Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oɴᴇ Pɪᴇᴄᴇ﹕Rᴀᴅɪᴀɴᴛ Dᴀᴡɴ

Back to Guilds

Hαve yoυ coмe тo prove yoυ вeloɴɢ oɴ тнeѕe ѕeαѕ... 

Tags: One Piece, Literate, Role Play, Battle, Adventure 

Reply Wᴇsᴛ Bʟᴜᴇ
Ocean's Naval Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lerry Jive

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:05 pm
        𝐖𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐁𝐋𝐔𝐄xx𝐎𝐂𝐄𝐀𝐍'𝐒 𝐍𝐀𝐕𝐀𝐋xxxxBlue Sea l Port Island
        User Image
User Image____________________________________________________

xxxxxClaimed by: Thaddeus W. Boone (BOSTONS STRONGEST)x

Ocean's Naval is a huge pit that water flows into, yet the bottom is dry. There is a village where the citizens live by the coast and there is also a ship graveyard, full of destroyed ships. When the village ends, there is a huge mountain where the treasure of the Ocean's Naval is.

After falling into the pit, there is a strange stream that flows upward out of it again.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:42 am
User Image
User Image
During her long search Olivia found on an island she did not know the name of. It was a lush Island full of green brushery. Olivia started out by walking in the greenery outside of a village she had no idea was there. Her slow paced walk turned into a happy skip. Arms swinging by her sides her bunny would be flung about as she held it by on ear. She had no idea where she was going but she didn't care. Eventually she was bound to run into something somewhere somehow. However, with her luck with directions it would take her a bit longer than the average person to find anything of interest.

Hop by hop she would spontaneously pick the direction she would head towards. The little blonde girl would find herself humming a happy tune. The tune she was humming had no correlation to an existing song, instead it was a melody she would come with all on her own. Going straight she would go until she ran into a dead end. Her humming would stop as she look up at a large rock wall towering before her.
"Well, this isn't right. Oh well!" Immediately turning around Olivia would pick up on her humming were she left off and started skipping once more. Picking another direction she would continue until she would skipp past a large tree. She didn't stop however, to check out the tree. She just couldn't help but thing how large that tree was. About 5 more minutes of skipping Olivia would reach a pond. A beautiful scenery to say the least, but not a place where she could gather some possible information. Spinning around on her heel, she would turn and go another direction. On her way to a different direction she saw the giant tree again. A few moments later again, and again and again. She didn't actually stop until she passed the three 7 times before stopping in front of it.

Tilting her head to the side Olivia took an index finger and pressed it against her check.
"Didn't I see this tree before?" She must have been going in circles. Good thing she wasn't a navigator, because she would be the worst one on the face of the earth. Instead of taking off in a random direction like she had been doing Olivia started to look around to see if she could see anything."Didn't I go that way? Or was it that way? Maybe....this way. Hmmm." She had no idea where she was and it was very clear that she was lost. Cover her eyes with her free hand she would spin in a circle and randomly point with her other hand."That way!" she would shout before remover her hand from her eyes and skipping off in that direction. Lucky for her she picked the right way and found herself at a village.

Once she entered the village Olivia would continue her skipping and her tune continued, but she would start to look around for a familiar face or someone that could possible hold any info she was looking for. After a few minutes she came up on a bar. Stopping in her tracks Olivia took a moment to start counting on her fingers before a smile grew on her face.
"Perfect!" Thinking she may have found something. Entering into the building she saw lost of men sitting around tables drinking their beers from mugs a few would see her walk in and raise their brows."What's a kid doing in here?! Some would shout."Get her our of her!" Olivia ignored the drunk men and walked up to the counter. Taking her height into consideration, Olivia couldn't see over the counter without going onto her tippy toes. grabbing the edge of the bar Olivia would do her best to peak over."Excuse me......Excuse me. Can you help me?" She would say to the man at the counter. Her was polishing a glass with a napkin and looked around to see who was speaking to him before he saw the top of her little blonde head peaking over the counter."Huh? What's a kid doing in her get out. This is no place for a child.""But I have a question.""Nope. nuh uh. out." The man would put down the glass in his hand, walk around the counter, grab Olivia by the arm and practically throw her out. Stumbling from the sudden chance of pace when she was thrown out Olivia fell to her hands and knees. Looking back to the man she stuck her tongue out at him and watched him go back into the building. Climbing back to her feet, Olivia saw a shop across from the bar. Approaching the window she awed at what was inside. Swords of all things is what struck her fancy. Taking hold her hands she pressed them against the glass window, holding her bunny in-between her hand and the glass pane. Her face was inches away from the glass as she oohed over the different swords in the shop.

Words in Post: 839

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

LovelyMintKisses

Angelic Mage

8,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:41 pm
LovelyMintKisses
User Image
Latch
Str: 20 // End: 25 // Spd: 5 // // Acc: 0 // Int: 5

A new sea with new and exciting adventures. Was that necessary a good thing? If there was an emergency and his parents needed help it would take a while for him to get to them. Latch was having second thoughts about the whole going somewhere else and meeting new people his old folks had suggested. That was a bunch useless crap he had a duty to protect them and that's what he wanted to do but it looked like they had wanted him to not devote his life with just caring for them. Latch was young he had his whole life ahead of him and he should be making something of it, was their way of thinking. Even so he couldn't just forgot about them so maybe he could do a compromise of sorts what they had always lacked was beli maybe becoming a mercenary would help with bringing in more beli. That would definitely help his parents while they may not enjoy him putting his life in danger it was the least he could do for them raising him. It was better than being a pirate or marine anyways. Who wanted to be the world government's dog nor a pest to society he knew better than that. Letting out a deep breath Latch realized he held his breath when in deep thought. May be the death of him someday. The snapping sound of wood breaking would frighten Latch was his ship breaking apart was one of possibility he thought of. Of course not the ship would have sank if so and he could swim so the ocean wasn't much of a problem. Alert he noticed that he arrived to a new island. Hopefully there was some people in the island he needed to refuel his supplies. Water, clothes, and most important food! Getting out from his lone man boat he pulled it slightly into shore not wanting it to swim off while he went in to the village.

It seemed as if the island did have some inhabitants which was good. Unfortunately the stares weren't ever something he was too fond of. Especially if those stares were filled with racist anger if they were going to be mad at him be mad at something he did not what he was. "What you looking at! Scram I'm not a form of entertainment!" Latch would say snapping his jaws at people making most of scurry off in fear. Honestly as if he would bite a human being. Blood wasn't exactly a tasty drink it tasted just like copper. Might as well put a sword in his mouth it would taste the same. Normally he spat out flesh and skin if he took a chunk of it during a fight so that he wasn't sure how it tasted. Still it was weird to eat a human being even if they weren't the same species mostly because he could understand them. Suddenly a girl fell on the street in front of him a man was throwing her out from what looked like a bar. Did she cause some trouble? She looked rather young maybe they didn't let people in bars when they were fledglings. The girl acting much like a child stuck her tongue at the man which made Latch smile. Seeing her head to the store across the street he walked over to her. Not realizing hoer creepy it was to follow a child. "Hey you doing fine there? Took a great tumble. Wouldn't want to see someone so young bruised up" Latch would say tilting his head trying to see if the girl had any injuries. He wasn't a doctor but applying a bandage and cleaning a wound was something a mercenary had to learn if they wanted to survive.

Words in post: [532 x2] Current total: [1064] Belli: [20,000] Health: [105]

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:35 pm
User Image
User Image

Through the window she could see all different kinds of swords. All different kinds of lengths, styles, colors, you name it! Olivia herself was particular on the katana style swords. Nothing wrong with the classics. Plus, it looks more ninja like! Soon enough her window shopping was interrupted by a very peculiar creature.
'Huh? me? I'm fine." Hearing a voice asking her if she was alright she would turn to see who was talking to her. To her surprise a walking reptile was the one standing in front of her. Blinking a few times, Olivia was making sure her eyes weren't playing tricks on her. Leaning away from the window itself she faced the creature with peaking curiosity. For a moment she looked around to see if someone else was the one talking to her, but no one was standing close enough. "Did you just talk?" She questioned looking back towards the crocodile.

"wuuuuuuuuhhh" Leaning forward the got face the face with the creature. She was observing it completely. She then took the time to walk around the creature. "Have you always been able to talk?" Reaching the creatures tail Olivia knelt down and picked it up and then letting it drop back to the ground."Do people look at you funny?" Hopping over the tail her skirt and hair would bounce with the motion. All while doing this her stuffed toy never left her hand. Looking on the other side of the creature she made her way back to his face and with full excitement she gasped."Do you have really sharp teeth?! Can I see? Can I see?" She was completely serious about seeing his teeth. Good news was that Oliva didn't scare too easily, in fact it was probably a dangerous thing for a child her age. Her curiosity may be the death of her some day.

Words in Post: 308

PonderingPenguin

Quote:

Quote:

LovelyMintKisses

Angelic Mage

8,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:11 pm
LovelyMintKisses
User Image
Latch

A sword shop. Why was this little girl so fascinated with swords she should be playing with dolls and with other kids. At least that's what they should do no? Well as long as the girl was fine he had no reason to stay there any longer. Latch would have been on his merry way but the little girl turned then asked if he had just talked. A small smile appeared on his face as he got on his hands and made a soft growl noise. Acting for a few seconds before standing. "Chchch...nah I'm just messing with you kid. I can talk." The girl acting much like a child got really curious about the talking crocodile which he suppose would be a strange thing to see on the street started to investigate him. She started to bombard him with questions and movement. "Not always I was taught much like you were" Suddenly his tail was grabbed and then dropped back in the ground most people would find that rude but it was fine. Seeing a kid not afraid of him was something that didn't happen too often. Maybe it was spiky bumps, what would one call it, and sharp teeth that would scare kids. Also adults making minkman out to be evil didn't help either. "Of course people look at me funny. A walking talking crocodile that would draw some eye don't cha think" Latch knew that people gave him looks it wasn't something he would just ignore or pretend didn't happen. Then the girl asked to look at his teeth that was weird and that was coming from the crocodile man. "Got an interest in sharp objects. Kind of dangerous. Well fine I'm proud of them" Latch lowered his shoulders and head opening his mouth to revealing rows of sharp teeth.

A high pitched scream with the words. "He is trying to eat a girl!!" Latch took a few steps back away from the girl and closed his mouth. This happen too many times except this time it was his fault. He shouldn't open his mouth literally. It was just the girl wanting to see his teeth and actually thinking he was cool. The last thought had been made up in his mind but Latch hadn't realized that. Suddenly a large crowd would swarm the two some people would grab Olivia and pull her away from Latch as they pointed their pitchforks and swords at him. "Look...I hadn't been doing anything wrong. She just wanted to see my teeth" Latch tried to explain his hands up slightly in the air. He didn't want a fight with civilians this isn't something his parents would approve of. The crowd closed in even more, "Liar! He just wants to save his own skin!" Someone from the crowd would yell out. Clearly no one in the crowd was going to believe him it was all up to the young girl, who he hadn't even gotten her name, to help clear his name.

Words in post: [500 x2] Current total: [2064] Belli: [20,000] Health: [105]

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:49 pm
User Image
User Image

The crocodile didn't seem to have too much of a problem with Olivia asking so many questions and invading his personal space. She was responded with a rather playful attitude. Making a joke about not really being able to talk and making a hissing sound, before admittedly say he was playing around. When she asked if people looked at him funny he made an honest reply. Stating that a walking corocodile that talked tended to draw attention.
"Makes sense." Finishing up her around of looking at him she asked to look at his teeth.

To her surprise he allowed her to look at them, making a comment about her liking sharp and dangerous things. He opened his jaw real wide and Olivia couldn't help but get super close.
"Wooooah." She whispered. She was so close that it would almost look like her head was in his mouth even though it wasn't. I didn't take long before a crowd would circle the pair, giving the crocodile dirty looks. They accused the creature of attempting to eat Olivia. The snake skinned created back away from Olivia and pleeded that he was doing no such thing. However, the crowd wasn't having it claim he was a liar. As they shouted and yelled at the crocodile Olivia just stood there, listening to their words. Taking a few steps closer to the dile she reach for his hand, claw, paw? Tugging on it she would drag the crocodile behind her with one hand and carried her stuffed bunny with the other. She walked right through the crowd of people pulling the dile with her as she left the crowd. "I'm bored." she declared with a happy tone. "what's there to do around here?" She would ask the crocodile leading the way away from the angry crowd.

Words in Post: 299

PonderingPenguin

Quote:

Quote:

LovelyMintKisses

Angelic Mage

8,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:06 pm
LovelyMintKisses
User Image
Latch

The crowd would slowly circle him their angry shouts getting louder with every step. Mob mentality even those who didn't suspect the crocodile doing anything had joined in the chant,"Monster" not much of a chant if you asked him but it did what it was meant to do. Latch wasn't a pacifist but he didn't enjoy harming people even when if they were pointing pitchforks at him. However everyone would quiet down when the girl would push by the adults and grab his claw. Looking down at the child she seem to not care at all about the mob that was formed and pulled him between them. The crowd was confused unsure of what do until the girl talked to the crocodile like he was a friend or caretaker. One by one the mob would disperse until everyone had gone back to do what they had been doing. Had any of them apologize to Latch for the insults they spewed? No. Either from embarrassment or they simply just hated the fact he was different from them. He had gotten used to the feeling of being hated by people just for who he was. This actually turned out better than he had thought it would turn out. "Thank you for that" Latch put his hand over the girl's hair ruffling it up knowing she probably didn't know she had helped him out. "Haven't properly introduced myself have I. Name is Latch glad to meet you. Your name is?" Latch extended his hand to her for she can shake it. Treating the little girl like he would an adult seeing how kids didn't normally like to be treated as kids. Him ruffling up her hair may have been more than he should have done. When asked a question about what to do here he shrugged his shoulders. "New to this place. Not sure really sure what you can do here. If you want I can carry you on my shoulders?" Being from East Blue he knew a few things that may be adventurous and safe for a kid like her. However she should probably stay with parents...where exactly were they? "Hey kiddo you know where your parents are? Probably worrying about you" He knew his would if they knew what he did when he left home. Fighting pirates and marines not the safest job there was.

Words in post: [395 x2] Current total: [2854] Belli: [20,000] Health: [105]

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:45 pm
User ImageUser Image

pιѕтoleer || ѕкуριєαи кιиg~

Str:13 II Spd: 30 II Acc: 35 II Int: 30 End: 25

Landing in west blue from the sky island the ghost man would sail ashore. Docking his boat at the port he would walk elegantly across the pier. Skypiea's most wanted criminal. Not even a B-list celebrity in the blues. He had to make a name for himself being a nobody was never his style.

"Perhaps I should wait here. Mr.Trotter out to be along any moment now."

Thaddeus said to himself looking back out to sea. Taking one of his cigars out he placed it between his teeth lighting that bad boy up. From here he would just sit and wait. Wow it's like he hadn't been in the blues in years. It kinda felt good to be home.

LovelyMintKisses

Mister Trotter

Light Gun 1

Bullet 3

Bullet 2

Bullet 1
Stealth Shot

Light Gun 2

Bullet 3

Bullet 2

Bullet 1

BIG GUCCI EDO

Friendly Friend

LovelyMintKisses

Angelic Mage

8,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:51 pm
User Image
User Image

As he trailed behind the small child the crocodile thanked her for her help. Admittedly Olivia had no idea what he was talking about. She didn't feel like she was helping him in any way, she was just bored of where they were at and left. Was he bored too? Taking his hand away Olivia stopped and looked back at him, only to have her hair rustled with. This didn't really bother her, in fact things barely did at all. Taking the time to introduce himself he gave her his name and in returned as her for hers.
"Olivia." There was really no need to give out last names, there was really no point unless he needed it. She spoke with a warm smile on her face, taking his extended hand and shook it. When she asked what there was too Latch mentioned that it was his first time being here. Offering to carry her on his shoulders Olivia couldn't turn that down."Okay!" She would wait for the crocodile to lower himself before she would climb on."I can see everything!" She said and pointed forward quickly,"March" she would say. Her words weren't meant to be bossy or harsh, more of a playful tone really. Taking her bunny she would raise the ears up to her eyes and look through the heart shaped holes.

She would start looking around at all the people in the area. When the question aroused about the location of her parents Olivia stangely had no change in her tone or attitude.
"Oh them? They're dead." As she spoke it was as if she was talking about something that wasn't such a big deal. In fact, it didn't seem to bother the girl at all. She just continued to looked through her bunny's eyes like a part of binoculars. looked down at Latch Olivia double checked with him, "Do you know where we are at?" Having the worst sense of direction herself Olivia literally had no idea where they were anymore. Hell, even if they just turned down one street Olivia would get turned around so quickly it was no joke. She even got lost 20 minutes ago.

Words in Post: 361

PonderingPenguin

Cpt Gucci Suit

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:35 am
LovelyMintKisses
User Image
Latch

Like he had expected the little girl, who would introduce herself as Olivia, didn't not understand why he had been thanking her. One too many times did people fear him just because of the way he looked and most of the times people would agree out of fear of him or the mob that would be created. This kid however was different from many other people he met besides the courage she possessed. She was still a kid and the offer of being carried on his shoulders was clearly to enticing for even her. Lowering himself down so she could get on his back he lifted her high up. He was fairly tall crocodile reaching about seven feet high if he stood straight up. When told to march he couldn't help but smile. Latch loved to be goofy and just mess around with people. "Aye aye captain. Where shall I march to?" Latch made a soft blowing noise trying to pretend he was ship. Allowing his shoulders to sway left to right not too rough to throw her off but enough to be entertaining for a child. Walking down the streets with no clear place which they were heading Latch would stop when she mentioned her parents being dead. The way she said it, was what was truly heartbreaking she seem to not even care about them. Maybe they were abusive or they hadn't known each other that much before they died. One way or another she didn't know the beauty that came from being nurtured kindly by someone else. Having someone to look up to and inspire to. Maybe he was over thinking it she was a criminal or evil just because she didn't care about her parents death. He knew he wouldn't have survived if it weren't for his old folks. At the at the very least he wouldn't be as happy as he is know without them. When Olivia asked where they were he shook his head removing himself from his imaginary world. Looking around he tilted his head to look at her. "We are in the middle of town. You need to go somewhere my captain?" Latch asked. "I'll be there faster than you can say 'a dingo ate my baby'" It was a little funny to him making small jokes about himself always helped cheer up a room. For being in the middle of town it wasn't very busy maybe people were trying to avoid him? There was a pawnshop in front of them the owner was selling pieces of metal saying they were the strongest iron in the world. Like anyone would believe that. A few more shops with one local inn to stay was nearby. Maybe he would see if he could get some rest after he finds whoever was taking care of the girl. Someone had to be right she didn't seem to be around here and he really couldn't imagine her sailing for island to island. "I'm from good old East Blue. Mind telling me from which Blue you come from?" Latch asked. Hopefully he didn't seem like a creep for hanging around a little girl too much.

Words in post: [527 x2] Current total: [3908] Belli: [20,000] Health: [105]

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100

Mister Trotter

Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 2:58 pm
User Image

His descent was pleasent, in a decent and morally right meaning of the word. His dark blue hair flowing violently in the rushing wind along with the red kana that shrouded all but his defined chest and abs; though there was a white bandage wrapped around his stomach to protect it from the unsettling eyes of bystanders, it only came to heighten the appeal of the abdominal section, the toned body part still making itself shown through the thick and tightly bound wrap. "I'm sure there was a better way than this." Red eyes staring down, through the small gaps in the near tightly knit cloud formation, towards the darker wet sea below. It was nothing like the sea in the sky.

He'd heard many tells of this sea and the monsters that roamed its limited space. How could such creatures stand to be so close to each other? The male couldn't help but give a sigh and a shrug as he pondered to himself, the tales of massive eight armed beasts and two legged demons. Humans capable of bringing whole gatherings of worshipers under their will. It was all quite exhilarating.

As his hair became loosened through the force of the mighty rushing wind, being free to grace the world with its length and luster; thwack, the young man would feel a sudden knock against the back of his skull, a good 'ole five knuckle shuffle. "What was that for?!" His blood red eyes would turn swiftly with the adjustment of his neck to look behind him towards the culprit. And thus there he stood, green eyes staring deeply into the blood red ocular spheres. No, that would be an understatement; these orbs could, and were, easily looking past his own and into his very being. "*Don't just look about into the nothingness, idiot.*" Thwack. "Ay st-!" Thwack. "*Shut up and pay attenti-! Crap, brace! Brace!*" With a swift turn of the neck, bottom lip petruded slightly as the edge of his top lip attempted to caress the bottom of nostril, his thought process would go blank. No less than twenty feet away laid the moderately sized blue lower sea in all its moderateness. Though no matter how moderate, it'd always hit harder than an sky, as he would soon find out.

WHAM! The front of the ship would pierce the deep blue, nose first, driving directly downward into the unknown. The force of the collision sent the red eyed mans head flying back into the wooden material that composed the ship. It took only a moment, but that moment would come as seconds folded on top of each other many times over to compose the sensation of minutes. "*I'm gonna. . . Die here.*" He attempted to look around, trying to gauge his surroundings; but to no avail. His vision was going in and out, the darkness of what could have either been the sea or his falling eye lids, steadily encroaching. "*He's. . . Gonna be so pissed. . . When he sees I died anyways.*" With his final thoughts, his consciousness fled.

Devouring the last cloud brownie; his stomach would protest it's delight as it proceeded to vomit up a large burp. "That was the best!" Patting his stomach in joy, the dark blue haired Birkan would attempt to make a dash for the door so he could continue playing outside, but, he'd be stopped short by the oh to familiar voice. "*No you don't sir, not before you go wash. No son of mine is leaving out of this house looking like that." Slowly turning around, the child would look down at the his previously pure white robe as it was riddled with the brown crumbs of his previous feast. "Co-Come on! It's gonna get dirty anyways." No response, not one that was verbal anyways. But he'd heard the stomp of his mothers foot against the floor of the small home and that was all he needed to confirm that he, indeed, had no choice. "Do this, do that. Don't go outside with your clothes all dirty even though they're gonna get dirty anyways because it's not gonna be like you're just gonna go outside and sit on a nice pretty clean chair all day. Nag, nag na-." Crash! His mumbling cut short by the sound of something breaking followed the rush of footsteps towards the rear of the home; he was at the rear of the home. Without a moment of hesitation, the child would flee into the wash room and quickly close the door to the point that there was only a little sliver of possible sight to the hallway. Thus he was hidden, the sound of rushing footsteps growing louder before moving directly passed him into his mothers room. Then the scream. ". . .M-Mom!"

The scream only grew louder, the sound of her yelling for whomever had intruded to get out. But to no avail as the yelling was soon coupled by the sounds of flesh forcefully slapping against flesh and thuds of various kinds. He couldn't stand it, the sounds echoing through his ears, over and over. He didn't have to see what was happening, his mind, no matter his age, could easily create a picture that brought him to a vile mix of emotions, ranging from madness to disgust. These emotions, left un-checked, drove him to action however. Darting from the wash room, his legs taking him as fast as they possibly could, he would get the only thing he knew would work; a butcher knife. He'd stare at the blade, as the sounds continued to berate his ear drums, fueling his adrenaline and breaking his thought process; thus he was pushed to only basic instincts. Fight or Flight. The two paths that lie before him, there was no real decision. Everyone was destined to one or the other and he was already moving down his destiny. barreling down the hallway, he'd come to his mothers door and freeze, sprinkles of blood dying parts of the room as his mother laid wounded on the floor; a Shandian standing above her, fist raised to the sky as he spouted curses for things done once long ago, not by them, but, by the Birkan race. The child and his mother were nothing more than easy targets, and the weak male decided they could both be easily handled. That is until a child, no older than the young boy himself dashed passed the dark blue haired boy with a knife clenched in his right hand. Thus it began. The thrusting of the knife repeatedly impaling the Shandian. Staining his white wings red with his own blood as the blade pierced his spinal cord, his bottom, his calf; he buckled, now his shoulder blades were under assault. And all the while, there was a smile on the boys face. A smile that showed enjoyment. A smile th-

Gasp! Taking a deep breath, the dark blue haired male would awaken, eyes wide with a melting pot of fear, shock, and excitement. Turning over, hair falling down over his face, he'd spew forth water onto the grainy surface. "I-. . .I'm alive?" Weakened hyper ventilation over taking most of his ability to speak, he would be left panting as a shadow slowly swallowed his figure from the light of the warming sun. "*Get up, you look like a dying dog, heh.*" Taking a staggered deep breath, fighting through the annoyance of having to maneuver in his wet Kimono, the dark blue haired Birkan would slowly rise to his feet. "Yeah yeah, screw you. . . . .Where are we?" Eyes surveying the landscape, he knew he had to be on land. . But what land? Wiping off the grains of sand from Kimono, he'd stare about until off in the distance his baby reds rested upon a figure sitting off in the distance. "B-Boon!" Waving, no, flailing sort of, he'd do a bit a jog over towards his lost companion. "Yo, Boon! I made it!"

Cpt Gucci Suit

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:28 pm
User ImageUser Image

pιѕтoleer || ωαnтєd мαn~

Str:13 II Spd: 30 II Acc: 35 II Int: 30 End: 25

Watching whatever that guys name was come running over the ginger marksmen would raise his eyebrow toward the bizarre man. He hadn't known what to call him but indeed they were comrades more or less. Waiting for the man to catch up Thaddeus began walking along the pier. His arms crossed behind his back.

"Mr.Trotter, as luck would have it, I believe we are in west blue. and just as I told you I would I've come here in search of nakama who ought to add to our numbers."

He said nicotine smoke billowing out from his cigar. As the duo continued they would find themselves dead center in whatever town square a port town could have. While lounging the ghost ghost man would overhear something about treasure lying around the graveyard here. Dismissing it as nothing more then rumor Thaddeus would continue drinking, gambling, and doing all other manner of pirately things. But again and again he would hear about that stupid treasure. And if it were true Thaddeus would want that stupid treasure for himself. Yanking Trotter over by his kimono the drunkard would shout.

"This is about the 8th goddamn time I hear a motherfuxker walking bout some sort of treasure round here. And between you and me all the loot we, I mean I, grabbed before coming down here is worth jack sh!t. Skypiean extols are worth like 1/10th of blue sea money. We're broke. (Errrruuup!)We're fuxking broke. We've got nothing else to lose and nothing else to do, I'm-I'm going."

He said lifting himself up and out of whatever dive bar they managed to find themselves in. While walking guns clanking against his hips the ghost man would stumble across a familiar face. Watching the little girl that sparked his interest piggyback ride some creepy a** animal the ghost man would float over plucking the little girl up and off of the shoulders of the crocodile, As the same time he would boot the animal in the back pushing him away. With the girl in one hand and his other on his pistol grip he was anything but friendly. And with a scowl that could freeze hell and a face just like her's, except with ginger hair and an eye patch.

"Tsk, I know you. A lil bigger but you still got the same face. Still making strange friends."

He would say before dropping her. Thaddeus was no role model he was a menace. There was a saying about if you loved something let it go. Well she really needed to let him go because ever since he was young he'd been a Denis the Menace level child, destroying everything that he could manage to get his hands on. So much so that he was quite famous in his hometown. Looking back to see if Trotter was following the ginger marksmen would stand by his kid sister towering over her.

LovelyMintKisses

Mister Trotter

PonderingPenguin

Light Gun 1

Bullet 3

Bullet 2

Bullet 1
Stealth Shot

Light Gun 2

Bullet 3

Bullet 2

Bullet 1

BIG GUCCI EDO

Friendly Friend

LovelyMintKisses

Angelic Mage

8,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 6:27 pm
User Image
User Image

Her new scaley friend confirmed that the two of them where in the middle of town. He asked if she needed to go anywhere. Shaking her head even though he couldn't see it Olivia denied it.
"Nope, just looking for someone." She would say. "Well I was raised in West blue but i was told I'm from Skypia, I'm not really sure." To the young girl her origins didn't really matter to her. It made no sense where she was from. She was here for only one thing. The blonde with continue to look around at all the people from her new height. Suddenly she felt a hand on the back of her collar and being lifted off the shoulders of the dile."Woop." Making a small sound before look at the person who had pulled her from her friend.

The ghost man next to her said that he knew her, claiming she had the same face despite her bigger size. Dropping her bunny ears from her face she just wrapped it in her arms and blankly look at him.
"Hmmmm." Humming, Olivia tired to figure out who it was that actually pulled her from the crocodile. Feet dangled in the air as the man held her, glaring at latch. "Who are you again?" She did not recognize her older brother for two reasons. One being that she hadn't seen him in years she hadn't the slightest idea what he looked like. And two, this man was dead. Olivia was under the impression that her brother was alive and well, so the thought of this actually being her brother wasn't on her radar at all. The girl paid little to no attention to the man with her brother

Words in Post: 285

PonderingPenguin

Cpt Gucci Suit

Mister Trotter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 7:23 pm
Cpt Gucci Suit
Mister Trotter
LovelyMintKisses
User Image
Latch
Str: 25 // End: 30 // Spd: 5 // // Acc: 0 // Int: 5

Looking for someone? Okay maybe he shouldn't have moved her away from the sword shop she had been hanging around in. Many that had been the location of where they would meet. A mistake after a mistake it seemed like he could never do right at times. He would have smacked himself in the face if it weren't for the fact that the girl was on his shoulders. He wouldn't want to be seen as a weirdo any more than he was. Skypeia? What in the world was this girl talking about. "Never heard of this Skypeia location. Where would you travel to get there sounds like it could be interesting to say the least" Latch asked having stopped moving. If someone was looking for her the best thing he could was wait until the person showed up. If he moved around then the chance of them passing each other without noticing may be lowered. With a boot to his back he would take a few steps forward. Had he stepped on someone's wallet? No there was no object in sight there was also no child on his shoulders. Looking at the person who kicked him he saw that the male was also holding the girl. Mention how the girl made strange friends which was most likely him. Another companion seemed to follow behind him. The way the male talked made it sound like they knew each other and Latch had to admit they had similar looking faces. Or maybe that was just most humans. There hair was different color so maybe they weren't relatives and with Olivia asking who he was that only made him suspect the worst. It didn't help that the man had kicked him, had a rather menacing face, and was holding what looked like a gun holster.

"Looking at your expression I'm going to assume that the kick was you being a butt" The crocodile man who towered over the two men who appeared took steps to them. Grabbing Olivia and pulling her close if these two were a danger to her he may have to try and protect her. Olivia seemed like the kind of girl who wouldn't notice a dangerous situation when presented to her. It was that same child innocence he wanted to protect because..well he never had that. His parents hardly noticed what went on with him maybe because he did his best to not show that he came injured to him every day when he was young. "Introduce yourself." Latch looked down at Olivia making sure to put some attention to the red haired man. "You feeling okay kiddo?" Latch wasn't sure how rough the man had been with the girl. It was interesting to see the conflict between Latch and Thaddeus who seem to be polar opposites when it came to the way they acted. Or maybe this was too quick of an assessment of character. Who was he to say that this man could not be a saint.

Words in post: [500 x2] Current total: [4908] Belli: [20,000] Health: [105]

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:05 am
Cpt Gucci Suit
Mister Trotter
LovelyMintKisses
User Image
Latch
Str: 25 // End: 30 // Spd: 5 // // Acc: 0 // Int: 5

((OCC:My character will be leaving you guys to yourselves thank you Mint for posting with me for a bit))
It seemed like he wasn't going to have a break today. The mob from before, not the exact same people but there were some of the same faces, started to crowd the trio that were causing a small ruckus. Well not really but a person with red hair did stick out like a sore thumb...who was he kidding. The 7 foot tall crocodile was what really grasped people's attention and it wasn't the positive kind. They were a little slower to assume that he had been the one in the wrong but seeing him directly conflicting with a human, who no matter how angry they looked, who they would relate to more. Latch was quick to notice the mob forming for someone so big he seemed to look crippling afraid. Crowds he was never good with them even if he could easily take them all out. Beating up people without trying to find a different solution wasn't the way he was taught. "The monster is trying to kidnap the kid." "No wonder the girl stuck to it" "She doesn't know better" these words were muttered by the group. No amount of thick scales could protect him from those insults. They weren't the worst but he had never been good with dealing with them. "Shut your trap!" Latch snapped his jaws making a loud clapping noise when doing so. The crowd startled decided that one action made him out as the villain. Latch was quick to realize his mistake giving the girl a soft shove forward knowing she wouldn't be able to defend him from the mob this time he took a look around the area. Then he ran. The mob tried to stop him but not much they could do against him however that didn't stop them from stabbing him with the items they had. Latch ignored them and shoved the people in his way reaching his destination. A wall. The crowd quickly surrounded Latch who had his back turned to them as they adavnacdd to stab him with their pitchforks. The sound of crushing rock would keep them at bay. The mob looked around, "What was that" they couldn't identify what made that noise until they notice Latch scaling the wall of the house soon getting on top of the roof before he continued his run. Hopefully the girl would be alright he doubt they would do anything to her but still that man could have been dangerous. For now he had to make sure he didn't lose his footing on the tiles. They weren't meant to hold his weight the sound of cracking showed that however he only needed to reach the to lose them seeing how humans shouldn't swim all too well. Reaching the docks he jumped from the roof. Pulling up his knees and lowering his hand. Using both his feet and his hand to ensure he didn't lose too much momentum as he ran to the water. The sound of a rampaging mob was getting closer but it didn't matter he reached the water. Putting his hands together he dove in to the water sinking low knowing if he hid long enough they would stop chasing or at least leave the area. Waiting five minutes he would resurface. Looking around he got out of the water and headed to his boat. Maybe he should just stay in his blue for now where at least he knew which locations to avoid. The walk to his boat would help dry his clothes before he set off in to sea.
((EXIT))

Words in post: [594 x2] Current total: [6096] Belli: [20,000] Health: [105]

Wᴇsᴛ Bʟᴜᴇ

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas