[BATT] Walflower in Winter (Caiden + Tevini) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:25 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hey... Arnt you that girl from the space tower?

EDIT PUTTING THIS HERE

Helega's Tuber Shack
Do you want to buy various vegetables for your friends? No? How about mugs with spuds painted on? Embossed root-based plaques? Potato sack couture? Well, if you shop here you should at least be able to avoid the worst of the crowds.
1] Gain 3 small presents / Lose 2 hp
      You select three 'humorous' vegetable-shaped tea cozies. You're not sure what the joke is, they're just shaped like a - oh.

2] Gain 1 medium present / Lose 3 hp
      You find an unlabeled box with a picture of a dancing root vegetable on it. The vegetable looks happy, so you figure it's a good sign.

3] Gain 2 small presents / Lose 2 hp
      You buy two potatoes. Jackpot.

4] Gain 3 small presents / Lose 1 hp
      You find three spud-shaped erasers, sitting at the bottom of a bin.

5] Gain 1 small presents / Lose 2 hp
      You have yourself a small nesting doll. It looks exactly like a root vegetable. Inside is a smaller root vegetable, and so on and so forth.

6] Gain 1 medium present / Lose 1 hp
      You buy a pair of slippers that are designed to look like tubers. These better not show up in alt art.

7] Gain 2 small presents / Lose 2 hp
      Here are two shot glasses, to drink root-vegetable based drinks out of. They have miniature tubers painted on them.

8] Gain 3 small presents / Lose 1 hp
      YOU FOUND THREE ENTIRE POTATOES. YESSSSSSS.

9] Gain 1 medium present / Lose 3 hp
      This toy is a vegetable that comes with small plastic facial features. Stick them on it, then eat it. It's like you killed a troll.

10] Gain 3 small presents / Lose 2 hp
      You've got your hands on three little statues of anthropomorphic vegetables, breakdancing. They're as tacky as they sound.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:50 pm
Caiden
HP: 20/20
Gifts Obtained:
0 small
0 medium
0 large
0 huge
Shopping at: The choices!

Caiden had been to the mall before, and it had been both terrifying and joyous. He met a scary blueblood, he met his friend Autumn, he got to eat pie, he met a scary blueblood. Yep, the memories. The brownblood was sitting on a bench, enjoying a pretzel he had purchased, with extra sugar and caramel sauce of course! CamoDad had opted to stay out of the mall, which was fine with Caiden. He needed to get his dad a secret present anyway, cant have dad peeking! As the brownblood bit into his sugary delicacy, he noticed someone. The curls of her hair bounced like springs as the brownblood noticed the wallflower looking out of place and uncomfortable in the crowded area. Forgetting to wipe the sugar and cinnamon from his face, the brownblood scampered over to the girl. "HEY!" Caiden said, then quirked his head, she looked, familiar? "Do i know you? I think i know you!"

Doutei

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Doutei rolled 1 10-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-10)

Doutei

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:45 pm
Helega's Tuber Shack
4] Gain 3 small presents / Lose 1 hp
You find three spud-shaped erasers, sitting at the bottom of a bin.

Oh gog this was already becoming too much for her. Stressing out over Cerpin's insane wishlist, Tevini clutched the small slip of paper like a lifeline. She didn't know where she was going to find gold jewel encrusted beetle collars but it seemed to be really important to him. So somehow, she would have to make it happen. Along with the custom gold crown guitar pick. And the inflatable rainbow pool. Aughhh! She really needed to sit down and have a talk with him about their finances later. She would try to haggle with the clerks the best she could but he needed to be told that even with his illegal beetle farm- they only had so many beetles.

"I'm sorry!" The redblood squeaked when suddenly a voice shouted over to her while she examined a small speaker system. Dropping the item back on the table, she tried to step out of the other troll's way until she realized he'd actually wanted to talk with her.

"W-what? I don't remember you..." Tevini furrowed her brow in confusion, looking Caiden over and trying to think back. He was rather colorfully dressed, she noted, and seemed pretty cheerful. He had an energetic feeling to him that made her wonder if he was one of Cerpin's friends who'd seen her but she hadn't paid attention to.

"What was your name again?" She swallowed nervously.

HP: 19/20
Small: 3
Medium: 0
Large: 0
Huge: 0

Micillia
No rush/pressure on this, I know you've got something important going on! >hugs<

Micillia rolled 1 10-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-10)
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:29 pm
Caiden
HP: 18/20
Gifts Obtained: Gain 3 small presents / Lose 2 hp
3 small
0 medium
0 large
0 huge
Shopping at: Helga's Tuber Shack

"Caiden!" Caiden yelled back at the girl as he pushed his way through the crowd. "Oh!" The boy exclaimed as he picked up something interesting. "What do you think?! Are these cute? If you got them as a gift, would it be a good gift? Or a bad gift?" The boy asked, holding up a pair of tea cozies.

Doutei
SO LATE, SUCH SHAME

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Doutei rolled 1 10-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-10)

Doutei

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:21 pm
Helega's Tuber Shack
5] Gain 1 small presents / Lose 2 hp
You have yourself a small nesting doll. It looks exactly like a root vegetable. Inside is a smaller root vegetable, and so on and so forth.

"U-um, I-" Tevini considered herself one of the last people to know if something was cute or not. Nervously she decided to just say yes.

"Yes! They are cute!" Perhaps that would be enough to satisfy the colorful boy and send him on his way. Except that she got the feeling it would not. His barrage of questions continued and the redblood felt her hair curling up even more than normal from stress. It could do that?

"I-I don't drink tea! But for someone who does it could be a good gift!" She squeaked out.

"What do you think about this? For a guitarist?" Grabbing an item (that turned out to be a vegetable nesting doll) to kind of hide behind, Tevini wondered if perhaps she could get his opinion on some gifts for Cerpin. He was wearing something a little flashy and very high energy, like her roommate... Yes! Maybe this would work out just fine!

HP: 17/20
Small: 4

Micillia

Micillia rolled 1 10-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-10)
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:28 pm
Caiden
HP: 16/20
Gifts Obtained: Gain 3 small presents / Lose 2 hp
6 small
0 medium
0 large
0 huge

"Ooh!" Caiden exclaimed. "It's something interesting, that's for sure!" The boy moved over to the pile of them, grabbing a few and opening them haphazardly. "Oops!" the brownblood exclaimed as he knocked several of them onto the ground.

Doutei

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Doutei rolled 1 10-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-10)

Doutei

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:36 pm
Helega's Tuber Shack
3] Gain 2 small presents / Lose 2 hp
You buy two potatoes. Jackpot.

"Oh no! The display!" Tevini's eyes widened in horror as Caiden knocked into it. In slow motion the whole thing began to wobble and the redblood felt her face burn with embarrassment as other shoppers glanced over in disapproval. No! It wasn't her! She didn't do it! Taking a step back, the redblood then bumped into a shelf and listened to the sound of multiple potatos bouncing to the floor.

"Noooo!" The redblood cried out and scrambled to try and catch as many of them as she could.

"Help, or they'll bruise!" And if they bruised no one would buy them. And she would hate to see all these potatoes go to waste!

HP: 15/20
Small: 6

Micillia

Micillia rolled 1 10-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-10)
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:33 am
Caiden
HP: 14/20
Gifts Obtained: Gain 1 small presents / Lose 2 hp
7 small
0 medium
0 large
0 huge

"Uhhhhh?" Caiden said, not really knowing what was going on, but he was told to quick get those potatoes, and so quick get those potatoes he would! The brownblood scrambled around, catching as many tubers as he could.

Doutei

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Doutei rolled 1 10-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-10)

Doutei

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:58 pm
Helega's Tuber Shack
You find an unlabeled box with a picture of a dancing root vegetable on it. The vegetable looks happy, so you figure it's a good sign.

"There, I think that's all of them!" Tevini wiped her brow, amazed that she could feel hot in the middle of such cold weather! Admiring their handiwork, she glanced over at Caiden with a look of approval. He at first glance appeared more on the spastic side with too much energy packed into his body, but it turned out he could harness that part of him for good! She'd been a little intimidated by it at first but was starting to see the value in his personality.

"Thank you." The redblood mumbled shyly. As he continued to shop, she walked along side him, wondering what other gifts to buy. She should look for something to give Polair but what? She was a seadweller, she surely had everything she wanted by now!

"Hmm... what's something unexpected to give someone? A friend who's already got a lot of things." Tevini asked, curious what Caiden's answer would be!

HP: 12/20
Medium: 1

Micillia

Micillia rolled 1 10-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-10)
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 2:58 pm
Caiden
HP: 14/20
Gifts Obtained: Gain 2 small presents / Lose 2 hp
9 small
0 medium
0 large
0 huge

"What about..." Caiden said as he thought about it, picking up some weird small glasses. Who drinks only that small amount? Maybe they were for little baby grubs, but grubs didnt use glasses. The brownblood was confused by the two glasses. "Something personal!" Caiden smiled, gifts from the heart, thats where its at! "Like something you made, or drew, or, OH! Plan an outing with them!"

Doutei

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Doutei rolled 1 10-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-10)

Doutei

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:44 am
Helega's Tuber Shack

"Something personal..." Tevini furrowed her brow in thought. She didn't know as much about Polair as she'd though if she was coming up blank like this! Sure she knew the girl liked science and space but those were interests she'd undoubtedly already bought the best for! No she was going to have to dig deeper. At Caiden's suggestion for an outing, Tevini's head turned to look at him with wide eyes.

"That's it! You're a genius Caiden!" It wasn't that the redblood was hesitant to give Polair something homemade, no Tevini was actually quite confident in her crafting skills. But an outing was something she could create, an experience that was less about objects and beetles. She couldn't give Polair any incredible views or rely on visuals but it was alright. She'd come up with something better.

"Thank you for all your help today. I normally hate shopping in places like this so... I appreciate this." The inventor admitted, giving the orangeblood a rare small smile.

HP: 9/20
Medium: 2

Micillia

Micillia rolled 1 10-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-10)
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:08 am
Caiden
HP: 13/20
Gifts Obtained: Gain 3 small presents / Lose 1 hp
12 small
0 medium
0 large
0 huge

Caiden beamed at the treasured smile Tevini gave him. "No problem!" He said with a laugh. "If you ever want to go shopping again, please, let me know! Its crazy here!!"

Doutei

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Doutei rolled 1 10-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-10)

Doutei

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:35 am
Helega's Tuber Shack
6] Gain 1 medium present / Lose 1 hp
You buy a pair of slippers that are designed to look like tubers. These better not show up in alt art.

"I will." Tevini nodded. While Caiden was kind of crazy, he was also a lot of fun. She was used to high energy trolls now thanks to Cerpin, but typically they overpowered her and just sort of yanked her around without a second thought. It was easy to gloss over her wants and needs for she was a quiet and withdrawn troll, so she appreciated it that he was actually talking with her. She glanced at her finished list and realized if she was done... well there'd be no point in sticking around here any longer.

"I'm almost done! I forgot, there was one more thing I needed to get! Could you stay with me a little longer, until I'm done?" The redblood requested as she scanned the shelves for a mystery item.

HP: 8/20
Medium: 3

Micillia

Micillia rolled 1 10-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-10)
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:36 pm
Caiden
HP: 11/20
Gifts Obtained: Gain 2 small presents / Lose 2 hp
14 small
0 medium
0 large
0 huge

"Of course!" Caiden said, tilting his head to the side, a little confused on why she was so insistent that he stay. Of course he would stay! There was no where else he needed to be, and besides he had a cool redblooded friend right here! There was no need to move! "Why would i leave? Your here!"

Doutei

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Doutei rolled 1 10-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-10)

Doutei

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 10:45 pm
Helega's Tuber Shack
10] Gain 3 small presents / Lose 2 hp
You've got your hands on three little statues of anthropomorphic vegetables, breakdancing. They're as tacky as they sound.

""

""

HP: 6/20
Small: 9
Medium: 3

xxMicillia

Alternia RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff