Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[PRP] Jingle Hell: So Much For Practicality [Wallas/Keionx] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sami-Fire

Devoted Senshi

9,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Over Easy 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 8:56 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Have we met before? Too bad, I've got a shopping list.

Part of the Jingle Hell event.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 9:14 pm
Wallas was torn between the temptation of great deals springing up before 12th Perigee's Eve and his natural self-preservation urge. By all means, he should stay inside and stay safe, but bargains, man, bargains. This time of year might be the only time when the prices would be that low! He was nothing if not thrifty (mostly out of necessity; the redblood lifestyle did not gather many luxuries). So, sucking "it" up, Wallas left his Chittentown hive and headed to the Military Surplus Outlet. It seemed that a crowd had already gathered; he felt his heart thump in his chest out of nervousness. Golemdad loomed behind him protectively; the brick lusus's presence was reassuring. At the very least, he would make a good shield if something went awry.

So now, Wallas stood outside of the store, inhaling and exhaling to steady himself. Gog, all those people... some had to be highbloods... the anxiety gripping him probably would not subside for a while.

DraconicFeline

Sami-Fire

Devoted Senshi

9,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Over Easy 100
  • Invisibility 100

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:44 pm
Sami-Fire

Keionx stood outside the military surplus store, assessing the situation and trying to hold back her excitement. She was here to do her duty to the Initiative and pick up some necessities, but it looked like it would be very different than what she'd originally thought. She hadn't thought that it would be this crowded - she'd heard about the crowds and the shopping, of course, but she hadn't realized how large the crowds would be. And how chaotic. She wasn't sure whether to have a fun romp and take the chaos in stride, or to be on the look out for any young trolls that would need protection in the mess.

She was figuring out - in disguise, as always - how to reconcile the two when two very straight flat horns caught her attention. They, and their construct lusus were... familiar, triggering an old, sand-touched memory. Not the drought, a memory from before everything had become so real.

She approached cautiously. "Wallas?" she asked. Fortunately, she was not in her Xionek disguise - just hemoanon with a few convenient things to make her symbol indistinct - so there wasn't too much of an issue of recognition. "Wallas Ziegel?"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:54 pm
A female voice saying his name made Wallas jump. Golemdad also gave a small start, ready to fling his arms around his charge to block any potential blows. Wallas whipped around and eyed the troll girl cautiously. Hmm, hemoanon, how strange... but yet there was something very familiar about this girl, even with the lack of apparent blood color. It was something from a very long time ago. "Um, yes, that's me," he said. "You're... we've met before, haven't we?" He scratched his head by his left horn. "Your name... it begins with a K, right?" Though he glanced anxiously at the building crowd of bargain hunters, he did seem a bit more at ease at the sight of a troll who was near his blood bracket (if he remembered Keionx's blood color correctly- she was orangeblooded, wasn't she?).

DraconicFeline
Holding off on my roll for a bit. Maybe next post round. =7=

Sami-Fire

Devoted Senshi

9,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Over Easy 100
  • Invisibility 100

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:36 pm
Sami-Fire
Sure. but lets get them in the store soon so we can get this... rolling hahahaha

"Aye. Keionx." she offered, "Keionx Rutace. Tis been a while." A very, very long while.

"Thou art here for buying presents, or art thou here for thy own necessities?" Either way, it was looking to be a very interesting situation... she could hear, in fact, the sounds of shouting and scuffling inside, and there were fresh injuries on some of the trolls there.  
Sami-Fire rolled 1 10-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-10)
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:31 pm
HP: 36/40

Present Count: 1 Medium

"Keionx... that's right," Wallas said, offering a bemused smile. "M-mostly my own provisions. I have to be careful... not many beetles around these days." He looked towards the store and exhaled heavily. "Standing out here is just going to end in the good deals getting away. I have to go in. Good luck to both of us." With that, he charged in, and hoped with all his heart that he wouldn't be the first death on the store floor.

Golemdad lumbered after him, casually flinging aside any trolls that got too close. The brick creature's protection was able to help Wallas avoid some tackles, but he still took some scratches. Somewhat impulsively, he snatched a Game Grub off a shelf and shoved it into the basket he'd swiped. He didn't exactly get to play video games often, but he enjoyed it when he did, so even "X-Treem Solitaire" would be nice.

DraconicFeline

Sami-Fire

Devoted Senshi

9,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Over Easy 100
  • Invisibility 100
DraconicFeline rolled 1 10-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-10)

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:05 pm
Quote:
Keionx Rutace
HP 17/20

CURRENTLY SHOPPING AT: Military Goods Store
PRESENTS EARNED: 3 small

Keionx agreed - it was better to go in now, when all the action was happening, than to be caught in the thinning crowds. That was what the Initiative members said, anyway. Keionx was looking forward to the brawling aspect, and the item aspect, and the gifts and... Yes, this was going to be fun.

She entered close behind Wallas, quickly spying a few clips of bullets. She bodychecked a troll that got in her way and scooped three of the magazines into her basket. Sure, she wasn't someone who favored guns, but there were those in the swamp who did and they would appreciate the ammunition. Also, she knew the value of guns in general - one did not bring a sword and not understand what happened when a gunfight ensued.

"So, Wallas!" she shouted to him over the din, unable to resist,
"What hast thou life been like in the sweeps since our last meeting?"

sami-fire

Sami-Fire rolled 1 10-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-10)
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:12 pm
HP: 33/40

Present Count: 1 Medium, 3 Small

The question gave Wallas some pause. What HAD his life even been like? There wasn't much to report, really. Not even any dangerous run-ins with the highbloods he feared so much. Was his life really that dull? Maybe it was, and maybe that was fine. Maybe.

"I've been fine," he called over to Keionx before he slipped under a taller troll's arms to get some strange hybrid contraptions. Corkscrew... grenade disarmer... toothbrush? Maybe they'd be good for spare parts, or their compound nature could be an inspiration for similar gizmos. "How about you?" Somehow, he got a sense that Keionx had been through quite a bit since he'd last seen her.

DraconicFeline

Sami-Fire

Devoted Senshi

9,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Over Easy 100
  • Invisibility 100
DraconicFeline rolled 1 10-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-10)

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:43 pm
Quote:
Keionx Rutace
HP 15/20

PRESENTS EARNED: 5 small

... Wallets? Maybe they'd come in handy. She'd have to see.

"Fine? That is good!" He certainly didn't look like someone whose life had been particularly eventful, and she had learned that - sometimes - dull was not so bad. Not for her, usually, but even she needed a break. Sometimes.

"Oh, I've been well -" she grabbed a troll charging at her and used their own momentum to toss them aside, grinning, "Mine life beith full of adventure, one wonders where each story beginnith and where each one endith!" she brushed off her hands, pleased, "Tis hard to tell a story when its continuous, no?"

sami-fire

Sami-Fire rolled 1 10-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-10)
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:59 pm
HP: 32/40

Store: Military Goods

Present Count: 1 med, 3 small, 1 huge

"Sounds like you've been busy," Wallas said back, after goggling at how Keionx casually tossed the charging troll aside. Girl was strong! "I guess this isn't really the best place for stories, either. It's really loud, and... yeah. Maybe you can tell me more later?" It occurred to him a bit late that maybe he should have spoken up a bit louder so he could be heard better over the din of shoppers, but he wasn't the kind to raise his voice if he could help it. Meanwhile, his stealth allowed him to snag a beanbag chair. Somehow. Even if he was used to being uncomfortable, even little things could help...

DraconicFeline

Sami-Fire

Devoted Senshi

9,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Over Easy 100
  • Invisibility 100
DraconicFeline rolled 1 10-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-10)

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:20 pm
Quote:
Keionx Rutace
HP 13/20

PRESENTS EARNED: 5 small, 1 large

"Thou hast a good point!" Keionx said, "Mayhap later, after some... Aha!" she exclaimed, distracted. A portable recouparoon! Just the thing the swamp and she needed. If she could find more... that would be perfect!

"We shall talk later." she finished, rolling it up and holding it over her shoulders, "When we hath conquered yon obstacle."

sami-fire edit
take 3?

Sami-Fire rolled 1 0-sided dice: Total: 0 (1-0)
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:33 pm
[Whoops, borked it]  

Sami-Fire

Devoted Senshi

9,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Over Easy 100
  • Invisibility 100
Sami-Fire rolled 1 10-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-10)

Sami-Fire

Devoted Senshi

9,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Over Easy 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:35 pm
HP: 25/40 (-3 from damage split, -4 from roll)

Store: Military Goods

Present Count: 2 med, 3 small, 1 huge

Once again, Wallas found himself goggling at Keionx's strength. Did that girl even lift, or something? "Um... yeah! Let's, uh, conquer the obstacle." Wallas didn't see himself as the kind to be conquering anything, and he found himself wondering why Keionx used such high falutin' language, but he wasn't going to prod about it.

While rummaging through the mobs, he discovered some books on survival skills and snapped them up. As he saw it, he never knew when his hive might get wrecked by a rampaging highblood and he'd have to survive in the wild, or something. Though the thought of being caught in Alternia's scathing sunlight deeply frightened him. If he didn't die from the world's worst sunburn or go blind, some weird creature would probably eat him. It'd be bad.

DraconicFeline

DraconicFeline rolled 1 10-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-10)
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:49 pm
Quote:
Keionx Rutace
HP 8/20

PRESENTS EARNED: 5 small, 2 large

Another recouparoon? She tested its weight to see if she could handle it and... barely. If she strapped it to her back, she could make it back just fine. Though, it would be a little bit of a stretch... but she could do it. Just... maybe not carrying it in her arms.

"Oof." she managed, unfortunately unable to get out of the way of someone's charging lusus. She spun to the side and managed to keep herself upright by sheer virtue of the weight she was carrying. "Thou art all right?" She asked, turning to Wallas. She was asking him, but, she thought, perhaps she should ask herself. Her old gut wound was hurting, after all.

sami-fire

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100

Sami-Fire

Devoted Senshi

9,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Over Easy 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:34 pm
"Um, well... yeah, I'm alright, I guess." Wallas's gaze shifted from Keionx to Golemdad and then back. "My lusus may have seen better days. I'll patch him up later. But what about you? You don't look so good." Though he had seen Keionx's strength in action, he doubted that her strength was limitless. It seemed to Wallas that she was hitting a wall. "I think I've got almost everything... do you think we should head out?"

DraconicFeline
Phasing out the rolls! Maybe we can end it soon?

Alternia RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff