Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oɴᴇ Pɪᴇᴄᴇ﹕Rᴀᴅɪᴀɴᴛ Dᴀᴡɴ

Back to Guilds

Hαve yoυ coмe тo prove yoυ вeloɴɢ oɴ тнeѕe ѕeαѕ... 

Tags: One Piece, Literate, Role Play, Battle, Adventure 

Reply Eᴀsᴛ Bʟᴜᴇ
Syrup Village [Raided] Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lerry Jive

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:25 pm
        𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐁𝐋𝐔𝐄xx𝐒𝐘𝐑𝐔𝐏 𝐕𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐀𝐆𝐄xxxxBlue Sea l Village
        User Image
User Image____________________________________________________

xxxxxClaimed by: ---x

Syrup Village. located on the Gecko Islands, is a peaceful area. The village is located on the Gecko Islands. There are two slopes on either side of the island that provide the only ways to enter the village, due to the fact that there are high cliffs bordering the rest. The only known local restaurant is called "Meshi," and there is a large mansion a distance from the village.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 5:13 pm
User ImageUser Image

After a day's worth of ignorant activity and practice it was good to simmer the evening down in a mellow, comfortable, environment. What better place than the East Blue's Syrup Village? More specifically, the East Blue's casual of area's in the east blue. Despite having lived in the blues for less than a month, the marine surely knew his way around the shady parts. Not as much as the dealers or pimps, but enough to express that he was a quick learner. Even in a foreign location Sakura had to know the ins and outs of getting a good lay. "Hey Juice-Kun! We're here! We're here! This place looks different than the ones we've been to. I'm going to enjoy slowly learning more about this place. Syrup Village. Juice-Kun. What do you think about this place?" The gruff voice of the bouncer prompted a flick of the head. Throwing bangs aside to allow casual visage of the young marine's eyes. Beneath the neon lights of the warehouse's entrance, the underage marine let loose a semi-disgusted sigh of impatience. After a standoffish roll of the eyes his right hand would move to the pocket of the jacket still tied tightly around his waist. After a bit of digging a wallet would be revealed, opened, and turned sideways. His vision would be sent aside, eyes half closing as the bigger man squinted and dipped his shades to inspect the identification card. While waiting, Sakura would be subjected to quite a bit of noise. All around him were piles of scantily clad women, smooth talking men, and the occasional suited duo or trio of 'thugs'. The mix was more than a bit of an annoyance. It'd have better been worth checking out this 'bar' scene. He wasn't versed in it at all. Mostly such was given away by his still marine appearance and lack of appropriate 'outing' apparel. Sakura still had a decent glisten from the day's work out. Five or so hours or riding around would do that to a fellow. "That's not like you to be so quiet. My cloths are probably going to give us away. We're walking in as the marines. Yo~" Opposition. That was grounds for snapping, right? Right. Come on, ******** face. The I.D says I'm legal. Move the ******** outta' the way. And just like that he would begin fire. The clatter of boots would increase as he stepped back, looking the guy up and down with that same disgusted expression on his face. The security guard's idea that Sakura was just another 'tuff kid' that'd gotten too big for his britches was an honest mistake. Sakura didn't know any better. He'd probably never seen any humans like this in his life. Click. His testy temper unlocked. In a moments notice Sakura's frame would dip backwards at the upper torso, the bottom half of his body flowing upwards to follow the trend of the semi-acrobatic flipping gesture. The marine's body was propelled at a surprisingly speedy rate, his legs and boots appearing to dig into the concrete street's surface. Sakura was moving fast. Despite leaving the ground and making the marine Sakura start to rush through the area. Sakura would once more resurface on the guard's lower and upper right torso's clavicle of the guard. Before a sound or two could be uttered it had begun. Sakura's body would twist at the midsection, knees bending as an inverted crouch was made upon the front of the guard's body. Gasping and gruff screams of pain would be uttered as the young man literally crashed upon the man. It was unnatural. Sickening. Even artistic, in a 'murderous genius' sort of fashion. The man's response was to attempt and swing his arms to push the blonde off of, constantly turning and contorting as he stumbled forward. Oh. Good. More room. What's wrong?! Hunh?! Answer, dipshit! "These guy's make me laugh." There was no response to his English spoken jeers beside stunted shouts and screams in agony. The screech of his boosts using the guards. As their treading grounds was most abundant. Sakura was on fire. Above all was the battle cries and graceful contorting of the marine figure doing his best to make this f*****t his b***h. If one asked the golden haired marine. Why he was so aggro they'd probably be answered with. Well, the same thing this guy was getting.

s**t. Now above the heap of barely moving flesh was Sakura, rubbing the back of his head. His legs were spread a shoulder width apart, a leg on either side of the guard's body. The annoying chattering from earlier had stopped, most, if not all, of the men and women around pausing their social business for the sake of watching the young man make a scene. What intrigued them most was they way he'd done so. It was one thing to be shocked at the sight of a man being nearly beaten to death in a single sided dispute. It was another to have that happen between a 'pretty boy' in a marine's uniform, and a built bouncer who obviously was hired for his size and worth as a physical wall of defense. Add on to that the extensive body work done in gruesome detail and you have complete awe. The body below happened to be shredded of it's clothing at the torso, sleeves, and pants legs, giving sight to shallow wounds that'd, surprisingly, drawn a lot of blood in a very theatric styling. The mix of blue, chalky, tracks that lined the bouncers facial area and spiraled his frame was almost an insult to injury. The fool been tagged with a secondary reminder to his fault of displeasing the marine. The chatter wouldn't return until the marine scoffed and walked forward, head dipped low with the blonde strands once more shading his nonchalant expression. With his fists in his hand, Sakura attention would be drawn to a familiar number. Once inside the warehouse, Sakura's attention would be brought to the masses of men at occupied tables, bar counters, and walls. In and out they seemed to make their way between the many doors at the back of the area. Women were nearly twice as abundant as men, varying between workers, 'workers', and bar servers. It was a good enough contrast for Sakura not to walk out of the door. Unlike outside, which had yet to catch up with the massive innards of the warehouse. This setting was a bit less weary of his being there. "There's some style to this place. Wasn't fan of having to seriously kick that fool's a** though. They know who we are." Socially speaking, Sakura was like an unapproachable leper to the men in suits and a majority of the women. If he did get a look from the latter it wasn't drawn out. He really did look too young to be in here, didn't he? Confidence or not, you couldn't change the way your mug looked to outsiders of your kind. They just saw a kid. Just like that bouncer outside. Faggots. Faggots ******** everywhere. I hate it already. Muttering, Sakura right hand came to raise and press hard against his forehead, rustling through hair to pinch the temples as he swayed his head from side to side. What had he been thinking to pick a place like this? He belonged on the streets. The mean streets. At least that was what he believed until a stop at the closest counter. His vision would refocus on a screen. Further inspection showed that what he was watching was on all the screens at once. Some marines had supposedly gathered in the East Blue, for some sort of War Event. There was a red haired freak, some b***h, And a blonde Brazilian. Judging by the symbol in the corner and the blinking light saying live stream it was obvious this wasn't some joke. What he had his full attention on wasn't some sick joke. That blue eyed blip on the screen was Sir' Lancelot Sakura. Absorbed in the screen, Sakura would find a seat before a T.V and keep his head up to stare at what he didn't think he should be believing. "This is why the world needs marines. Because of idiots like that. Have a seat, Juice-kun. It looks like we mean business. You wanted a Wazamono sword, right? I've been saving up beli. I don't think I'm going to eat here. This place wreaks of losers. I'm going to investigate this place. If you don't mind."

Mercies And Furies :: 1429
Demons Conquered, Emperors Annihilated :: 1429

-- Strength
-- Speed
-- Endurance
-- Accuracy
-- Intelligence

The Booty Gang Captain

Tentaigo

Tentaigo

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 1:57 am
Sakura left.

[ Exit ]  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:46 pm
Where Am I: Syrup Village
Feeling a Little Bit: Disappointed
Idiots Around Me: No one

A E S O N│││N U A D H A│││L E S L A W

User Image

┠Howdy It's Me Your Best Friend Aeson┨

Syrup oh syrup town. What a tasty sounding town. Maybe he could get some pancakes in this town covered in honey. Sike if the place was named Syrup Village then it must mean they made very tasty syrup. But first he had to capture Ol Weasley Tucker. A pirate known for his accurate pinky finger trigger shot and ratting out pirates who he worked with. No one would miss the guy well no one would really miss any pirate now that he thought about it. Wait would people even miss him if he was gone? What has his life become! Nah he didn't really care much about being remembered, money and having fun was good enough for him. Walking down the street, looking around in case Aeson did find the culprit which he doubt would just being out and about. Well he was proven wrong quite quickly, at the edge of the town a small home. Brown roof, with a few decoration flowers right at the window, birch door, and a flower bed at the entrance. It looked quite cozy if he had to say so himself. Well it's time to destroy the place. Tucker was just walking towards his home with a bag of groceries. Well Aeson was a merciful executioner he would allow the pirate to have his final meal before he was turned into chop liver.

Like Jack in the Beanstalk, a giant beanstalk came from the ground and would start to wrap itself around the pirate. His yelled as he pulled out his lucky gun Susan and fired a few shots in the beanstalk. Of course that accomplished nothing, plants couldn't feel pain and even if they did he was in control over them. The gunshots however attracted to unwanted attention of someone in the house Tucker had been heading inside. "Tucker, honey? What is going on?" A worried tone in the woman's voice, she wasn't clueless she knew about her husbands life as a pirate. They had moved in here in hopes to be left alone yet they were still found out. "You got a wify? That is so sweet. Shame she will have to see you bleed" Aeson laughed maniacally before tapping his lip. The woman's tears and scream she reminded him of his boss, yelling him about bringing in the corpses of pirates. While the poster said wanted Dead or Alive, they preferred Alive. Mainly because the marines always gave him s**t about taking corpses to jail. So the vine crushing had to be kept at a minimal. "Well let's go already" The beanstalk and his target following right behind Aeson.

┠In This World It's Kill or Be Killed┨

Weapons Equiped: None at the moment
Techniques Used: None at the moment
Song In Head: Lightbringer

Sahana Kurumi

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100

x E U R Y D I C E
Crew

Hygienic Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 3:25 pm
        User Image

"Are you ready to die yet?"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTheme: Let Me Out

Was that a beanstalk?

After having freed her body of the alcohol that was plaguing it, the young assassin sailed her way across the sea over to Syrup Village for her next assignment. She was to bring back a man named Tucker, a low-level pirate hardly worth her time but pay was pay nonetheless.

For several hours she'd been scoping the place out, following the man from the shadows and waiting for a proper opening when he was most vulnerable. Having followed him to his home she was prepping to make her move when she caught wind of another who'd been doing the same. She had distance so the other assailant had yet to notice her. Someone was muscling in on her target. The ninja bitterly smacked her lips under her breath.

That was when she saw the beanstalk.

Before Tucker could fully make it to his home with his groceries, he'd be entangled by the rapid growth of a large beanstalk produced by the other mercenary. The man made himself known and Kage made the discovery of pirate's wife. With kunai in hand, Kage watched as the vines started squeezing the life out of the pirate. Why not just kill him or take him back to collect his bounty, he already had him secured.

She couldn't stand the types that liked to play with their food, especially if the meal being paid for by someone else.

The grip on her kunai grew tighter as she took action. With swift speed and invisible force the vines that held Tucker prison became limp, releasing him before splitting in two and falling lifelessly to the dirt. From a crouched position the assassin made herself known, becoming visible before there came a glint from the tip of her knife that cut down the beanstalk like a hot knife through butter before they could get very far. She turned around to face the odd mercenary, her own being hidden behind by a bone-crafted mask. Tucker scurried to his feet, taking his wife and running inside their home, meanwhile the slender girl stared down the grimacing mercenary.
                                              "And just where do you think you're going with my target?" She called from behind her mask; prepared to fight for the bounty of a single low-level pirate.

QUOTES
Pondering Penguin

WORDS
Words: 380
Cash Flow: 3,800 Beli
Total Bank: 3,800 Beli
Posting History: N/A

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 6:41 pm
Feeling a Little Bit: Nervous
Idiots Around Me: Kage

User Image

The soft sound of a body dropping to the ground and sensing no ground movement from his beanstalk was enough for Aeson to turn around. "Oh?" You would think that turning around to see what happened would explain what happened but no, all he saw was his beanstalk being cut twice. The vine holding Tucker and the base of the beanstalk had also been cut but from what he could not tell. Suddenly a light flashed near the beanstalk, a blade, then an arm, followed by an entire female body. A ninja? Were those even real? Like he heard of them and he couldn't help but start to fangirl over the fact that he was facing a real life ninja who could turn invisible and everything. That was just so great he always wanted to meet a ninja and she was rather cute, oh gawd hopefully the blush on his face wasn't showing. Grabbing his hat from his head he lowered it to cover his nose and mouth. Yet he couldn't help but frown when hearing that the woman was also a mercenary after this bounty. Aeson didn't like to share. "Your target? I had in my grasp until you untied him" Aeson would say glaring at the woman. Ugh the man had even ran inside his home with his wife and kid, now he was going to have to pry them apart after he dealt with this other mercenary. In one quick motion he pulled out his gun from his hat and fired a shot aim at the woman's leg. "May I know your name?" Aeson would ask rather inappropriately considering he asked right after shooting at her.

Weapons Equiped: Pistol
Song In Head: Lightbringer

Sahana Kurumi
37 damage per shot[forgot you wore a mask and to color his speech]

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100

x E U R Y D I C E
Crew

Hygienic Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 2:53 pm
        User Image

Who was this man?

Kageboshi considered herself a knowledgeable person when it came to knowing who was who in turns of mercenaries. What he a new up and coming hunter like she was or something more? He appeared spry and sadistic, there was a certain air about him that felt unnerving. He didn't look like the type to negotiate. She eyed the space between them, a gap of around ten feet. While the man had ran inside of his home to his family, the assassin was going to have to deal with this man first before trying to take the pirate into her custody. There must have been some sort of mishap, while it wasn't impossible, it wasn't very common for two people to go after the same low-ranking bounty. And their kind weren't too warmed to the idea of sharing the bounty. As the man pulled out a gun, Kage immediately sidestepped to the left once it was fired. The bullet scrapped across the ground and the ninja take off in a swaying sprint towards the mercenary to close the distance. Iron knuckles wrapped around her fingers, if he was going to use a gun then she'd just have to make it a hand-to-hand fight.

Asking her name in the middle of a fight? How uncouth.

QUOTES
Pondering Penguin

WORDS
Words: 215
Cash Flow: 2,150 Beli
Total Bank: 5,950 Beli
Posting History: 380

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 7:15 pm
Feeling a Little Bit: Pumped Up

User Image

Darn, Aeson had hoped that the surprise attack had been well a surprise. Should have known better than attempt to pull a fast one on old...he still didn't know her name. Pull a fast one on the ninja, was he even fighting her or was this a shadow clone. One way or another this ninja was attempting to get on him quickly. 10 feet, 9.5 feet, 9 feet. A fisticuffs battle would ensure his loss, it would be best if he kept his distance from her. Taking soft hops backwards yet he could tell she was still gaining on him. Taking aim, keeping the gun steady even as he did the backwards hops. "BANG!" Aeson would click his tongue attempting to mimic the sound of a gun shot however there was no bullet. Instead he stopped himself in place dug his foot into the ground and kicked a small patch of dirt towards the mercenary. With mother nature on his side there was no chance of him to lose, well except for the fact he didn't know how to fully use his fruit. The beanstalk actually growing and following his direction had been a delightful surprise, a surprise he couldn't recreate.

Song In Head: Hardcore

Sahana Kurumi
37 damage per shot

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100

x E U R Y D I C E
Crew

Hygienic Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 8:42 pm
        User Image

Closing the distance and fast.

Kage had an edge in terms of speed. While it was difficult to pinpoint just how quick the man was in terms of forward movement, hopping away or back-peddling was always slower in comparison to a forward dash. She was weary of her opponent, more so because he was a ranged combatant so it was safe to assume that he may have had something up his sleeve if someone ever closed the distance on him; then again, maybe she was overestimating him. So as she prepared for her assault, Kage's final step, after having closed the distance to just a few feet, had dug the balls of her foot into the ground to prepare an explosive dash forward' ready to avoid the close range shot. However, before this could occur the man gave a feint, kicking up dirt to hinder her vision instead of shooting. Scoffing under her breath, her mask protected her from the brunt of the improvised assault on her eyesight but she still had to turn her head to the side. However, this didn't change where her target was.

No need for hesitation in her movements; only improvisation.

Instead of a burst of forward movement, the foot she dug against the ground to pour her weight into suddenly became lighter as she removed some of the pressure she put on it. If he made an improvised blinding attack, then she'd counter with improvised movement. Kageboshi feinted her forward spring and instead swiftly stutter-stepped [quick but small steps] three paces to her right, quickly arriving at the gunman's left flank. As this happened, she rose a fist to and threw out a powerful right hook that aimed to slam her iron knuckles across the gunman's jaw.

QUOTES
Pondering Penguin

WORDS
Words: 295
Cash Flow: 2,950 Beli
Total Bank: 8,900 Beli
Posting History: 215

STATS
Statistical values include item bonuses.

HP: 270/270
Strength: 75
Endurance: 50
Speed: 80
Intelligence: 00
Prowess: 00

Items Used: Iron Knuckles [+10 Strength]

Damage/2: 37

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 2:05 pm
Feeling a Little Bit: Excited

User Image

As expected from a ninja, quick on her feet, the distance between them was shrinking with every backwards hop. While she didn't completely outclass him in speed, she was a tad bit faster and it was something he had to be careful with. Not underestimate your opponents and what not. Seems like the secondary effect of being blinded by the dirt wouldn't work with the mask covering her face and eyes. Yet for a split second she decided to turn her head to the side allowing Aeson to throw his pistol high up in the air. His left hand reaching into his pocket by the time her eyes would lock into his own. A childish smile on his face, the fight was fun. Though he expected more hand signs and maybe her turning in to a log at least once.

She quickly recovered from the patch of dirt hitting her, good wouldn't want to fight to be over with one simple blow. Taking a step as the ninja inched forward expecting a forward jab, yet she quickly stutter stepped to the left and went for a right hook. That was good but just not good enough, from out of his left pocket Aeson would flick a coin directly at Kage's arm matching his aim with her movements. It would hurt her but it wouldn't exactly push her arm away so the blow to the jaw would have to be dodged. Attempting to bob and weave his body forward to avoid the jaw blow his hand and eye coordination was spectacular. His left hand went to grab another coin while his right hand went forward the palm of his hand against the mask tying to slide it a few degrees around her face. Unfortunately this required for him to stay near the ninja and required him to restrict his own movements allowing the edge of iron knuckles hit the edge of his face.

She made him bite his mouth, ugh copper tasted horrible. Aeson had been wandering how strong she could hit, it was safe to say that he should avoid getting hit by any means necessary. By the logic increasing the distance between them was important. Placing a foot against the ninja Aeson would try to push her away, even if she didn't move he would push himself back. Trying to create at least a six feet difference between them. Pulling out another coin and holding it with his left hand ready to flick it at her once again. His right hand rising to be on top of his hat. "Man you hit hard for a girl...you're a girl right? Huh is it sexist to hit you? Or would it be more sexist to not hit you?" Aeson would say out loud expecting an answer from someone, not necessarily her seeing how she had yet to say anything since they been fighting. Looking slightly up, Aeson would adjust his slightly crooked hat.

Weapons Equiped: Coins

Sahana Kurumi
Aeson's Health: 300 - 37
The coins are meant to do 37 damage

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100

x E U R Y D I C E
Crew

Hygienic Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 6:03 pm
        User Image

How annoying. The speeding coin struck her form arm but the mild sting was nothing more than a nuisance that didn't prevent her punch from striking home as it bounced off of her.

The assailant was agile in both body and mind, for while she felt the connection of her face drive along the edge of its intended target she rose her free hand to quickly swat away the hand going for her mask; scoffing while doing so. This man was a quick one but he wasn't very strong. She took quick note of the missing gun but hadn't placed it to the forefront of her mind. He'd either slipped it away or had discarded it so she'd need to be wary. Although cautious, Kageboshi had no intention of forfeiting her hot pursuit on the man's person. The ninja felt the featherweight foot trying to push off of her after she drew her fist back, however, she remained vigilant; whipping out hand used to smack away the one grabbing for her mask to snag the man by the ankle, just shy of his calf. She'd immediately yank by the ankle, pivot her body one full circle; swinging him whilst doing so, and throw him at least six feet away like a flat rock skipping across a pond.

Yes, Kage did hit hard for a girl, but she could throw just as hard.

QUOTES
Pondering Penguin

WORDS
Words: 225
Cash Flow: 2,250 Beli
Total Bank: 11,150 Beli
Posting History: 255

STATS

HP: 233/270

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 2:08 am
Feeling a Little Bit: Disappointed

User Image

What a disappointment, that coin had been totally worthless in doing anything other than mildly irritate the ninja. Looking back, it was pretty dumb to think a coin would have harmed someone. Maybe he should just stick to guns oh well he thought that Mayberry because she was cute he wouldn't cause her any permanent damage. Yet a battle wasn't won with strength alone, planning played a large part in fights. Being quick on you feet also helped, physically and mentally of course. Lucky for him his planning was giving him a upper edge when it came to the battle. Such as when the ninja attempted to swat his hand away from her face with her left hand. Maybe if she had been faster or if she had been using her own right hand to intercept his the swat would have worked but because her left hand had to reach for his and all his had to do was move away from hers. The moving of her mask would still happen.

Still he had to give her props for turning a fail action into a successful one, his leg had been grabbed as he tried to push her away. Raising his right hand in the air, like he just doesn't care, from the sky came his gun right back to his hand. Of course he had to do a slightly stretch for it. Originally he was planning to push her slightly back to have the gun smack her directly in her head but this had worked as well. "HEY!" Aeson snapped feeling himself taken off his feet once he reached the half spin Aeson took aim, the instant he was let go he fired off a shot directly at the woman's chest. Flying through the air Aeson quickly brought his feet up to his chest and his arms down to his sides, curling up like a ball. As his body hit the ground the momentum spun his body around, the instant his little spin allowed his feet to touch the ground he extended his legs and pushed of the ground. Doing a back flip before landing on his feet. "That was ******** awesome. You got spin me again!" Aeson was having a blast, bending down he picked up his hat that had fallen to his feet. Of course leaving himself open was also part of his plan. If the ninja attempted to move in on him Aeson would quickly fire a shoot directly aimed at her legs.

Sahana Kurumi
Bullets do 37 damage

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100

x E U R Y D I C E
Crew

Hygienic Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 7:46 pm
        User Image

He'd gotten his gun back, how lovely.

She could see him taking aim but had yet to fire as she spun him. His body was light, it didn't take much to lift nor throw him so she was able to keep the majority of her momentum once she released him. She'd sway slightly to the left, the bullet was fire as it'd graze her shoulder instead of digging into her chest. The girl scoffed, opting to quickly remove her mask as she pushed on forward even after the throw and the man's following shot. Kage ignored the pain, she'd been through far worse; she persevered.

He was a tricky one.

While Aeson was busy landing and recollecting himself, the ninja was busy pursuing him, her steps light and agile like a brisk waltz across the ballroom floor. By the time he'd picked up his hat, Kage had already closed the gap again. Like a bull she charged, but instead of a head-on assault this time, the fired shot at her quickly moving legs would hit nothing but dirt as she swayed and stepped from side to side while continuing forward motion. And by the time the bullet had fired and missed the ninja had sidestepped once more, arriving at the man's flank to throw a powerful rising kick aimed at his wrist and forearm to disarm him and force him to toss the gun away from them. If successful she'd follow up with a quick kick to the chin with that same foot.

QUOTES
Pondering Penguin

WORDS
Words: 250
Cash Flow: 2,500 Beli
Total Bank: 13,650 Beli
Posting History: 225

STATS

HP: 196/270

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 9:17 am
Feeling a Little Bit: In pain

User Image

So the mask was removed, no more using it to his advantage but that also meant she no longer had anything protecting her from getting dirt in her eyes. Of course she probably expected such attacks now after he had tried to kick dirt at her eyes. Spitting at the ground, a red tint in his spit. Maybe he shouldn't speak too much while they were fighting, biting ones own cheek was not painful but it was a tad bit annoying. Taste of copper. Well at least that meant he was still alive right? When his shot missed and Kage reached his right side Aeson would quickly do one quick flick of his wrist. His gun flew from his right hand to his left and his hat was left in the ground. Very awkward to aim to the side someone is trying to hit you at. However instead of the punches the woman had been constantly doing she did a kick aim towards his wrist and hand. Bracing himself Aeson brought his entire arm up to block the kick right on it's tracks. While he may have not been strong, Aeson was very resilient ignoring the stinging in his arm as a bruise settled in his skin.

However there was no time to breath as the woman would following up with a rising kick towards his chin. Still having been in his crouching position he had been in to pick up his hat Aeson extending his legs and angled his back downwards to avoid the kick. Using the momentum her leg was in to fire a bullet directly towards the thigh of her leg, the momentum of her kick should have prevented any movement that she could have done to avoid the bullet it also helped that they were inches apart from each other. It's not like she was this super hero, though she could have turned into a log if that was even possible. "You have such a pretty face you know that" Aeson would blurt out as he tried to make some distance between them again by running backwards, never letting her disappear from his eyes. "So as a ninja why haven't you gotten invisible again? Do you not have enough chakra? Or is some bigger force preventing you from doing it?"

Weapons Equipped: Pistol

Sahana Kurumi
Bullets do 37 damage

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100

x E U R Y D I C E
Crew

Hygienic Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 5:22 pm
        User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTheme: Flash Hider

Blocked.

The ninja considered this attack a failure. The man had switched which hand held his gun with quick toss over to his far hand. Her kick blocked. Kageboshi scoffed, but instead of following-up with what would've been an immediate kick towards the face had she successfully disarmed him, she instead withdrew her leg and quickly leapt away from him just in case he decided to fire another shot at her. They'd be at a stand-still, he moved away from her and she'd done the same, give or take a little over twenty feet of space between them. A sly grin stretched the left corner of her mouth, beads of sweat rolled down her mahogany skin more from the nerves of close calls than they were from actual effort. Kage calmed herself. A sharp exhale as she scoffed from the man's words.
                                              "Tch. Chakra? This isn't some anime. And what happened to your beanstalk, Jack?" The teen mocked.

The girl was focused, she hadn't forgotten about his abilities nor had he forgotten about hers. Perhaps the pair had been feeling one another out before turning up the heat; but it also seemed that playtime was over. She stood on the balls of her feet, lightening her body through a unique yet casual stance that brought her arms down and her hands near her sides. Then, she started walking, not forwards, not backwards, but to the side like a predator slowly circling its prey.

QUOTES
Pondering Penguin

WORDS
Words: 240
Cash Flow: 2,400 Beli
Total Bank: 16,050 Beli
Posting History: 250

STATS

HP: 196/270

Eᴀsᴛ Bʟᴜᴇ

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff