Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:52 pm
Melancholies
text to: the fighting shiloh

just wanting to check in on you and jamie.

As the entire world was different now.

Quote:

text me back whenever you're able.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:14 am
    azuredreams
    text to: Gramps

shits weird but were ok lol

There was Jamie's fish, his new role, Sonny, everything... the list was too long to find a good starting point. He was surprisingly calm about it, at least.

He sighed as he hit send, still thinking about the whole Jeremiah-Zac debacle he learned about in the void. Now wasn't the time to bring it up...

Quote:
    text to: gramps

Keep gettn weird txts frm some ##
    Dunno who.
    U notice nythin weird on ur end??

Everything ********

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:54 am
Melancholies

*several* weird things.

Jeremiah and Algie had found photo albums and their history together in Ashdown had gone back much further than they remembered but if they had fixed things - the thing they broke with the deaths of the teenagers - then ...

Quote:

no weird texts yet.
dates changed.
it'd be easier to talk about in person? how about darlene's?
we can meet there if you're up for it or i can pick you up.

It couldn't be that much different. Most things seemed the same even if there were slight differences. There was something about possibly going to Darlene's again with Shiloh that was oddly comforting in it's familiarity.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 7:46 pm
    azuredreams
    text to: Gramps

their all frm "your fave <3<3<3"
    thts such a LIE
    idk who they r but then r not my fave

Jamie was his fave after all, and that wasn't Jamie's number.

Quote:
    text to: gramps

Darlenes lol like tht 1 time???
    sure w/e ok i cn meet u there
    wont b long ill just bike it
    even tho i apprntly have a drivers liscenes i nevr knew abt
    not gonna try that out lol

azuredreams

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 9:00 am
Quote:

nothing like that in my case.
though i did find myself with knowledge
i didn't have before.

Melancholies

absolutely like that time.
the real question is there a car
that goes with that license
i'll see you there

Which meant that not that long, Jeremiah was leaning against his car - which was thankfully familiar and forever with the steering on the opposite side for America - and dressed even warmer than usual.

With the additional feel of magic in the air it left him feeling colder than ever if he was not at home or around Algie.

A hand was lifted in greeting whenever he caught sight of Shiloh coming into the parking lot, the silver-haired man pushing away from his car to meet him.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 5:14 pm
    Shiloh could feel the change too—the magic in the air—but maybe that was because he sort of was magic now, or something. Either way, he didn't seem too bothered by the cold, even though he was far less bundled than Jeremiah was. The scarf around his neck billowed in the wind as he swerved around the sidewalk slush, wondering if he'd bust his a** today or not.

It felt nice to worry about mundane s**t again, even if only for a little bit.

"Sup Gramps." Shiloh was ever snotty with his greetings, grin crooked as he hopped off of his bike. His cheeks and his nose were battered red from the cold breeze, but his blue eyes twinkled all the same. "Anyway yeah, there was a car, but I dunno who the ******** owns it." he puffed out a breath of visible air. At least the cold helped to keep his flowers down.

He started to chain his bike down, "But yeah, there's a lot of weird s**t. Not like? Overly weird, just... weird. Subtle." he thought back to his room at Jamie's house and how it was so bare and how Jamie's room was so full and crammed with both of their s**t. The implications were hard to miss. "But not bad weird. Least not yet." Though, there was the weirdly vague issue with Jamie's horrorfish...

He stood up from his bike, hands proudly on his sides. "Anyway it's cold as balls out here. Tell me about the void s**t inside, yeah?" he stuck his tongue out, but then regretted the decision the second cold air hit it. As quickly as he was there, he went inside like the whirlwind he was.

azuredreams

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 9:42 pm
Jeremiah's lips twitched, fingers flicking once more in greeting. "Well, if you find yourself wanting a few driving lessons, I can offer my assistance. Hopefully no one will be asking you for rides and expecting you to do so with no problem."

His shoulders rolled and he nodded in agreement. "Inside is definitely better. At least one of us will be relatively warm in there." He waited a moment before he started walking, thinking about the fact that his house had walls of photographs that laid out a life here that had been different. Jeremiah's gaze slipped to the ring on his finger, golden and glinting in the light, and he rotated it once with his thumb.

"Admittedly," Jeremiah's voice dropped as they went inside, "Alg and myself may call foul if Borr's not still making beer here. Several things have shifted slightly with everything that happened while we were gone." There was a collection of photographs as they went in, the silver-haired man stopping to glance them over- make sure they were the same.

Melancholies
not that they are, lawl. POLYSHIP GO. borr + darlene + cute redhead

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:54 pm
    Shiloh nodded along in vigor, obviously agreeing with Jeremiah's words. "Yeah," and then he paused, tested his thoughts, "Some things shifted a lot, actually."

He thought about Sunny.

"Also, those seem kinda off." He never really paid much attention to the pictures in Darlene's, but he'd also stopped in and out enough to know that the redhead was an unusual stranger. His eyes narrowed suspiciously, but then he shrugged. "That's the sort of s**t I mean, like—slightly off, but not that off." he sniffed, "Jamie's 'n I's house is full of s**t like that. Like we were living a different life."

Tearing himself away from the photos on the wall, he snatched up a booth—the same one as their last visit, actually. Might as well.

azuredreams

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:31 pm
"A bit, the redhead is new but good for Borr if that means he's not alone this time." Jeremiah leaned his head towards Shiloh, nodding in agreement as he slid into the booth seat opposite the young teen.

"We've discovered the same thing, Alg and I. A life here together that's gone on longer than it did before." There was a huff that escaped before he added on. "Oh, Alg's books are different. There's a new trilogy coming out and the original trilogy is darker and carries tones that were about to be implemented in the book he was about to publish."

His fingers tapped against the table, eyes cutting away to look for the server that was likely to come. Jeremiah wondered if the staff would be the same. "I only know what I've been told, as I was holding the way back, but I've the distinct feeling this wasn't at all what was expected or part of the plan when everyone was trying to fix things."

Melancholies

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:35 pm
    "What, really?" Shiloh's eyes were wide as he blinked once, twice, three times for good measure. "I mean, it's sort of the same. Like, Jamie and I got a whole hell of a lot of history. I mean, I've only known him for like—" he paused, counting on his fingers, "—Seven? Seven months now, but the other us's seemed like they'd been hangin' for years. They were a thing 'n everything."

He made a wide motion with his hands as he explained the final part.

"Not that it really matters, though." Because we're a thing now anyway—the thought still made his chest feel a little funny, but in a good way. "That's all besides the point. What all do you know?" He didn't seem too concerned with the waiter, as if he forgot they were in a diner, "Like, did you get told about all the weird timey-wimey stuff? 'Cause my group all ended up in the Eighties. Weird as ******** class="quote">
    azuredreams

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:32 pm
"Yes, apparently this time around I wasn't so foolish." Though somehow it is oddly comforting to know that someone house had the same thing happen. That a relationship that had only been a few months became one that had years. "It's particularly strange because we've photo albums of this entire life that we've lived but ... wasn't ours."

In some ways it was frustrating to come to a place where things had gone right in ways their lives previous had not.

A finger was held up as the server approached, Jeremiah ordering his drink and letting Shiloh order his so that they could talk again once the server left. "I've heard about it in bits and pieces. You ended up going to a memorial wake in the 80s?" Something flickered across his face but then it was gone. "It wasn't even Ashdown but New York from my understanding. Others ended up in Ashdown in different eras but there were also younger, or older, versions of townsfolk."

Melancholies

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:44 pm
    "Chocolate milk." Shiloh said to the server with a little too much enthusiasm.

After giving them a weird stare (gotta make sure they weren't going to eavesdrop) he turned back to Jeremiah. "Yup. Definitely New York." His hands busied themselves by playing with one of the table coasters. He flipped it upside down and then right side up and then over again, not really paying attention to the advertisements on them. "You were there, Kuroda, Jamie 'n I." He seemed to pause with the coaster, "Liam said we were runaways. I kinda wanna ask more about it. I guess we actually lived with him 'n Renard?"

He shrugged.

"Anyway, Renard was there, and I think Zac was too, but he was older. Like, Jamie 'n I were the same age." Temperance had been there too, but he didn't want to think about it. "Kuroda had a buzz cut. He was the bouncer too." He seemed very intent on reveling all the unimportant details, "Um. You just sort of sat at the booth all mysteriously until this big a** portal opened up. Then you fell in it and just sort've kept... falling." At this, he seemed downright disturbed.

azuredreams

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:32 pm
Jeremiah chuckled at Shiloh's exuberance to order chocolate milk after the server left. "Something about chocolate milk I don't know about?"

He leaned forward, his chin resting on an upturned palm as he listened. "Well, I've heard that I might have been the owner of that place? ... and I've heard about that part too, though not all those little details." It was good to know, even if they were small things. "Apparently that version of me does not know how to think with portals."

Did he make that joke? Yes he did.

"Liam was there too, wasn't he?" Fingers tapped his cheek. "What else happened?"

Melancholies

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:45 am
    "It's the best." He said like it was fact, "And yeah, you fell through his big a** void. Pretty sure you snapped your spine in as many ******** places as humanly possibly."

He said this with a smile.

"The memory kept resetting and every time it felt like an explosion, like a bomb going off. I talked to Liam though--like, current Liam--and he said that night went off without a hitch. It was just 'n ordinary wake I guess. Memory magic is complicated."

Shiloh shrugged. "After that was all the void bullshit. We made a new sigil and got new principals." He summed this up a little too nonchalantly. "Fixed the world, except now everything's off. I'm real concerned about Sunny..."

"But, we made the sigil with the intention of like, letting magic grow y'know? So it might work out okay, maybe." After a second, his eyes lit up in an epiphany, and he pulled a pen out of his pocket. He scribbled a messy version of the sigil out on one of his napkins. He slid this over. "I dunno if anyone's showed you. The trinity knot, the tree, the key..." he trailed off.

azuredreams

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:42 pm
"It was a memorial for those who had died because of AIDS, yes? I'm happy to hear there wasn't really an explosion or the like that time however." Jeremiah still had to talk to Liam, still had to- When he had found that out, that particular detail, he had not known how to feel. Mostly because it meant he had completely misunderstood just why they might have caused all of this in the first place.

It was hard to see someone as an enemy if they were trying to-

"It was just a reconstruction of memories from those who have given power before." His fingers smoothed across the table top, looking to Shiloh and the nonchalant way he finished off.

"I've seen it, yes." More than once at this point and at least one point he had it shown to his mind. Jeremiah glanced down to it and looked back up at Shiloh. "It's a good design, especially the key. There's a lot of possibility in that but ..." Softly glowing blue-green eyes focused on Shiloh. "Have you seen her? Sunny? I'm admittedly worried as well."

Melancholies

ashdown

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces