[PRP] Feed Your Head (Ashton & Temperance) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 8:27 am
Good nurses checked up on their patients, she thought. Good nurses maybe even looked through their charts to find their addresses to show up unannounced. Okay, Temperance grimaced at that. But she was here, nevertheless, and a little more looking into things had told her Ashton was currently off of work from the hospital and lived in that little suite thing some people's homes had. What was it called - the gatekeeper's house?

Determined, she squinted up at the bright, cold sun, and scurried to the door, pressing the doorbell quite firmly. In one hand she had a little tub - a care package of sorts.

daekie

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:30 pm
It took Ashton a good 45 seconds to make it to the door, bleary-eyed, yet eyeliner understatedly perfect despite the earliness of the hour - the long cotton skirt indicated this was probably a Girl day, inasmuch as those were ever a thing. (Her nails were silvered in perfect triangles, the rest of them clear; it was lovely, and it was unfair.) "Temperance, you know I'm every bit as much medical as you are," she smiled pointedly, "you really don't need to worry about checking up on me. How are you? I can't imagine that whole shebang left you untouched mentally -" she wavered a hand in the air vaguely - "or emotionally, really."

The Semblance of Unity

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 3:04 pm
She smiled. "Since we're both medical professionals, you know you don't need to check up on me, either." Temperance sighed and looked over Ashton with a critical eye. They looked quite well, but with concussions, it was hard to tell. The void had been hard on everyone, but she wasn't about to discuss mental states with anyone. Like a good little nurse, Temperance bottled everything up inside and decompressed at home, as well as she could. She never wanted to feel blood on her naked hands again, though.

"I brought this for you." She thrust out the basket, filled with random snacks and, oddly enough, a keychain that was distinctly a keyblade. Sora's to be exact. The snacks were all be character-styled snacks, too.

daekie

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 3:19 pm
"We're not mental health professionals," Ashton huffed dismissively, but seemed content to leave the conversation there - she looked rather delighted at the basket, a soft smile suffusing her face. "This is really kind of you - thank you so much. I promise I'm keeping well, anyways; the real exertion is in trying to explain how I got a concussion to everyone else. Is there another reason you stopped by, though? Looking up my address seems a bit far for a gift basket."

The Semblance of Unity

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 4:15 pm
"Yeah, I guess you can't say 'oh the void just whacked me on the head'." She smiled. Ashton looked kind of cute off-duty, she thought, with the skirt and the half-polished, half-rolled out of bed appearance.

"I suppose it is a bit much, but I was worried. And I wanted to check and see if the world had changed too much for you. I know some people didn't get off lightly." She paused. "I, uh, hope it's not too weird."

daekie

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 6:51 pm
"I've resorted to telling them someone slipped something in my drink and I'm missing half an hour," Ashton frowned, vaguely disappointed but really still too half-asleep to be angry. "But aside from some schedule changes - and the fact Blackfriars never happened - nothing's much changed for me. If my parents feel that anything's different, they're marking it down to the concussion."

The Semblance of Unity

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:38 pm
"Good, now I know what to tell people when they ask me, too. Just in case." She smiled at Ashton. It wasn't a grin, but it was light-hearted. "Magic and everything... well, my clinicals changed a bit and I find that my GPA is overall higher than it was, so I guess that's good..." Her smile vanished as Temperance began to chew her lip.

"I'm not... I'm not supposed to tell anyone about my abilities, much less use them. It's a little frustrating because I could -" She paused, really looking at Ashton. "Oh... oh f- did I wake you up?"

daekie

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 3:11 pm
"I was already up," Ashton sighed, "even if I don't have to attend them at the minute, I do have morning classes. Don't worry about waking me -- I sleep lightly." Her smile was weary, and told of probably several failed attempts to reset her sleep schedule to get at least eight hours a night. (None of them had, obviously, worked.)

"My abilities were subtle, in any case, so no one seems to have noticed -- although I'm not sure how I was hiding the were thing, really...that was hard enough to explain when people had no inkling magic existed."

The Semblance of Unity

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:49 pm
She laughed. "I never even noticed you were a moonwalker, to be honest. Maybe you're just good at letting people see what you want?" Temperance wanted to point out that Ashton looked tired, but it would probably be too rude, and she was already so nervous.

"Mine are... sort of subtle, I guess. But - ah, I guess I did have a sort of ulterior motive in visiting. And it's okay if you don't want to, but I was wondering if... maybe after you're better or..." She trailed off, face flushing. "Would you wantogoonadatesometime?" It was the year of embracing things, clearly.

daekie

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:32 pm
"Oh," Ashton said slowly, with a raised eyebrow and a hand to her mouth. "It sounds lovely, of course -- but are you sure? I wouldn't want you to feel obligated just because I'm incapable. But yes," she smiled, reaching out to take Temperance's hand; "a date sometime would be wonderful - I can never resist a lovely lady."

The Semblance of Unity

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:21 pm
She shook her head. "I don't feel obligated in that manner." Temperance startled a little bit at the hand taking and blushed. "I asked because I... wanted to." With her free hand she took out her phone.

"We should probably exchange numbers? What days are usually good for you...." She almost wished she could pinch herself. Yes, this was happening.

daekie

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:43 pm
Ashton sighed for a second - "I do have to warn you, of course, that I'm not a girl all the time -- and I won't be offended if that makes you retract your offer. Are you sure?" Her smile was soft, uncertain. "I'm sorry I keep having to clarify, but I've...had people react badly to it before. I don't mean to assume your sexuality, of course."

The Semblance of Unity

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:29 am
"No, that's fine, of course." Temperance had dated guys, a guy, it was whatever. Everything was whatever, right? She felt nervous and jittery. "You're you and..." she trailed off and shrugged.

"Sorry to spring it on you."

daekie

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:42 am
"It's fine, but if you don't mind, I'm going to lie down now," Ashton smiled, a little awkward. "But a little gesture of goodwill before you go -" she bent down to press a kiss to Temperance's knuckles, as if she'd done it a thousand times before, as if there was nothing strange about it. "Have a good day, Temperance."

The Semblance of Unity

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:02 pm
Temperance's eyes widened and she blushed rather dramatically. "I..uh, I, yeah. Sorry for interrupting your day. T-text me." And then she scurried the ******** away before she could make a true fool of herself.

daekie

ashdown

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces