Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oɴᴇ Pɪᴇᴄᴇ﹕Rᴀᴅɪᴀɴᴛ Dᴀᴡɴ

Back to Guilds

Hαve yoυ coмe тo prove yoυ вeloɴɢ oɴ тнeѕe ѕeαѕ... 

Tags: One Piece, Literate, Role Play, Battle, Adventure 

Reply Eᴀsᴛ Bʟᴜᴇ
Orange Town Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lerry Jive

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:28 pm
        𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐁𝐋𝐔𝐄xx𝐎𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄 𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐍xxxxBlue Sea l Town
        User Image
User Image____________________________________________________

xxxxxClaimed by: ---x

Orange Town is a 40 years old village with a bar called Drinker's Pub. It also has a Pet Food Shop.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:45 pm
User ImageUser Image
[Stats]

[ ΗΡ: 100/100] [ Speed: 35 ] [ Εnd: 10 ] [ Power: 15 ] [ Spirit: 05 ]

[Entrance]
          [Mission: Patrol]

After a failed attempt to gather more information on the Mercenaries, Juice left to complete other missions. The information missions he accepted to take part in seemed to be pointless at the moment because Juice would fail to gather anything. So he ended up on patrol duty. He didn't know what to expect, so he was ready for anything. There might even be tens, no, hundreds of pirates in the area so he was on watch for anything and everything. After sending his report to the Information Department, he made his way to East Blue and ended up in Orange Town. Ready for the worst, he gripped his Katana, ready to sever heads. Juice was determined to finally get some action after all the work he put into gathering information but ultimately failing. Once he entered, he viewed the area and it looked dry. Juice, disapointed, would say, "Man, not again... Ugh, If nothing is ever going to happen why am I even taking the task to embark on these missions... Well, I might as well just stand at this post, looking for pirates and stuff... I guess." Juice then sighed and then sat down on a big rock with his elbows on his knees, palms holding up his cheek with a bored look on his face. He could hear kids yelling and playing around and didn't notice anything strange so he sighed again and put his head down. "Man if I had known being a Marine would be this anti climactic, I'd have been a Pirate," he thought in his head, looking depressed as ever.

Upon hearing the children, Juice decided to at least check up on them. When he walked over to them, he saw that they were playing soccer. He would stand by, looking odd as ever with his gear on, and watch the game. The kids would then look at him as if he was from some foreign country and laugh. They would shout mean things like, "Hey mister! What do you have on?" "You look like a girl!" "My mom wore something that looked like that!" "You look like a girl with all that long hair!" Juice would have the most unimpressed look on his face and sigh. He then shouted back and said, "Hey! You guys aren't funny, with those weak a** soccer skills. I bet I'll spank all of you in soccer." The kids went in silence and looked at each other. They would then agree to a game. They told Juice,"But if we win, we get to cover your face up in make up!" Juice simply said,"Fine. If I win, you guys would just have to respect me then." They would reply, "Fine! What's your name Mister!" Juice didn't want to give out his real name so he gave out a fake one. He replied, "Just call me 'Mister Long Hair Person' I guess." They were fine with that and started the game. Not long after that, Juice faced them and would blow them out in the game. He would juke all of them, make them fall and score several times. He felt bad that he was bullying the kids, but that's what they get for insulting his native outfit and his own personal looks. After the game, they respected him and befriended Juice, hoping that he'd come back someday. Juice smiled and would walk away from the kids, waving at them. While playing, Juice surveyed the area and found nothing wrong, so it was okay to take his leave.

[Mission Complete!]

Word Count: 588
          Word Count Total: 5606

Exp: 80,500

Stats

Power: 10 (15)
Endurance: 05 (10)
Speed: 10 (25) +10
Intelligence: 00
Accuracy: 00
Spirit: 05
Dexterity: 00

Items:
- Katana (+10 Speed)

Active Effects
none

OOC:

Quote:

The Booty Gang Captain

Ruthless Grabber

5,525 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Timid 100
  • Prayer Circle 200

The Booty Gang Captain

Ruthless Grabber

5,525 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Timid 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:57 pm
User ImageUser Image
[Stats]

[ ΗΡ: 100/100] [ Speed: 35 ] [ Εnd: 10 ] [ Power: 15 ] [ Spirit: 05 ]

[Entrance]
          [Mission: Tax Collection]

Walking away from the kids, Juice smiled and kind of remembered when he was a child and used to play soccer with his tribe. The kids looked so happy playing with one another and Juice had fun too. It's funny because Juice came to this town to slaughter pirates and bring them to justice but ended up having a good time and playing games. But now it's time for some serious work because Juice remembered he had to collect the taxes in this town because some people refused to pay it. It was quite some time after he had played with the kids so they were probably home. Juice never really thought of that at the moment because he was in work mode, but it would come and bite him in the a** later on. Juice had his Choreboy outfit on and decided to put it on. He didn't want anyone to recognize him, so he put his hair in a loose bun and put a Marine cap on to cover it so he wouldn't look like his usual self. Part of his hair refused to stay up so he let two bundles of his hair fall to both the sides of his face. The brim of the hat kept them from noticing his eyes due to the shade it made. Juice looked like a different man. He walked up in the center of the town and was immediately recognized by the people who ran and would tell each other about Juice's appearance. They would should many different things: "The Marines are here!" "Oh no!" "Not again!" "But I thought they came just yesterday!" are just some of the foolishness they would shout.

So Juice ignored them and started going door to door knocking, expecting them to hand over taxes. Some of them chose to lock their doors and pretend as if they weren't home. All pitiful attempts trying to stop the inevitable. Juice would knock on doors with no reply, so he'd simply kick them down and enter only to find people hiding. He asked them, "Where are the taxes?" And he would hear ignorant replies like; "I'm sorry, I don't have anything right now." "Please, I beg you..." "I didn't know we had to pay taxes". No matter how cowardly they looked, Juice showed no remorse. He tied up the ones who wouldn't pay taxes and forced them to follow him. Finally, standing at the final door, Juice knocked down the doors from one house and entered, while leaving the potential prisoners outside but well secured. He closed the door and asked for the taxes. What Juice could see was a woman and a man. They would grab onto his legs and beg him to spare them and give them another day. He would then tie them up, ready to take them to their fate for dodging taxes, but his hat fell off and his long hair fell down, exposing his identity.

A child, who looked frightened, would walk from her room into the living room, seeing this and said, "Mister Long Haired Person? Is that... you? What are you doing to mommy and daddy?" Shaken with fear, and frozen in his tracks, Juice didn't know what to do. That was one of the kids he played soccer with. She shouted and said, "I didn't know you were a marine! Those are bad guys who only come to hurt the people of this town! Why are you doing this! I thought you were my friend!" Not having anything to say, a frozen Juice would barely reply, but in a gloomy tone, "I'm... I'm sorry.. but this is my job... I-", but he would be interrupted by the young girl, "Give me my mamma and papa back!", she yelled as she ran to Juice and dropped her teddy bear and started pulling on his pants. Juice still frozen, thought of when he was a child and the Pirates came and destroyed his home. Was what he doing right? Why was he doing it? Because he was being told by a higher up? He shook his head and looked at the girl and gently placed his hand on her cheek. He said, "I'm sorry. I never realized what I did in the name of my so-called 'Justice' could harm people... It's just what I was told. I might be punished, but I'll pardon your family and let your parents go. Please, don't hold anything against me. From now on when I come here, I'll try to be more lenient on the punishments, okay?" Juce would smile, but would be heartbroken inside, contemplating if what he does is the right Justice. The girl would cry while Juice untied her parents. They would thank him and she would say, "Thank you Mister Long Haired Person," as her parents would hug her. Juice would fix his hat and his hair before saying, "Just call me Juice. And no one must know of this, or I'll be in big trouble."

When he came outside, he untied everyone and told them he was sorry and that they can go home. He took off the hat and showed his long hair. He would tell them, "Please, forgive me. I will never be this harsh on anyone from this town again. I can't guarantee the other Marines would spare you like this, but when I come here, I won't be as terrifying. I'm sorry." The prisoners would hug him and run back to their homes. Juice had enough money to go back to the Information Department as if he collected tax from everyone in the town. He left the town, feeling ashamed, but knew he did the right thing.

[Mission Complete!]
          [Exit]

Word Count: 952
          Word Count Total: 6558

Exp: 85,260

Stats

Power: 10 (15)
Endurance: 05 (10)
Speed: 10 (25) +10
Intelligence: 00
Accuracy: 00
Spirit: 05
Dexterity: 00

Items:
- Katana (+10 Speed)

Active Effects
none

OOC:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 10:47 pm
User ImageUser Image
Status

[HP: 200 | Strength: 10 | Endurance: 10 | Speed: 10 | Intelligence: 00 | Prowess: 00 | Accuracy: 00

"You know the line: "You can rest when you're dead?"

It was very….small, to say the least. It looked so clean, so untouched. It was like it was almost begging to be ransacked. It looked peaceful, if anything, it looked like it was going through a surplus of money at the moment. Apparently there was something about tax collection or the like? She didn’t know the history, and to be fair she didn’t want to. She just knew she had a objective to do, and she was going to do it. Whatever sort of golden age they were having, it was about to end here and now. But first, why not start the job off at the bar?

And it was there she went. If there’s one place to start chaos, it would be here. The name Drinker’s Pub doesn’t have that much life in it, but hey, neither does she, so what’s the use in complaining? This was basically just filler for the main event. She sat down, ordered a drink, and waited. The bar was filled, housing various types of drunks, but all of them seemed to be happy, so good for them. The bigger ones were placed in various areas around the bar. Although one was sitting right next to her, which made this exciting. As the bartender slide the glass over her way, she would pay the man 5 belis, She looked to the larger man, and feeling as if he was being stared at, he looked back. ”Hey, want a glass?” She asked him. ”Shorty, I can get my own glass. was the response she was given, as the man turned away. ”Ah, well… consider this one on the house.” she stated as she chugged down her glass. Before the man could turn back once more, Elyse would slam the glass into the man’s arm, piercing it with glass. This results were instantaneous, the man yelled out in pain and swung. Elyse took the hit full force, but was unfazed.”Bar Fight!
someone yelled in the crowd, and the bar soon erupted into chaos.

It had gone better than she could have imagined, with everyone fighting each other, she could take what she wanted. The big man was taken from her quickly enough; the other scrawny bar goers were having their shot with him. Elyse would dive over the counter, already prepared to take the money from whatever storage it was kept. Simply a cash register, but her raid wasn’t stopping there. The bar fight had escalated to outside, people punching and screaming at one another. Elyse would dive into the crowd, kicking and punching people into windows and doors of houses, and then taking what was inside. The people were too afraid to stop anyone, and they weren’t about to take on a bunch of drunken brawlers. With Beli in her hands and chaos just outside, she would watch who would be the last remaining out of this mess that she had started. It was exhilarating to be honest, to see something crumble so easily. As she got on to a roof, she would wait out the fight and then leave.

So much for their surplus.

Major Raid: 537/500

"Guess that doesn't apply to me huh?"

Ikuzke0

Ikuzke0 generated a random number between 75 and 175 ... 167!

Ikuzke0

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 10:45 pm
Just rolling for beli obtained  
PonderingPenguin generated a random number between 50 and 100 ... 78!
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 1:13 pm
User Image

׺°”˜`Lorenzo Gonzalez˜`”°º×

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

There was no need for Lieutenant Shavo to call up the marines so they could be dispatched to the island. Orange Town was known for it's frequent pirate attacks especially when they had a small economic booms. It was a shame that when success hit for the small town was precisely when pirates decided to take all that they had earned. Well it didn't help that the people were known to be drunks and were often causing their own destruction. This case was no different than all the others. The people, the drunks, were causing a ruckus around town and that was something that had to be quickly stopped. Especially when they were starting to get reports that valuable items were going missing after their windows and doors were destroyed. There was no large urgency in this mission, so Lorenzo would take it easy and try to not make a scene like in Mirrorball Island. The entire crew was still giving him problems because of that, funny enough Shavo himself had stopped forcing him to do that tedious jobs. From past experiences Lorenzo would have assumed that Shavo would only worsen his experience with the marines. Not that he was complaining or anything.

Coming down from their ship the marines were quick to take down those who were causing a ruckus. Arresting those who needed arresting, mainly those who were causing the destructions of peoples home. While most marines were doing confrontations with the drunks. Lorenzo would do a less exciting job. One that involved going to the homes of people who lost their items and take inventory of what had been stolen. The job had been quickly given to him since it was a job that a lot of the marines saw as having no glory. However Lorenzo didn't mind in fact after what had happened in Mirrorball he just wanted to take it easy for a tad bit. Getting to talk to people was exactly what he needed. "Miss...what items are you missing? I know. I know we can't replace family heirlooms but you won't have to fear poverty which is a lot more than others can say" This statement rang true and would quiet down the woman who was in peril. That was pleasant as it didn't always work, sometimes people were to hysterical to listen to reason. But the woman wasn't in harm nor was anyone in her family so her hysteria was kept at a minimal. Going around the town entering the homes that had been destroyed, he could see the marines making quick work of the drunks. In his opinion they were being rather harsh with the drunks. Yes they had caused major destruction around the town but that didn't seem to be their intention. Listening to their testimonies and the word around town it seemed that the entire fight had been started by a stranger, someone who had arrived and started a fight inside the pub. It quickly escalated and the battle had ensued right after. There wasn't anything Lorenzo could do about it. Being only a choreboy, he would have to rank up if he planned to help more people.
((500/500 Reimbursing Orange Town))

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

My Working Regime Result's
Health1080
Strength108
Speed130
Endurance200
Dexterity120
Spirit136

Item Descriptions

Battle Descriptions

New World, New People

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100

N7-Rain

Loyal Knight

13,425 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2018 3:02 pm
User ImageUser Image

Entering into East Blue on her small boat she was given orders to do a routine patrol around the blues to make sure there weren't any troubles or anything of the sort in the area, if there were trouble she was to stop them, or help as best as she could. She came into her home blue, East Blue wanting to make sure everything was ok here and no one was wreaking any havoc here. she would enter into Orange town as she placed her boat to the port and walked in. She was wearing her marine insignia on her hat showing thats he was a marine, walking around she would meet the eyes of many of the villagers there as they looked at her, one of them walked up to her and asked. "Hello there Young girl, is there anything you need today?" Xandria looked at him and made a small bow and shook her head. "Oh no nothing specific I am just making my daily patrols around the area, is there anything you need from me?" The man looked at her up and down and mentioned. "I don't see a specific rank on you, are you just starting out?" Xandria gave a quick nod and said. "Yes I am just a Chore Girl, since that is the starting rank of the marines, but I am more than capable of fighting sir." The man nodded as he would then say. "Well as of right now there is nothing at the moment, no pirates came through here and we haven't had any trouble either. But you are more than welcome to continue your patrols here." Xandria nodded with a smile as she gave him another bow. "Thank you sir, I will just be making a few laps around the area and I'll be on my way, thank you for your help." With that she would enter into the village as she continued to look around in various area or if there were any shady people around, but everyone who walked past her or saw her either waved or greeted her happily, she greeted them back the same as well. Continuing her patrol she would scale the entire town to see that there really weren't anything big going on in town right now, as she walked towards a hill that over looked the town she made one scan over the town to see it was rather normal with no commotion. Xandria then sat down on the top of the hill as she sat on her butt, she took out her water sack from her pack and took a quick drink, taking a small break before deciding to leave. Taking out her notebook she would fill in her report on how she visited Orange Town in the East Blue and what had happened there, then she paused looking up as she said to herself. "I wonder how far my home is from here, maybe I should go and visit them before I go back to base to report my patrol." Xandria said to herself as she remained on top of the hill looking out into the town as she smiled feeling the nice breeze hitting her face, relaxing a little bit on the hill. She continued to scan the town in hopes that maybe something will happen and she will be called into action.
[Standard Patrol Completed 562/500 words]

Ryunosuke Ryusei

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:45 pm
User Image
Komachi Onozuka

As her ship crossed the ocean, Komachi's stomach grumbled and she sighed, very quickly getting more annoyed with the fact that she hadn't packed nearly enough god damn frikken food along for the trip. Or maybe she had started eating more than usual as a side effect of her new Devil Fruit powers? She wasn't really sure and it was getting harder to think without food in her belly. She groaned and threw her hands up, redirecting her ship hastily to the next best location that was closer than her initially intended one instead, desperate to eat and drink something now.

Directing her vessel instead to the home of the Drinkers Pub, one of her favorite booze spots, she quickly drops anchor in poor, climbing up onto the docks as she marched off into town. She was so ******** hungry right now that she barged right into the door of the pub, kicking the door wide open. "I need me something to eat and a damn strong drink right now dammit!!" She shouted out in her irritation. Being well known enough around the place for her short temper, food was quickly fetched for her as she sat down at the bar and was presented with her food. It was pork and potatoes, which she began devouring immediately. As she took a moment to breath, she was quickly handed a large tankard of sake, her preferred alcoholic beverage. She took it and took a great swig and gulped noisily before slamming it down half empty with a hearty sigh and grin. "Now that's ******** better!" She smiled once again as she dug into her meal rather hastily, still hungrier than usual after going a bit overboard on the magical cursed powers thing. She actually ended up taking an extra serving of meat as well as an additional tankard of sake, getting a tad tipsy over the course of her meal.

Hunger satiated and in a far better mood, She'd leave them some cash and walk out, slightly wobbly like she usually did whenever she ate there. As she headed out, she had noticed that her wallet was looking a little empty from before. "Ahhh dammiiiit...I gatta get more cash if I wanna eat there again..." She huffed out, cheeks tinted red from her inebriation as she wandered over to a random guy, arm swung heavily on his shoulder with a smirk. "Sayyyyy~ You wouldn't happen to mind takin a girl out shoppin would ya~? I might even give ya a kiss~" She giggled with a hiccup, half forgetting she needed money for later instead as the guy started staring at her exposed cleavage. He said something about skipping shopping and 'more than a kiss' but Komachi herself was only half paying attention as he actually spoke, her attention span shortened while drunk as she felt him start touching her hips and a**.

She blinked a few times and reached up, hand gently wrapping about his neck as she looked up at him. "Hey now I'm a classy girl and classy girls get paid first~" She cooed softly, only mildly annoyed with him, but then something happened as she felt something weird in her hand, a slight tingling feeling that felt kind of like her using her fruit powers but she didn't see any sand coming out of her hand. She blinked, eyes half lidded as she tilted her head, unconsciously grabbing his neck a bit harder as he started gasping and grunting in pain. She curiously went with the sensation and soon, the man in her hands started to scream out an shriven up in her grasp and before her very own eyes. "Huuuuuhhhh....?" She didn't stop as soon every drop of moisture was removed from the man's body and people looked on in horror as he became a mummified husk of a man in her grasp before her face slowly formed into a wide, barely sane grin and she started laughing out loud before dropping the barely alive man on the ground. "Ha...haha....I didn't even know I could ******** do that! Ahahahaha!! That's so ******** cool! Hahaaaaa~!!" She started laughing out, holding her stomach a bit as she wiped a tear from her eye, collecting her breath as she reached down, finding his beli purse and smiling at how hefty it felt before she started walking off. "Ah, well I'lll just take this off yer hands then since I think ya just died anyways~ Sorryyyy~" She giggled to herself, the man's weak grunts too feeble to be heard over her own silly laughter as she tucks his beli bag into her top, using her tits as a purse for now as she marched along, amused by her new ability and also still a bit tipsy.

Minor Raid of Orange Town [750/750]

N7-Rain

Ryunosuke Ryusei
Crew

Ryunosuke Ryusei generated a random number between 50 and 100 ... 83!

Ryunosuke Ryusei
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:49 pm
User Image
~Raid Roll~

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:40 pm
User ImageUser Image

As she was relaxing n top of the hill she looked down to see that there was some commotion happening in the town as she stood up and looked ahead as she could hear some distant screaming as she would quickly run down the hill. "Uh oh this isn't good." Xandria ran down the hill quickly as she then used her wax powers to make a snowboard, she jumped on it and ran down it with a faster speed. As she got to the bottom she ran into town as she would to ask a local there. "Whats going on whats happening?" She had a calm and collective attitude as she asked a local calmly to show she was still in control and not panicking. The local on the other hand was scared. "T..Theres a pirate here! S..She made someone into some dried husk just by touching him! I...If you're going to stop her, don't let her touch you!" " Xandria looked ahead with a nod as she followed the screams of people as she then found the spot where the pirate was. She pulled out the wanted board to see that she was indeed a pirate with a thirteen million bounty named Komachi Onozuka, quickly closing her list she walked up and pointed at the pirate. "Komachi Onozuka san, how dare you kill an innocent man! I cannot let this go. You will cease these actions, no more killing! I am turning you in!" Xandria said as she would look at the pirate with a frown as she had her guard up ready for the pirate to attack her at any given moment, but then she made a small bow to her in respect; as she treats everyone like this. "My apologies, my name is Xandria Aytolis. Chore Girl of the Marines pleased to make your acquaintance." After her small introduction she put both of her hands up in a guarding stance, showing her that she was ready to fight her.

Ryunosuke Ryusei

N7-Rain

Loyal Knight

13,425 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Ryunosuke Ryusei
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:44 am
User Image
Komachi Onozuka

Hearing her name, the drunken redhead blinked and looked around as she wobbled slightly, seeing some cute blonde chick talking to her. She tilted her head and herd something about killing someone and 'turning her in'. She giggled and almost snorted in response. "Oh come on it was just one guy and tooooally an accident really." She laughed, not technically lying, but also not really caring either way. When the girl actually bowed to her she looked at her funny and smiled. She imitated the bow, her open top giving the girl a nice view as she bent forwards briefly before standing up with a drunk smile, scythe hanging over her right shoulder as she looked at her. "I should warn ya...if-if you really wanna do this then after I kick your cute a**, ya gatta buy me more drinks~"

N7-Rain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 8:39 pm
User ImageUser Image

Hearing her slur her words Xandria would make a slight frown as she shook her head. "Doesn't matter you killed him and that is not allowed, you shouldn't just kill people whenever you want!" Xandria said as she would keep her focus on Komachi, then when she imitated a bow she could clearly see her cleavage, as Xandria looked away quickly giving away a slight blush not wanting to be caught staring. Seeing her scythe on her shoulders Xandria would continue watching her ready to defend herself, she knew that if she was touched by this pirate she could end up like that husk as well. Good thing she ate a fruit that could act as a shield against her touches. Then when the pirate told her that if she really wanted to go through with this she would have to kick her cute a**, Xandria raised an eyebrow as she blushed slightly and replied. "C...cute?! No..." Xandria shook her head as she got that thought out of her head, getting that blush off her face. "No I will not fall for your words. I'm taking you in whether you like it or not Komachi san." Xandria said as she had her focus on Komachi as she quickly extended her left hand as white wax engulfed her hand and was shot out, a stream of wax at Komachi; at the same time her ahoge on the top of her head lit on fire. As the stream quickly flew towards Komachi aiming at her scythe, attempting to hit the blade of her weapon and her right shoulder and lock them in place so she couldn't use her scythe in battle, nor her right arm. Making both the scythe and right arm immobile and cannot move, from there Xandria took no time to go in quickly to follow up with a right side kick to her stomach wanting to send her flying backwards to the buildings behind her.

Ryunosuke Ryusei

N7-Rain

Loyal Knight

13,425 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Ryunosuke Ryusei
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 9:05 pm
User Image
Komachi Onozuka

The inebriated redhead just sort of rolled her eyes at the complaints about killing being wrong and all that other righteous bullshit. She huffed and sighed as the girl went on. "Blah, blah, blaahhh just get on with it already~!" She complained as the girl lunched some thick, sticky white stuff from her hand all over Komachi's right side. She gasped out, blushing more as she cried out, falling back almost in slow motion. "Kyaaaaa~" She panted out, stepping back as the liquid covered her arm, shoulder, a little of her chest, and her scythe handle as she looked over at the girl running at her. She spun in place on her right heel, sidestepping from the kick at her midsection, letting the girl pass her by as she took a few steps back. She looked at her, blushing more as she swayed her body in place slightly, looking shy for a moment. "I...Can't believe you just blew your thick white stuff all over me like that...And you didn't even ask or buy me dinner first...!" She complained to the girl, guilt tripping her as she didn't miss a beat on the chance to make the obvious dirty joke, even if her arm was still currently sort of stuck in place with a mass of solid wax all over it.

N7-Rain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 9:20 pm
User ImageUser Image

To be honest Xandria was not expecting Komachi to give that reaction as she watched her candle harden in place around her scythe and her right arm making them immobile, when her side kick missed Xandria stood there confused to what had happened just now. Seeing her bright red blush on her face she would then blush back as she heard what she said and what she had done. Looking at her hands she looked like she was right about ready to explode with apologies and being in a mess. But she closed her eyes for a moment and took in a deep breathe as she remembered her days at the academy, as something similar happened to her when she was training her fruit powers with other marine recruits. She remembered them saying something similar along the lines the pirate just said to her, remembering the teaching of the training instructor. "Pirates will do anything and everything to put you off balance, focus on your fight. Beat your opponent first then react when you have the time." Looking back at Komachi with a focused look she would reply. "I apologize Komachi san, but I must not lose focus." Xandria said in a respectful way as her right hand then was engulfed in wax at first but as Xandria whipper her right hand back, she swung towards the ground as she fired another stream of liquefied wax at Komachi. This time aiming towards her legs in a quick speed, if the wax hit her legs, the wax would quickly harden in a blink of an eye trapping her legs in wax. Xandria then followed up with another attack as she reeled her left hand back and made a punch in front of her, upon punching more wax shot out from her hand the leading stream turned into a hardened fist as it was being aimed at her face.

Ryunosuke Ryusei

N7-Rain

Loyal Knight

13,425 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Ryunosuke Ryusei
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 11:08 pm
User Image
Komachi Onozuka

Filthy sex jokes aside, the girl seemed to fairly good at maintain composure quickly even if Komachi was only doing it to mess with the girl and get a flushed reaction out of her. She pouted a bit at how quickly the girl recovered though, huffing as she seemed annoyed that it hadn't worked. She looked at the girl as she wrapped her hand in that thick, gooey white stuff again and smacked the ground. She giggled a bit this time as she actually started jumping back as the stream chased after her and she backed up enough to reach over with her left hand as she keeps hopping back, doing what she felt happen to that guy as she started to make the solidified wax around her arm dry out, making it dissolve around her as it broke her arm and weapon free as it turned into a dry powder at her feet. "Ok I get how this works now~" She smiled, looking at the girl as she spin her scythe around a few times and grabbing it with both hands as the girl rushed at her with a wax coated fist, grinning widely as she swings her blade down, attempting to slice through the girl's wrist before she could make contact if she chose to commit to the attack to the end.

N7-Rain

Eᴀsᴛ Bʟᴜᴇ

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces