Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oɴᴇ Pɪᴇᴄᴇ﹕Rᴀᴅɪᴀɴᴛ Dᴀᴡɴ

Back to Guilds

Hαve yoυ coмe тo prove yoυ вeloɴɢ oɴ тнeѕe ѕeαѕ... 

Tags: One Piece, Literate, Role Play, Battle, Adventure 

Reply Wᴇsᴛ Bʟᴜᴇ
Clockwork Island Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lerry Jive

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:54 pm
        𝐖𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐁𝐋𝐔𝐄xx𝐂𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐊𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐊 𝐈𝐒𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐃xxxxBlue Sea l Spring Island
        User Image
User Image____________________________________________________

xxxxxClaimed by: Thaddeus Boone (BOSTONS STRONGEST)x

Though the island itself is small, there is a humongous tower at the center that supports a fairly large city at the top. The most important part of the island is the "key" that supports the city's weight. When it was destroyed, the city collapsed and fell into the ocean, thankfully, all of the citizens wore parachutes, and declared that they would build a new city closer to the ground. The city was built so high in the sky in order to protect them from enemy attacks.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 1:27 pm
User ImageUser Image

Furin casually walks into a bar, and orders Banana Gator Bacon and rum. ~

Beta Moxis
Crew

Distinct Genius

3,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Overstocked 200
  • Partygoer 500

North Lotus
Vice Captain

Versatile Genius

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:18 pm
User Image

ᴘᴡʀ: 130 | sᴘᴅ: 100 | ᴇɴᴅ: 100 | ɪɴᴛ: 000 | ᴀᴄᴄ: 000

[ The sky had grown rather dark, and for the time being, Galand would find himself alone. Goldilocks went off to lord knows where, but he doesn’t really need to worry much about her. She’s a strong woman. Ashlyn on the other hand, hasn’t been herself ever since Torino. That is his current cause for concern. So in light of this, he finds himself docking at the one place he never thought he’d set foot on again; The Clockwork Islands. Time back, years ago, he and the other members of Eden’s Dove had made a rather...interesting acquaintance here, and well, despite how awkward she can be, the person has incredible knowledge, skill, and experience in the medical field. With a huff, he lifts Ashlyn up, holding her princess style. “Alright there, lass. Hold steady. We’ll get you fixed right up. No ally of mine will be falling to a gods damned illness.” No reply, as per usual. It was like her soul had been taken from her body.

The large man looks up at the tower off in the distance of the island, illuminated only by the various lights set about the island. Its mammoth like figure looms over everything as if a god peering over its children. With a frown, his gaze is lowered to the path before him, where he’d soon find himself traveling. Time passes, with him reaching various rest posts and small villages surrounding the clockwork tower. Eventually, he and Ashlyn wind up at a fairly decent sized village called Crank Village, or so goes the branding along the entry post. “Haven’t been here in a long time. Wonder how much things changed.” he says in a low tone, keeping his voice at a decent rate considering it being closer to night. “Lets rest here for the night. We’ll climb that tower come morning.” he says to the motionless body. After checking himself into an INN, he places Ashlyn on one bed, and sits down on the other for quite some time, lost in thought.

All he can think about is what the group should do for now. He can trust them in their respective abilities and all, but how should they make use of said abilities. Who else are they to recruit, and, what route should they take from here. “Bah! I can’t go gettin’ stressed out over every little thing. I gotta relax, and take it one step at a time…” he says, rubbing the back of his head. With a nod, he stands and walks over to his second partner, and after kneeling by her bedside, pats her on the head. “Wait here for a few minutes, lass. Gonna go grab a drink and get back here faster ‘n you can say sharkbait.” Though he doesn’t like the idea of leaving her in this room alone, he’d only be gone for a few minutes, and the bar is, after all, just downstairs. Best part of these small town inns. Having his plans set, Galand exits the room, locking the door, and bringing the key with himself as he heads down the stairs. In but a few short moments he checks himself in at the bar.

“Somethin’ hard, mate. Whatever ya got. I ain’t in the mood for any sissy water right now.” Boy oh boy are things getting rough. But, that’s how the world is. ]

Perk: Preserverence | Trait: Rokushiki / Airwave | Alliance: Pirate | Fruit: Quake | Word Count: 562

Sahana Kurumi

Master Cliff Fate

Judgement Cross

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:42 pm
User ImageUser Image

“Somethin’ hard, mate. Whatever ya got. I ain’t in the mood for any sissy water right now.” Furin would look to the male. A tattoo would cover his entire chest, his hair disheveled, and his outfit looked foreign. ”You should try the bacon as well. Does wonders.” Furin would lift his glass and take another sip. This man wasn’t any average civilian. His stature didn’t call for that. He took a thought and placed his glass back on the table before taking a deep breath. ”The name’s Furin. Furin Brave. What’s yours?” Furin picked up a piece of banana gator bacon and took a rather large bite of it.

Considering the way the man looked, Furin decided to strike a rather opinionated conversation. “What’s your take on chaos? I only ask because your answer will determine how I respond.” Furin would wait eagerly for the person’s response.

North Lotus

Master Cliff Fate

Beta Moxis
Crew

Distinct Genius

3,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Overstocked 200
  • Partygoer 500

North Lotus
Vice Captain

Versatile Genius

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:06 pm
User Image

[ How strange it was, to be addressed by a stranger at this time of night, in a place like this. But then, was it? Clockwork Island is known for its rather eccentric inhabitants. Never know what they might do. As he rests at the bar, waiting for his drink to be provided by the barkeep, Galand finds his attention being stolen from his thoughts and onto a man sitting only a few stools away. He leans forward and rests his arms atop the countertop while turning his head over to give the stranger a good listen. “The bacon, eh?” His eyes close, and the scent of the succulent dish whispers seductively to his taste buds, ushering for his obedience with its delectable craft. “Well it does smell good, and I ain’t eat all day now that I think about it. Oi, keep. Gimme a plate o’ that bacon. Same stuff as this guy.” He says, pointing a thumb over to the mysterious, yet helpful stranger.

While he waits, a mug is placed before him. And a big one at that. He smirks and grabs hold of it, before pressing it between his lips and tilting his head back. With a mighty sigh of relief, he wipes his mouth with his forearm and lets out a hearty laugh. “Now that’s the good stuff I wanted!” he exclaims, not remembering the last time he had such good ale from a bar. “Name’s Galand.” he responds to the question pretty calmly. Naturally. But after being presented with yet another question, he looks back over to the man, apparently named Furin, from his peripheral. “Chaos, huh?” he begins before a plate of piping hot bananawani bacon is set before his eyes. In a flash, he grabs three strips and tears off their top halves, munching away like an animal.

“Don’t know what kinda answer you want, but from my experience, somethin’ like chaos is necessary. World ain’t gonna revolve without it. Peace and justice is all fine and good, but not when the ones issuing it are a bunch of corrupt plank stradlin’ ballast pigs. Aint any room for peace in this world. Best to stir up the ol’ pot and let the world grow from the ashes. It’s the only way the people will grow, lad.” he finishes before stuffing the rest of the bacon into his mouth. ]

Perk: Preserverence | Trait: Rokushiki / Airwave | Alliance: Pirate | Fruit: Quake | Word Count: 395

---

Master Cliff Fate

Judgement Cross

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:38 pm
User ImageUser Image

Furin was happy with the newcomer to the bar. The casual conversation was mentally stimulating. "Nice to make your acquaintance Galand." Furin's eyes would sink lower the more rum he drank. "You from around here Galand? What brings you to the bar at this hour?"

Galand’s in-depth response about chaos caught Furin’s eye. Furin devised that Galand was an interesting character. All in all, I believe chaos is freedom. The freedom of choice to do whatever you want, and the freedom for others to respond to that choice. Actually, there just so happens to be just the pig walking these streets that you are referring too.“ Furin would reach into his jacket and pull out a photo of man walking down the street, and slide it along the bar table. The man was in a white jacket and had pair of glasses that was broken on the right side. His rather light-toned skinned screamed a hue of orange, with weird tiger like stripes running down his neck. One of his eyes would be closed shut from a previous wound.

”Tigner Falgas, an ex-researcher from the Cerberus Brigade of the Marines. Rumors have it that children are turning up missing, or dead, in the streets as of late. His daughter is sick with lung cancer, and I have evidence that points to him. Simply put, he has a bunker that I located while stalking him to the east of the Tower. Its heavily fortified and I need assistance. A simple raid and exterminate, and we split the reward after fencing whatever we find in there. So how about it, Galand? Furin would look forward with his eyes closed while sipping his rum, calmly uttering his words to Galand.

North Lotus

Master Cliff Fate

Beta Moxis
Crew

Distinct Genius

3,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Overstocked 200
  • Partygoer 500

North Lotus
Vice Captain

Versatile Genius

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:09 pm
User Image

[ So this guy at least has manner, huh. Not bad. At the very least, Galand isn’t in the mind of gutting the stranger where he sits. A very well received greeting indeed. “Ay,e lad. The pleasure be mine.” he replies. Upon chewing more into his snack-esque meal, the guy starts asking about why Galand had made his way onto the island. Not really in the business of sharing his information with any old joe, he skirts around it in the best way possible. “I’m a traveler. Goin’ around makin’ a mess where I can, and reapin’ the benefits of it. Nothin’ fancy, I’d wager.” he says, giving the simple explanation. His eyes fixate on his food as he scarfs it down merrily, chugging away at the ale in between large bites. That is, until Furin decided to give him an offer capable of providing him with rewards--likely funds. Funds he is absolutely going to need if he has any hope of getting Ashlyn fixed.

His acquaintance is a friend of sorts, but even they won’t make a move without compensation. Furin’s words resound viciously, forcing Galand to recall very frustrating memories of his time in the Marines. The gods damned Cerberus brigade. He dealt with their ilk numerous times in the end of his days as a soldier. They were some of the more corrupt bunch he wanted to weed out, but had protection from the upper heads. Their experiments and tests were inhumane beyond belief, and yet they were constantly green lit for anything they so desired. It was disgusting. After having heard their name, Galand’s body tensed, and his mouth hands agape with banawani bacon lifted before his face. With those words alone, his entire persona changed. He lowers the bacon and closes his mouth before staring forward silently.

“The Cerberus Brigade...and an Ex member at that. So the b*****d is still up to his usual schemes and experiments.” The fist holding the snack tightens, crushing the food beyond repair while a smirk spreads across his face. Galand turns his head to Furin now, with a new sense of direction. “I’ll not only get to keelhaul that worm riddled blaggard, but I’ll get paid for it? Aye! You’ve got yourself a deal, Brave. Bring me to the swine! I’ll dance the hornpipes over his damned grave!” he says cruelly while holding up his other hand, and clenching it into a fist, causing a burst of force to spread, shaking the establishment lightly. “Hold steady, lass. I’ll have you fixed yet.” he thinks to himself, making sure to put Ashlyn’s well being before anything else. ]

Perk: Preserverence | Trait: Rokushiki / Airwave | Alliance: Pirate | Fruit: Quake | Word Count: 395

---

Master Cliff Fate

Judgement Cross

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 4:19 am
User ImageUser Image

Galand turned out to be an easygoing fellow. Noting himself as a traveler making messes and reaping the benefits. By the sounds of it, Galand was a pirate. Furin couldn’t judge though, because if asked the same question by a random guy at a bar, he would have probably given a similarly disdaining response. The bar was beginning to quiet down a bit as people were leaving and returning to wherever it was that they came from. Furin picked up his last piece of bananawani bacon and took a large bite, and finished his glass of rum.

Furin would crack a smile across his face. “Good, Galand.” The mere thought of ending the meager life of the researcher would bring Furin much joy. Especially for all that Furin has witnessed him do during his time in the Cerberus Brigade. Furin blindly followed the Cerberus Brigade until their immoral deeds got him thrown into Impel Down. Then, not only is Galand wanting to take the swine out, but then he mentions, “So the b*****d is still up to his usual schemes and experiments.” There’s no way this man is just a traveler, given his knowledge of both Tigner and the Cerberus Brigade. That would be a question for another day though.

The barkeep would come around and ask if Furin would desire anything more to drink before closing up. ”No I’m fine, thank you.” Furin would then turn to Galand, and state, “Now marks the time Galand. He turned and picked up his long barreled rifle and threw it over his back. It came with a black strap that ran down the underside so that someone could carry it on their back for long distances. ”If you have any prior obligations, I suggest you take care of them now. Once we leave, it may only get worse from here. I’ve been doing surveillance of the area and have seen this.” Furin would pull out a map of the area. Trailing with his finger, he marked where the building was. “The two doors up front are protected by four guards. We have to get down to the third floor to reach Tigner’s underground facility. We’re due for some fighting on the way down. So, let’s get to it.” Furin would begin to make towards the Clock Tower to wait for Galand.

North Lotus

Master Cliff Fate"

Beta Moxis
Crew

Distinct Genius

3,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Overstocked 200
  • Partygoer 500

North Lotus
Vice Captain

Versatile Genius

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 2:05 pm
User Image

[ Galand looks carefully over the plans set before him by Furin. With a smirk her strokes his stubble in thought. By the looks of it, it shouldn’t be hard to drag out the scientist if they caused a bit of ruckus. Or, made it so staying in would be a lot more dangerous than getting out of the facility. “This will be one fine mess. I like it.” he comments before lifting his mug up to his face and tilting his head back and swallow the rest of the rum. With a big sigh of relief he slams it back down on counter and gets out of his seat with a thud to the floor boards.

First he stretches one leg out, then the other, finally leading to him heading back for the stairs. “Sit tight for a few, lad. I’ll be right back. Can’t be runnin’ into battle without my partner.” he says before heading up to his inn room. Once inside, he kneels down to check on Ashlyn again, before nodding and feeling her forehead. “You seem to be gettin’ better. No fever at least. Just rest up until the daylight, and I’ll take you up that tower.” With no more regrets, Galand grabs the hilt of his greatsword, Dark Mother, and heads back to the bar downstairs. “Well now... Ready to bring the chaos, Brave? Me, I’m itching to let loose.” He states, giving Furin the rights to guide the two of them on their way towards the facility. Though he knows the general plan, Furin has been stalking these guys for a while, clearly. Better for him to point things out and guide the pirate where he needs to go. And once he does, this Cerberus Corp flunkie is walking the plank. ]

Perk: Preserverence | Trait: Rokushiki / Airwave | Alliance: Pirate | Fruit: Quake | Word Count: 296

---

Master Cliff Fate

Judgement Cross

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 3:04 pm
User Image
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ ⒼⓊⓏⓂⒶ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █

▼▼▼▼▼ Power: 400 ▼▼▼▼▼ Speed: 100 ▼▼▼▼▼

►►►►►► Y'ALL STUPID ◄◄◄◄◄◄

▲▲▲▲▲ Dexterity: 180 ▲▲▲▲▲ Health: 570▲▲▲▲▲

╔═════════════════════════════════════════════╗

The weather was fitting rather fitting to Guzma's mood, rotten and stormy. Every great empire needed a strong defense fort and what better place than Clockwork Island, an island lifted from the earth that Guzma had come from. As his boat neared the entrance instead of a warm welcome, he was on the receiving end of cannon shots. What in the world where they doing? Ugh it was the dumb pirate titled he had received when he had kicked that zombies a**. The marine zombie that was, never did get his name. Oh well the past was the past, what he had to deal with was the present. A cannon whizzed through the air and splashed a bucket of ocean water directly at Guzma's face. Okay that was it, he had hoped his lone man boat had been too small for them to hit but their aim was better than what he had give them credit for. Also his ship wouldn't be able to handle a cannon shot. Ah yes a great plan formulated inside of his head, just in time too, ripping the mast of lone man boat and swinging the mast at the cannonball sending the cannonballs back for a home run. A home directly at home base, to be clear Guzma shot the cannonballs right back to the ship that fired them causing a few of the crewman to start running around in a panic as they tried to stop the ship from sinking. "YOU KNOW BETTER THAN TO MESS WITH ME" The raining helping to echo his voice through the sea alongside his laugh. Guzma held the broken mast in his arm, using it to paddle to the base of the island. Ripping the mast of his ship may have not been the greatest idea. Well it happened, at least now he could get up on the island. Except the bridge, the one that wrapped around the island, had been destroyed. Okay he wasn't the greatest batter and didn't necessarily hit all the cannonballs back to the ships that were shooting at him. Well he had a plan just like last time, grabbing the anchor of his ship he simply ripped out from the ship and threw hard into the wall of the island. Making sure it was firmly in the dent it made before using it to climb over the collapsed part of the bridge. There seemed to be a bunch of marines lurking around this island, from what Guzma could tell after all the ships he had sunk were marine ships. It was best if he didn't stay long or at least he planned a trap.

Soaking wet, Guzma's skin glistened in the rain while it was a very beautiful it was also very revealing to his location. A small platoon of marines would appear and aim their guns at all at the man standing with a chain in his hand. "Put your hands up and come peacefully" The marine commanding officer would say standing tall above the rest. "How about ******** off" Guzma would say swinging pulling the chain and swinging it towards the marines. They tried to fire but the chain was easily used to block the bullet and along with the chain came a giant anchor behind it. For such a large weapon Guzma swung it as if it were a simple bat, the marines weren't able to dodge the anchor but lucky for them all the swing will only hit the arms. Of course it would cause some bone crunching but they would live. Suddenly an alarm will ring through out the entire island, warning about a pirate attack. Guzma had no idea of the marine experiments being conducted in the island which was the cause of the small military force in the island.
((634/2000 Take Over of Clock Work))

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Judgement Cross
North Lotus
Quote:

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100

Beta Moxis
Crew

Distinct Genius

3,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Overstocked 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 5:02 pm
User ImageUser Image

Furin was estatic to hear Galand’s words. “Okay, follow me.”, Furin would say while beckoning to Galand to follow him; however, before they could even reach the door, an alarm would sound. This alarm would normally mean that a pirate attack was underway. Furin would turn his head to Galand, his eyes now as sharp as razors. He would say quietly, “Galand, it looks as if someone either knew of our plan, or someone else is attacking the island. Either way, I’m not letting Tigner get away. He doesn’t deserve the life he has!” Whatever happened, Furin was going to be sure that Tigner received a bullet to his head before he left.

“Quickly, follow me!” Furin would burst out of the bar doors, with Galand trailing behind him, and make a dash to the Facility. Due to his time with the Cerbeus Brigade, Furin knew of the policies they had in place in case of a pirate attack on Clockwork Island. Researchers would attempt to go out a back way, with a group of marines protecting the front of the bunker to distract any attacking pirates. ”Keep up Galand. We’re going to intercept this worm before he attempts to get off the island!”

Cutting through a dense forest, shrubs and greenery encased the area; however, after some time of running, Galand and Furin caught up to the backside of the bunker. The Marines on the front side seemed to be busy with whatever else was going on, but Furin had no worry. A group of 8 Marines, clad with armor and spears, would walk phalanx style out of the backside of the bunker. Furin’s brow would wrinkle with anger, and he would go to grab his rifle. ”Galand, that’s our mark. Researchers are to be protected at any cost when attacks on the bunker are imminent or in progress. Waste no time!” Furin would leap quickly into a tree above, completely shrouded by the leaves and gaining sight over the entire backside of the bunker. Aiming down the sights, three bullets were shot in succession, which took out three marines.taking out three of the marines with headshots. Exposed, was Tigner, the swine researcher, now covered in the blood of his own protectors. ”Galand, there’s your opening. Take out that b*****d Tigner!”

Raid: 375/750 (Galand's bounty is over 10m, so Raid only costs 750 words total)

North Lotus

Master Cliff Fate

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 5:36 pm
User Image

[ It all happened so fast. At one point the duo was prepared to handle their stealth mission quickly and quietly, but now… Now, they needed speed, and nothing short of it. Galand managed to hold his emotions in check from the prospect of some fool setting off the marine alarms. With a grunt, he looks over his shoulder to the stairs before turning back forward and running after Furin. “We’re makin’ this fast, mate. I’m leavin’ my pride back at the gods damned inn for this.” he states. The two had gone quickly, keeping out of the way of main streets and obvious routes. Instead, they followed Furin’s specific planned routes, finding the fastest way to the target location within the shadows. No one would be able to follow them without being able to either see through both the dark of night, and the heavy rain crashing down. Which, further adds to their cover, due to their sound being muffled by the droplets from the sky.

They managed to make their way to a forest now, even better for cover. With just the two of them, it’d be easy to make their way through undetected. This mission HAS to happen. And it damn well would. Finally, after some time, the two find themselves at the backside of a large hidden facility, set within a large spherical crater shaped section of earth, hidden keenly by the dense foliage abound. “Clever bastards…” he whispers while placing his hand against the trunk of a tree. Down below the facility doors lift up a rather futuristic way. These guys have both money and materials. Annoying. But those thoughts were meaningless. Now is the time to strike, emphasized by Furin’s words. So the target was below, within the center of those armored guards. This guy seriously isn’t joking around with his security. He’d need as little personnel as possible for stealth, but he’d need enough to keep him completely safe. Besides, in a place like this, no one would find him anyways, right? Wrong.

“Leave em to me!” Galand roars as he runs to the cliffside and lunges off into the air. After Furin takes out his targets, the man lifts Dark Mother over his head with both hands, and as he descends, swings the blade downward like a guillotine. “No hard feelings, pig, but I’ve got orders!” he calls out. And with a loud cleave, the two halves of Tigner falls to the left and right. A perfect cut, as it were. With a huff, Galand spits to the side and shakes his head. “Shoulda picked a different trade.” he says before grabbing the man’s badge for proof, and rushing back to hop up the cliff, ledge by ledge. After getting back up, he’d toss Tigner’s badge over to Furin before rushing back to the two. “We need to get into the inn, and get the hell out before Marines swarm this forsaken island. Needless to say, walkin’ back out the front door would be suicide. Meet me by the chains!” he says, pointing his thumb over to one of the chains keeping the island suspended.

After getting back to the backside of the inn, using the fleeing crowds and confusion as cover, Galand crashes into the room holding Ashlyn, hoists her up, and leaps back out, fading into the dark storms of the forest, finding the chains with Furin, and descending. ]

Perk: Preserverence | Trait: Rokushiki / Airwave | Alliance: Pirate | Fruit: Quake | Word Count: 568

[ Raid ] - 568 / 750 [ Complete ] [ Exit ]

---

Master Cliff Fate

Judgement Cross

North Lotus
Vice Captain

Versatile Genius

Beta Moxis generated a random number between 50 and 100 ... 94!

Beta Moxis
Crew

Distinct Genius

3,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Overstocked 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 4:59 am
-Forgot to roll for beli xD-  
North Lotus generated a random number between 50 and 100 ... 83!
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 11:26 am
Raid roll.

North Lotus
Vice Captain

Versatile Genius

And The Tsun Shines

Aged Rabbit

6,600 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 3:19 pm
User Image

Gully arrived at the second location where he and his group of handy marines would begin setting things right. Clockwork an area that was also a more recent victim of these mass raids. The supply ship followed shortly behind the group of three as they continued their expedition. The moment it ported Gully was fast at work, following the same pattern as previously he handled all the heavy lifting. Carrying with him several large furnishings, bare necessities for living. He left behind some other things for the two who followed him to tackle. A number of fruits and vegetables, a sort of small token from the navy to this poor village for its recent struggles. As well as other small knick-knacks that one might find inside a home, a bunch of things that weren't really a focus for Gully, he was simpler than most. "You two can call me Gully, I'm a warrant officer in the navy. If you're gonna stick out this journey with me it's far from over and I'd like to get to know my travelin' companions." he explained through labored breathing, carrying so many heavy objects wasn't an easy task even for a huge creature such as a whale fishman to undertake. He started arranging the basic layout of each home with the furniture he had carried, attempting to make their living as comfortable as possible despite their fear and pain still close at heart given the raid had happened not long before their arrival. If only they could have been here in time to stop it in the first place, a pang of guilt always hit Gully the moment he saw the tortured faces of those who were victimized by the raiding incident. In the end the trio were just trying to make up for their own shortcomings, if the navy were better than they wouldn't need to be here fixing this mess, and those responsible would be behind bars where they belong, or if Gully had his way- a shallow grave. He was still happy to be doing what he could, being able to do it alongside the kind and caring Lyrica as well as her guardian Yami made it so much easier to endure the sadness of each situation he came across. It was impossible to be upset or saddened in the presence of such youthful spirit and nurturing hearts. Those were things Gully lacked in, he was glad to have people at his side who were better equipped to handle those aspects of the aftermath. Once the three were finished doing everything they could here Gully set sail once more, signaling the supply ship to follow him and the others. They would be going out of this blue now and on to other pastures, the raiding epidemic extending to almost all four of the blues in some capacity, it was disheartening really- but they would make things right, as right as they possible could.

Clockwork Reimbursement [492/450] (EXIT)

﹙ STRENGTH ﹚000 xxx ﹙ SPEED ﹚145 xxx ﹙ ENDURANCE ﹚100 xxx ﹙INTELLIGENCE ﹚000 xxx ﹙ PROWESS ﹚200
                                xxx ﹙ HEALTH ﹚520 xxx ﹙ DEXTERITY ﹚240 xxx ﹙ SPIRIT ﹚168 xxx

Misujage

North Lotus

Wᴇsᴛ Bʟᴜᴇ

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas