Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oɴᴇ Pɪᴇᴄᴇ﹕Rᴀᴅɪᴀɴᴛ Dᴀᴡɴ

Back to Guilds

Hαve yoυ coмe тo prove yoυ вeloɴɢ oɴ тнeѕe ѕeαѕ... 

Tags: One Piece, Literate, Role Play, Battle, Adventure 

Reply Eᴀsᴛ Bʟᴜᴇ
Foosha Village [Destroyed + Raided] Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lerry Jive

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:55 pm
        𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐁𝐋𝐔𝐄xx𝐅𝐎𝐎𝐒𝐇𝐀 𝐕𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐀𝐆𝐄xxxxBlue Sea l Village
        User Image
User Image____________________________________________________

xxxxxClaimed by: ---x

Foosha Village is a village that is located on Dawn Island, and is part of Goa Kingdom. It is located near the larger landmass close to the Red Line northeast of East Blue.

A prominent feature of this sleepy village is Mt. Colubo in the background. Several notable mountain bandits live in or around the mountain near the village, causing the occasional chaos to the villagers or assisting them as needed. The town appears to be rather unknown.

The town also has a local Sea King called Lord of the Coast. However, it is not as big as some of the sea monsters in the rest of the world and there is no indications it is as big of a problem as others of his kind may create.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:37 am
User ImageUser Image

A parallel plane of existence wherein the Foosha people have thrived for ages. This was the Foosha Village area. This alternative area, village. This place that Lancelot was planning to display most commonly as a mental state capable of being entered only in times of stress, competition, or otherwise strenuous activity. Was about to be a stomping ground that was going to get razed to the ground. This structured destruction is a relative space wherein members of the village lineage may engage in brief, but total, sync sequences of comprehension of the other on a supernatural scale defying the pseudo-scientific lore that makes up the layer at which the characters and all likeness are placed and/or displaced. Sakura had a plan to destroy this place. Sakura had a plan to literally destroy this place if you know what I mean. Sakura was extremely changed at heart. Sakura couldn't stand marines. Because of the news, and how much they lacked in strength. A lot of pirates were running a ruckus around the blues. And all the marines were doing were sitting on their butts. Well if they couldn't be strong enough to compete with pirates. Sakura was going to become a pirate himself, and destroy the Foosha Village. From the inside starting with their base. Sakura laughed because he knew there was no one around to stop him. Sakura was very diligent, and very thoughtful of this. The entire time. Sakura was going to really let this place have it. Sakura was going to use his Hie Hie no mi to the fullest. Sakura's moment of occupation within this mental state would go on for what would seem to be an eternity. For him, minutes passing were eons of thought and searching. Something was wrong though. He had no answer. There was no answer. The unfathomable had become and, before him on a wide screen T.V, showed itself to exist in the real world. Any onlookers would have believed the young man to have just been 'spacing out' or too deep in thought to really have any footing of his special awareness. This was fact until a voice chimed in, making him blink for the first time in a nearly record breaking amount of time. Back in the real world Sakura was staring at a crappy T.V image of the pirates, and blues out at sea. Self consciously holding his right hand to his pocket to feel buzzing, and miniature speakers blaring the lyrics of the popular song of all Foosha Village people , and surrounded by the boisterous laughter of marines men. Along with this he was forced to succumb to the constant sound of rattling and clattering glasses of beer and any other alcoholic beverage sold in this type of setting. That voice though. The small voice that had addressed him? Where was it? Before looking around his eyes were unglued from the screen above and brought down to check his strategy. The ringing had stopped and the display said something about a missed call from the one given the title, Rika. In confusion of where the brown skinned woman was, Sakura found himself finally turning his gaze to look about to the left and right side of himself. Left? No one. Right? Well.. A couple of things. Using a very trained focused and honed technique. Through years of practice, Sakura would perform the fabled, Phantasm Gaze. A quick switch back to the new Sakura, would ensue, this time carrying with him the stool he sat upon, the others beside him, and the stool she sat upon. Everything except them was a black void of nothingness. Now, down to business: A nice rack in a tight shirt. Covered by a vest though. Matching skirt to align with the outfit. From the allowed camera angle rotation he would admire a firm rear end, a nice set of legs, marine boots, and an overall figure ranking six hundred and fifty thousand on his definition of a beautiful woman. Not bad at all. Yet again, time to switch back to the real world. Hm? His gaze, which had barely moved to the naked eye, was now dead set on a pair of innocent eyes. In contrast, Sakura stare was a half closed one with an uncaring, but not hostile, aura to it. You're Choiki.. Yeah? I'm Sakura. Don't be worried. I won't kill you. I'm just going to razz this place to the ground. Using a Devil Fruit. You can't really stop me. I don't think you have enough strength for such a big feat. You don't have power. None of you Foosha people do. Sadly. Because of my new abilities. I will show this base what it means to have true power." For a moment his right eyebrow would raise, a hand being brought up to move hair from covering his face. The attractive young blonde would contort his naturally boyish face into an expression of boredom. His back would bend, hunching over so he could rest his elbow on the counter in front of the two. After cupping his slanted head into the palm he would spin in his chair, matching the girl's turn to face him. The error of numbers didn't seem to faze him. Surprisingly, the temperamental blonde wasn't in any way displaying displeasure at the mix up. The earlier inspection of this young woman's bod was the unrevealed reason why. Ahh. Guess it was just an error. I remember which corner time it was on. I'm sure she works that area often enough. If not I'll just ask around. Being his normal self, Sakura spoke with an assured, nonchalant, tone of voice that exuded utmost calmness. Despite an edge of casual boredom his gaze would remain on the trusting eyes that never left direct contact. She would do.. The innocent act was a nice contrast to the usual bluntness. Who knew the headquarters would be full of exceptions to the normal rule of 'straight forward' business? The last one was obedient and soft. Even okay with his awkward method of falling asleep. Now he had one with a real virgin look to her? She may have even been new. Tight, young, and ready to go. Perfect. I'm guessing if 'Coco' is fine with giving you business then I'll just get a hold of her for the next time. When he finished speaking his eyes would pan down to the pair of marine boots on her feet. Honestly, it was the only out of place thing in the Sakura scheme of things. The marine boots. Just like earlier with the albino who wore marine boots, it was out of place to the career path he'd mentally fixated the three to be on: White haired b***h, blonde haired b***h, and glossy skinned, pink haired, a** like Jennifer Lopez b***h were all prostitutes. No other thought had run through the blonde's head. Like they always said? Ignorance was blissful as ********, *****. Sakura was knocking down walls with his brute strength. Sakura wore a black leather car coat over gray slacks and a charcoal shirt, his fists were tightly clenched. It was on the line all of it. Sakura didn't care how many marines he had to kill. This entire place was going to be destroyed because he was fed up with the marines. Sakura had his hands in his pockets now. Still kicking down walls and destroying the Foosha building. Sakura would make his way outside and destroy stuff that was outside. Everything was going to be destroyed. It was already in motion since he used his Hie Hie no mi a few times. Sakura had his badge out while he was destroying the Foosha village. Showing other marines that he was one of them. Before fully crushing their bones. To the one's who got in his way. Sakura had a darkened look on his face. Sakura was fully committed to becoming a pirate at this point. Sakura had opened a few doors. And literally barreled through crushing Foosha Village people one by one. Sakura opened a few more doors. Head-butting some marines out windows and choking some Foosha Village people out until they died. Being a pirate would become a real interesting life style. Sakura had decided to stop being a marine. And simply bring chaos to the world since this place would end up getting destroyed by another pirate anyway. The Foosha people were way too weak to do anything. This was nothing to him. Sakura was already strong. Sakura used his Hie Hie no mi. Crushing the area a few times with his Ice attacks! Sakura had caught on that there were Foosha people trying to stop him. Well they were also attacked, and crushed by his Hie Hie no mi attacks! Sakura decided to use more Hie Hie no mi attacks. Stronger one's that would ensure that this place be destroyed. Strange had been to Sakura that these Foosha people were really this weak. None of them were capable of stopping him. Or even capable of making him break a sweat. Sakura was a devil fruit eater. Meaning he had abilities. And ability user. All the other Foosha People who weren't abilities users. Were like normal humans who were powerless against him. Sakura knew this was illegal. Sakura would probably become a pirate right after this incident. Sakura knew this was huge. And this would reach the world news. If Sakura kept up at the pace he was destroying. Sakura wasn't running out of time either. None of these Foosha people could stand up to him. Not only that there bones were all crushed. Or they died. Sakura didn't have any limits in this destruction either. Opening more doors and freezing some area's with his Hie Hie abilities. Sakura had destroyed some petite Foosha people with his raw strength. Sakura was shifting towards an evil sort of mindset. Sakura stood very tall compared to these other marines who were powerless against his Hie Hie no mi. Sakura had shapely legs and hips. Sakura had big blue eyes accentuated by dark glares, large evil aura, and his hair was blonde as ever. A glass of amber-colored liquor was in his hand as well. He stole it from one of the rooms that he destroyed in the Foosha Village buildings . Sakura didn't smell of whiskey and cigarettes like some of the Foosha Village. However, he destroyed all of their tools, weapons, and goods. Sakura didn't make a sloppy job out of any of these destructions. Sakura continued to move around the area destroying the area. Buildings were falling, and the village was losing its touch. Meaning the village was literally being demolished by his furious Hie Hie no mi attacks! Sakura didn't expect much of the people of Foosha Village. Sakura continued to lazily march and destroy as he pleased. Sakura's vision would raise just in time to see the delicate smile on a Foosha woman's tilted face. Sakura couldn't help but wonder if she was paying attention or not. That expression was just too 'cutesie' to be an appropriate response to this kind of conversation. Mhm? Despite her questionable verbal response Sakura's attention had already drifted off to some other place. Usually this kind of talk didn't last long after the money was offered and the job was clarified. His mind was on her body and, every so often, the screen up and to the left of his visage. I suppose you're right. Though I would like to know what this business is before I commit to anything. Well at least he caught that line. Well. As he went to give her full attention again his eyes would drop from his destruction to her expression. "Please get somewhere safe. You see how I use my Devil Fruit. I could kill you at any moment, you see? It's time for you to be running scared, girl. This place isn't a good place for you to be hanging around anymore. Did you come here to attempt to stop me? I wouldn't mind kill you to. I have no idea who you are. I don't think you're up to getting killed though. My Hie Hie no mi abilities are too much for you." The way she nervously giggled made him stop, half smirking. So it was an act after all, hunh? Some sort of kinky marine practice where the girl acted all oblivious? It made sense. The white haired girl had acted like she didn't know anything about herself and what was expected of her by Sakura. Fine. He'd play their little game. It'd be obvious when the direct time came that what he wanted wasn't so indirectly displayed. Like them? Tch. A bit on the girly side to be asking a man, aren't they? I'd have to seeming in action to get any read on whether, or not. I like it. As he spoke his knees would be raised to his chest, legs held far apart. His gaze was very mysterious yet he was always on alert. Sakura was displayed on the tidbit of free space the chair stool now afforded. In this crouch he would lean inward his spread limbs. The limber blonde would casually point his index fingers to trace the zig zagging white speckles near the ends. Without a word he would direct her attention to his prized strength and abilities, tracing the dirty, blood and blue dust sides of the destruction he was causing. To show the graffiti styled printing of the words '********!' and 'You!' in English. That was sprayed within the area's grounds of the library. This entire place had felt his wraith. Never one to pass up the chance to brag about his own, the blonde offered the young woman an overconfident smile before beginning his explanation. Special ordered from a place in the blues. While he was out on his journey outside of the Marines Headquarters. Limitless Aggression type of blonde. Top of the line as far as the new age of pirates concerned. For a base pair at least. I'm not a mechanic though. I'll see if I can't find some random pirates to help me out. They're not bad at all. Sakura was in full control here. Just a bit underpowered for what I like. As he finished speaking his legs would simultaneously fall from the stool, hitting the floor with a clatter. Now on two feet Sakura would offer the television screen a final glance before gesturing for the girl to come after him. "This is the truth. The marines are weak. I really am not interested in weaklings. My power, I mean. It's limitless. I am a Logia who ate the Hie Hie no mi." Without looking his hand would go out to firmly grip hers. If successful he would begin to move slowly, body turned sideways to bypass waitresses and suit wearing men. "I'm getting out of here. This place reeks of death." Yet again the blonde would give no specifics, remaining anonymous and generic as he pulled her through the destruction. Once reaching the outside of the area. Which was still all destroyed from his Hie Hie no mi. Sakura would stop in the center of an out of place floor design; on the concrete floor of the streets was a mix of red and blue substances. Ironically they contrasted the dirtied blood of the blonde's boots. With a big stomp his stance was extremely strong. When he stood again his legs were lightly relaxed in place. His freezing body from his Hie Hie no mi. Causing a duel mass of white freezing steam to form at ground level. What would have revealed him as the creator of this awkward pattern would be covered in a matter of seconds. Everything was razzed to the ground due to his abilities and raw strength.

Destruction, Tier 5 – Destroying every Building/Structure in the Area

Mercies And Furies :: 2623
Demons Conquered, Emperors Annihilated :: 2623

-- Strength
-- Speed
-- Endurance
-- Accuracy
-- Intelligence

The Booty Gang Captain

Tentaigo

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:59 pm
User ImageUser Image

He hit the ground running, literally. It didn't take much for him to identify the culprit. Much of the city was coated in that frosty chill, even the streets. And there he stood amidst the carnage and destruction basking in glory with some blond haired nothing on his arm. Did Merlin recognize him? Of course, Lancelot Sakura. The withered cherry blossom of the Marines. It was only fitting, the Knight that had betrayed King Arthur was to be taken down by the Court's Grand Magician. "You messed up bub!" he would shout, his feet graced the ground for but brevities. Despite the slicked chill he was unaffected, his steps did not stir harshly and this man before him was incapable of escape. The promise to Simba would satiate his blood lust, but this was now a battle to crush a traitor. Nothing else mattered at this point. For now, he would close the distance, before closing the chapter on this man's existence.

PWR 210 || SPD 265 [270] || END 120 || ACC 00 || INT 00
DEX 90 || HP 440 || SPI 124

Passives
Technique Name: Parmesan Slide
Description: Being an Assassin, Merlin is adept at silent stepping. This is done through light touching of the ground with his feet and minimal motion in his frame when moving. His feet barely touch the ground and are unaffected by the textures of the ground beneath his feet. Allowing him free range of motion along all hard surfaces, even up walls and across ceilings.
-This technique is Passive
-Increases Merlin's Speed by Five [05]

Tentaigo

The Booty Gang Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:23 am
User ImageUser Image

His head was buzzing. Sounded like the sound of some upstart, possibly a marine. A lot of sprinting. Turning around slowly a huge frown was seen on his face. Literally a big frown that reached both corners of his mouth. With his chin raised slightly as if he was looking down on Merlin. "You?" The man wasn't pleased.

The message was clear. It was over. Sakura still frowning would stand in place raising his wrists to be cuffed. With a stern voice he spoke evil. "You just don't know it yet. This world is filled with empty ambitions, losers, and weaklings. This world is filled with sheep to pluck. Becoming a marine was the wrong route to get what I want. Obviously. Since I'm standing right here, heh. I've never seen such a hilarious face as yours, Merlin-chan." the young man said.

It was slightly snowing in the spot he stood in. Sakura kept his eyes glued to Merlin. This entire place was frosted over with his ice. The sudden glance in his eyes was all anger. This wouldn't be the final chapter. So far today he had his share of bloodshed. Literally becoming more impassive. You couldn't tell? Sakura was bored. How about now? There wasn't much on his mind. Also, he didn't know too much about Merlin. Sakura was merely stepping on this situation. No. He was imploring it!

There was literally nothing in this village. Besides the two that were standing before one another. Only a frozen wasteland.

Mercies And Furies :: 257
Demons Conquered, Emperors Annihilated :: 2880

-- Strength, 105
-- Speed, 165
-- Endurance, 105
-- Accuracy, 0
-- Intelligence, 5
-- Dexterity, 75
-- Health Points, 376
-- Spirit 100

Misujage

Tentaigo

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:21 am
User ImageUser Image

Merlin slid to a halt, pausing in front of the ice man. He was surrendering, already? Merlin eyed the man suspiciously, paused in his conquest. A hard judgment to make, for someone who had decimated a land and robbed it of its people. No, this was no simple Pirate before him. "Dat's Lieutenant Blackheart ta you Sakura." He had to clarify in this moment, that what was normal of any other Marine was not currently the same for him. Merlin held a few more status worthy powers. One was to excuse people as members of the Marines as long as he had reasonable cause. Looking at the level of destruction here, there was no other reason to doubt what outcome should be held. "The only loser and weakling I see is you'se. You think it makes ya strong cause you can kill a bunch of peoples?" His right hand went to his hip, stern eyes watching and ears ever searching for survivors. An arrest, is that what Sakura wanted to escape with. No, this was a Death Sentence, and while he had promised not to kill. Undoubtedly the sight of this destruction would lead to the same fate awaiting Kevin. "I'm draggin you outta here bub, ya won't be walkin'." Ferocious for such a small child, he seemed to be throwing some manner of hissy fit. Still, it had already been decided. The blond haired man in front of him would pay for his actions. First with his dignity, and then with his life.

There were special places in hell reserved for traitors and mutineers.

Passives
Description: Being an Assassin, Merlin is adept at silent stepping. This is done through light touching of the ground with his feet and minimal motion in his frame when moving. His feet barely touch the ground and are unaffected by the textures of the ground beneath his feet. Allowing him free range of motion along all hard surfaces, even up walls and across ceilings.

Tentaigo

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:25 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image
[Power: 120][Speed: 060][Endurance: 015][Accuracy: 000][Intelligence: 000]
[Health: 203/203][Spirit: 50/50][Dexterity: 30]

Kevin yawned as he made his way from Shimotsuki Village. When he arrived to the village he had heard was destroyed Kevin looked about the area. Standing just at the edge of the village he sighed. He didn't exactly mind that it was destroyed, but being that it was meant he would need to claim it as a territory when he found the people who lived here...or when new people began to populate it. Kevin frowned to some extent, Aria and Iria standing next to him looked a bit panicked. Kevin stood still for a moment and thought. Of everything...he did not want to rebuild places, it took a lot of work and meant that he'd be in the exact location a bit longer than he wanted to be in it for. At the moment he needed to focus on dealing with the rest of the east blue, instead of this destroyed town. For the time being at least. He would come back to it at a later time, when it was rebuilt. However a couple minutes of standing there wouldn't make much of a difference.

Pirate Log

Misujage

Ichengo Angelus

Man-Hungry Kitten

10,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:56 pm
User ImageUser Image

Merlin vanished, lost in the reflective surface of the ice the blows would land one by one on the man known as Lancelot Sakura. Break. break. Break. Break. break. Break. His joints were tattered in a manner of seconds, his body contorting in pain and falling. Merlin appeared swift enough, leaving the man's neck so he wouldn't die. His ankles and knees were done for, wrists and elbows. Merlin would literally drag the man no fight put up. Talk about a weakling. He would drag the man across the ice and back toward the beach. He would pause seeing a man with a gold dragon on his pants. Wild bangs and a length of hair. Merlin waited until he was about two yards from the man before he tossed Lancelot aside. He would still be going to jail after all. "Is ya name Kevin, duder?" Clearly the young boy was still upset. A look of rage and angst flourished on his face, He didn't bother much with the kids behind him for now, as long as they didn't interfere Merlin wouldn't have a reason to harm them.

Passives

Avedis Angelus

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:21 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Kevin looked across the area as he heard a voice. Unrecognizable so it was clearly not Aria or Iria. He saw another person, seemingly asking if his name was Kevin. The gladiator would indeed respond to this person. "Yes, that is the name that was given to me. Why do you ask?" He questioned. Although he was also a bit surprised that his new name was getting around rather quickly. It made him wonder if his plan was working. If his name could spread so quickly then perhaps finding that guy wasn't going to be too hard either. Aria and Iria looked a bit confused as the gladiator hadn't gone by a name up until this moment. They also seemed a bit off put by the upset boy whom was speaking to the gladiator and apparently knew his name. Kevin would take a moment to observe the boy, he did look rather upset, he was kind of curious as to why.

Pirate Log

Misujage

Ichengo Angelus

Man-Hungry Kitten

10,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:38 pm
User ImageUser Image

"Well." The small boy shrugged a bit, flourishing his hands out towards his sides. His wrists had fully healed by now, thankfully he wouldn't have to worry about such a thing for much longer. "Ya under arrest bub, for y'know breakin outta jail for the whole Shimo village thing." He said it matter of factly, like he should have expected this by now. His passive face quickly turned back to anger. Blue eyes now shown red. "Don't gimme a reason to hurt'cha." Bold words for a child so small, if Kevin had seen the destroyed parcel that Merlin drug with him it would do to come along quietly. Merlin kind of wasn't in the best mood right now for playing games. Between Thaddeus and Lancelot, he was growing a bit short with things. Height aside.

Passives

Avedis Angelus

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:24 pm
User ImageUser Image
ʜᴘ: 100/100 |ᴘᴡʀ: 015 | sᴘᴅ: 035 | ᴇɴᴅ: 010 | sᴘɪʀɪᴛ: 005

Juice would follow his friend Sakura into Foosha Village, like how he would usually do, not knowing his true intentions at the moment. Juice would always follow Sakura, as if he was his side kick. Not realizing it at the moment, but just seeing him as a big brother or something close to that. By Sakura's side, Juice felt closer to him and reassured his safety. Even though they weren't in any danger. He knew Sakura was strong and felt protected by him. But oddly, Juice felt an odd vibe from Sakura and he wasn't liking it. His quiet nature forced him to hold his tongue and not question Sakura. His friend had his own motives at hand and Juice was unaware at the time. Until Juice couldn't take it any longer, he was going to ask Sakura why were they there. "Hey, Sakura, why are we h-", but before he could finish Sakura would start his assault. Juice had no idea Sakura's motives were to destroy the Village. Shocked, Juice stood there, still, almost as if he was froze. Sakura made sure his Ice powers wouldn't touch Juice as Juice was not his target.

In Juice's eyes, he didn't know what to think. His childhood friend was damaging an innocent Village, not knowing his true motives. Juice screamed out, "But why! The Sakura I knew would never do this! Why are you doing this, Sakura!?" A tear ran down his eye and he gripped his Katana, but quickly hesitated and released it because he couldn't bring himself to attack his friend and knew Sakura would get the best of him due to him having more experience and a Devil Fruit. Juice wiped his tears while the people of the village would scream in terror. Juice would just stand there reminiscing about his past of how his own village was terrorized by Pirates. He knew Sakura had a reason but didn't explain to him. The Devil Fruit poisoned his mind and made him want nothing but power. Another reason Juice would never consume one of those things. Juice would run closer to Sakura, but another high-ranking Marine would intervene and confront Sakura. Juice's heart was pounding at this point, he didn't want his friend to be arrested.

Not long, Sakura surrendered and was hand cuffed. He ran to the two and called out to his friend, "Sakura! Sakura! Why? Why would you do this?! Did you forget our dream? What's gotten into you?" He then looked over to the other Marine and said, "Don't take him away, he was my only friend!"

Class: Swordsman | Alliance: Marine | Word Count: 432 | Word Count Total: 9260 | Exp: 121,710

ɪᴛᴇᴍs

- ᴋᴀᴛᴀɴᴀ (+10 sᴘᴇᴇᴅ)
- ʟᴏɴᴇ ᴍᴀɴ ʙᴏᴀᴛ
- ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴀss
- ᴀʟᴇʀᴛ ᴅᴇɴ ᴅᴇɴ ᴍᴜsʜɪ
- ʀᴇɢᴜʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴍᴀʀɪɴᴇ ʙᴀᴅɢᴇ
- ʙᴜɢ ᴄᴀᴛᴄʜɪɴɢ ᴋɪᴛ

ᴀᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴇꜰꜰᴇᴄᴛs
- none

ᴏᴏᴄ:

Tentaigo

Misujage

[Post Link]
[Post Link]
[Post Link]
[Post Link]

The Booty Gang Captain

Ruthless Grabber

5,525 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Timid 100
  • Prayer Circle 200

Ichengo Angelus

Man-Hungry Kitten

10,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:30 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Kevin sighed, he really didn't have time to go back to jail again. At this point he was wasting time for nearly no reason. "Aria, Iria go back to Shimotsuki and wait for me again. Check on Cocoyashi while you're at it. Remember always keep practicing." He whispered to them and then they went running off. Kevin turned his attention back to the marine who came to take him back to jail because he had broken out of it. "I don't really have time to agree to go to jail...but you seem a bit upset." Kevin said, taking a stance that looked a little bit like he was ready to fight. "You can blow off some steam and if you wi-" Before he could finish his sentence, the marine was approached by a pleading man. The man seemed to be speaking of not taking away his only friend. Kevin confused about this looked around for a moment. He was for sure not speaking of him right? He then noticed the man nearby the marine, rather beaten and broken and seemingly cuffed as well. Kevin sighed, leaving his fighting stance and then sitting on the cold ground. "I'll let you deal with that first." He said, to the marine whom said something about taking him to jail, waiting.

Pirate Log

Misujage

The Booty Gang Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:52 am
User ImageUser Image

Odd, shouldn't he have just given up? Ot brought up a slew of questions about how strong he really was and for that matter who had arrested him. The only experience he had for destruction was Lancelot, so was this man a quivering weakling as well. No, he had two little girls with him, maybe he wasn't quite the monster that Lancelot was. Whatever version of a monster quivered in corners torturing the innocent. "Didn't ask wut ya 'ad time to do buggaloo." A hand went to his hip, Merlin wasn't much for talking these days what with how many Pirates had tried to kill him so far. His fingers flexed but relaxed beside him like they always did. Many would say he was keeping himself open, but this was his fighting stance. A clash of wills, but that was before someone else had shown up. Merlin thought he had heard the man before, but it was perhaps his imagination. "Ah ... Tanks." His voice carried to Kevin before taking a step back and looking to the man. Juice. "You're telling me not to take away a vishus criminols cause he's your friend? If ya dun wanna be kicked out or arrested I advise you stop speekin Private." Accusations flew in the young Fish Man's eyes. Of how this black haired Marine had let Lancelot get away with so much. Still, he was speaking to a Lieutenant, child or not he should show a bit more respect to his superiors.

Passives

Avedis Angelus

The Booty Gang Captain

Misujage

Saint

The Booty Gang Captain

Ruthless Grabber

5,525 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Timid 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:44 am
User ImageUser Image
ʜᴘ: 100/100 |ᴘᴡʀ: 015 | sᴘᴅ: 035 | ᴇɴᴅ: 010 | sᴘɪʀɪᴛ: 005

Juice would plead to the marines to allow his friend to be freed, but even he knew that his efforts would be in vain because deep down, Juice was also angered at what Sakura did. He couldn't forgive someone who recklessly destroyed an entire village even if they were his friend. When Juice pleaded to the upper ranks, he knew what would be the answer to his pleas. That was just the bond with Sakura that took control of Juice and asked that stupid question. After hearing both the Marine's response, Juice had to accept that his friend was now the one thing he despised the most; a pirate. He heard Kevin, and was at first reluctant, but an angry Juice had no choice but to accept the offer. Juice definitely couldn't take on two marines at the same time, let alone the one that easily defeated Sakura. Juice went over to Sakura and put him on his shoulder, ready to take him in. Before Juice left, he asked Kevin and the Lieutenant, "May I claim all his assets and bounty once I bring him back to HQ since you guys are forcing me to bring my friend to Justice? It's the only thing I ask of you at the moment."

Juice seemingly had no intention of running off with his friend due to his current situation. Saddened, angered, and would feel like questioning Sakura's actions, Juice closed his eyes and would build all the emotions up but still keep a emotionless face. In his mind, he would look at Sakura and think to himself, "We'll meet up someday, Sakura, and whatever happens, we'll make it so it's like the good ol' days, you know? I'm sorry I'm the one who has to do this. And when me meet up, I'd have became even stronger, like I promised!" He would then struggle to hide his emotions but still kept a straight face while looking at the two Marines, waiting for their answer to his offer.

Class: Swordsman | Alliance: Marine | Word Count: 335 | Word Count Total: 9595 | Exp: 125,060

ɪᴛᴇᴍs

- ᴋᴀᴛᴀɴᴀ (+10 sᴘᴇᴇᴅ)
- ʟᴏɴᴇ ᴍᴀɴ ʙᴏᴀᴛ
- ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴀss
- ᴀʟᴇʀᴛ ᴅᴇɴ ᴅᴇɴ ᴍᴜsʜɪ
- ʀᴇɢᴜʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴍᴀʀɪɴᴇ ʙᴀᴅɢᴇ
- ʙᴜɢ ᴄᴀᴛᴄʜɪɴɢ ᴋɪᴛ

ᴀᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴇꜰꜰᴇᴄᴛs
- none

ᴏᴏᴄ:

Tentaigo

Misujage

Avedis Angelus

[Post Link]
[Post Link]
[Post Link]
[Post Link]
[Post Link]

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:09 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Kevin sort of just sat there for a little bit. Waiting for the marines situation to be solved so that he could continue on. He wasn't going to simply run while the marine was distracted, It seemed this black haired marine however was looking towards him when he was asking about taking the supposed beaten person back to HQ. It was almost as if he was referring to Kevin as a marine as well. Which was actually confusing. Considering not only was he and the other marine literally about to fight a mere moment ago, but the other conscious person there, the actual marine even said something about arresting Kevin. The gladiator looked towards the black haired male and shrugged. "I don't know why you're speaking to me as if I care what you do, I'm not involved in whatever little bit of whatever ya'll got going on." He said making a motion with his hands as if to lump the other three present together in one big group. As such Kevin would go back to waiting for this stuff to be settled so his business could be handled.

Pirate Log

Misujage

The Booty Gang Captain

Ichengo Angelus

Man-Hungry Kitten

10,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:51 am
User ImageUser Image

Merlin stood for a moment, crossing his arms in contemplation. Not at whether or not he would let the man take Sakura, but at whether or not the black haired Marine was actually innocent in all of this. Red eyes traced the outline of the man, of course he could never know Merlin's thoughts unless he spoke. So, speak. "Yah friend is to be executed for his crimes, y'know." He would state with anger slowly clawing at his throat, attempting to withhold himself from attacking the Marine in front of him. It seemed like people didn't enjoy taking hints and orders from children. So he would make this plain and clear, being already angry he seemed to be taking it out on everyone else. So difficult for young people to control their tantrums. "Until he ummm, gets dlivuhd fah execushins he don't leave my sight. You're dismissed, or ya undah arrest. Your choice." What did that mean? Well, since Merlin had not yet cleared Juice for assisting Lancelot the man was untrustworthy. Not that he was guilty, but it was best not to take a chance with someone who traveled with him frequently. He gave him the choice to prove his innocence and leave, or prove his guilt and stay. He was just as fine carrying in three people instead of two, or two people instead of one. How many bodies would Juice have the young tyrant drop today.

Passives

Avedis Angelus

The Booty Gang Captain

Eᴀsᴛ Bʟᴜᴇ

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items