Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oɴᴇ Pɪᴇᴄᴇ﹕Rᴀᴅɪᴀɴᴛ Dᴀᴡɴ

Back to Guilds

Hαve yoυ coмe тo prove yoυ вeloɴɢ oɴ тнeѕe ѕeαѕ... 

Tags: One Piece, Literate, Role Play, Battle, Adventure 

Reply Pᴀʀᴀᴅɪsᴇ﹕ Rᴇᴠᴇʀsᴇ Mᴏᴜɴᴛᴀɪɴ
Twin Cape Lighthouse [Destroyed] Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Deecee Sama

Captain

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 5:45 am
        𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐍xx𝐓𝐖𝐈𝐍 𝐂𝐀𝐏𝐄 𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄 xxxxParadise l Winter Island
        User Image
User Image____________________________________________________

xxxxxClaimed by: ---x

Located at the bottom of reverse mountain this is the official entrance into the Grand Line. Here is a small light house that marks one's official entry into the line. This location cannot be taken over or claimed.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 2:22 pm
User ImageUser Image

STR 600 || SPD 290 || VIT 000 || PRW 000 || STA 00 || DEF 100
STA 600 || HP 1100/1100 || SPI 660

"Oshino ... You coulda let me stay y'know ..."

He sniffled, running the backside of his hand underneath his nose as his crew came upon the lighthouse once more. The group of Skypeian's looked to Riven as his hand extended back. "Alright, stop, that's enough." The boat halted, and Riven would leap from it and onto the rocky shore. This ... this was the first thing that travelers saw when they came to this land, and he would have to be rid of it. There was no beacon of hope made of stone that could bring joy to others. No, people needed to rely on one another, and not material like things. Now, while he could have easily walked up the length of the outside, he wasn't in such a hurry to do so. Instead, he would prepare himself for the long and arduous journey on the inside. Cold steps that rang out as he walked. Each one telling him how much further he was from the ground, and the length he was gaining from who he once was. No matter what happened, he knew he couldn't go back now. Even if all he did was forgiven, he couldn't see himself forgiving them. If it were Oshino, Or Shio, or Enka, or Iyame, or Jr. Or even Asche once he remembered him. Riven would have torn down all of Impel Down, because he had already decided they were good, and nothing could change that fact.

It was Oshino that told him that, wasn't it. That you decide what's right, you decide what's good. So, in the year he spent within the confines of Impel Down, did everyone decide that he wasn't good. Before he knew it, his foot crossed the last escalation, and rang out. Before he knew it, his eyes had completely filled with water once more.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Wasn't ... I good, Oshino ..."

His body vanished, and in its place was a water body double. Nearly identical, with small differences that could let someone know it wasn't quite him. His body reappeared above the light house, floating mid air, head downward, and bangs eased to cover his frying eyes. "Wasn't I good enough?!" His body spun and he dove head first towards the light house. The hands behind him slowly began to fill themselves with the presence of his haki. His blow landed true with his right hand, he could feel the entirety of the light house shudder beneath his palm. Again, he needed more power than this to fell the building then. Another, his left palm followed quickly after and again he could feel the foundations shake, but it had yet to crumble. At least, the majority of it, the portions of the roof underneath his hands were another story. Quickly it crumbled, letting his hands fall further into the top deck of the light house. Boom, broken, again, the building shuddered and groaned as the cracks trailed down its extremities. As his body fell through the open space of the uprising stairwell, the cracks chased him down. Plummeting while the building crumbled around him into naught but rubble. He landed as the dust settled, his Crew onlooking, not really worrying about his safety or not. Still, he was a kid, even if a monster.

He looked to the sky, letting the clouds of dust be blown away by the breeze of the sea.

"I sweah I was good ..."

Major Destruction
                                                                        [ 568 // 500 ]

Misujage

Saint

Deecee Sama

Captain

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 6:36 am
User Image

"You always have been such a trying child. Really, throwing a tantrum like this just to get your point across? Rivey. . I thought I at least taught you better than that." A voice coated in honey ran the line behind the young lad after his wake of devastation. Eyes wandering every which way, watching the destruction he'd done. My. . What could she say? During his time frozen she thought maybe it was best to, at the least, try to get him some help when he thawed, but Oshino decided against it. He wanted Riven to see things for what they really were, even if that meant going against his own father in the process. Such a troubled child with all these misconceptions of what was going on - but who was she to tell him otherwise. Cloaked in a tarn robe, a hand on her chin as a cat like grin lay on her face. Perhaps he'd take her entrance as a threat and attack on sight when knowing it was her; wasn't too far fetched honestly. Or, maybe, she'd give him the time to talk before they came to arms to hash all this nonsense out. That was an option too. No one would know until it all came full circle.

Crossing one leg over another, she'd lean back a little with a huff, waving a hand ever which way in an almost yawn. "You're upset with us. . I know. ." Maybe he'd let her finish, maybe not. "Oshino especially. . Trust me, I argued with him for hours on end to take you out of that cell. . but the world just doesn't work how we want it to and when you're an adult, your actions have repercussions. . Rivey . . You've done something too big for the world to ignore. You're not playing a child's game anymore. The bets are off." All she asked now was understanding. It might be too much to get from him considering his mind was still that of a kid, but. . she'd heard of the developments. Of his personality issues. Now, only time would tell if he was ready to deal with this head on.

Misujage

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 4:05 pm
User ImageUser Image

Run

That was his first instinct, he wasn't ready to face them yet. He still had a lot of the world to change, but his body wouldn't move. Instead he continued to look at the sky, and let the tears flow as they had been. Trying. Was that the word they used for him. "Is that how ya two rashunlized it ...." He spoke through sniffles, the world was always a big place. Always a lot of rules he never understood, but he knew his heart. He knew he was mad, and that destruction probably wouldn't get him far. Still.

"Because ah already decided you were good people ... So if you were locked up for a mistake, I woulda got ya out. Because the World doesn't get to decide who is good or bad for me ..." He had turned, small hand slapping into his chest as he shouted with tear filled eyes. This was still hard for him, difficult, to be so angry at people he considered his family. After he had lost so many friends in the Marines already, the Blackhearts threw him away. Flashbacks again to the Snowy Sakura Kingdom, and the appearance of the gifting Santa. He had told her then didn't he, even when he was so young. That he believed she was a good person, even if she did bad things. Because he decided what was right, he decided what was good. "But you're not good people are ya ... 'Cause good people, don't just abandon one anuther."

"Even if it was too big for the world to ignore, I woulda just fought the world."

User Image

"Because I believed in you."

Deecee Sama

Misujage

Saint

II That Asian Girl II

Perfect Wife

8,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Divorced 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 7:34 pm
. w. nothing happun  
II That Asian Girl II generated a random number between 25 and 75 ... 66!
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 7:36 pm
. w. Void

II That Asian Girl II

Perfect Wife

8,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Divorced 100
  • Signature Look 250

Deecee Sama

Captain

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:37 pm
User Image

Was it the love she held for her child that made her feel this way. To see him well up in such a distraught manner. Through trial and tears, here he lie in a cold wake of the bullshit that was the World Government. They had been cruel, both she and Oshino. Bringing him back from the dead only to abandon him in a time where he probably needed them the most. . but what was she to do about it? Her hands were tied and she couldn't just. . just. . ". . . " To his words she said nothing, bringing down her cloak slowly to show tresses of silk gold laced about her head. Those eyes that seemed to peer were filled with tears; didn't he see just how much she loved him? This was the second time that she had to give up her child because the government had gotten in the way. The second time her fears of what would happen trounced her wants and needs. She was tired of it! ". . You're not wrong, Rivey. . " Head turned, she couldn't bare to show herself to the one person who'd always believed in her. All those years ago, he showed her that she could do anything as long as she believed she could and what had it done besides left him with nothing.

She felt disgusting in so many ways.

Even as they streamed, she ran over to him, her hands wrapping about his form as her tears fell matching his own. A hand grasping his head softly. "Rivey. . I'm tired of all the rules I have to follow. . I'm tired of the things I love being taken from me. . and I won't let them be taken anymore. ." Soft, fragile. as if afraid that someone else might hear. ". . In Alabasta I'm having a meeting. . That's why I came here. ." Slowly she stood, wiping her tears. "I'm going to do something about the way things are being handled. . Oshino. . He isn't a good person anymore and I can't stand to be near him ever again. ." Venom spat with those harsh words, fury in her gaze as her fists balled up. "Will you meet with me there. . or. . can you not forgive me?" It was understandable if he didn't want anything to do with her.

Misujage

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:05 pm
User ImageUser Image

You're Not. Wrong.

Aduh, he was the unstoppable me, anything he thought was good couldn't possibly be wrong. That was just the level of naivete that was instilled within him. Still, he needed that, it was only him and his thoughts. His anger, unjustified, because there was no one to tell him he was not evil. So what if he was, right? That place, living in that place tended to make good people into bad people.

He kind of froze though ... when she hugged him. What was he supposed to do with his hands? Was he supposed to hug her ... She left him in the cell all alone. Could he forgive something like that so easily, if he did, where would he put all of this anger left boiling inside of him. Even if he wanted to not be angry anymore, could this past year ever be as simple as a hug. He could definitely feel in his heart that things could be so easy

Still .... He wanted a hug ... So his hands wrapped about her back, gripping at the bits of fabric that made her cloak while holding back the tears. Stifling the scream that brimmed his throat with fire, his nose's bridge set aflame. His eyelids pulsed, and in this moment did he know what it felt like to be every enemy he had ever fought against. Well, mostly anyway. Helpless.

"You didn't come ..." The outline of him draped in his cloak would turn into pure water in her hands, falling downward as it became less tangible. Riven himself stood on the helm of his ship now. Hood pulled over his head, he shouldn't have hugged her, but it was what he wanted. "I'll go, only cuz I wants to. I'm gonna be the unstoppable me all over again, since I gots no one else ta run ta" Could he forgive her, he didn't really know, but he couldn't process those emotions now. His age aside, he just hadn't developed enough to have that level of emotional maturity. He was in hell for a year, with some pretty mean people. Definitely the easy going of the Pirate bunches, but they were still really messed up in the head. Ship still anchored, he waited for a response, since he was looking back over his ship instead of the area behind him, where Shio stood.

Deecee Sama

Misujage

Saint

Deecee Sama

Captain

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 2:40 pm
User Image
User Image
                                                  A quaint, lone softness held her features as the waters wet her face, Shio's eyes turning up to Riven for a moment as he took his step back. At least, for now, it didn't seem like he hated her and she could know solace from that face. Rubbing the back of her neck at his retort, a giggle would escape. Just like before. . All those years ago when he'd met him - he was still her little boy trying to prove himself to the world. That he existed. That he wasn't small and helpless. That he meant something. . Shio acknowledged that wholeheartedly. "Rivey you've always been unstoppable. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. Not me, not Oshino. No one." Her head would nod about to bring her hood back up when she suddenly felt it before she could see it. The killing intent coming from behind Riven!

She was gone.

A loud crashing bang could be heard as the events played themselves out. Riven would be shoved off his boat at the last second, Shio now standing in his prior position with both her blades out clashing with the sword of a rather tall man with dark skin. Eyes piercing like that of a beast; he stared down while turning a head to his target then back over to Shio. ". . Well. . What'cha doin' with the brat, Dog? Aren't you Warlords pose' ta' be on our side? This don't look like ma' side." Sparks flew off the edges of their katana as the front of the ship began to strain inward - his blade slowly pushing the blonde down into the ship itself. "Rivey! Run! Run right now!" No, there would be no running. Not for this traitor nor for the pirate of a son she had. Both of they would have to suffer the same fate. "Shuddup woman. To be honest. . Iun' care what you and this brat got goin' on, but I can't just ignore em' after he caused all this mess. Make me look bad."

Several more strikes came between the two before a leg sent Shio off into rubble, smashing through it as dust and rock filled the air. Turning his blade up and over his shoulder, Noya leaped down to equal footing, eyeing the pirate brat. "I heard from top brass yer' strong kid. Wanna show me what you can do?" Two fingers up in a jeer, he'd better come for him or it'd be the other way around.

