Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oɴᴇ Pɪᴇᴄᴇ﹕Rᴀᴅɪᴀɴᴛ Dᴀᴡɴ

Back to Guilds

Hαve yoυ coмe тo prove yoυ вeloɴɢ oɴ тнeѕe ѕeαѕ... 

Tags: One Piece, Literate, Role Play, Battle, Adventure 

Reply Sᴏᴜᴛʜ Bʟᴜᴇ
Karate Island Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lerry Jive

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:44 am
        𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐇 𝐁𝐋𝐔𝐄xx𝐊𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐈𝐒𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐃xxxxBlue Sea l Spring Island
        User Image
User Image____________________________________________________

xxxxxClaimed by: Luka Scarlet (Ryunosuke Ryusei)x

An island dedicated to the study of martial arts, where one can go to learn and master many types of fighting styles. The main island is large with open forests and fields in which to train or fight. In the middle of the island is a unique structure of the earth taking the form of two platforms suspended in the air. The earth rises upward as a thick path, growing large into the first area which is used as a large arena. Higher above is the dojo itself on an even large platform.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 1:33 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

He had left behind the marine, and the man he assumed was a pirate, for some meditation on the local Brawler paradise, Karate Island. This place was so comforting to a man like Cass, who took pride in the fighting style of the world. There were few places Cass would consider a 'no-kill' zone, and this island was one of them, taking high respects in the practices taught here. So far Cassius had learned a few style, he wouldn't consider himself a master though, he still needed to grow stronger for that. He sat on the edge of the island, looking out to the sea, he wondered about the wolf he left behind, and his fight with the big man, he would wait here on his thoughts, and await an opponent.

Word Count: 131
Total: 547
Other Words:

Ryunosuke Ryusei

Haraxmant

Sex Symbol

9,000 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100

Ryunosuke Ryusei
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:50 pm
User ImageUser Image
Str: 25 // Spd: 30 // End: 20 // Acc: 10 // Int: 20 // Spt: 40

Having enjoyed her first date in a while, Terra was feeling well fed at the moment after her light snack of half a dozen large pizzas. She even finished the pineapple pizza her adorable date couldn't finish before she had to leave for a call to work. Marines were such busy people that she wondered how the hell they had time to even enjoy their own lives with all that work. She sighed softly to herself as she was up for something fun to do, maybe burn off those pizzas and make room for even more delicious food. And the best way to do something like that was to get the adrenaline pumping and get her fists slamming into something solid. Sometimes a wall or some weights, but a body was preferred. A Tough body. One that punched back. What she really wanted to do was get into another fight and honestly she hadn't been in decent fight since she fought that guy with the dual sword style ages ago. Of course she had a different power back then and given the lack of any sign of the guy or word of him again she wondered if he had retired. "Maybe I punched him too hard..." She spoke out to herself, wondering if the guy was alright. I mean he did attempt to cut her entire body in half and s**t so like he was obviously putting out lethal intent so her not so lethally intended strike was pretty kind on her end. Though the injury likely left him at least somewhat unable to fight as well for a while. He might have given up on trying anymore after getting his a** beat so hard but she just hoped he was doing well. She sighed softly and stretched her arms up over her head as she walked along the coast casually since the seaside breeze felt nice. "Guess I need to find some new fighting buddies..." She said to herself as she stopped and blinked, seeing a rather large and burly lookin dude a short jog ahead of herself as she sped up with a wide grin on her face to greet him. "Hey there~! Are you a student at one of the schools here~?" She called him as she got closer, waving at him cheerfully.

Words in post: [386] Current total: [4,717]

Haraxmant

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 2:06 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Cassius was approached by a well figured blonde woman, most likely another student of these island, he turned to her as she spoke. As Much as he hated humans, he would try to keep respect for these islands, and speak to the human-like woman in a calm tone "I have taken many classes here. Most of which are in the Fishman Karate Dojo. It's nothing like the ones when i visited home, but it's enough to keep my training up." he said, examining the girl, she seemed a bit antsy "I suppose you train here as well, which class?" he asked bluntly, trying to get a grasp on her fighting style.

Word Count: 111
Total: 658

Ryunosuke Ryusei

Haraxmant

Sex Symbol

9,000 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100

Ryunosuke Ryusei
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 2:45 pm
User ImageUser Image
Str: 25 // Spd: 30 // End: 20 // Acc: 10 // Int: 20 // Spt: 40

She smiled at the larger fishman as he greeted her and spoke of the classes he has taken here, namely one that rung a very interesting bell in her head as her grin grew wider. She had only fought a Fishman Karate user once before and while she may have completely broken the mans forearm in that fight, she certainly wasn't in the best position for the most of that battle due to his weird invisible ranged attacks. "Fishman Karate is that thing where you punch the air and the other guy gets hit right~?" She asked him curiously to confirm her suspicions and she was especially interested to see if he was able to use that particular technique. What the ******** was that thing called again? Samahara chicken? Samwise Sake? Samehada Sharkskin? Oh wait no it was 'Samegawara Seiken'!! That weeb a** s**t that was Japanese! Probably meant 'shark' something or other but that didn't really matter a whole lot it was still a really cool ability. Though her brain train was cut off by him asking her about her own style as she blinked a bit and shrugged since she wasn't really an official student here but she fought them all the time when she was bored. "Me? Well I was taught by my dad mostly actually and he just sorta used Boxing, but not really." She shrugged casually at the half a** description at first. "Maybe it's more like kick boxing because there's actual kicking involved but whatever~ I usually just come around to fight against the other students here because it's fun~! How about you?"

Words in post: [269] Current total: [4,986]

Haraxmant

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:47 pm

Cassius sighed, and crossed his arms, the aura he felt from this girl was disturbing. She spoke of things like combat styles and training as if they are some game to be taken lightly. She spoke of kickboxing, her own style, lightly, and it upset Cassius a bit "So you mean to say, you don't even know your own form?" he asked, chuckling a bit "Maybe you should take your form more seriously? When focussed you could possibly be unstoppable, no?" he added. He stopped, taking a stance ready to fight the girl, maybe time for a little fun then. "Me? I come here because having a refresh course on combat, or learning new styles is always a good idea. Whether it's from a master, or through combat with another, and I've never learned Kickboxing, so. Shall we?" he asked, keeping his fighting stance.

Word Count: 144
Total: 802

Ryunosuke Ryusei

Haraxmant

Sex Symbol

9,000 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100

Ryunosuke Ryusei
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 2:10 pm
User ImageUser Image
Str: 45 // Spd: 45 // End: 35 // Acc: 0 // Int: 0 // Spt: 40

He seemed to be one of those more refined types of fighters as he questioned her knowledge of her ;form' as he called it and she just sort of shrugged. "I dunno. I just sorta got taught how to fight the way my old man did which was mostly like boxing. I use my legs too and junk and just sorta do what feels right given the situation." She sorta disregarded his annoyance at her lack of apparent discipline on the matter and she noted that he didn't confirm her question about Fishyman Karate or not but she'd likely find out soon enough anyways. She was definitely down to get into a bare knuckle brawl with the guy as well as she smiled at his manner of 'hands on learning'. That was something she could agree on as it was way more fun than all that stuffy student sensei s**t. That was just too boring for Terra as she was essentially just challenge to do battle with the much taller and bulkier fighter. She nodded as she stepped back from him, giving them a roughly ten foot apart spacing as she agreed to the fight. "I'm always down for a fight~ Name's Terra by the way~ How about you~?" he asked him with a smile as she began taking off her yellow painted arm guards before tossing them off to her right side. She didn't feel a need to be using her anti-weapon gear against another fighter that didn't even have a weapon so bare hand to bare hand was fair as far as she was concerned. From there her arms would rise up, fists clenched up in the same manner a boxer would with her right foot forwards slightly, left foot slightly back as her legs were firm on the ground and ready to move her body as needed.

Words in post: [310] Current total: [5,296]

Haraxmant

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 4:17 pm
lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
Str: 20 // End: 30 // Spd: 30 // Acc: 5 // Int: 5 // Spt: 40

Cassius Smiled as the woman gave them ample spacing, and introduced herself "Cassius" he replied, though, the woman began to remove her fight-wear, putting it all to the side for a bare knuckle brawl against Cass. Of course,Cass hadn't equipped his weapon, but he nodded to the woman, pulling a Iron Knuckle from his back pocket, and tossing it to the side for this fight. He lowered his stance, and bowed to the woman, allowing her time to do the same if she wished, waiting for them both to re-stance. He smiled "Go first" he taunted at the woman

Word Count: 100
Total: 902

Ryunosuke Ryusei

Haraxmant

Sex Symbol

9,000 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100

Ryunosuke Ryusei
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 4:47 pm
User ImageUser Image

She nodded, committing his name to memory as he revealed that he was carrying a set of iron knuckles but he tossed them aside as she had done with her vembraces. That was fairly respectful on both of their parts and as he bowed to her she broke stance to return the gesture since that was considered the polite thing to do. After she had done so, her form would return, arms up, feet apart and ready to move as needed and all that s**t. Though he gave her permission to make the first move as she grinned a bit, fists clenching as she was very much intent on seeing what else that Fishdude Karate could really do. "Ladies first huh? How sweet of you~" She teased a bit and smiled as she accepted the offer. She would full on dash right at him, full speed as her left foot would be planted firmly on the ground just before him as her right fist would be thrown for his chest at full strength. "Don't mind if I do~!"

Words in post: [178] Current total: [5,474]

Combat
Stats
(Str)Strength: 45 +25 = 70
(Spd)Speed: 45
(End)Endurance: 35 +25 = 60
(Acc)Accuracy: 0
(Int)Intelligence: 0

(Dex)Dexterity: 30
(HP)Health Points: 225 / 225

Human: +10 Strength | +10 Endurance
Brawler/Gladiator: +15 Strength | +15 Endurance; +10 HP

Abilities
---

Summary
Terra ran up and tried to punch his chest with [60 strength]. Cassius will suffer a loss of [30] Health Points if it lands.

Haraxmant

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:18 pm
lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Cassius tried to keep his eyes on the woman as she dashed forward, she wasn't invisible, but damn, she was fast, she had a lot of practice fighting people here, just as she said, she was already clearly out of Cass' league. But he owed her a fight, as she started to run, Cass tried to read her movements, he was a few moments behind her, but he was mimicking her actions, her punch made contact with his chest, but at nearly the same time, Cass threw a right punch at the woman, aiming in return, for her chest as well, he was to mirror her style, or at least try.

Word Count: 111
Total: 1,013

Ryunosuke Ryusei

Haraxmant

Sex Symbol

9,000 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100

Ryunosuke Ryusei
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:10 pm
User ImageUser Image

What Terra wasn't really expecting was to get punched in her fat jiggly titties chest at the same time as she had punched him. He hit pretty hard, as was to be expected by such a big dude, but the force wan't as hard as she had been expecting overall based upon the last time she fought a Fish Karate user. Granted she couldn't be sure if he had been holding back against her or not based on the first punch, but she didn't hold back at all so if he had been doing so himself, her own attack would teach him a lesson about that. As the force of their punches both landed at the chest, they'd both be forced back from each other, Though Terra was only a few feet compared to Cassius who would likely get knocked more like 6 or 7 feet back instead as she grinned and resumed her boxing themed stance. "Alright your turn big boy~" She taunted him, curious to see how he'd choose to engage her now after he had a chance to gauge her strength firsthand.

Words in post: [185] Current total: [5,659]

Combat
Stats

(HP)Health Points: 215 / 225

Abilities
---

Summary
Terra lost [10] Health Points and both were knocked back from the dual punches. She's letting him strike next.

Haraxmant

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:17 am

Cassius was pushed back several feet, she was stronger than him, at least, using her style she was. She taunted back at him, asking him to throw a punch, Cassius Grinned "Very well. I will dig deep into my training for this next punch!" he said, He took a very popular stance, with one hand out before him, palm open. and a fist held at his waist. "Arabesque Tile True Punch" He stated confidently, thrusting his fist forward into the air, still feet from even touching Terra. All was silent, and a wind blew over the two of them. Cassius waited a few moments before leaving his stance "It would help if I had successfully learned that move, I suppose" he commented, slightly disappointed it didn't work. He regained his stance and ran at the woman, meaning to clothesline her as he ran by.

Word Count: 144
Total: 1,157

Summary: Cassius failed to use an advanced Fishman Karate technique, then decided to just do a normal attack.
Ryunosuke Ryusei

Haraxmant

Sex Symbol

9,000 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100

Ryunosuke Ryusei
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:47 pm
User ImageUser Image

When he responded to her taunt, he seemed to get ready for an attack as he assumed a familiar stance with his legs apart and his fists in a standard karate form to do punches. That was what she had been waiting for as he was in no position to directly punch her from that distance as he called out the name of his attack and thrust his fist forwards. She had braced herself for impact as she wanted to see how much power his true attack held against her as nothing happened. There was a momentary delay as she blinked and relaxed slightly as she looked at him and he had admitted that he hadn't even learned that damned attack! She nearly fell over at the sheer ridiculousness that he had even tried to do something he knew he couldn't do and let her get all worked up and excited for nothing. By the time she had mentally recovered from the situation she was already being clotheslined into the ground as she went down fairly hard into the dirt. She would be flat on her back for a moment as she blinked before she finally got up, lifting her legs to flip her entire body up to her feet as she turned about in place to face him. She had to pay his a** back for this now as she charged him after he turned back around from his attack. She'd use her left fist reared up under herself and perform an uppercut attack against him as hard as she could, aimed for his gut to send him upwards as setup for a followup attack.

Words in post: [276] Current total: [5,935]

Combat
Stats

(HP)Health Points: 205 / 225

Abilities
---

Summary
Terra lost [10] Health Points again, got up and rushed him as he would turn about to face her with an uppercut attack, which will do [30] Health Points of damage to Cassius if successful and will launch him a about 16 feet into the air. Based on my fight with johnny knocking up and junk is supposedly a default of 10 ft +1 ft per 10 strength or something like that.

Haraxmant

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 4:35 pm

Cassius' attack made contact, and the woman was able to recover quickly, she had more than enough to to counterattack before Cass would reset after his attack, but she was kind enough to let him ready himself once more. She rushed him, her body read an uppercut. Cassius would throw his arms over his head and grasp his hands, aiming to bring them down onto the woman's back, before she could hit him. But her speed was greater than his own, bringing them down was too slow a process to make contact, his own body being launched into the air.

Word Count: 100
Total: 1,257

Summary: Cassius was too slow to react, launched into air.
Ryunosuke Ryusei

Haraxmant

Sex Symbol

9,000 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100

Ryunosuke Ryusei
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:18 pm
User ImageUser Image

Terra grinned as her fist met...skin? Hide? Something. Whatever it made contact and that's the important part here. She grinned as he was about to do an overhead smack on her back but the uppercut made him move up and it ruined the momentum of the swing and moved his arms away from her with enough time to avoid taking damage. His body would fly upwards from the sheer force of her attack and she grinned. He would go upwards as she was given plenty of time for her next followup attack as he reached about a good 15 or 16 feet up before he started to come back down. She spread her legs, bracing herself for impact as she knew he was pretty tough after taking her punches ad still looking relatively fine. His body was pretty tough as well so she'd not hold back an ounce of strength as her right arm reared up, ready to punch him as he came down. He'd fall head first normally if he didn't move so she's punch at his upper torso since she didn't wanna break his nose, aiming to punch him away from herself and over til he fell into the ground again.

Words in post: [203] Current total: [6,138]

Combat
Stats

(HP)Health Points: 205 / 225

Abilities
---

Summary
Terra sets up and will try to punch him in the upper torso for [30] Health Points of damage which should throw his body away from her by a handful of feet til he falls. She'll let him stand up afterwards regardless of what he does probably

Haraxmant

Sᴏᴜᴛʜ Bʟᴜᴇ

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces