just dig into the food. What do you have to eat Juice. I already went near the food line, and got something for myself. Okay then. Why don't you tell me?" He spoke softly. An eerie thought flutter its way in his mind as he recalled what the talkative marine Juice. Stated before about other marine couples getting it on. Around the marine headquarters they just came from. Even more of the fact Juice ask if he would ever find a female marine. To get it on with himself. Sakura mumble under his tongue. Sakura admired how he snuck that in there. "I am not concerned with having sex. Honestly I am only seventeen years old. You say you want to get it on with one of those marine chicks? Get it on. I ain't stopping you. It ain't easy though. Some of them are really ********' scary!" Sakura smiled happily as he headed over to the lunch line to see what was on today school menu. "I'm gonna' pop one of these people in the face." He watched the top layer of gravy clump up and shake about as if it was jello. "I'm definitely gonna eat one of those. It'll be a sacrifice." He shivered at the sight of it. "Go! Go! Go" He said for the line to go faster so he could get something to eat. Sakura glanced at everything before choosing what he would eat. All he could think about was the grim reaper behind the counter in a lunch lady hair net. Telling him to pick his poison. "Savage! When you appear, you vanish! Ah, have I wandered into some n****e land! All these lunch ladies jugs are huge!" He spoke up nervously. Sakura gather his items on his lunch tray. Nodding to the lunch lady who waved to him with a smile. "Something like this is completely beyond me. What a dreadful day this is. Found it though! I think she thinks I'm handsome, or something. For crying out loud, yes, a good sign! Ha-ha! After all, I'm the man who was once known as the Dynamic Man Arm Wrestling Demon!" Sakura uttered turning around quickly with the look of sheer horror on his face. "Kawase-dono. Juice-kun. Get something to eat now." Sakura spoke as if there was an icy glare at the back of his head.

He laughed getting to his seat.

Mercies And Furies :: 1064
Demons Conquered, Emperors Annihilated :: 1064

-- Strength
-- Speed
-- Endurance
-- Accuracy
-- Intelligence

Kyugeki Issatsu

The Booty Gang Captain

Tentaigo

Kyugeki Issatsu

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 6:50 pm
User Image

"I bet you two are the types that eat an enormous amount of food." Sakura replied while poking at the stiff pizza with a solid slab of cheese. Boy was the food ******** up big time? Regardless he enjoys the newly acquired company. As Earth Beast eye glanced upon, he couldn’t help but to smile and chuckle at the prey still making haste. Both marines have been easy on the eyes. Besides a company, also known as a shandian trio. If he they knew how to back him up. After all, he was a hot-head. And they would need to show up now and then. Because Earth Beast was the real shoot up everything type. "It still exits. Your types." Earth Beast's eyes looked away from Sakura's. As as he fled the scene to go get some food. Until he glanced across a small bowl of peas. His right hand grabbed a few at a time until seven of them had been aligned in a triangle formation. "Yes. Juice. Get it while it's hot. I don't know if I've said while we were at the garden. It's good to see you again. I'm definitely going to enjoy our time together, too. You look like you're getting stronger. Hmph. That's all that's important." Earth Beast said as Juice lead him all over the place. Only to follow the other marine. Times of being a man had to be hard, if she’d been calling the plays. "I wonder what I'm eating today." Earth Beast continued to deliberate while messing around with the peas. Until he flicked an eight pea into the formation. This created a scatter shot effect as once flew across towards the as! And would crash right into one of the lunch womans. Right a** cheek. Another was aimed for Sakura's mouth. As he spoke in a side conversion. A third pea flew into Juice mouth! Sakura and Juice were likely to be shot in the eye at point blank range. Sadly the marines had to manage a squishy pea going down their shirts. Between all of this mayham. However, the last pea flew further than possibly expected. Hitting another marine on the head from behind. Earth Beast at this point sat up right. Looking from left to right in disbelief. "Wildness."

He'd speak as his attention was directed towards the blow of roman that was being slid towards him by black hair. An awkward smile would appear on Earth Beast's face as he stood straight up. No longer leaning against the sitting Juice. "Sakura let us get some food, too." He'd chuckle slightly to Juice. Calling him out on a fight at a party not to long ago. He'd slide the bowl towards his way and pick it up. Again chop sticks would appear out of no where once again in his hands. He'd start to dig in as new people showed up and was introduced. "Sakura is thinking about breasts??? Is this not normal? Ha-Ha! Once again, I'll say it again. You're a pervert." The black haired marine would say after slurping up some noodles. Already being introduced by Sakura. He was surprisingly attentive. To have such a dull and lazy looking face. Did girls really like that sort of attitude? Well with other marine females drooling over the guy. Pretty much making a sex date for the top of the marine headquarters areas. Earth Beast would sure think so. He'd couldn't help but wonder as he followed his red eyed angle with his eyes as they exited. Man did she have a fit body. A hint of a smirk would appear on his face as he directed his attention back over towards the table. He'd notice that he wasn't the only one watching her exit. As blondie Sakura seemed to do the same. The marines would be amused by the joking of Sakura. ~Man this guy seems to know what he's talking about!~ He'd think, taking another chop stick full of noodles to the head. Before he'd know it, a pea would be speeding his way. Due his fighting, his eyes and reaction time would be pretty amazing. Like a scene out of the karate kid, Earth Beast would catch the pea with his chopsticks. Throwing the single pea into his mouth only a instant later. It would have been a waste of food if it had fell to the floor. Earth Beast was pretty simple minded that way. He'd finish off the bowl by bringing it to his lips and downing the broth along with any noodles he missed. With a satisfying exhale Earth Beast, would set the bowl down, and slid it back towards Juice. "Where's the girls, huh? Yeah where are the sexy girls?!" He'd say with a excited tone. "It's getting dark outside. At least will be safe here for any trouble." He'd speak with an eager tone, excited to go do something.

Sakura started to eat the food that was given to him once again. Listening to everyone talk. So many people but this was a normal day right? "I want to have sex." He sighed. Earth Beast uttered after taking a bite of rice with his chop stick. And before he could say anything else. Sakura kept going on and on which lead to him speaking about, Lovey dovey couples that decided to go get it on. Earth Beast choked on his rice. "However... Just kidding." Earth Beast gagged for a moment and Sakura still kept talking. Once he was finally done. Earth Beast recovered drinking a little of his water. "You two are ridiculous. Especially you Juice." Earth Beast said with a unsure tone of voice. He went from talking about people having sex. Joining him up there for lunch one of these days. Earth Beast didn't know if this guy was hinting him. Something, or, if he was just talking really fast with out thinking first. "Thanks to you Sakura. I haven't had a good laugh like this. In a long time." Earth Beast smiled and started to finish eating.

Once Sakura introduced the new guy. Earth Beast only held up his index and middle finger like he was throwing up the piece sign. Waving his fingers as if he was saying hello, "Right now, you two are the ones. I want to share a meal with." Earth Beast said going back to his lunch. Earth Beast wasn't trying to pay anymore attention to anything else. Until Sakura also replied back. "Unlikely that will get into trouble. Anyway until we're ready to go to the blues. Will have to focus on getting stronger. These pirates are no joke. They'll kill for fun." Earth Beast wasn't really in the mood for fighting. But before he could say anything else he was hit in the eye with a pea. "Make sure who hit me with that! Stands up and takes his ******** beating!!!" Earth Beast roared. Earth Beast saw where it came from. Grabbing some of the last bits of rice. Earth Beast had with out looking while holding his left eye he threw it towards Sakura, he thought. But sadly it would smack Juice right in the face if he didn't block it.

WC: 1209

Tentaigo

The Booty Gang Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 2:18 am
User ImageUser Image
[Stats]

[ ΗΡ: 100/100] [ Speed: 25 ] [ Εnd: 10 ] [ Power: 15 ] [ Spirit: 05 ]

[Entrance]

After following the two for a while they made it in the grand Library. Juice and his comrades quickly found a place to sit down and finally relax. As they found a nice place to settle down, Juice turned his attention elsewhere. Instead of focusing on the gentlemen in front of him, his eyes began to wonder around the entire area. It was big with lots of action going on. He saw different faces and smelt different kinds of book scents. But before he actually sat down, Juice began to wonder around a little bit. While wondering around the building, he would observe an array of activities that people were participating in and that he could participate in. He agreed to going to the library with his friends to have lunch so he couldn't do much, but his curiosity just got the best of him and made him wonder around even more. Juice saw an array of books placed on shelves and was intrigued with the topics. He pulled one book down that looked like a magazine and opened it and would read out loud, "Mermaids Gone Wild, Volume 6: Fisherman tames an Oily Big Breasted Mermai-," but before he finished he would stop and say, "Uhh, okay, Sakura might like this... Let's find a different book. Let's see..." And he eventually found a book on Swordsmanship. Interested, he opened the book and saw many different types of styles that could be used in battle. One style that he liked was based off of Samurai and how quick and precise they dispatch their enemies. Thinking to himself, Juice would say, "Hmm.. if I could come up with my own Sword Style, maybe... Just maybe I could become a renowned Swordsman in the Marines... No - I have to go greater than that - I'll become the greatest swordsman in the wor-," but someone sitting next to him would interrupt and tell him to shush and a startled Juice would apologize while still reading the book in hand.

The different styles interested Juice. He could use sabers, broad swords, Katanas, big swords, little swords, or even use multiple. The possibilities were endless. Juice didn't really like using sabers like the pirates, he was more of a quiet guy and wanted to use Katanas like how Samurais utilized in battle. Not only that, both his partners were skilled with their fists and showed that that was their main powers. Juice knew how to fight with his fists, but his comrades specialized in that area. Juice had the perfect idea in mind as a technique. Back then as a child, Juice used to always fight with his friends and fight others so it's natural he knew the basics to fist fighting. That wasn't really his main focus though because he loved bringing a sharp edged weapon to battle. Juice would come up with a nasty hand combo later because he wanted to come up with his own Sword Style before anything.

"My friends can wait a few minutes... I like what this book has to say.. Maybe I'll just skim through it I guess?" He thought. Everyone staring at Juice as if Juice has never read a book a day in his life. They were both correct and incorrect at the same time. Juice knew how to read, it's just that he had no access to much books. He had basic knowledge, but he had no way to expand this knowledge due to not having anything to reference the knowledge to. He never even had a proper teacher to teach him the ways or basics. Well, yeah in the marines he had some sort of guidance but it wasn't enough to better himself. Even with all the natural skills Juice had, he needed some type of way to use the skills. He needed someone to look up to or someone to show him the way. If no one could do it for him, he might as well read and teach himself the way. A perfect way to learn due to Juice's introverted ways. Juice closed his eyes and took a deep breath, focusing more and more on each word he read, joyfully turning each page. He then realized his friends had already found a table and were taking their order. He knew them long enough for them to know what he likes or what he could bare to eat so he stayed besides the shelves, skimming through books and leaving the books he skimmed through on the floor as if he was searching for something hidden in the books. Well, he was. He was searching for more and more knowledge. It was rare occasion so Juice was really quite thankful for the chance to read.

These books... Are so interesting. I never knew obtaining more knowledge was essential in getting stronger... Whether physically or mentally, books really give you a vast amount of knowledge. I'll definitely use this to my advantage!,” he would think to himself, still standing up straight, intrigued by all the knowledge in the vicinity, moving his long luscious hair out of his field of vision. It seems that Juice was in his own world as usual, gathering more knowledge, but Earth and Sakura had their own things to worry about like finding a spot to sit. Juice then skimmed through a book and found out different races had their own styles of combat and even in the races there are vast amounts of ways they could fight. Feeling, good due to all the knowledge he was recieving, Juice was eager to fight against other people to see how they would fair against him. But first he has to hone his own skills. Juice had engaged his comrades in combat quite a few times without being serious and they were always surprisingly even. Juice would look back at this and want to engage with them again but this time, with a better understanding in combat. These books helped him immensely.

It was enough reading and time to sit with his friends. Juice would leave the mess he made, hoping to go back to the books later, and went to go converse with his childhood friends. He really wasn't paying attention to what they were talking about. He had one of his hands placed on his head, which was leaning on his palm, daydreaming about what he read. He felt like a school girl fantasizing about a crush. The only reason he was so intrigued was because of the thought on getting stronger. And getting stronger meant bringing pirates to justice, his first and foremost goal. While zoned out, he started talking to Earth. Juice would lazily ask Earth, "What if we fought each other? Y'know, like a little spar?" and purposely gave an awkward silence only to laugh and reply, "Tsk, you'd probably win anyway. You're older than me after all." Juice would let out another burst of laughter after he said that. They would then finally find their table. Still zoned out, Juice would ignore what they would talk about until a pea hit him. He would look at them and say, "Why are you guys such nasty eaters? You guys have no manners at all. And you're talking about 'where are the girls' man I doubt any female would want someone who eats like a pig," as he cleaned himself. Afterwards he went back to daydreaming as usual.

Then another piece of food would fly towards Juice but he would avoid it. This time it was someone else who tried to pick a fight. Juice rolled his eyes knowing damn well the reason they got into this mess was because of Earth's terrible table manners. Juice was ready to take up for his friend, but stayed silent until he felt like there was need to intervene.

Word Count: 1308
          Word Count Total: 3130

Exp: 38,765

Stats

Power: 10 (15)
Endurance: 05 (10)
Speed: 10 (25)
Intelligence: 00
Accuracy: 00
Spirit: 05
Dexterity: 00

Active Effects
none

OOC:

Tentaigo

Kyugeki Issatsu

The Booty Gang Captain

Ruthless Grabber

5,525 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Timid 100
  • Prayer Circle 200

Tentaigo

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:23 am
User ImageUser Image

Making his way to his seat with his marine friends. With his hands in his pockets, and his right eye closed. His blonde hair looked very good right now. Since he was the only blonde in the Library currently. Sakura had come back to see that his friends were having a food fight. Well mostly it was Earth Dragon making a mess with food! "I'm going to use a rolled up newspaper and smack you with it! I even took the time to consider our stomachs, and bring us here. Where we can have great meals. Are you guys a bunch of kindergardeners! I guess Juice-kun. If I don't ask this now I'll never know. You said swordsmanship, huh? Wow. I never even considered you with a sword. Let alone a traditional Japanese katana. That's brilliant. Kawase-dono and myself are Brawlers. We shine in close combat situations with our bare knuckles." Looking around he saw there were many socials of all kinds, groups, circles, clubs, fan clubs of those clubs, even some superior marines who were on their breaks. Sakura wouldn't walk to any of these groups. Instead of socializing, and getting his thoughts across to the marines in the Library. Sakura had planned to eat some food to fill his stomach. A mans stomach was very important to him! Sakura didn't like to stir/gather too much attention to his side. It least, outside of his Marine Headquarters world, attention was unnecessary and quite a burden for him. Yes. The irony of the tension that has been built inside his own atmosphere was, inside of a fight using his fists, it was important to have all eyes on him, so he could give his next challenge enough adrenaline to face their own demise, yet outside of fights and justice. Sakura cared less about gaining attention, and actually preferred to cover up who he truly was. How bizarre. It was possible he didn't find gaining attention outside of fights any fun or meaningful? For someone as tough as him, shouldn't he be able to make mature thought-out decisions for himself? Even if they weren't understandable by most common people, usually the ones we can't understand, held the most impact to us. In most cases, he was eccentric, mysterious, and had a general atmosphere about him that showed predetermined confidence.

Sakura's eyes had caught the back of a marine girls outfit. Seemed his eyes had yet again found himself somewhere he wanted and could see himself in. Her well placed curves had given him the idea that he hasn't seen her before. He remembered all the female bodies in this marine headquarters. Keeping these girls memorized in his head by their sexy appearance. From the back she had a well nice figure. He couldn't help but notice her hair seemed familiar. It was almost as if he had seen her before. Could she of been a fellow marine? How else would he get such a feeling about a girl, just by her hair, and of course the body. Typical. Who was he not to commend her for her pleasant, and easy on the eyes, appearance. "If I hestitate. Fine dimes like that will just often get away? I can't be outdone by hesitation. What do you think guys? Woman sure are a fine specimen. I'm a devil. Nyahahah! I even have a girlfriend." Sakura walked over towards the girl sitting at the table. Standing behind her, he took the time to see what she was eating. Seemed like some ramen. He knew a girl who was crazy about Ramen. He wondered how Aya was doing. Ever since she joined that marine unit of hers, the Wallbreakers. Sakura has seen less of her. He would go pay her a visit soon, but for now he was going to talk to some hot babe that's appearance needed to be applauded by the likes of someone as magnificent of a noble as Kenpachi was. Well it least outside of fighting he acted noble, to some extent, some times, mostly these days, he could act noble, when he wanted to, on less days then most, hardly acted like a noble, preferred to hide the fact that he was a noble, okay, she would find out if he was a noble or not, he thought he was a noble, he really didn't care if he was a noble, actually. "Here. Babe. Here's some food. I picked it up. Want to eat with a stud? You get me hot. You burn me up. Oh, no. Don't avert your eyes. Suddenly, you've become so irresistible! When a guy like me walks up to you like this. It's only proper to give him a few minutes of your attention. Right? Babe? I am embarrassed." He blushed trying to get into the swing of things.

Sakura had a tray of lunch in his right hand while his left hand was within his left pocket. There was a strawberry milk shake in a plastic cup, a cheeseburger, fries, and some salt, and pepper, in a packet in the tray. This was one of Sakura very on trays when it came to lunch. It was a lunch type of meal, wasn't it? Right eye glancing towards the two girls that seemed to be together. He was sure this was his lucky day. His heart was pounding even harder at the thought of getting to meet these two girls. Taking a step forward, he would realize the worst/best possible outcome of him engaging in the manly game of picking up girls. One of the girls turned around, which resulted to Sakura making an utter sound of surprise and dispassion. "It's not use resisting." Sakura leaned his head in to look closer, to see if his right eye was deceiving him. Worst timing ever! Sakura now had Aya in front of him. And she was the girl who he thought was the hottest babe out of the two. From the marine outfit her body pleasantly fit in. However, the girl next to her who was named Emily, although Sakura didn't know her name yet, was very attractive as well. He was interested in what kind of girl this Emily was going to be. Sakura snickered to himself, seeing how fate has yet brought Aya and Sakura together once again. He had her phone number, but since he was busy with his marine unit, and being the leader of that unit, he played a demanding position in the trio marine unit.

Taking steps towards the two girls he got close to them, and then walked around to the other side of the table. Sakura placed the tray in his hand on the table gently, before he sat down with his right eye closed, only to be opened, as he got a look at both of their faces, now at this close position. "I'm doing really good. Girls. It's always me. You know who has these interesting experiences. But, now I have three other friends to have these experiences with. You see those two guys making a mess at that table?" Sakura pointed over to Earth Dragon and Juice. "Those two are in my marine unit. It won't hurt to be alone anymore. Because now I am not alone anymore." Sakura smirked, his right eye shifting to the side without him needing to turn his head. He was in the best of moods right now. The current girl he was talking to. And another girl he found attractive. Had now been on Emily. The look and vision he was showing, along with that smirk of his, made it seem like he had her all figured out. That last statement of his was quite summarizing. Could he of already known she had some feeling towards Aya? That would be impossible. He had just met Emily, and hasn't even heard her speak yet. Sakura was quite the character, to analyze, talk to, stand with, call on. Sometimes his persona could be overwhelming, or very protective. The fact was Sakura didn't know the status between these two girls, he was just playfully examining what Emily would say next, due to his last statement on 'who knows if their was something more between them'. Quite accurate, on the bulls-eye, his closeness to their status was once again impressive.

His calculations were fearsome, hailed by those who only knew of him, especially the marine unit he was leader of.

Sakura's right eye closed after giving a sharp look towards Emily. This was him being playful, but he didn't count on her knowing this, maybe he already overtook her with that last statement of his, or had her brain going 100 mph to find an answer for what kind of statement or guy he was. A smile curled up on his face. Sakura grabbed a handful of fries from his tray and tossed it in his mouth. He chewed the fries swallowing what was left of the food in his mouth happily. His hair was quite blonde, and seemed to cover some of his face, in a manner that made his appearance that much difficult to perceive. He was like an enigma, his girlfriends Hero, yet there was another side to him, a much deeper, darker side to him. His right eye still being closed the marine boy began to talk once again. "Yo! Juice'kun! Come over here and introduce yourself to these girls! You know! I sure bagged quite a catch, Nyahahahh! Don't be shy. They're real nice, and I've been talking to Aya-chan for weeks. She's actually my girlfriend." While his eye was still closed, his smile had gone away, which gave him a focused expression of a warrior living long before this generation. Sakura pushed his tray to the side and hoped across the table to hug his girlfriend, Aya, and mush his cheek against hers with a blush in his face. So much for calm and collected, and didn't forget his girlfriends nickname. Still teasing, and treating her like she was one of the guys. But that wasn't the case. Cause now she was more feminine then she's ever been...!!

"Yo~ Juice-kun. Do you have a girlfriend?" The other girls immediately looked at Juice suddenly. Sakura's eyes narrowed smirking.

Mercies And Furies :: 1717
Demons Conquered, Emperors Annihilated :: 2781

-- Strength
-- Speed
-- Endurance
-- Accuracy
-- Intelligence

Kyugeki Issatsu

The Booty Gang Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 5:03 am
User Image

A large shriek came from the rusted door hinges, as Earth Dragon stepped out and onto the Library's floors. The time? Unknown but the headquarters, had yet to start that’s for sure. "And this freakin' guy Sakura is trying to get one of those girls pregnant! Are you serious?! Earth Dragon has never felt so unlucky in his life. He was beginning to think it was a bad idea. Getting close to this marine. "About that swordsmanship. Do what you can. But just a warning, Juice. There are swordsman out there. That are straight up monsters. I've once seen on TV. A competition where this marine had to cut an entire building in half. Do you think that is possible for you? My point is don't set your goals low. Always strive for the top. Always. Because." Earth Dragon smiled while his hair covered his eyes. "That's what I'm doing. In order to get strong. Truly. I don't think there's anything wrong with that. We can talk a lot now. That Sakura is over there. I have an idea. Yes we will spar. At some point we will show Sakura one hell of a fight. Would you like to fight me? One day? I'll think of a place we can fight. Thanks for the challenge." His tone of voice had been rather mono. Earth Dragon lacked energy to be excited about all the new changes. I mean, the sun was hardly up at this point right? His red hues gazed over the whole marine library. Watching marines, superiors, and strong potentials pour into their surrounding area.

Across the center of the library area's floor was a perfect line of firm, cabbage sized, balls of all assorted colors. They'd just been set up by a few nervous marines from either side of the split library, all of which was silent except for the squeaking shoes of the young men ordered to make the game arrangements. From the left side of the library, nearest the entrance, the jet-black hair would stand against the wall. His arms were folded and his upper body was hunched forward, legs crossed subtly at the ankles as he took on the traditional 'Badass Manly Wallflower' position. With a sharp turn of the head hair would be flung aside, chin tilted up as the boy's neck craned to the side. An evil grin was apparent on Alexander's face as he peered directly ahead, only one turquoise orb visible as he began to chuckle. Brief inspection of the jet-black hair entire outfit would make it obvious that he was dressed for marine uniform style but, by no means, had any type of "Karate Man Gear" for this 'sword art' based headquarters. Something very far from the gun ranges he was well acquainted with. He wore a pair of baggy sports shorts colored silver except for the purple streak running down either side; in the center of these streaks were the words "Demolition" in black, English written, graffiti style font. For a top he wore a basic white tee, fitted comfortably against his chest to show off what eating right and bench pressing every so often could do for a handsome fellow like himself. "Thank you. Juice. It seems now I might have a rival to look forward to." On his feet were a pair of classy marine shoes and.. Well.. the portion of this post dedicated to describing these shoes would've bypassed the posting limit in allowed words so it's been shorted to this simple phrase; 'you ain't got no ********'. As he spoke his arms would unfold, both reaching into their adjacent pockets to pull out a wrist band with matching color scheme and dialogue to the shorts he wore. By the time he finished the marine units were reacquainted at their sides, everyone's back against the wall as he had always been. "I won't go easy on you." Once and for all' for the six hundred and ninety third time this year. His english spoken words were, in a sense, denial to this actually being the continuation of a series never given a deadline to end. As he finished speaking, in fluent Japanese now. His head would fall back down to a normal, straight, position. Both arms would once more fold into each other over his chest as well. He would await Sakura's return comment before things were to begin. Earth Dragon wasn't a fan of girls. He was the absolute shy type with girls. Sike! No interest unless she was a super model, duh.

"Can you believe this guy Sakura. He has no limits. What do you think they're talking about over there? Huh? It looks like he's calling you over. You can count me out. I a--a-a-a-a-.... Huhh!???!?" His entire face burned red with embarrassment. He really had no idea what to say. He just stayed in his seat looking over at Sakura and the girls. "The marines is a nice place to be. It's really sweet if you want to get strong, and stand for something bigger than yourself. It's an absolute strong hold that won't let you down. But, I guess there are a lot of girls around." He said.

He was loud today, well... no louder than usual. Unlike Sakura, Earth Dragon was a little more, civil, for lack of a better word. Rather than bark his orders like his twisted friend. Earth Dragon chose a more quite and reposed approach. Carrying his left arm across his torso he bent his right hand upward, pressing his forearm into his triceps to stretch out his muscles. The library was cool; the air condition brushing his exposed skin. Contrary to Sakura more flamboyant attire Earth Dragon marine clothes were simple. He carried a gentle smile, confident that this would be his victory. Meaning his last victory had been the deciding factor. You didn't know? Earth Dragon was smooth with girls, too.

So far Earth Dragon and Sakura were always battling over girls. Though that fact had never dissuaded the young marine. He was certain that this and the next challenge would be his. A hooligan like Sakura could only have so much luck on his side. Straight jet-black hair swayed as he tossed his head to clear the hair covering red eyes. He referred to their last competition, a girl grabbing contest. They competed over everything. Sakura and Earth Dragon. Earth Dragon issued his orders (although his speech was far more broken than his Sakura's. Warning his peers of Sakura's miraculous girl snatching. The air in the Library was tense. This wasn't a competition between two marines. This was a blood feud between two rivals. Human causalities were inevitable - there will be blood spilled. Who's blood however was questionable. Girls were an absolute prize for competition. Always have been. Earth Dragon said glaring over at Sakura and the girls!

Earth Dragon crouched his body, bending at the knees with his hands stretched in wait of the signal to start. "Juice. Run, run, run, and run a few more miles away from this island. I am going to snatch those girls from Sakura if it's the last thing I do. I have prepared the ultimate attack for baggin' girls. Marine girls! I don't ever lose to Sakura. Especially not with girls!" This was very surprising. One minute Earth Dragon didn't have any interest in girls. Now he's become a genius who's touch never misses. When it come sto the feminine race! Earth Dragon has become a badass panty-raider! He knew Sakura's first move, a breakout sprint to the girls humor. Directly in front of him. Even though he warned Sakura still posed a threat. When it came to girls. He'd have to beat him at his own game. Earth Dragon smirked. A game of brother (Chicken).Whoever receded from the girls would be set back. Earth Dragon was sure Sakura was aware of that fact as well. "Ring the bell, Juice. Those girls are mine." Bitter teasing. Sakura could taste the victory. It all just depended on the first step.

WC:1353

Tentaigo

The Booty Gang Captain
Hey Guys, this is fun! Amo Amigo

Kyugeki Issatsu

Tentaigo

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:43 pm
User ImageUser Image

Hand covering his mouth a yawn escaped him. Seat leading him to the most beautiful marine girls in the library. Sakura was trying to push his luck. His girlfriend and her friend arrived.. Mighty rays of sun light catching the blonde head off guard. He'd cover azure hues with his left hand so they could adjust to the room. Pushing forward shoes pressed against the concrete library before his hand fell back to his side. "Girls, girls, girls!" Blue like orbs glancing about they would finally settle upon the female marines. There were a lot of marines in the library besides him. "It's my turn to dream! You only live once! Recognize that I am trying to let myself go!~ Do you two girls know how beautiful you are??" Even though she was his girlfriend. He was still spitting game, and flirting. How cliché of him!! His scoff more than audible the blonde head smirked devilishly. "Behold! I'm all yours Aya-chan! About the marines though. My status is definitely going to change soon. I plan on going on a few missions. In order to get the rank up. It's for the best." He said talking to his girlfriend and her friend. Thinking out loud no louder than a whisper to himself he'd approach the girl suddenly. Through conversation of course. His shadow casting over her after he halted, she'd notice him by now if she hadn't already. The sun blocked by his very being~ "Um. This marine duty. I think I'll get the hang of it. I really think this is perfect. Nah, there's no way this isn't meant for me. Now that you mention it, Aya-chan. I don't think there's a pirate alive that can scare me out of this job. I'm in love with being a marine. Second to loving you." Sakura said ruffling her hair cutely. He knew what to say she was all his, after all. And she loved the way Lancelot Sakura talked to her. His voice filled with glee it was the one and only. Sakura.

You can already guess what was going to happen next!

Amused by the girls sudden boxer stance his blood started to boil in excitement. Hairs standing on the back of his neck the Aya girlfriend. Suddenly bolted at Sakura. Azure hues taking in her movements he'd study her closely. "Guy's don't interfere! I...I said the wrong thing, and now my girlfriend wants to fight me!" Her attack seeming as if it was a body blow Sakura eyes sharpened. She stepped in to hard. It was his kin instinct. She was being read. Her feint seen through.

Whoaa!~

The sound of her fist hitting him echoed about through the air. "She's so cute! I think I'll drool." His hand left hand in between her fist and his chin his azure hues suddenly gleamed. Menacing but it was already to late. Like a python his left hand abruptly griped her wrist as his other hand took a hold of her upper arm of the same hand. The blonde head already engulfed in a one eighty whirlwind with in the sudden grapple. She'd find herself at Sakura back before realizing the laws of leverage was being used against her. Flipping about through the air she'd find herself being throw in the most sudden and quick manner. Like the abrupt drop of a three hundred foot roller coaster when all of the air from your lungs escapes you. This throw took your breath away. Her destination slamming into the concrete ground below from the sudden shoulder throw, her back hitting first. This would hurt surly if not knock the wind out of her if everything went as planed. "I'm a lover, not a fighter. Guys. Kawase-dono, and Juice-kun. Remember this till the day we become marine units, and start tearing up pirates. We never hit woman. If we have to subdue a woman. Yes. If she's a pirate we arrest her. But we do so. Without hitting them. However, if she hits you first! Than do exactly what I just did! Put her downnnnnnn!~~ <3" Sakura smirked. Aya would be released after.

This was fun. It was some library fighting fun!

Sakura would soon turn around and catch the bread. That another marine threw to him. For completing dominating the girl. Sakura had a moment or two to catch it due to the fact. That his girlfriend was going through her bag. Which would catch his attention to look back at her. Nodding, Sakura would thank Aya before starting to snack on the bread. Looking at her, he would examine her words. Confidence. She lacked confidence? Wow, women really were weird things weren't they? How he went from someone bleeding over his fists to someone good with fighting. That was a woman. His girlfriend, but not confident in her abilities? Wait why was he still thinking of the past. Sakura would let out a small sigh. Maybe this what Earth Dragon went through all the time. He didn't agree with the last part though.

"Hey, Earth Dragon. You see any girls that you actually like? You're the cold, harsh, and extremely violent type. Just do your best not to scare any of the girls away. Especially not my girlfriend." Stated Sakura before he continued. "A lot of guys treat their girlfriends like s**t. Not understanding how lucky they are to have a companion. Superlative work. We're the best guys. We got some luck today. These girls are really loving our vibes! Our lives are being blessed, too." Sakura laughed. "Nyahhahah!!"

Feet would tap against the ground for a moment, bending down into a sprinters starting position. Exhaling heavily, before he preformed a powerful jump. Leaving the ground and entering into the air. Racing and flipping to extend the height of the overall cool move. Landing in a crunched position on top of the libraries, book shelf. Blonde hair softly laying down along his backside, trailing just off to the left of his visage. Dressed in the proper marines uniform, even going as far to rid himself of his iconic baseball cap that was normally ever present atop his head. His facial features casted into a disappointed darkness. "Juice-kun. You're not disappointed by the girls, huh? You didn't say anything yet. It couldn't be that you're the shy type??" he said. Undoubtedly his performance wouldn't have gone unnoticed, he did come from out of his acrobatic moves, after all. "This is not our final chapter. Things are just starting to cook up. You see?" Sakura gently teased, as he saw the other marines. Who were in the same marine unit as him. From the others interacting with another marine he had met that day. "Alrighty! We have to figure out what else we're doing. We don't want these girls to get bored. None of us are new. I'm sure we can think of something. This library isn't such a quiet place, after all." The reason being there were no superior marines, or staff, to shush any of them! Of course, he hadn't the slightest clue what the two were actually talking about. Sakura was kind of wandering about what Earth Dragon, and Juice were talking about. He was just venting some frustration that had been built-up throughout the annoying day of combat training. In the same way, one could fight for justice as a duty, as opposed to what these superior marines preached. Forcing the newbies into having to constantly fight and protect. With the soul purpose of reaching the top of the marine ranks. Gently his feet touched down onto the library's surface. Walking towards Earth Dragon. Cracking open his strawberry milk, sipping indolently on the straw. "So let's hear it! Are you making fun of me?!" Childishly the boy chuckled at his own joke, he was as carefree as ever.

Mercies And Furies :: 1323
Demons Conquered, Emperors Annihilated :: 4104

-- Strength
-- Speed
-- Endurance
-- Accuracy
-- Intelligence

Kyugeki Issatsu

The Booty Gang Captain
Sorry I won't skip you again <3

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:34 pm
User ImageUser Image
[Stats]

When sitting down, Juice would be asked about girls. Juice would usually just ignore them, but eventually gave in and rolled his eyes and replied, "Females are weird. All they do is look at you some kind of funny way and their face ripen to a bright red color as they blush. Not to mention they would sometimes hide from you while giggling from afar. They make me confused when they act so cowardly in front of me. Sakura, Earth, Why do you think females treat me that way?" He then hesitated and would say, "I've never really looked at girls any type of way before... I don't see the point."

"Well obviously, I'm not gay or anything, some girls have caught my eye, it's just I see no point because unless they're serving closer to my goal, I wouldn't waste my time on them." Juice replied, happily addressing both of his fellow comrade's concerns. Juice felt a weight lifted off of his shoulders after explaining to them that the females aren't his main priority.

Juice then put both of his elbows on the tables and placed his face in both his palms while smiling. He would start to day dream. "Well I mean, I do love it when I see a girl with a nice a** walk by. I don't know what it is about it, but I just love seeing girls with a nice booty just walk by. Of course nobody notices me because I don't wanna be labeled a pervert like Sakura, but I take a quick peak before they walk away. A big booty. Heh, yeah." Juice would think to his head while imagining a girl with a nice booty walk by. He smiled, getting out of the trance. No one would know his obsession about a** due to his quiet nature. That's how Juice would want to keep it for the time being. His face still red from the image in his head. Juice would lean back in his chair and start smiling. The girls in the marines usually had pitiful looking rear ends, looking small and pathetic. Juice had a hidden agenda to travel across the land in search of "the a**".

Bored of the library, Juice would say, "Alright, hey guys, can we go elsewhere? I'm tired of sitting here in the same spot." Juice would rub the back of his head and add on, "I had a great time meeting you guys, but a library isn't a place I'd expect people with personalities like you two hang out." Juice would stop leaning in his chair and sit properly again. He would then place his hand on his head, rubbing his forehead and a part of his hair would fall in his field of vision. He then moved it out of the way.

"At first this seemed like a good idea, but being stuck in the library with these messy eaters is getting boring pretty quick", he thought to himself. Those two in front of Juice had similar characteristics so it wasn't long before they clicked and became friends. Eventually Juice managed to stop getting asked so many questions. He was the quiet type and hated spotlight at social gatherings. All Juice cared about was learning new things it seemed. The three of them got a lot of awkward stares, but didn't really care about what other people thought of them. A man passed by and would ask Juice who he was because he wasn't wearing a Marine uniform. Juice, not really fond of random people going up to him, replied, "Who else would I be? I'm in the marine HQ. Don't you have to be one to enter? Yes I'm a Marine. It's just I refuse to wear that ridiculous chore boy uniform. Don't worry though, even if I was a pirate I wouldn't rob you; you look like you don't have valuables on you." Juice laughed and looked at his comrades. The Marine apologized and went on his way. Juice would then think about his main goal. He had so much he wanted to do, it was like he couldn't pick anything specific. Being a famous Swordsman and bringing pirates to justice was probably all he could think of at the moment. He'd love to visit this library again due to the fact he has gotten fond of learning. Juice wasn't a scholar per say, but he'd consider himself a very bright individual in his own regard. More street smart instead of book smart. He had no particular topic of preference because he just seemed to love all knowledge. Juice would yawn, already getting bored of the library.

Word Count: 777
          Word Count Total: 3907

Exp: 46,535

Stats

Active Effects
none

OOC:

Tentaigo

Kyugeki Issatsu

The Booty Gang Captain

Ruthless Grabber

5,525 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Timid 100
  • Prayer Circle 200

Tentaigo

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:16 pm
User ImageUser Image

Soon as he finished his dialogue, something. His marine friend from Skypiea, Juice person would join the topic of discussion. It seems phantoms were coming more and more a thing today. Looking at the source of the sound, the tapping of feet into the Library. Juice was becoming more talkative. It was perfect. Sakura felt like this was some kind of conversation from pokemon. Nahhh it was just Juice. Sighing, Sakura would look towards the guy. It seems he was all in his feelings again. Or maybe he just was bored. Either way, he would let him have his spill, before answering. "Nothing wrong with that. You're at that age anyway, Juice-kun." The girls giggled while listening to Sakura. It seemed the entire group was becoming closer. When Juice had decided to talk to them. The girls felt a whole lot more comfortable. Seeing how he was the only one not talking at first. "Yeah. My girlfriend and I listen to the same music. We lock lips. We haven't done it yet. But that's not important right baby?" Sakura smirked while wrapping one of his arms around Aya. "Don't think girls are weak. Remember there are pirate girls that are also strong. Pirates are always strong. If they're not strong. Just consider them trash and arrest them. I want you to cool it, Juice-kun. After our time here in the marines headquarters. We're going to start looking for pirates to arrest. That's right. Our first assignment when we head to the blues. Is to do two missions. While also arresting pirates. I'm just waiting until I learn how to use this Chill Chill Fruit. Between you and I. Well Kawase-dono, too. I am learning how to use the Chill Chill Fruit. I ate a Logia. I lucked out big time." Sakura stated before smirking. "A Logia, can you believe that? I am the highest class of DF eater. I ate one of the rare handful of Logia Fruit in the world. Listen. Logia Devil Fruit Eaters, are considered by many to be the most powerful of the three groups, Logia users can tap unlimited amounts of their respective elements from their bodies, and control it at their whim. The user is able to turn into their element at will. Logia users can control their element if it is already existing in the environment, but cannot control their elements if the element is in another form. They may counter this by manipulating their surroundings into generating it." Both girls would both jump up and squeal. Hugging and kissing each cheek of Sakura's. Sakura shrugged and closed his eyes seriously. "My element is Ice. I'm a FreezeMan. I control Ice. Hence, I ate the Chill Chill Fruit." Sakura stated. Why did Sakura become a story-teller all of a sudden. Actually who is the story-teller?

Leaning against the seat he was in, he would look towards Earth Dragon for a second then back at Juice. "I'm not saying a Devil Fruit is for everyone. However, when I actually learn how to use the Chill Chill Fruit. I'll become at least ten times stronger. Than I already am instantly. I know Kawase-dono wil be getting a Devil Fruit. If he wants to stay as my rival. Nyahahahah! At your rate, you're getting stronger Juice-kun, without realizing it. Stick to that sword, and protect both Kawase-dono, and myself. One of the main weaknesses of Devil Fruit users. Is that we cannot swim. We lose our ability to swim once taking a bite of the devil fruit. Unfortunately, when submerged. Our bodies take the same property as a rock in water. Cannot move, cannot swim. Just sinking like a heavy rock. I don't think you'd want that right, Juice-kun?" Saura started before looking towards Earth Dragon feet. He just began telling them some important stuff. Yes, he was a great marine indeed, but this seemed something that no normal human should be able to do right? It was bothering him a little but Sakura tried to hide it with the best of his abilities. Looking away as if there was some magical projector that was going to display into their life, he would continue.

What exactly did Sakura mean by that? He wasn't going to elaborate. No need. He gave enough hints. He would look to see if they were paying attention before continuing.

Sakura would then lick his lips. He was thirsty. All the talking made his mouth dry as hell. He didn't think this was going to his next combat training, but apparently he was wrong in his assumptions that he was making.

Azure eye's glared upon the thought of himself becoming weak. Almost as if subconsciously the marine knew the ramification of the title. "Yep. This was my answer to becoming strong enough. Powerful. The Devil Fruit." I don't know what you'd get out of it. All I know, is every time I hit another level, another one of you strong pirate people are waiting, wanting to smack me back down. So, you tell me what you guys get out of it. By the way, that's two added to the bucket list. Implying about his challenge to pirates in the blues. Splashing of pinkish-red coated his cheeks as he mentioned his crash onto the lovely Aya. "Girls don't care about this stuff. Devil Fruit are only for those who devote themselves to power. That's the only way to put it. I just wonder which devil fruit Kawase-dono will end up with. You never know which one it will be. They don't have a label on them. You just climb this island, search for one. And eat a fruit looking thing. Sorry about that earlier, putting you on the spot, Juice-kun. Here you can have one of my nuggets. Would any of you like to drink tea, now? I think I'm going to have some tea myself." Childishly Sakura stuck his tongue out at Juice, quickly returning to his strawberry milk.

"Soon we're going to embark on a mission guys. It will help my rank up. And in due time when you two do the mission. It will also help you rank up when you're strong enough. The headquarters wants us to go on a mission. I'll be leading it of course. I guess, if we see any pirates in that blues. We take them." He told, just as Sakura leaned against his chair again. "The name of the mission is Tax Collection, and Mercenary Information." There he stood, sipping on his strawberry elixir as Earth Dragon began his explanation of what marines were was. Fighting for justice. "Otherwise, will be going to the blues. I think the blues will be visiting is the West Blues. After we're doing here. I'm not done. I'm enjoying my meal, Juice-kun. I don't think Earth Dragon wants to leave just yet." Sakura was starting to sound a lot more confident. Of course it had to do with the devil fruit he was learning how to use. The Chill Chill Fruit. He had already known about the Devil Fruits from Aya. Which gave him the idea on eating one. Yes it was his girlfriend who introduced him to this life. As well as her friend, but it was nice to have it explained in depth. Gently his fingers pinched the brim of the straw, slurping the remains of his milk. "There's absolutely no way we can fail any of these missions. Nyaahaha! If its okay with you two. I want to be promoted to Chief Petty Officer. I'm tired of staying a Chore Boy. I guess my salary, along with my rank will go up." Once again, his eye's glared as he mentioned bringing him out of the marines headquarters. Flashing back to his not so welcoming encounter. Sakura replied to the bits of Juice being able to rip him from the headquarters. It sounded like Juice wanted to do something else.

Finally, he had gotten to the bits that Juice had cared about. The meaning of being a marine. It was to protect others who couldn't stand up to pirates tyranny. Shakily the marine's right hand dropped the milk carton, reaching with his palm to hold just above his right temple. Right eye winching in pain as another of those pesky flashbacks occurred. "We have a mission coming up. Want to know the details guys?" he muttered faintly beneath his breath. It took the blonde -haired boy a moment to shake off the sudden headache. Shyly the marine looked away, again a tint of pinkish-red brushing against his cheeks. He had only been training for a tiny bit of time. However, with every encounter, he grew all the more stronger. Now it wasn't simply a hobby but a devoted duty for the marine Sakura. One he wanted to become even further adept at. Annnnd, well, marine Sakura did sound pretty dope, probably was the only reason he'd even bother.

Mercies And Furies :: 1500
Demons Conquered, Emperors Annihilated :: 5604

-- Strength
-- Speed
-- Endurance
-- Accuracy
-- Intelligence

Kyugeki Issatsu

The Booty Gang Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:52 pm
User Image

The Boss has spoken! Though in hindsight that was going to be a bad thing. What in the hell? Well, people certainly were some cards. Especially these people. Shaking his head, he would shrug little. Earth Dragon has arrived!

"No, Sakura is right. We do have our duties. If it's the marines than we do have duties, see? Well, Farewell, base. Yes. I am going to get a Devil Fruit. I just don't know which one it will be like you said. Quickly speaking. You'll be the strongest one of us all currently. There's no way Juice and myself have enough combined fighting power to take on a Logia. If there are big shot pirates. That are literally cannons! You'll be the one to take care of them, Sakura. But don't get cocky! When I get a Devil Fruit of my own. I'll crush yours!" Earth Dragon stated before coming at a lost of words. It was getting weird here. The girls words were perverted as hell. Extremely even though she probably didn't mean it. Or did she ? Wait why would her body have to do with. Maybe she is on drugs. Maybe he didn't see her do them before he got up there. Earth Dragon wasn't sure honestly. It just ore, came out of nowhere stronger than superior marines. Watching the interaction, it seems she didn't forgive Sakura for rubbing up on mile high. What was worse, Sakura was admitting to it? Why was he in a bad slice of life anime all of a sudden. Must be the filler episodes. Earth Dragon couldn't help but think something strong was coming. However, what was it? More, what was going on? Earth Dragon felt like something was off about Sakura. But what? That story still didn't help the case. Before Earth Dragon could think of it more, he almost fell through the ******** place because of the words that Sakura stated Jesus, did he pop a molly or did his girlfriend? He was sweating a little trying to think whether he should flirt back and play this little game. Or should he just step back and look at Juice with. I'm the same as you let's just let him make a fool out of himself. Earth Dragon was just off balanced. It seemed as if some of the girls lack confidence but was being? Face-palming, Earth Dragon had Juice let her know. "Well, maybe Devil Fruit make you strong. However, the most superior of marines don't have devil fruits. And all of them would wipe the floor with a town full of a devil fruit eaters. You see? They're strong. You don't need a devil fruit to be strong. That's real. Those who only rely on devil fruit, and become overconfident. Those are the ones that I want to stomp into the ground. The one's who are completely ignorant of true power. The power that resides in yourself without an ability. I will grow strong, and combine that will with a devil fruit. The miscellaneous jobs seem to be approaching. I think I know which mission's Sakura is talking about." Earth Dragon talked. Earth Dragon was really hoping it was the culture difference that was causing this. However, he soon would take another poke at Juce before listening in on the lessons. Afterwards, and during, Earth Dragon had questions about the lesson that was being taught. He would answer them the best he could. "Anyway, I'm game." Earth Dragon replied to the part he could answer and question. He would get up and walk closer to Sakura and Juice. Looking at Juice. Earth Dragon wanted to try something. The marines revealed something. Maybe it was just him being serious when Sakura stated his power. Earth Dragon questioned. He held back his first idea of just slapping the s**t out of Sakura and seeing the reaction. Maybe the marines was a nickname. The issue is, he never really heard it before through the marines net. Just hints of it. If was a nickname it be more known. One would of thought. Of course this serious thought got side tracked again as Earth Dragon blushed a little from the words. He was sure the girls were baked now. Earth Dragon stated. Jesus, luckily his nose wasn't bleeding. Thankfully that's not a thing he gained from the girls all those year. Or maybe he would be in a pool of blood. Being a pervert and thinking about the actions being implied. Or maybe implied? Maybe he didn't wanna be tag teamed in a library with Sakura. Either way could record and sell it. This was very funny.

WC: 776

Tentaigo

The Booty Gang Captain
Back, Gracias

Kyugeki Issatsu

Tentaigo

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:00 pm
User ImageUser Image

W-What did she just say. Even within his own thoughts the marine stuttered upon the formulation of speech. Soft azure eye's looked to the Red Beauty, her gaze enticing yet cold. So cold, it was as if she had left an icebox where his heart used to be. Warmth struck through the hardhearted gaze with the formation of her soften smile. Phew! Heavily a sighed poured from his lips. Winds from the exhale pushed the straw just off to the edge of his mouth. Azure hues giving the good ol' gander of her divine physique. Noticeable hovering admits her chest region. Sakura's mind had become a palette of which his thoughts the paint. Mixing and swarming together with many scenario's all relating to the woman. Forging intimate painting, after intimate painting. Each more outrageous than the last...If only he could just hav- 'Hey Perv-A-Rus' Oh s**t! I- I .. S-She caught me! Eye's reverting back to her face as fast they could. W-weak? I never called anyone anything of the sort. Well, aside from implying Earth Dragon, and other marines in the area. "I guess we're all almost dying from boredom." Didn't have the strength to become higher ranks? Whoa?' an odd, confused sound escaped the marine as he tilted his head in curiosity to her words towards Earth Dragon. W-was she trying to rustle the marine's strength? Again.. Would he ever escape this! I told you already! I am a marine! he angrily defended. Only when she poked him, did his anger subside. Cheeks becoming a minor tint of pinkish-red. H-hey! Hand quickly outstretched to try and prevent it, but alas, he was too late... His poor milkshake had been ripped from him, the straw placed between her lips- W-wow, wait, what! "This is really driving me crazy. Juice knows what he has to do to get stronger. So what are you going to do, Earth Dragon??" He talked as he continued to notice his girlfriends aura. Aya's effortless elegance, the way she sipped, the way the sunlight splashed against her visage. Aya, she was simply a ethereal divinity, gracing him with more than he could handle. Aya's final tangent was enough to push the marine over the edge, releasing a minimal amount of his pent up urges. Weakening his strength for but a moment, this would be seen in the form of a slight stumble and/or small step backwards. Finally! Earth Dragon, his savior, snapped the marine out of his erotic thoughts. Drawing the full attention of the blonde-haired male. Eye's locking onto Earth Dragon, as he reclaimed a solid footing. He'd have to fix himself up before the next combat training. Well more like his next idea. "It can't be. You don't plan to stay the same. Do you? Kawase-dono. That's annoying." Since Sakura wasn't going to combat training. Earth Dragon tell me something. Confidently the marine puffed out his chest. Right hand's index finger lightly brushing the brim of his nose, which magically had grown a sudden ten-feet in size. Tch. If you think that's impressive, you should see me with my badge. When it came to fighting and learning, just being one with the atmosphere. None was better. Not humanly possible for you, Earth Dragon. But like you said, I'm one of the great marines around headquarters. And my strength is far from one's made of cotton candy. Indolently he returned to a normal posture, shaking his head gently while shrugging his shoulders. In a sort of 'I-Dunno' kinda style. Beats me. It's just an alias I've been developing. Kinda like Goku and Kakarot. The amount of people that actually call me Chore Boy, has been so minor, I've just been noticing that. Its because of the respect. My names Lancelot, but hey, Sakura doesn't sound to bad either. I keep telling people a marine is so strong. So I guess Chore Boy doesn't make a bad nickname. "I'm not saying rush it. But, to be honest. In the world we live in. You can't do anything as an ordinary human. Do you want Juice-kun to surpass you?" The Dawn of a New Marine. Snickering to himself the marine softly rubbed the back of his head. It's just how I am. Can't really say why, I'm just a chill kind of guy, a gentle breeze if you will. Unless, you know, he was pushed to the breaking point and took things serious. Then it was like he became an entirely different person. But he'd keep that on the down low for now. A marine unit? Yes, you've got the right idea. I've already made my unit. Smirking, the marine's arm shot just overhead. Pointing vigorously towards the ceiling above. Earth Dragon, and we're going all the way to the top. The next rank in the marines? So, that was the title Sakura was looking for. Swallowing his dry saliva entangled with feelings of ambition and a bit of anxiousness. Did he really have what it took? How does one go about becoming a strong marine? Arm would gently return to his side. I'm really just trying to bring as many marines into my life, as I can. While this whole marine headquarters thing last. But I guess, I can give this marine the good ol'whirl. Do I just train as hard as I can. And come out as the best? ... Is there even a current strongest Chore Boy? Leisurely his hand rested along his hipbone. I guess before any of that. I would need to get the hang of using the Hie Hie no mi. Ever since my first pair shattered into pieces on my worst fall to-date, I've kind been having a little too much fun. Sarcasm as usual, but there was bits of laughter to follow in her world of madness. Nevertheless she takes the small sweet he has brought her, and it seems it has all grown easier, more careful up until this point. The fluff is flipped, ripped away and off as he is questioned to the end about his reasons. His eyes narrowed without the slightest of glares, and up loop the lasso that coils around the target. Trapped where it counts, and left to where it was wanted. The eyes search for the treasure, and it finds it; knowing what is truly within it. "Hey, wake up. Earth Dragon! We're still here." Well, I thought you deserved something you want and that's good for you. So I figured why not reward good behavior? Where creatures migrate to reach for the pirates, all that is found is mere fruit in the midst of uproar. Still, it is bitten down upon and devoured and there's nothing to stop it. "Huh? Oh, Earth Dragon. Like I said work on getting a Devil Fruit. No offense. But if you don't. I guess I'm going to have to stop considering you a rival. I mean. What can you do besides use your bare hands. And kicks? You need something dangerous. Something that can bring the pirates down. Understand?" A cupcake left to himself, for she does not eat the entirety of it. Call it taunting, but he's still hungry from the prior and this cannot be ignored. Just at the peeling made, all are pushed to that wall, everyone has those days. Up against it, where the thought of sweetness reveled; it left mystery behind the taste and yet satisfactory to the belly. To think he was just playing his own game the other day and praising the sun. Now I've only fallen deeper to acknowledge the light from above. And yes, I am your Boss. Someone has to keep you in line, and make sure you don't get out of hand. I have a meeting with the marines soon, right? Despite heated tension that he knows Earth Dragon harbors, he tries within his own effort to reach through. To breach that gate that no one has truly breached, to scale the walls no one ever reached, and here he found himself indulged in the unknown deep. Questions, he has none. There is no need for any, where he's going. "I don't want you to get hurt out there, Kawase-dono. I mean. Although you do have a rough attitude. There are real monsters out there. Waiting for cocky, and foolish marines. To come charging in." Locked from freedom, he was beyond the sea's and still he remained in his own personal cage constantly trying to pick the lock he initially did not wish to be unlocked. "It's been our job to sweep the streets with crime. Well all that crime comes from the pirates. Let's go wild. You need a Devil Fruit." A containment for he alone, and it leaves him in shivers throughout the spine. Warmth for chills, pallid rims are consumed for the comfort at ease; and silence is the only thing left other than eye contact. Watching, learning, exploring, and dropping as if all is lost. You can come too, Earth Dragon. Life bangs, life sings, life itself is a bang that sings; like a banshee strangled is how it tends to sound; and like a snake trapped in a tight fixture it never dwell, there is no escaping, no need for escape. Maybe it could sit there for life, and keep trying to find its own amends. Breaking everything in its follow with it down, even the smallest of figure. Life a heart it all pulses, letting one knows when the end is nearing even as the time flies by and then it is then that the realization kicks in. Locked up, to be free one must expel and excel and that is the first thought to be acted on. The coo's, the sighs, he reaches for her head and only curls it to his chest to tend to it. He had let practice make a mess somewhat out of it, but practice makes perfect. How didn't she notice this sooner. I guess being the boss over a group has its kinks. Eyes trail up to search the sea's for an answer of the time, seems marines was a good way to go. At least for today. Now the only activities left were mere extracurricular. He is prepared for any questioning, he has slips and approvals for his own absence; no rush nor need to run anywhere. Still he rocks, and in thought he wonders just how he is capable of feats of endurance. Enduring the entire day plus more, and now he was here with one of the craziest people he's come to know. Yet, here he is assuring her own comfort selflessly. Why he did the things he did was beyond him, and spontaneously a burst as always. A good heart, locked away. Lapped around and clung, he had only found himself aiding her lift the weight that she bares all on her own. Where muscle tenses from a shock, this weather was ignored up until this point where arms curled tighter and the breaking down of the sun neared. Lost in the tornado, he followed suit and lost it all; a recap of a pool incident, and now he's staring through the glazed hues even after the break away. "Not to mention how capable we are. Now, where shall our journey take us." I sort of, lost my slip. Still it resides, and gradually adjusts to where he is readied out. Huh, we've been up here for a while. Must have been lost in thought, that or she was comfortable enough to settle the entire time. His head tilts off to the side, staring the clouds away; wondering just what was there beyond them.

Snowy and the soft specks fall down left and right. Never did he notice it before, but this was the season for it alright. It was enough time for the fresh air, they had to get back to work. Gazing down towards her, he had only shook his head in a brief chuckle. Both, huh? Now that's a story I'd like to hear about. Don't know how that worked for you. "I have got some great attacks I learned. Some attacks. Some Chill Chill Fruit moves. Some ultimate attacks that are going to beat asses. Tear these pirates asses, Kawase-dono." His arm raises with her hand wagging around before he takes his stand, the drag on with her being pulled with him during it all; just a gentle stare as the words arises. Aya is.. Aya had seemed better, and more of herself again. Well not too much, she did call him a new title; that was not all ordinary. Then again, it was he himself that had told her who he was. C'mon, let's go check up on the place. Not like there'll be much of a meeting, but eh. Who cares. I'm about ready to get home now. The arm trails back where it snatches up his bag, thrown over his shoulder where he snatches back the door with his other in order to crack it open for them. Aya's allowed first, as every gentleman does; and he is in the follow up behind her. Just a gentle crack from the closing, and the icy winds just neatly breeze through; he could have bust his own a** on the stairs from it. Getting up here to the Library. However, only another was to catch the hell from it as the clasp was made after the loud bang.

Sakura was hanging out with Earth Beast and Juice. Was just there attending the marines headquarters. Until his paper work got cleared. It seems leaving made things harder for his diploma work. So while the marines headquarters straightened that out, Sakura would raise his stance. Planning to go somewhere now. He thought it was abandoned, but however he was wrong. Opening the door to the location, he would take a moment to look at Aya, Earth Dragon, and Juice. Before shaking his head. "I told you. Earth Dragon. Now it's your turn to figure out if it's a wise decision. You'll lose your ability to swim. But, when you think about it. So have I, already." Sakura stated before starting to head towards Aya. He would stop about 10 feet away from her and would put his hands in his pocket. He had on a black hoodie with purple detailing on it. He had on black jeans as well and would yawn. Even though there was the cold air outside. Sakura still liked to wear hoodies. He would wait for Aya's response. He expected a rant or something or some statement about how she has improved. He wasn't sure. He didn't care. Still, maybe she would prove entertaining.

Mercies And Furies :: 2457
Demons Conquered, Emperors Annihilated :: 8061

-- Strength
-- Speed
-- Endurance
-- Accuracy
-- Intelligence

Kyugeki Issatsu

The Booty Gang Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:09 pm
User ImageUser Image
[Stats]

Tired of sitting down, Juice would rise up from his seat. He stood up and there was silence. A part of his long black hair would get in the way of his field of vision before he moved that part out of the way. He smiled and turned around. He would then speak. He laughed and told his comrades, "You know, the three of us gathered here remind me of a story I read long ago. It was a story of a famous Ninja who took over a castle by himself and his small army. An amazing feat, but still able to be accomplished by strategy and great organization. I will share the story with you guys before I take my leave." He would look into his partners' eyes and then start to speak. "His name is irrelevant at the moment, but I will eventually reveal his true name when I'm done. But for now, I will use fake names in this story just to make it a bit more interesting," he said.

Juice would say,"You see, there was this organization who employed a group of eighty ninja. But in this case, we will use Marines and the organization will be called 'The Marine HQ'. These pirates/ninja were led by non other then...", but he paused for a brief second. He then continued and said, "None other than Juice E.!" He laughed, but continued, "They were tasked to raid and conquer a post from a major rival clan. But that major rival clan in this story will be called 'The Pirates'." Juice would smirk and continue on again, "Now onto the good part. This group of eighty Marines would go in history books for their accomplishments. Although outnumbered, Juice E. and his crew were so skilled that they took the castle over, set fire to it, burned it to the ground, and killed over two hundred pirates!" Juice smiled and said, "As long as we have a game plan and no matter how many out number us and we stick together and don't leave anyone behind, we can conquer and do anything! You hear me guys?"

"Now, not willing to give up, the commander of the castle wouldn't just allow this to happen and sent his best pirates to take Juice E. and his crew out. With teamwork and the bond they shared, they endured everything and took out even the commander's top pirates! Nothing can hold us back guys! And to conclude the story, among the 200 Pirates who perished in the flames, the commander also perished. Now if Juice E. and his crew did the unimaginable and took over the fortress with such small numbers, I think with enough training, the three of us could do anything. In the name of Justice!" Juice would proudly say. He then smiled and put his thumb up. Unfortunately, Juice had some errands to do so he spoke his final words to his comrades. He would say, "I'll be at the fishing or hunting area guys, I'm leaving. Sorry I don't have enough time, but there's a few errands I must complete before hand. It'll be quick but I'll meet you guys in the pond where you'd usually fish once my errands are done. You can wait for me there, or if I go there before you guys, I'll wait for you." He then touched both of his friends on the shoulder and walked away, waving towards them and Juice would be on his way.

[Exit]

Word Count: 583
          Word Count Total: 4490

Exp: 54,920

Stats

Active Effects
none

OOC:

Tentaigo

Kyugeki Issatsu

The Booty Gang Captain

Ruthless Grabber

5,525 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Timid 100
  • Prayer Circle 200

Kyugeki Issatsu

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:53 pm
User Image

If its an erection and a horny Earth Dragon squandering over your body a usual then you probably should look further because you not going to find it here. Though nice try on the insults, you not too bad. I only run into you because sadly everyone in marines seems go to this ******** headquarters. Earth Dragon stated simply. Why wasn't she speaking plain sentences but instead was trying to sound like she was in a Shakespeare play that no one wanted to be a part of. Sighing he would look at Aya. "I need to understand how Sakura thinks more. It seems his girlfriend is confusing me. Not like I need to understand her, Lancelot. She's your girlfriend." While you making accusations, do yo even know what marines are? What they are for. Actually, should be wondering do you even know what all the ranks of the marines are standing for? I highly doubt it though. However if you wanna polish something I wouldn't mind though I hope there isn't' a line because I wouldn't think you would be the type of person to sell yourself to others like that. "Seriously? How long have you two been going out? You two don't act like a couple. I mean. You do in a way. In a way that other couples haven't shown me yet. Ehhhhhhhh?! I'm not calling you two cute!" However, I truly hope there isn't a case because if there truly is a line. I don't know if I wanna be worked over by someone like you then. You might be a lil defective or infected to be exact. Earth Dragon stated simply. Women and assumptions. Always think they the s**t and that everyone wants them. Or maybe that's how all people think. Marines are important but to give herself the pleasure of thinking she was highly valued was a trip. Turning away from Aya, he shook his head. Is simple really. Though who dream of winning will sail at any cost. Those who fail weren't meant to be. Its nothing more nothing less. I have no control over it. I just a simple nobody. A regular marine like you but stronger. Earth Dragon begun in a goading tone. Anything to get under her sin was his goal. He used know someone like that . A headache of his past. However, Aya wasn't this bad, they definitely shared something similar. However, Aya probably would be half way bleeding from her nose by now. Did Earth Dragon miss her? Kind of hard to tell. Did she every truly exist to him to begin with? "Hmph. No fair. Lancelot get's all the love." He laughed maniacally. Where did that come from I not really looking for a ..eh. It's not really important. Marines are not thugs, we are just humans with powers. So to speak, just some of us don't know how to handle that power. As for your answer, you are correct and at the same time you aren't. Here's the thing. Also, there is a lot of ranks that are still in the picture. Earth Dragon nor Lancelot has rose to any of them. However, he had the feeling that Lancelot. Was the closest to any of the ranks. s**t I forgot the place. Earth Dragon continued as he stopped to think about something before sucking his teeth. Letting out a high pitch noise. The ranks are what create opportunities and duties for the marines. Yes, that is correct. We need to be strong here guys. A marine is only needed to take full effect. Without one, the world would be loss with, lawlessness. However, most people don't really understand us. From what I noticed. If you are good. You only need it in a pinch. However, a marine isn't just to a king is what any person needs to survive. Its just the ultimate goal . A marine and a government cannot be linked without it. Earth Dragon was on to something. It seemed that Aya was taught about the higher things of the marines. Well she was pretty smart for a Choregirl. And it seemed that Lancelot was very praised, for having a smart girlfriend, by Earth Dragon. But the basics weren't fully there. Its something you shouldn't worry about at the moment. "I'm not sure if it's me teaching you guys about the world. Or if it's Lancelot's girlfriend teaching all of us about ourselves." It may be like a marriage but you don't have to have an actual relationship with the person though. But, why worry about that when its not here? Has a king approached the marines headquarters? If not, bury them in the back of your head. Personally there shouldn't be other things on your mind at the moment. Then something that has less than 10 % chance of happening. Earth Dragon stated softly. Hopefully it would ease her nerves. Earth Dragon was a smooth talker when it came to females. Earth Dragon shook his head before poking Aya on the forehead after she bowed. "I need a girlfriend like you." This was exactly the reason he didn't wanna say anything. People treat you different if they feel you are different. However, he gotten over the different color eyes treatment. It was the other thing he couldn't get over though. Maybe not having it was better, but there was no time truly think about that. I try not have that information so out there. People can't be trusted and I rather not be treated like I above others. I just the best, but doesn't mean need be treated like I have millions of dollars. I mean, fans are great. However, popularity is crappy at a point. If you been asked you will know. It will be obvious. However, yo are right. Whatever interview you are preparing for, ..I hope you do well. Earth Dragon continued before listening to her story. Lancelots girlfriend was very good with stories. "The name's Toshifumi "Earth Beast" Kawase." It seemed that she was dealt an interesting hand. Her mentor left and took all her money. So Aya was on her own? So, what exactly was she going to do. Was that her entrance into this? Aya, Lancelot's girlfriend, was not as strong willed as he thought she was. She worshiped someone like that? And got crushed. Maybe that's why she truly was cautious. Where was Lancelot when all of this happened? Sadly, Earth Dragon would hug Aya for a few seconds and would hold her in his arms. "The arrow that pierces the heart can be very cruel, and very painful. However, don't fret. I'm a friend of your boyfriend. Don't ever forget that." Come on now. It's nothing to be sad over if he left you and ******** you over. ******** him. Your family wanna disown you. Because you have an interest in certain things that they don't like. ******** them too. Its not about the past. It's about now. You over came it and now look at you. Your not a weak worm anymore. You are getting stronger. So maybe, if you run across him again. You can beat the guy and show you are the master. Earth Dragon was serious as he let go of her. Her question was a good one. Why he started fighting for justice? That was complicated.

It's simple really. Earth Dragon was sent over here and just kind of gotten swept into this s**t really. It's simple. I came. I ended up getting introduced into this by a person named Erza! In which I soon was sent into a marine unit.. We were an okay unit, but the pirates are still our main rival. Drawn once and lost one. So, they hold the victory in the end. I guess I just got swept into the sensation. Sadly, this thing is something that once you get pulled in you are never coming back out the same. Earth Dragon explained. He was just a man pulled into the life. How was he to know what that life would bring him. Maybe the hug was invasive, but it got a reaction out of her. Something he wasn't expecting too much really. Maybe she didn't know what her emotions were doing to her. Either way, he would smirk. Pout all you want, but I think you probably welcome him back with open arms if the right words were said Earth Dragon proposed before noticing something. It seemed like his words caused for a change in atmosphere. Why? Maybe it was something he said .Probably the fact he was in a high potential marine unit. Maybe she wasn't sure how they worked Or maybe she wanted to be part of her own. He wasn't quite too sure on this to be exactly honest. Little did Earth Dragon know though, that wasn't the case. If he was smart enough he could probably figure it out if he checked his phone. But he truly had no reason for it. Aya mentioned escape. An escape in tuning. So, was there really a pleasure in listening like there is in talking? He wasn't entirely sure if that was possible. However, now she was on something weird. Who said you don't have your dignity with you? What makes you think that you have something to reclaim? Why you say you lost it? Your past is the past. You have your dignity. You are respected to the marines. Earth Dragon continued as he then started to walk away. Sorry if bothered you though. Earth Dragon added. He had nothing left to say. However, he would soon start as his stomach growled long enough for Aya to hear. Well s**t. He knew Lancelot would be laughing, too. Just the type of marine you were looking to talk with. Can you believe it, the red-eyed marine found himself in one of his odder moods. This little group of miscreants were easily one terrible diagnosis away from just plum silly as ******** crazy as one could get but that was normal. As bad as things might've gone, the roller coaster was completely worth the ride. Nevertheless, here he was, slowly approaching with each step he'd come that much closer to shoulder checking. Much to the imagination his eyes had gotten a whole lot wider than usual, the expression alone said Oho-now-what-is-this-here? it'd been safe to assume he'd been fixated on her whilst stepping around her. There wasn't a single uncool bone in his body, Excuse me, love turning his head and throwing a smile back over his shoulder. Now that I mention it, he might've actually been dragging his tail a little more than expected. He was, and wasn't imposed to following that Lancelot cat around but he had to give the blonde his due. There was never a dull moment when Lancelot. Or. Lancelot was around? Earth Dragon didn't so much as blink the moment he arrived to catch dump pass of a conversation. Dammit man, he twisted his lips cursing under his breath. His timing couldn't have been perfect with her turning her back on them only to face him. Lancelot's girlfriend was too pretty for all that there. The young marine simply rose his hand to her that'd been his courtesy call of service to her. He knew these fools were stupid, now only to help her grip the situation and make her a little more versatile. Needless to say, You're going to have to excuse me. I'm afraid I'm one of them not familiar with how to treat a lady. A part of him couldn't help but notice he seemed a lot less averse to these wild adventures each and every time they happened. Presumably, even after those knuckle heads clicked against one another and sparked a fuse in Aya. He'd seen in quite sometime to snap back, there was that tiny voice of reason telling him she wasn't naïve, or silly in the least. Thankfully, he was all that reasonable a guy. Fun is fun. I'll personally apologize for any and all. Disrespect, how about that? I just don't think that furious look on your face is best. Feel me? It's fun. At least for now. The definition of his cool rested on the shoulders of his communication skills, clear mind and of course when it came to women. Listening was the .thirty-eight in your holster, anything else was a risk kind of shooting from the hip. An occasional look tossed here and there at them who'd Earth Dragon clearly started to peg the two harbingers of havoc for what they were. And the answer wasn't idiots, much to his impeccable style and cool, the marine in him couldn't let someone from his crew leave such an impression, as though nothing had happened at all. Clearly without an ounce of worry about the implications associated with their foolishness. Hell, knowing his partner, Lancelot, this little revelation just made. I'm salivate and chomp at the bit. I've been apologizing too much lately, but sorry for not introducing' myself sooner. Not that you asked but As much as it might've sounded like he was complaining, there was no erasing the grin off his face. Earth Dragon , the marine. Hopefully she was over it for real. Earth Dragon was getting to learn more about Lancelot's girlfriend. I guess this is what he wanted. Since he was allowing Earth Dragon to talk with her so much. Coming to an abrupt halt a few feet behind miss Aya due to Lancelot's sudden appearance. Earth Dragon rubbed the back of his neck. Crimson hues glancing at woman the blonde male stepped around to arrive at his current position. Earth Dragon noticed her awkwardness with the current situation. Not recognizing her either Earth Dragon crimson hues quickly averted back to the marine blondie. Certain discrepancies within his statement causing young Erath Dragon to frown. "I was just replying to something she said. Lancelot. She's still your girlfriend. God." With an annoyed tone Earth Dragon sucked his teeth as he pointed at Lancelot with a sudden outburst. With a sulked expression he'd glance over his shoulder to the half assed apologetic blonde. Watching Lancelot as he made his way around the two. Earth Dragon rolled his eyes while a single thought popped into his head. Annoying. Nothing really against the blonde Lancelot. Earth Dragon just didn't get along with his personality. Maybe his cheekiness is what annoyed Earth Dragon the most. Maybe it was that they shared similar traits that irritated him the most. Irritation growing with the exaggeration of their relation ship on Lancelot's part. It was clearly painted all over Earth Dragon's face how annoyed he was with the situation. "We need an anime ending song right about now." Clearing up the misunderstand Lancelot was implying Earth Dragon sighed softly. "I will never get tired of the marine life. Hey! Lancelot! What are you thinking right about now? Same thing, right??!" Speaking in a superior tone Earth Dragon spoke with his eyes closed while his frame relaxed. It didn't work out though. Shrugging at the statement Earth Dragon's eyes opened with the question thrown at the Lancelot's girlfriend. That's right, Earth Dragon didn't even know her name. Taking a metal note of her name he'd zone out for most of the rest. Huh? Being snapped back due to being grouped in with Lancelot, Earth Dragon's frown returned. How long are you gonna keep grouping me in with him!? Pointing at Lancelot again Earth Dragon sulked, not getting the joke. A single stream on blood suddenly running down the side of his face from his hair line.

WC: 2614

Tentaigo

The Booty Gang Captain
DF Time, Amo Familia

Mᴀʀɪɴᴇ Hᴏᴍᴇ Bᴀsᴇ

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items