Misujage

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:24 pm
User ImageUser Image

STR 600 || SPD 404 || VIT 000 || PRW 000 || STA 100 || DEF 100
S) 1000/1000 || HP 1100/1100 || SPI 368

He would smile wide, running a finger along the bottom of his nose. Yeah, he was always Unstoppable wasn't he? It's good someone besides him knew, if only everyone else would just fall in line. He was distracted, perhaps he had let his good mood go to his head. He had joined a cursed family, and unfortunately, if you were around them enough. It was bound to brush off onto him, maybe there would never be a day he could no longer be a Blackheart.

Before Riven could notice, he was back on the shore. Body surrounded by a tiny dust cloud and ever encroaching despair building within him. "Shio ..." he muttered before he could see the scene, the Skypeians who did dwell on his vessel had dove into the waters to save their own lives. They didn't sign up to fight anyway ... they didn't even sign up to pilot the ship. They were just kind of forced. "Who is dat ...." Like a buzzer went off in his mine, the young ex-Marines eyes brought themselves to life. This was a battle now!

Run ...

Don't be silly, what kind of hero couldn't save someone standing right in front of him. Just one person. He exhaled a deep breath as Shio's body went flying, Riven's hands went flat and fingers spread. "Ya bitin off more than ya can chew kid." His brows furrowed, and his mouth fixated into a smile, his sharpened fishmen teeth glistening. Perfectly white. "Imajun, someone smol as you facin de' Unstoppable Me!" His foot would kick from the ground and dash directly for the Marine. His right hand reared back before striking forward swiftly, aiming to slam directly into the man's chest. His left, also reared back, but for now it was stagnant, not yet moving until it was needed.

Deecee Sama

Misujage

Saint

Samael of Light

Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 1:27 am
User Image

[Enter from West Blue]

Having received instructions through the Den Den Mushi she carried, meant to be used in emergencies only, the wolf eared girl made way to the port of the island she had been previously and left, making way to the nearest base of the Marine in the West Blue. There she received further instructions and was pretty much thrown into a ship that would sail into the Grand Line. The higher ups were ordering everyone, regardless of how low their rank was, to go on a voluntary mission and repair the damage caused by criminals in the immediate area of the Grand Line's Paradise's entrance, the Reverse Mountain and the islands within a predetermined radius. They were all targeted by accursed villains who destroyed, looted and pillaged as they desired. Or so she was told. Because she was pretty much forced into that, she made herself the favor of ignoring the excessively long speech given by the commanding officer of the base. Unfortunately, she could not ignore the task given to her. As a mere chore girl, Lyre would have to do manual labor while the officers would probably boss people around.

Once the ship left the island of the West Blue that was closest to the entrance of the Grand Line, after restocking their supplies, it sailed up the violent current of the Reverse Mountain, on a river so long and that flowed in reverse, giving the mountain such a name because of that, that gave one the idea that they would reach a holy land upon reaching the summit. Reality was not so kind though. As they neared the peak of the mountain, the waters grew even more turbulent, rocking the ship violently. The lower ranked and inexperienced marines feared the worst, while the more experienced ones knew that such a thing was normal. Before long the ship made a sharp turn that seemed impossible given its size, and the turbulence stopped. Instead, they felt the ship sail faster. Not because of the wind but because they were no longer ascending. They entered the fifth river that flowed on the Reverse Mountain, the only one that flowed normally. Because of how steep the mountain was, the ship quickly gained speed and reached the base of the mountain, where the river met with the waters of the Grand Line, in a very short time frame. A huge splash was made when the ship returned to sea level.

Having slowed down, the ship made its way to the capes, the Twin Capes where two lighthouses stood. Half of the manpower would be left in one area, to repair the first lighthouse and clean up the debris, while the other half was left in charge of the second. One could argue that it would be faster to use the entire troop to fix one area and then move on to the next but, that was not true at all. There were simply too many people on the ship, to the point that it would be too crowded for them to work in such a confined space as a lighthouse. Nervertheless, they were still able to finish the task in a short time. Their mission was not over though, that was just the first of many destroyed areas.

[Exit to Little Garden]

Word Count: 545/500 - Major Reconstruction Complete

Battle Data:
Str: 10 | Prw: 05 | Def: 08 | Spd: 07 | HP: 100 | SP: 100

Samael of Light generated a random number between 25 and 75 ... 61!
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 1:40 am
[Someone forgot the RNG]  

Samael of Light

Hunter

Deecee Sama

Captain

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:55 am
User Image
User Image
                                                  "Ya bitin off more than ya can chew kid."

Haaaah. . That was new - someone who actually had enough lip to bite back. An admirable gleam of excitement mixed together with snark, blade pointing down at the kids words. When was the last time a pirate dared talk back to him in such a manner? Years, if he recalled correctly. "Chhehehehehe! For a brat you might actually have more balls than most men! Finally, someone with some bravado!" Whipping his blade to the side, Noya's eyes watched in amusement as Riven came rushing forward, only slightly moving to dodge his strike so that the wind whooshed past his body. "Well. . Tough. . Kid, you're actually kinda scary, huh?" As to not allow a follow up, he took a few leaps back to come to a halt. For now he had to gauge how strong his opponent was and of course, he was of decent strength! The genuine article! Tapping the edge of his sword, letting the steel resound with each individual p***k, no mind was paid to the marines whom started to clean up the island.

Not until he slashes to his left.

All at once a blaze of air and wind coursed through, making work of most of the ground around the duo poised to combat. The marines who attempted entry would cut off tut sweet; an avid angered face on the Admiral - who gave them orders to enter?! "I'm really gettin' irritated. Can't you see I'm busy wit' ma' friend here? Get the ******** off the island or I'll throw you all in the brig for treason." He'd been known to do just that. Whole platoons of marines tossed to the wayside for something as simple as minor irritation. Avid and clear were his remarks, the decorative black and gold coat flapping in the wind as he waited for them to clear out. The real reason, he didn't want any of them to get caught up in the crossfire but he'd never say that out loud. When and if it was all said and done, his attention turned back to Riven with a lackadaisical smile, waving a hand. "Gomen. Gomen. Seems someone gave em' shitty orders. Probably that airhead Sarazawa. Anyway. . Let's get back to the party! I like the look yer' givin' off, so gimme a bit more!"

A quickened swipe as air departed, sending a wave across the ground to cleave Riven up the middle!

Misujage

Samael of Light
You've been halted. Next time, don't come to an island where people are fighting unless you're looking to interact, especially an admiral when you're a chore girll. < ^ < There's like 4 other threads you could go to.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:22 pm
[tl;dr, since the restoration was voided, Lyre goes somewhere else]  

Samael of Light

Hunter

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:10 pm
User ImageUser Image

STR 600 || SPD 404 || VIT 000 || PRW 000 || STA 100 || DEF 100
S) 950/1000 || HP 1100/1100 || SPI 368

Technique Name: Angelfish Milotic
Description: Any attack that can be seen, can be avoided, as long as Riven is fast enough to get out of the way. Riven leaves behind a water body double as he escapes to draw attention as he avoids in attack. Effectively leaving its range and all damage associated with it, if he can clear the range with thi technique. His ability to reappear is a maximum of fifty [50] feet. Allowing him to move about the battlefield swiftly. His Speed is increased by fifty [50] only during the maneuver. Note:: He can also use this ability without the presence of an attack to move about the battlefield.
Trait(s): Assassin, Fishman Karate
Effect: Movement, Afterimage
Range: Self // 50 feet
Duration: Single Action
Tier: 2
Cost 50
Base: Speed

Just gotta buy time for now.

His red eyes sharpened, having shifted from pink only moments ago. "Stop talkin to me!" He would yell loudly, charging directly toward Noya as the blade of air came upon him. All at once, he would see the body of Riven part, and the quell of liquid as the slash embraced his body. Undoubtedly, something had been struck. "Meganium Roust!!!" Would come a shout from Noya's left side, Riven's right hand veering back as the left wrenched forward to attempt a blow to the man's side. He used to be one for pinache and fancy, but right now it was undoubtedly upset. He was already mad at Shio, and she deserved to be punished for the way she abandoned Riven. Still, that was no one else's job to do, they weren't part of this family.

Deecee Sama

Pᴀʀᴀᴅɪsᴇ﹕ Rᴇᴠᴇʀsᴇ Mᴏᴜɴᴛᴀɪɴ

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces