Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oɴᴇ Pɪᴇᴄᴇ﹕Rᴀᴅɪᴀɴᴛ Dᴀᴡɴ

Back to Guilds

Hαve yoυ coмe тo prove yoυ вeloɴɢ oɴ тнeѕe ѕeαѕ... 

Tags: One Piece, Literate, Role Play, Battle, Adventure 

Reply Nᴏʀᴛʜ Bʟᴜᴇ
Minion Island {Owned} Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lerry Jive

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:03 pm
        𝐍𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐇 𝐁𝐋𝐔𝐄xx𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐈𝐒𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐃xxxxBlue Sea l Winter Island
        User Image
User Image____________________________________________________

xxxxxClaimed by: Grim Grin Piratesx

Minion Island is located northeast of Swallow Island and east of Rubeck Island.

The island features several hills, one which contains a ghost town. This town also features a mansion at the very top of the hill, which Diez Barrels and his crew used as a hideout. The island appears to have a snowy climate.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:11 pm
User Image

{ J U D G E }
Galan Drace || Swordsman x Gladiator || Pirate || Fruit [---] || User Image 20,000
Str: 5 || End: 5 || Spd: 5 || Acc: 5 || Int: 5 || Spi: 0
╔════════════════════════════════════════════╗

[ A gentle snow falls down all around, leaving the ever cold island of Minion in its surreal embrace. In the furthest seclusion of the islands rests a single hut, cut off from the eye of the beholder and curious. In this place does Galand rest, sitting at the center of the floor atop a warm woven mat made of OwlBear hide. With his legs crossed, and hands rested atop his bent knees, he faces forth uniformly with closed eyes. His armor rests to his left, cast off and unequipped to leave him bare so that his flesh can rest against the elements unprotected. “Ahh… Ever does this cold chill these accursed burns. No matter how much time passes, they cease to ache.” he says, speaking to no one in particular. Quite possibly, to just himself. All about his body are ugly burns and the crude remains of badly healed over lashing scars. Puncture holes and cut wounds riddle among the array of scar varieties. Judging by the sheer amount, one would think he should be dead. Of what torture could cause such catastrophic devastation to a single human body?

Regardless, after a few moments more, the scarred man lets out a sigh, his breath visibly showing due to the cold. “It is a shame. Just as I had come to enjoy this place, I must part ways with it.” He shifts himself so he can come to a stand before grabbing hold of his armor. Piece by piece his slides it on comfortably, clasping it in place. A perfect fit indeed. Just as he requested. With no further time wasted, he kneels down and grabs hold of his helmet with both hands. “Today is the day. I’ve waited far too long. Now that I have recovered, the plan must take precedence.” he says sternly, yet in a softer tone. As if regretting what he will soon enact with this supposed plan of his. He turns the helmet around, and places it over his head, clamping the back down. Standing back up tall once more, he turns for the ragged door of his hut and heads forth to leave, reaching out to grab hold of his cape as he does so.

With it snapped and sealed on, Galand takes his first step outside his hut as a fully recovered man. To the left, and then the right, he looks back ways in order to take in the ambiance of the land around him. From the snow, to the wildlife frittering around, after hearing it all, Galand holds his right arm straight out to his side before tilting his upper body forward, and bending said arm across his chest cleanly.

“I thank you for your services. With today, worry no longer. For I, Galand Drace of Wano, shall free you from your pain, my dear world.”

Lifting himself back up, the armored ex-judge moves forward to traverse the island, and make way for the docks where his Lone Man Vessel awaits him. ]

╚════════════════════════════════════════════╝
Words in Post: 500 || Uncashed Words: --- || Uncashed EXP: --- || Cashed EXP: --- || Rank: User Image ---

IC Notes: ---
Credit: Format base by Fauna Lestrade.

User Image

North Lotus
Vice Captain

Versatile Genius

North Lotus
Vice Captain

Versatile Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:30 pm
User Image

{ J U D G E }
Galan Drace || Swordsman x Gladiator || Pirate || Fruit [---] || User Image 20,000

[ With his sights set on leaving the island, and having nothing further to do on this island, Galand travels dutifully through the frozen forest. Even amidst his armor he can feel the soothing caress of the winter breezes, much in delight of his damaged flesh. After getting but so far, he finally reaches the first checkpoint of the island’s many travel destinations. For anyone that makes it upon this island, and find themselves unable to withstand the cold, this small village is like a godsend. It’s a beautiful small place full of smiling faces and kind souls. These same people are the ones who found Galand’s broken and bloodied body at the shores of the island during one of their fishing trips. Needless to say, he owes these people his life, and is not afraid to show it either. After reaching the entranceway from his end of the snow forest, he stands there silently. With a heavy heart, the man can only watch as the people go about their day as per usual.

The children playing in the middle of the chores to keep the supplies moving about the village to those that need them, while the women and elderly handle the preparation of food and other menial tasks. Most of the men are out hunting for food and materials to use for warmth, but a few appear to have already made it back safely. To this, Galand nods in acceptance. This is peace. This is how the world should be. Free of corruption and senseless violence. The clashing of oppositional forces elude this place beautifully, as if the perfect example of the world the ex-Marine envisions. After stepping into the village a bit more, a man leaving his hut notices the sound of clanking armor against the dirt, and immediately turns with a curious expression only to see Galand entering the village from his usual seclusion. “Ooooh! Mister Knight! So you decided to greet us village folk with your presence today?! Haha, welcome welcome!” To this, the attention of others are captured, and a few of the villagers walk over to greet Galand happily.

Feeling no form of hostility or overbearing from their presence, he greets each villager individually, addressing them by name to show he remembers them each fondly. For a time, they all sit down and have a good old time chatting and drinking before Galand realizes it’s about time he lets them in on the truth. “You all...all of you. Every single person here… Ever since my broken body washed up on this small island, I was treated with such an unspeakable amount of care and hospitality.” Galand gets up from his seat on a log and walks before everyone humbly. Without even a moment wasted, he drops down to cross his legs and places his hands against the dirt to his sides, while resting his forehead against the ground. “You saved me from death itself, and welcomed me as one of your own in my greatest time of need! For this...I THANK YOU! TRULY, I THANK YOU!” he says proudly with all his might. After a few of his buddies help him up, embarrassed at his sudden showcase of gratitude, a bit of time passes.

Finally, he finds the courage to inform the people that he must leave soon. “I’ve since recovered from my ruined state those three years ago. So now, I must set sail again. I have to continue on with my dream, to free this world from its painful binds. So for that reason…” But before he can finish up, of the hunters walks up to Galand and holds out a bag. “Some beli for your travels! You’ll need it out there, believe you me!” and following this, many others step up to hand the armored man various goods and useful tools for traveling. More than he could ever ask for. “And before ya go saying you can’t accept it, you can and will! We knew this day would come, it was only a matter of when! Gribibibibi!” an older lady says out loud. ]

Words in Post: 684 || Uncashed Words: --- || Uncashed EXP: --- || Cashed EXP: --- || Rank: User Image ---

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:45 pm
User Image

{ J U D G E }

[ With nothing holding him back anymore, Galand says his goodbyes to the people of the Minion Islands and heads for the docks. He exits out the front entrance fencing of the snow village and finds himself at the more dangerous parts of the forest where the hunters periodically go to capture meals for everyone. The sun slowly falls with his travels, and eventually, he makes it to the last checkpoint. A clearing in the forest where no life resides. A large open space fashioned as if cleared out by humans. No grass, plants, or animals ever enter this space, but no one has ever figure out why. “With my leave, I suppose I’ll never figure out your secret either, oh forest of snow. After two years, I cannot understand the ecology of this space…” Shaking his head side to side, he shrugs his shoulders in failure and slowly heads forward.

Before he can make any real headway, even after taking a mere five steps, a bloodcurdling chill runs up and down his body forcing the knight to pause in place. His entire being sits still as if paused in time, and all he can do is fall prey to the feeling of him being watched. “Wh-What is...th-this…?” he questions as he looks around until he finally looks up to see a strange happening directly above him. Right when he opens his mouth to speak again, the chill grows even stronger as a strange semi-invisible almost ghost like presence flashes about him before fading off. In a few short seconds, the strange weight like pressure fades, and Galand has control over his body again. “That thing...what was that?” he asks himself while shakily breaking away from the chills. Keeping that incident clear in his mind, he swiftly moves for the docks to get away from the open space.

Maybe it IS best he doesn’t question it any further...less he bring about something frightening. Finally, Galand makes it to the docks, and after looking back over his shoulder to the island that housed and protected him during his years of recovery, he boards his lone man vessel and sets off. ]

Words in Post: 361 || Uncashed Words: --- || Uncashed EXP: --- || Cashed EXP: --- || Rank: User Image ---

User Image

North Lotus
Vice Captain

Versatile Genius

jake23482

Romantic Sex Symbol

17,625 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:14 pm
Lirrin Sonozaki
Marine | Human | Castle-Castle Fruit

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lirrin Sonozaki, the user of the Shiro Shiro no Mi, had shown up aboard her personal craft to Minion Island as to enjoy the snow and patrol the area. She had not been able to enjoy the snow during the holiday season, so this was a good stop to make in her quest to gain some insight and experience into the things she might experience on the Grand Line once she set out for that place, should her superiors allow it. It was worth noting that as her craft approached, her glasses fogged up, causing her to curse under her breath as she wiped them clean. The moment of annoyance was soon replaced with awe and wonder. There was snow everywhere! It was pretty awesome to see, as the azure haired archaeologist usually spent time in more temperate zones. "It's so white..and fluffy! Mostly white.", she said as she rubbed her chin and nodded in artistic appreciation before her boat grounded itself on the beach neatly, though not to her expectation and she was comically tossed out onto the beach. "Awwwe man, I got sand inside my barracks..", Lirrin grumbled as she opened doors and castle windows all over her torso and sand poured out of her. "Yuck..", she added as the marine operative got to her feet and dusted herself off. It certainly was starting off as a pretty decent exploration, but with an unceremonious entrance. It was not the ideal appearance of dignity and refinement she was used to making, but it was too late now to fix anything. She just hoped that nobody had witnessed it. As Lirrin looked about to insure her blunder filled entrance was not observed by any onlookers, she took note that there didn't seem to be any blatant signs of pirate activity in the zone and this boded well so far, but she would likely have to head in off the beach to get a full analysis of accurate value to make that initial assessment worth anything, besides, she had not gotten to play in the snow yet either.

Upon heading into the town on Minion Island that she had landed at, Lirrin decided to do a quick patrol over the area. The azure haired marine archaeologist walked up and down the shoveled and salt-treated streets to observe the goings on, but the temperature had started to get to her. "One of those times when I should have really trained in a cold environment to build up a tolerance to this. But that would be way too much work. Eeyaah.." , she muttered to herself as she watched the routine activities of the locals. Everything from shopping, to general labor was going on and the cold did little to affect the locals from her point of view. Another issue that she kept having to deal with was that her glasses kept fogging up, causing Lirrin to have to stop and wipe them clean on her shirt before placing them back on her face. "This is not as fun as I had imagined it.", she said to herself in passive thought. It was slowly becoming a decision she had been coming to regret.

Quote:
Words: 529
Word Totals: 529
Links:
Notes:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:28 pm
User ImageUser Image

•••▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬•••

§ Health: 135/135
§ Spirit: 0
§ Speed: 25
§ Dexterity: 0

INDENT"§" Cold and salty air. It filled the young scholar's lungs as his boat finally approached Minion Island, from the north. Sigurd Holt was a long way from his home village, a long way from his library, and a long way from his family, but it was worth it. Minion Island is the first of many new places he was going to visit. He left to sea the world, and this cold island is the start of that journey. As his boat slowly drifted towards the town, Sigurd had a sketchbook and a notebook out, pencils and pens littering the floor of the boat. He would look up every now and then at the island, drawing the massive mansion, the hills, the ocean side village, and the pristine snow. He was taking notes, describing everything he could see, the quiet stillness of the area, and how his lungs hurt from the cold and his breath would create a fog in the air. Sigurd's heart beat faster with each passing moment and he was almost losing control from excitement. He picked up the tools of a bookkeepers trade, sliding them into his knapsack. Sigurd pulled down the sail, and used the oars to finish pulling up to the dock, hoping out and anchoring his boat. A few people had seen him approach, and stood ready to welcome him. Sigurd smiled while he walked down the dock, likely a disappointment of a traveler as he didn't bring any trade goods, but there were some smiles when he shared stories of his home island. He earned his first night's stay through those stories, telling of his adventures at home. He already knew what he would talk about tomorrow evening, and what his plans were, as these kindly villagers told him many things of their own island.

INDENT"§" The next morning, Sigurd was already writing down all he had heard the night before in one of his notebooks, all the while eating breakfast. He paid for his food through by running a few errands, which helped him learn the layout of the village, and learn some names of the villagers. Before noon, he had enough credit to get a lunch made so he could go explore the island. Meal in hand, the scarlet clad scholar waved the village good bye for the afternoon, beginning his hike to find the ghost town elsewhere on the island. Rumors were that a monster once lived here and scared everyone off, down towards the ocean village. It would be easier to live there and get supplies anyway, and the ghost town was situated similar to a castle's town in lieu of an individual village. It was similar to his home island, in a way. After a half hour hike, Sigurd stood at the edges of the village, the silence of the snow making each footfall a disturbance of the peace. He found his way to the village center, and took a seat, taking the time to breath the icy air and begin sketching the village. Dilapidated buildings filled with snow and partially caved in roofs looked sullen and dejected in this afternoon light, and it was a perfectly wonderful moment to just enjoy being out in the world. Sigurd would also make notes on the local fauna, so that he might be able to fend for himself if necessary. After having sketched was he saw, he stood and began walking around the village, imagining children playing and adults going about their business. He found basic amenities that a village should have: a bakery, a cobbler, a tailor, and a smith. Looking at the remains of this village, the homes stood as a testament for the skill of the builders, and as a reminder of the past.

INDENT"§" Sigurd's lunch was basic bread, cheese, and some fruit. It was cold, until he found the thermos snuck into his knapsack, full of soup. He would tell some of his favorite stories tonight for sure, but it was time to finish up the exploration of this island with the one building he was excited to visit, the one he saw from at sea. It was a bit of a trek, but Sigurd was excited for it. Exploring the world begins with this island, and he wanted to see everything he could. It took a couple hours, but he was at the mansion by mid-afternoon, and found it easy enough to enter. It reminded him of home in a way. It was fairly empty at the moment, so he walked around, enjoying the sights of this mansion, imaging what it would have been like to live here before he left, enjoying the walk back down to the village. He was back in time for dinner and stories. He told of his adventures of the day, and of the stories he has read from back home. Stories of heroes in deserts and jungles. Stories of wizards and warlocks and monsters. Before long, it was time to rest for the children, and it was time for the young adventurer to head to bed himself. He got up the next morning, bade farewell to the villages that brought some light to his journey, and found his boat had provisions provided. His only hope was that his next destination was as welcoming.

INDENT"§" Sigurd got into his boat, waving goodbye and began rowing, already looking forward to his next adventure. He hoisted up the sail and pulled out a bottle, tucked a letter in with a few stories on it he wrote the night before, and tossed it into the water, hoping a child would find and treasure it. Sigurd looked to the horizon, and used his compass to set his heading to the next nearest island: Swallow Island. Interestingly, it was shaped like the bird it is named after, and naturally he wasn't going to pass up such a sight. So he sailed into the dawn, the sea salt scent he had become familiar with a comfort, a joy.

[Words: 1000 ]

Battle Stats

Str: 0
End: 20
Acc: 0
Int: 15

[Human]: +5 Int | +5 Spd
[Archae]: +5 Int | +5 End

[Unarmed] : 0 Damage

Techniques

Inventory

Participants Present

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Steel Lapin

Magnetic Bunny

10,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Signature Look 250

Master Cliff Fate

Perfect Sex Symbol

11,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:30 pm
User Image

Ashlyn Seiki Winters | Navigator x Assassin | Location ✦ Minion Island | Company ✦ Pein | Words ✦ 1234 ❖

User Image

Oh lord it was cold. Why had she decided this was a good place to stop off and rest? Walking along the snow covered landscape, Ashlyn’s whole body was wracked with the shivers. Walking along with her arms wrapped tightly around her torso, the coat covering the woman wasn’t doing much to dissuade the bitter cold from chilling her to the bone. The pants she wore were probably too thin in retrospect, but it wasn’t like she was expecting it to be this cold.

Spotting a town in the distance, her eyes lit up. “Finally, somewhere warm~”, the woman spoke as she hurried towards the buildings. It wasn’t long before the navigator made it into the town. “Hello?” She called out to anybody listening. “Anybody there?” Silence permeated the ghost town, clearly it was quite empty, the buildings in various states of disrepair. “Odd, but I suppose ghost towns aren’t completely uncommon.” Walking into one of the buildings that were in better shape, Ashlyn looked around for any clues as to why it had been abandoned.

Nor did she consider the possibilities of there being actual ghosts.

Looking about the building, a noise in the distance drew the woman’s attention. “What was that?” The young woman wondered aloud. Walking outside, the snowy wasteland was all that her studious gaze could find. “Hello?” The sound of movement behind her caused a different kind of shivers to crawl up her back. Slowly she turned around only to be met with emptiness again. “G-Ghost?” She asked outloud.

Hearing more noise in the distance, Ashlyn spotted a castle in the distance. Inching forward, she hesitated before taking too many tiny steps. Did she really want to go towards the creepy noise and meet Mr. Ghost? Well wait a minute… It could be a Ms. Ghost. Or even a Mrs. Ghost, maybe there was a whole ghost family living up their and they were friendly. She shouldn’t profile the ghost unfairly. It could be a nice ghost, it didn’t have to be a mean ghost.

Letting her footsteps carry her to the castle, Ashlyn entered the open doors with ease. Despite the ghost town below, the castle was surprisingly well taken care of. Person ghost was a good owner. “Mr. Ms. Mrs. or child ghost, are you there? I come in peace. I just want to get warm for awhile.” Seeing a fire burning in a distant fireplace, the woman’s eyes lit up and she rushed over to the fireplace. Kneeling in front of it with her hands out towards the fireplace, a satisfied sigh left her lips. “Thanks friendly ghost sir ma’am.”

Closing her eyes Ashlyn let herself settle down on her butt on the cold floor. Hugging her knees to her chest, the navigator laid her head on top of her knees and allowed herself to relax for the first time since she’d arrived. “Eh? When’d the broad get here?!” She heard a voice ask behind her. Opening her eyes, Ashlyn felt a hand grab the back of her jacket and lift her up off her feet and into the air.

“W-What?! Bad Mr. Ghost! What would your wife think?” She proclaimed as her eyes shot open only to be greeted by the sight of a very real person. “Wait… You're not Mr. Ghost… What did you do with him and his family?!” The large pirate looked beyond confused by this point. “Eh? Ghost, there ain’t no ghost living here you crazy person!” Looking surprised, Ashlyn next got a look of disappointment and depression. “Oh…”, she’d been looking forward to meeting a ghost.

Then remembering her current position, the navigator glared into the eyes of the man holding her up in the air. It was only then that she noticed all the other pirates, but it didn’t dissuade her fierce glare. “What should we do with her boss?” Asked one of the other pirates to the man who currently had her suspended. “Could sell her for slavery? Or do something else…” One of the other pirates suggested.

Rolling her eyes, Ashlyn crossed her arms defiantly. “Oh please, as if you could get it to work long enough. I suggest you put me down now or I’ll be forced to respond with extreme force!” All the pirates laughed in unison, some at her put down of the pirate who had suggested unsavory things, the others at her statement of using extreme force. The leader’s laughed echoed louder than the other as he considered her. “I like you girl, you have spunk. Maybe I’ll make you my wife, but you won’t be leaving so early.”

Shifting her weight so she was facing him sideways. “You asked for it creepo!” Drawing her leg back as far as she could, the woman proceeded to thrust it forward with all the power of a raging hurricane. The man’s eyes got wide as he watched the leg approach his head. s**t, he didn’t have enough time to dodge! All his men watched in suspense as the kick landed and launched him across the room. Only… Wait a second… Actually he seemed to be completely fine…

The man’s grip loosened in shock at the bluffed kick, Ashlyn wiggled free of his grip. “EH?!” All the pirates exclaimed at once staring with widened eyes of disbelief. “WHAT WAS WITH ALL THAT TOUGH TALK FOR SUCH A KICK?!” Ashlyn dusted herself off and shrugged. “It’s not like a kick from me would have hurt him anyway, besides, it got him to let me go so see you later losers.” Sticking her tongue out at the pirates Ashlyn took off in the opposite direction. “EH?! WHAT JUST HAPPENED?!” The leader asked, beyond shocked by this point.

The others seemed to realize just what had happened moments before the big guy himself. It took him a moment to realize he had accidentally let her go. “GO AFTER HER! WHAT ARE YOU DOING STILL STANDING HERE?!” The large man yelled trying to hide his embarrassment. The others hesitated long enough for the man to overcome his embarrassment. “NOW! SHE COULD CALL THE MARINES!” Realizing this the others took off after Ashlyn. The woman herself having made it to the door and decided to head back towards the town when suddenly she collided with a rather large man and fell backwards on her butt. “And this morning in the weather, we have snow snow and more snow.” The woman proclaimed dazed as she fell backwards completely on the ground, eyes swirls.

Laying there for a couple of moments, Ashlyn recovered, and remembering her position jumped to her feet and stared up at the older man. “Are you a pirate? Wait, nevermind.” Hearing the approaching pirates, Ashlyn darted behind Pein peering out from around him. “Y-You losers don’t stand a chance against my bodyguard! R-Right Mr. Bodyguard sir?” She asked Pein questioningly. Wait, sure he looked pretty strong, but had she just got an innocent and weak man involved in this.

“W-We can run if you want Mr. Bodyguard…”, she whispered to the man. Anything that allowed her to leave was fine with her. “B-But I’ll try to help if you want… Maybe… I’m not very strong…”, she admitted to the man embarrassed. Whew, it was a good thing he wasn’t a pirate. Wait… “Y-You aren’t with them are you..? Y-You’re a nice man right?” She just wanted to get warm...

(Out Of Cookies: )

Judgement Cross

╔═══════════════════════════╗
"No signs of life here, save the embers, the occasional flame.
We know the way but can't remember, conception to the grave.
Shout confessions from the greatest heights, where no one can hear.
All my fears, my insecurities are falling like tears.
If you see me, please just walk on by, walk on by.
Forget my name and I'll forget it too.
Failed attempts at living simple lives, simple lives.
Are what keep me coming back to you."
╚═══════════════════════════╝

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 7:59 pm
Pein had arrived on Minion Island, and was greeted by the sheer cold and snow. Normally, he would be freezing cold, but because of what he did to himself at that lab, he wasn’t feeling the effects of the adverse weather. “I guess I really did make myself into a monster.” He traversed this long, winding road that he was met with that brought him up into a ghost town. The buildings were much in disarray, and some had already fallen apart.

Looking about, he saw a few small eyes looking at him from some of the dark parts of the buildings. Now, Pein was a researcher, and never believed in ghosts; however, he started to hear various noises akin to moaning… “Hello? If you are trying to scare me, it won’t work, I don’t believe in ghosts!” Pein stood there as tough as nails, with his chest pointed outward, and his hands to his hips. He was about as beefed up as a taco at this point. Though, when he heard the slightest movement behind him, he screamed, “Great gads! What in Gorosei’s Loin was that?!”, while his eyes popped out of his head. He didn’t even turn to look at what it was that made the noise before he ran off like a five-year-old schoolgirl.

Anyway, as Pein was running from whatever he was running from, he ran into a rather small girl. Confused, he looked down at her. He could see that she was panting, hinting that she had been running for some time. He looked up and noticed some disheveled men running not too far behind her. ”Are you okay? What do those men want with you?” He asked the nameless girl. Now wasn’t the time for introductions, but clearly something wasn’t right here.

I won’t say I’m a pirate… on purpose?”, Pein said as he rubbed his chin wondering if that was even an appropriate answer. As Ashlyn ran behind Pein, he raised his arms and looked behind him wondering what was going on. ”Bodyguard?” Pein said aloud and looked around wondering what she meant. Then, it hit him. ”Oh I’m your bodyguard! Okay, I see where this is going.” Pein took a deep breath hoping that he wouldn’t end up having to fight some people with the damsel in distress falling into his arms.

The pirates would arrive before them, and Pein stood there scratching his head in confusion. ”Okay, I’m not too sure why you are chasing this little one, but I don’t want any parts. I was juts traveling to the abandoned castle just due north of here…” Pein would say to the men. ”That is out hideout! If anyone is to get in there, they have to get through us, the Sly Fox Pirate crew!” Pein would continue to stare blankly at them, then he would look to Ashlyn. “Did you really have to make these guys angry? They appear to be a bit lame.”

Seems Pein’s word angered one of the 6 pirates, and he made a quick dash towards Pein in an effort to cut him with his sword. Pein could see that coming from a mile away, and simply side-stepped to the right the vertical attack, and then countered the cut with a quick punch, covered in water vapor, to the man’s rib cage. The attack caused him to fly about a good 8 feet to the left of the Pein and Ashlyn. He yelped in pain, which ceased. He wasn’t dead, just in shock.

Pein would rise from his stance and look at the rest of the pirates and say, ”I didn’t want to be involved in these shenanigans, but I guess I will do what I have to do.” Pein stood at the ready, and then looked to Ashlyn. ”If you can fight, then yeah I’d love your help with these barbarians. Otherwise, just stay behind me!” Pein readied himself for the other 5 pirates he and Ashlyn had to deal with.

Master Cliff Fate

Beta Moxis
Crew

Distinct Genius

3,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Overstocked 200
  • Partygoer 500

Master Cliff Fate

Perfect Sex Symbol

11,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:56 pm
User Image

Ashlyn Seiki Winters | Navigator x Assassin | Location ✦ Minion Island | Company ✦ Pein | Words ✦ 927 ❖

User Image

Ashlyn seemed to have lucked out to find such a nice man who was willing to not be such a brute and actually ask if she was okay. “I’m okay I think… I little dazed… But okay…” At the part about why they were after her the smallest of pouts formed on the girl’s lips. “It was all because I wanted to get warm. And I think they did something to Mr. Ghost and his family. They said there was never any ghosts in there, but I know they are lying. And he was such a nice ghost too, he even made a nice warm fire for me to sit in front of and get warm… And it was such a nice fire too… Poor Mr. Ghost…” It clearly had not occurred to the woman that the pirates had started the fire.

It also didn’t occur to her that she was probably rambling a little bit. As she asked if the man was a pirate she hadn’t quite been expecting his answer. Her mind went from, oh great he’s not a pirate, to something more along the lines of, wait wait wait why did he say on purpose is he a pirate or not? “O-On purpose? Oh my…”, unfortunately she didn’t have much time to ponder this as the pirates from before arrived.

Dubbing Pein as her bodyguard, the man seemed to be slightly taken aback by the statement, or at the very least a little slow on the uptake. “Um…”, she had been about to inform him that she’d been talking to him when it dawned on him. “Yeah… Kind of… S-Sorry…”, the last bit was barely above a whisper, but she really was sorry she had dragged him into this, even if he was some kind of maybe pirate. At least he seemed like a nice maybe pirate.

When he spoke to the pirates, Ashlyn almost seemed to think that Pein wasn’t going to help her. Only he mentioned going to the castle just north. The castle she had just vacated at a quick pace. “Wait they-”, she had been about to lay some knowledge down on this poor fool when the pirates did it for her. “How rude interrupting me like that!” She shouted out to the pirates from the safety of Pein’s back.

As Pein turned towards her and asked why she had to anger them, she pouted once again. “It’s not my fault honest.” At the second part of his statement, Ashlyn nodded in agreement. “Oh yeah, they are total losers. They even seemed to think that they could manage to do the awful thing of tickling me!” Yeah that’s rig- wait, she thought they were trying to tickle her? “Oh and apparently they thought they could get their thingies working long enough to be disgusting.” Okay, that was a little better.

In her little tirade about the pirates, she hadn’t seemed to notice one of the pirates charging them until suddenly Pein wasn’t in front of her anymore. Suddenly the young woman was looking at a quickly approaching pirate trying to stab her. The nerve! Letting out the girliest squeal she could manage, Ashlyn dove to the side and found herself eating a faceful of snow.

Spitting out the snow, the young navigator found her shivers had reinvigorated. “S-S-S-So cold!” She just managed to see Pein’s punch to the man and watched the man fly away. “Wow, you’re really strong Mr. Bodyguard.” Getting up off her butt, the woman glanced back at the pirates, followed by returning her gaze to Pein as he spoke. “So heroic, I could let you handle all these pirates by yourself sure… It’s probably the smart play… But I can’t let you take on all these guys by yourself…”

Looking at the assembled pirates, she pointed to the smallest one. “I’ll take him.” The pirate grinned at her and took off his jacket revealing that he was quite ripped. “Wait, I meant that one over there.” Pointing to a different one, this one was a similar story. “No, I was pointing to the person behind him.” Seeing the next one she’d chosen, Ashlyn threw hands up in exasperation. Who was she kidding, the likelihood of her coming out triumphant against such men was pointless to ponder.

Only before she could take back what she’d said the pirate in question was charging towards her. Eyes wide in surprise, she went to take a step backwards only to hit a patch of ice and lose her balance. Legs flailing out in front of her, she felt her right foot hit a rather solid object quite hard. “Owie!” Grabbing her foot, she rubbed the sore part through her snow boots. Looking up she could see the pirate clutch his privates with an expression that said kill me. Falling forward, any man would feel the pain from that one just by looking at it. “Oh! I think I found their weakness Mr. Bodyguard.” Just one look at her boots was enough for the rest of the pirates that had witnessed the event to subconsciously grab their own privates.

“SHE’S A MONSTER!” They all proclaimed with fear. Getting to her feet, the navigator was currently riding the new confidence she’d found by taking one of them down for the count. “The next time I’ll use a super special kick, that was nothing.” At the end she brushed off a compliment that had never came. “I’ll take that one next~”, she exclaimed gleefully pointing to the biggest one. Clearly she was delusional...

Judgement Cross

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:53 pm
Pein nodded in approval that at least his adversary wasn’t hurt. Mr. Ghost…? Pein’s eyebrow raised all the way passed his hairline as he turned his head slightly toward her. ”I’m going to say this once… Ghosts aren’t my thing. If there are any ghosts in that castle, they can have that castle, all of my beli, and my boat.” Just the sheer thought of a ghost made Pein’s body quiver and go one shade whiter.

After a deep breath, Pein turned his attention back to the pirates before him. ”After we deal with these jives, were going to find your parents. You shouldn’t be wandering about here anyway. You’ll catch a cold!” Pein, seemingly acting like a father figure should have probably noted that, yeah, she could have caught a cold, but she could have died by thugs like these here… Clearly underestimating her ability because of her stature. ”We can talk about me being a pirate later. I’m not a bad guy here, I promise.”

He would observe her as she would attempt to pick out peons to attack by herself, who then revealed themselves to be extremely muscular. ”Hey, put your shirt back on! We have… Pein’s brief pause was met with him leaving into her ear and asking for her name… ”Ashlyn! She’s too young for such display of nudity! You will all be taught some respect on this day!!!” Pein would stretch his rather large palm in front of her eyes in order for her to not see these gentlemanly displays.

Pein would then notice that she had ventured away from him a bit while he put on this whole display to protect her and didn’t even notice that she walked away slightly. A pirate was in the middle of charging at her, and he shrieked at the top of his lungs out of fear that she would be hurt on his watch, making this face. (link) He saw her fall over, and his reaction got even worse. (link) Her legs flailed wildly as she slipped trying to back step away from the pirate, and he felt his whole life flashing before his very eyes… Until the pirate had the soul out of his nuts kicked away…The pirates face appeared to be like... (link) Pein’s reaction then turned into this grimace, and he cried real man tears for the fallen lad, and (link) with a fading response, ”Here lies the very essence of this pour soul. I proclaim him nutless, as his testicles might as well have been met by a giants big toe, lit on fire, and surrounded by nails. May his soul rest in peace.”

”That is any man’s weakness Ashlyn, remember that; however, please do not kick me there. I don’t think any doctor in the blues could help this man now.” Pein shook his head as he rose from off of the ground, wiping the snow and dirt from off of his person. ”That’s two down, why not make this three?” Pein walk forward toward the man Ashlyn just violated, with his hands at his sides, and kicked him, turning his body into a projectile, towards one of the other pirates. They collided with one another, making that three pirates down. ”You have some skills young Ashlyn. Your special technique… I dub it the “Kernel Smasher”! I would like you to use it as much to your amusement.” The last 3 pirates began to sweat profusely, and took a rather large gulp.

Pein then had an idea to help this girl develop that leg of hers. ”Hey Ashlyn, I have a surprise for you.” Pein ran forward at the pirates and tackled one, and pushed the others aside. Having him in a submission hold on the ground, Pein made sure to hold his arms, and used his own legs to separate the pirates legs. He made sure to position himself in a way not to feel her wrath. Now’s the time. USE THE KERNEL SMASHER!” Pein would shout this at the top of this lungs, allowing Ashlyn to have at it.

Master Cliff Fate

Beta Moxis
Crew

Distinct Genius

3,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Overstocked 200
  • Partygoer 500

Master Cliff Fate

Perfect Sex Symbol

11,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 6:14 pm
User Image

Ashlyn Seiki Winters | Navigator x Assassin | Location ✦ Minion Island | Company ✦ Pein | Words ✦ 1035 ❖

User Image

Ashlyn didn’t seem to pay attention to Pein’s obvious fear of ghosts as he inquired about the ghosts living in the castle. Even his words about the ghost having everything didn’t seem to go noticed. Instead the young navigator smiled in a sad way. “I don’t know what they did to poor Mr. Ghost… Don’t worry though, he’s very friendly. As is his wife Mrs. Ghost, and their children Ghost Boy and Ghost Girl.” Oh how she hoped they could save the Ghost family. They were the real victims.

Getting depressed just thinking about what had happened, Ashlyn was suddenly aware that Pein was mentioning something about her parents. “My what? I’m not a child! Besides… I don’t have any parents… And I’m not going back to my siblings… They are- Um, I mean, I don’t have any family at all. Also, I wasn’t wondering, I had to stop here to rest, and I even dressed warmly see?” At the last statement she pointed to her coat and boots. Of course she was also shivering at the same time, her super thin leggings didn’t help matters.

Pein once again alluded to be a pirate and Ashlyn put on a thoughtful expression. “Aren’t all pirates bad by default? I thought I read that somewhere. But… You do seem nice… Okay, I’ll trust you. My fate is in your hands Mr. Bodyguard.” The young woman just looked confused as Pein told them to put their shirts back on. “Why?” She asked innocently, taking note of the man asking her name. “Ashlyn, but you can call me Ashlyn. I mean, Ashlyn. Wait, I mean Ash. It’s too cold to think. Wait… How are you guys not cold?!” She finally asked of the pirates feeling extreme jealousy. “Will I get warm too if I take off my shirt?” She asked towards Pein in confusion, ignoring the shocked looks, and blushes on the pirates at the notion.

“Oh and what is your nam- Move your hand I can’t see them.” Moving away from him to see properly, she managed to get charged rather quickly. Thankfully her clumsiness paid off in the best of ways, and the pirate met a terrible end. Standing up afterwards, Ashlyn took note of Pein’s words and bowed her head in respect. “I’m sorry, may you find peace in the afterlife Mr. Nutless.” Clearly she thought this the poor soul’s name now.

Declaring she had discovered a weakness, Pein informed her that was every man’s weakness. “Really? Why..? It’s not like there is anything special in that spot. Especially when it comes to them. Don’t worry though, I won’t kick you there.” Watching Pein kick the man several feet into another pirate, Ashlyn’s eyes got big. “Wow, you are really strong Mr. Bodyguard. Will I be that strong if I drink my milk?” Wait, milk was kind of gross. Nope, it wasn’t worth it.

An “oooo” expression appeared on the navigator’s face at the title of kernel smasher. “My ultimate attack has a cool nickname now, and I get to use it as much as I want too~”, delivering the words in a singsong voice, the rest of the pirates visibly gulped. “A surprise? What kind of surprise?” It wasn’t long before Pein sprang into action and isolated one of the pirates, holding him in place for her to use her special attack on.

Skipping over to the man, Ashlyn drew her leg back. “It’s time for the super special ultimate attack, Kernel Smasher!” Throwing her foot forward she missed the man by mere inches and instead kicked him under the chin. “Wait, I can do better, give me another chance.” Stepping back, Ashlyn decided a running start was best. Dashing forward, The navigator focused on the pirate, getting a little bit of tunnel vision. “Kernel Smasher 2.0!” Throwing her foot forward, she once again hit a patch of ice and slid forward too far.

Feeling her foot collide with something rather hard, See managed to get up in time to see that Pein seemed to be in pain. “What happened Mr. Bodyguard? Did they do something to you?” Of course she wasn’t aware her last attack had been a two for one and had gotten both Pein and the pirate between the legs. Somewhere in the distance she could almost swear she heard someone yell "c-c-combo". Turning to the last remaining pirates, a dark shadow seemed to settle over Ashlyn’s face. “Alright, now it’s time for you two to pay the ultimate price for hurting Mr. Bodyguard.”

One of the pirates simply fainted at the prospect, mumbling something about coming to reunite with his father in the nutless afterlife. The other one took a much different approach. Getting down on his knees, his eyes were filled to the brim with tears as he pleaded for his life. “Please! I want kids someday! I know i’m a pirate now, but I won’t always be one. I just like the money, but my ultimate dream is to kidnap a nice young woman and go have kids someday. I’m just a romantic at heart, please whatever you do, hit me anywhere but there.”

The woman looked touched at the pirate’s story. “That’s so sweet, I’m sure you’ll make a good husband to your kidnapped wife someday… I love a good love story… Fine, I’ll let you go this time if you promise you won’t hurt anymore young maidens.” Apparently she was overlooking the kidnapping portion of the story, but honestly, who was surprised at this point. “Now go! Be free! Go kidnap that lucky lady of yours. Please just go before you make me cry.” Sniffling, she watched the last pirate get up to flee.

Turning towards Pein, Ashlyn headed towards him with a concerned expression. “Are you okay, I think I took care of the last pirates, aside from their big stupid leader.” Pointing up to the castle, She placed her foot on top of the fallen pirate beside Pein and pointed heroically towards the castle. “Now off we go to the castle. Don’t worry Mr. Ghost, I’ll save you.” Holding her fist out in front of her, Ashlyn’s face was contorted into a determined expression.

Judgement Cross

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 2:19 pm
“Milk…. Is but the guide to a strong body! Drink as much milk as you’d like child!” Milk is one of Pein’s desirables. “Just the thought of milk brings tears to my eyes, and makes my mouth water.” Pein sunk away from reality slightly while he held the pirate in place for Ash! Pein also knew that while he was branded a pirate, it was for a bad reason; however, he didn’t believe himself to be bad. His reasons were just right? He’d explain it to Ash one day, but not at this particular moment. Maybe over a cup of warm milk. ”We may have to kidnap a cow in the near future.”

Pein saw that Ash was readying her Kernel Smasher, and felt the pirate begin to scream for his life. “There is no turning back now. You’re life, as well as your childrens, and grandchildrens, life of piracy will now come to an end…”, Pein would whisper to the pirate. They both braced for impact as the kick met the pirates chin, rather than his weakness. “Try it again Ash! You know where to aim!” If Pein had some pom poms, he would have began to cheer for Ash! She ran forward for another kick, and gracefully smashed both the pirates and Pein’s weak spots. Pein released the pirate and began to hold himself while kneeled over in pain.

Your aim needs a bit of work Ash. Pein would attempt to get up slowly, as Ash and the other pirate deliberated over the fate of his children. It would seem as if the pirate didn’t want Ash’s leg anywhere near him, so the remaining pirates fainted and ran away. Pein, beckoning to Ash’s idea of journeying toward the castle to finish off their leader, limped forward up the road. “We are going to put that kick to good use, I promise you. Can we please be sure to kick the right people next time? Pein would begin to laugh as he teased Ashlyn.

As they walked up to the castle, Pein noticed that Ashlyn was pretty cold. ”Here, take my cloak. I’ll be fine.” Pein handed her his green cape-like cloak so that she would be fine. His experimentation rendered him pretty durable against heat and cold, to a degree. Finally making it up to the castle door, Pein pushed one of the rather large doors open, and traversed inside, making sure to keep Ash close to him.

”Whoever is here, reveal yourself! Your crew has been decimated by the likes of Ash and myself. It’s over! Pein would put point his fist up this long staircase that stood before he and Ash. Then, a figure would reveal himself to the both of them. “T’would seem as if my crew wasn’t as powerful as I thought them to be. A pity really. Would also seem as if I don’t even need the crew anymore. I have power beyond my wildest dreams now!” The captain would begin to laugh as he drew a strange looking purple fruit from his breeches.

“Uhh, what is that?” He would say to Ash in confusion. The captain would take a bite of the fruit, and then begin to go through a horrid change. He grew hair everywhere, and his face became elongated. It was quite ugly actually. After it was finished, he appeared to look like a rat human…”I’m not too sure what that was that you ate, but you look rather horrid. I suggest you go back to whatever form you had.” The captain grew angry. ”NO! I was supposed to have power, not turn into a giant rat!

Pein ran up the captain and attempted to punch him in the face, and put him out of his misery. The captain gracefully evaded Pein’s attack by doing a backflip very high into the air and grabbing hold onto a pillar in the room, and Pein ended up punching and breaking, a statue that was behind the captain. ”Now now, you’re going to have to be quicker than that you brute.” the fruit made him pretty quick.

Cliff Master Fate

Beta Moxis
Crew

Distinct Genius

3,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Overstocked 200
  • Partygoer 500

Master Cliff Fate

Perfect Sex Symbol

11,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:11 pm
User Image

Ashlyn Seiki Winters | Navigator x Assassin | Location ✦ Minion Island | Company ✦ Pein | Words ✦ 846 ❖

User Image

Ashlyn crinkled her nose at thought of drinking milk. “Isn’t there an easier way to get stronger? Like run a thousand miles or something? Unless… Wait… Will chocolate milk still make me strong?” Chocolate made everything better, and made milk at least… Bearable… She couldn’t drink the stuff without it. “Why would it make your mouth water, it’s just milk… It’s not even chocolate yet. Or like, anything else. Ever.” She had pretty much dismissed the whole milk conversation until Pein mentioned them having to kidnap a cow. “A big juicy steak would be nice. The milk is eh, but the steak would be nice.”

Then another thought occurred to her and she stared at him inquisitively. “When you say we… Does that mean you are going to travel with me?” Surely he didn’t expect her to stay here, in this snowy wasteland. Why she wouldn’t even consider it. There wasn’t even a beach that she could be at without freezing. She would get way too pale having to cover herself up all the time. What was he thinking? Honestly, it made her a little mad that he would even consider asking her to stay. The nerve of some people.

As Pein held the pirate for her to dispatch, Ashlyn did her best, but unfortunately her own clumsiness with the added ice proved to be her downfall. Quite literally as she tripped and fell. Poor Pein had been so supportive, but he’d been a victim of the woman’s clumsiness as much as the pirate she had downed. And worst yet, the woman remained oblivious to the damage she’d done and presumed it to be the work of one of the pirates.

His words about her missing went completely over Ashlyn’s head as she listened to a romantic story of epic proportions. Decided to finally let the man go, she promised herself she wouldn’t cry. “Don’t forget to write and let me know how it goes!” She yelled at the retreated pirate, feeling like she had just met a new friend. Sniffling a little, she turned back towards Pein and mentioned going to the castle. Watching the man limp up the road, Ashlyn considered with with a frown.

“Those pirates really did a number on you huh? Don’t worry, I punished them.” She nodded at the mention of putting her kick to good use, but frowned when he said to aim for the right people. “What are you talking about? Weren’t you paying attention? I hit the two pirates, and the other two were spared. I didn’t hit anybody that didn’t deserve it.” With the offered cape, Ashlyn smiled brightly, took the cape, then bowed to him before draping it over her shoulders. “Thank you Mr. Bodyguard.” The vast size difference meant the cape dragged along behind her pretty heavily, but it did well to keep her warmer than she had been.

Walking along behind the larger man, Ashlyn looked around him every now and then to see what was ahead. It wasn’t long before they entered the building and Pein told the lurking man to show himself. Watching the man show himself, Ashlyn leaned closer to Pein and whispered just loud enough that the soon to be ratman could hear her. “Yeah, that’s their leader, he’s not very bright.” The navigator mostly ignored him until he mentioned having power beyond his wildest dreams.

Looking him over, she stared at the fruit in his hand. “I’m not sure what it is… But it doesn’t look like anything I would want to eat.” Fortunately for them, the man made a demonstration of what the fruit was by eating it and becoming, well, quite disgusting. “Ew, and I thought he was ugly before.” Then a thought occurred to her. “Wait, I think I’ve heard of that, it’s a devil fruit. Apparently if you eat one, it could give you great power. Apparently if you eat the wrong one, however, it turns you into a disgusting waste of space.” Shrugging, the woman watched Pein run towards the man.

The man’s attack was unfortunately quite swiftly dodged. Raising her eyebrows in surprise, Ashlyn took a look around the room. “There has to be something in here to slow him down…” Holding up her hand towards Pein, she headed for the door. “I’ll be right back.” Running out the door, Ashlyn begrudgingly took the cloak off and laid it down in front of her. Proceeded to pile snow on it she bunched it up and struggled to drag it along behind her for a few seconds.

Picking up speed, she re-entered the castle and located the pair rather quickly, running towards them, the navigator proceeded to toss the snow at the ratman with all her strength, cloak and everything. “Rat slowing snowball attack!” She yelled to get the man’s attention and hopefully hit him dead on in the face. That should make him a little cold right? If not she would have to default to plan b, which was simply go outside, collect a lot of snow, then pelt him with snowballs.

Judgement Cross

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:06 pm
User Image

Pein Asunder | Shipwright x Scientist | Location ✦ Minion Island (Castle) | Company ✦ Ashlyn | Words ✦ 722 ✥
Str: 25 | End: 5 | Spd: 5 | Acc: 5 | Int: 15 | Spr: 0

Pein shook his head, blatantly saying, “NO! There is no other way to ge to get strong in this world without milk! I’ve never had it with chocolate before… We could try that.” Pein would say to Ashlyn. Pein had a lust for milk, in short terms.

Back to the task at hand, Pein would see Ashlyn attempt to dump the snow onto the ratman as he looked over his shoulder. The rat would, again, dodge without effort, seeing as Ashlyn screamed out the attack name and ran up with a cloak full of snow. Pein laughed a bit at Ashlyn’s attempt, but it gave him an idea. “Ashlyn, go get some more snow, and peg him with snowballs!” The rat would grow a bit angry at the comment. ”You think mere snowballs are going to defeat me?!” Pein sat in laughter, knowing that eventually Ashlyn’s shenanigans would eventually distract him long enough for Pein to land a hit on him. Pein just went along with it and waved his hand, dashing the rat off. ”Honestly, I expect those snowballs to defeat you. You are nothing but a rat now.”

The rat would interrupt Pein in his sentence, crouched before Pein. He delivered multiple kicks to Pein’s midsection, being that he was faster than Pein, and Pein lost a bit of focus trying to be arrogant. Pein would be mid air, and the rat would spin, flinging his tail into Pein and send him flying into a nearby wall. Landing on the ground, Pein was in a bit of pain. ”YOU DIRTY RAT! What in the world did that fruit do to you?” Then Pein would remember Ashlyn’s words about devil fruits. Then it hit him… ”Ashlyn, were going to have to work together on this one.

Pein would stand up slowly, looking towards the rat. He would grab a pillar, which stood pretty tall, and rip it from the floor with both hands. ”Okay you rat… let’s play some games here.” Pein would look the the rat, and swing the pillar in a bat like fashion. He believed that if he covered a larger area, the rat would have no choice but to jump, allowing Ashlyn to peg him with a snowball!

Cliff Master Fate

Master Cliff Fate

╔═════════════════════════════╗
"You keep calling it a crash and burn.
Just waiting your turn, you might have time to speak.
There barely was a lesson learned, cause it will return no favors back to me.
I'm sure it tasted oh-so sweet, but it was never good enough for me.
I bit the tongue behind my teeth, it was never good enough for me."
╚═════════════════════════════╝

Beta Moxis
Crew

Distinct Genius

3,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Overstocked 200
  • Partygoer 500

Master Cliff Fate

Perfect Sex Symbol

11,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 5:37 am
User Image

Ashlyn Seiki Winters | Navigator x Assassin | Location ✦ Minion Island (Castle) | Company ✦ Pein | Words ✦ 532 ❖

User Image

The navigator blinked and stared at the man in an unamused way as he went on about the power of milk. Was he delusional? Milk was nothing to praise so highly. Her violet eyes widened in surprise as he mentioned never having it with chocolate. Was he really serious?! How could he not have had chocolate milk?!

“You’ve never had chocolate milk before? Seriously? How is that possible? Chocolate milk is the single greatest thing that has to do with milk! Chocolate by itself is the greatest invention ever, and by far the best of all foods and drinks! To have never had it… I fear for the purity of your soul…” Speaking the last bit sadly, Ashlyn decided this would need to be remedied immediately. Surely she still had some chocolate left with her belongings.

Moving on, the rat was proving to be a giant problem. Get it? Because he’s a giant rat? Anyway, Ashlyn’s attempts at distracting and slowing it down were met with only mild success. He was distracted by the attack, but unfortunately he managed to dodge the snow. Keeping track of the cloak visually, she would need it to collect more snow. Hearing Pein speaking, the navigator looked to him and nodded. Smirking to herself that they had the same thought.

The rat looked incredulous at the thought that snowballs could defeat him, but it mattered not what he thought. “You just make sure to keep him busy a little longer!” She shouted back at her companion, wincing when she saw the rat attack him quite brutally. Scrambling forward, her hand found the cloth of the cloak and pulled it towards her. Heading for the door again, Pein’s words drifted towards her not long after. “It seems that way, I won’t be long.”

Heading out the door, a baseball slide later and she was throwing snow and ice onto the cloak. Once enough was collected, Ashlyn once more dragged the cloak back inside. Bending down, she began to move quickly and form the snow into small compact balls. Some having ice in them for that extra oomph. Watching Pein swing the pillar at the rat, Ashlyn grabbed up two of the snowballs and took aim.

The rat dodged the attack as predicted, but unfortunately for him, he was facing Ashlyn as he did. While the young woman may not have packed the strongest punch, her aim was impeccable. Throwing both snowballs with as much force as she could muster, they each collided with the rat’s eyes and made him howl in pain. One of the snowballs had been packed with ice, so needless to say it was rather painful. As strong as his body had grown, his eyes would still be just as vulnerable as they had been.

Reaching down to pick up another snowball, another thought occurred to her. “You know, I think I remember reading something about devil fruits making you unable to swim.” Granted that didn’t really help them where they were, and the water was a good distance away, but maybe they could get the rat there if they couldn’t defeat him otherwise. It was certainly a plan c that they could consider.

[ Exit ]

Quote:

Nᴏʀᴛʜ Bʟᴜᴇ

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out