Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realm of the B'alam

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying and services hub for Realm of the B'alam. 

Reply [ RP Zone ] The Ring of Fire
[PRP] Guide Me through the flames [Chii X Cinead] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chii Hakubi

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 1:00 pm
User ImageThe soft grass became warm earth under the black paws of the newly awoken B'alam. She had been travelling for days it seemed before the silhouette of the volcanoes came over the horizon. The landscape began to change rapidly around her as she wandered farther away from the place she had awoken in. Dark clouds hovered over the fire lands, as if the sky itself was stained with ash. Surprisingly Chii could still breathe just fine, despite the growing heat and ash in the air.
She paused to take in the sight before her, finding beauty in the world around her. With a heavy sigh of sudden exhaustion, Chii flopped on the ground. She had been walking for hours without end and now her stomach growled and her throat ached for water. Catching her breath she noticed the ground under her body was warm, a difference that was subtle but noticeable. So far the firelands were nice, the nights were probably just as warm and maybe she wouldnt be so cold when night fell and it was time for resting.
The B'alam reluctantly got to her paws and closed her eyes, she scanned the area with her ears listening for prey. All that could be heard was her rumbling tummy. With another sigh she sat back down and stared at the looming silhouette of the Ring of Fire.

krusnik05

(Its been a long time since I've roleplayed anything. It'll take me a few posts to get back to my Paragraphing >.> Thank you for being patient with me!)  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 1:32 am
Not sure if the first quote went through so i'm going to quote you here again <3

krusnik05

Chii Hakubi

krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 2:37 pm

The day was glorious to be out and about. Walking the edges of the fire tribe's territory and entering the even more lush earthen world that was full of even more greenery and vibrant colors from sweet smelling flowers, Cinead found himself in a cheerful mood. Especially when the particular area that he entered had an abundance of food including the two delicious rabbits he had caught one by one in two traps that he left the day before. Finding them waiting for him fresh, he licked his maw and placed them on his back to carry while resetting the traps for the next two days.

The plump rabbits feet swayed gently as he walked through the earthen world back towards the fire tribes territory to enjoy his meal. Life was good for Cinead. The Tah found a good spot in this place compared to the desert, even though he did enjoy the oasis home when he took a dive into the hot springs to bathe. Nothing beat the cool water once in a while in the desert but being able to have others like him around? That was what made living here worth it.

Up ahead there was a protruding figure on an otherwise lonely pathway. At least he had left it empty hours ago but now there was someone there, standing there. Raising a brow and tilting his head to the side he spoke out to....an earth b'alam? A Nahtil earth b'alam! "Fire be wit ye, me lass." Came the charming brogue of Cinead to greet. "A fine day te be out and about." He continued as he came closer yet stopped to give a respectful space between them, bowing his horned head.

Chii Hakubi
Yes it did go through, I had a belated thanksgiving dinner yesterday ^^

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 3:37 pm
The Nah jumped slightly, she had been daydreaming and not paying attention to her surroundings again. A terrible habit really. She looked over the horned Tah and gave him a cheerful friendly smile. "Fire be with you aswell." She greeted, "It is a fine day, I hope I'm not intruding on your territory?" she sat down on the ground her long black tail curling around her feet. She tilted her head when she saw the rabbits on the Fire male's back, just as she spotted the rabbits her stomach betrayed her and rumbled. Chii immediately placed a paw over her stomach and blushed. well there went all her charm.

krusnik05
Oh I'm so sorry! I forgot about the holiday >.> See I'm in the hospital and completely missed it.. But no worries I get to go home tomorrow! at which I will probably be losing internet, but as soon as I have a connection again I will respond! So dont think I abandoned you! heart

Chii Hakubi

krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 4:31 pm
The fire Tah chuckled at the lovely female with the gold eyes. The cheerful, friendly smile warmed him as he nodded looking at the sky them blinked. "Me territory? Och lass, nay nay, tis not me territory. I do have a spot te call me own but that is further inside closest te a lovely hot spring that has a grand view of the sky especially when the pale faced moon comes out. Tis magical." Then he shook his head. "Listen te me ramble on and on...what-" Cinead's question about her name was cut off by the sound of a rumble the kind that comes from hunger. Blinking slowly the Tah looked at the blushing Nan then came closer at a smooth gait with a charming smile.

"Ye ken, I was on me way te a high peak te look over the earthen world behind me. I also have a good bounty, would ye help me enjoy this bounty by joining me lass?" He asked inviting her to eat with him as he motioned to the rabbits, not wanting her to feel embarrassed that he did hear her stomach growling. It would have been rude and he was anything but that. Bowing his head with his left paw stretched out in a chivalrous manner he spoke again. "Me name is Cinead, lass. Cinead Forsyth. May I have the pleasure of ye name?"

Chii Hakubi
Hey there's no need to be sorry dearest, this thanksgiving was really weird with things happening and not happening so it threw me for a loop. I do apologize for being absent though but sometimes I'll be absent because of school but I will let you know a head of time if something comes up that prevents me from coming online if that is alright. I hope you are alright! I wish you a speedy recovery and I am glad you will be going home tomorrow emotion_hug

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 6:15 pm
The brown pelted female smiled at Cinead. He was so polite, it was nice to meet another kind soul. She bowed her head, a few strains of amber and black hair falling in front of her eyes. "My name is Chii. It is a pleasure to meet you Cinead Forsyth. I would love to join you for a meal, if you'll have me." she had never been asked to eat with anyone before.

Chii placed her own left paw out to him, not sure what she was suposed to do with it. Maybe this was some fire tribe tradition to reach paws toward each other? either way she didn't want to seem rude. She smiled at him again, her tail flicking happily.

krusnik05
Oh of course! take your time <3 I know life gets in the way and this is a form of escape, so please dont ever feel obligated to respond quickly. <3 I know Sometimes I will go days without internet so please be patient with me as well <3

Chii Hakubi

krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 6:50 pm
Chii Hakubi
Of course I will be patient, I understand that real life comes first <3

The Tah looked up at her outstretched paw and quickly grabbed the closest rabbit to give it to Chii. "There ye are, me bonnie lass Chii." He said with the swelling of his chest but he deflated as he laughed. "Ye have to excuse me lass. I tend to be overly politely with me displays and well ye are the first earthen lass to speak to me friendly like. I thank ye very much." Cinead winked at Chii, finding the few strains of amber and black hair falling in front of her eyes endearing though he didn't want them to cover those golden eyes completely. "Come on, me bonnie lass. I'll take yet up to that protruding rock right there to look over the earthen world from our eyes. I'm curious about ye." The Tahtil began to walk forward with his tail curling and his sienna brown eyes twinkling with cheer.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 7:47 pm
Chii took the rabbit gladly and placed in on her back, she nodded to Cinead. "I'll follow you, I don't quite have a lay for the land around here." The earth female would align herself to walk next to the Tahtil. "I dont mind your rambling, Its quite nice to here another talk. What would you like to know about me?" she laughs softly "I'm not that interesting." Her tail swishing from side to side behind her. This was a curious male, with an adorable accent she hadn't heard before.

krusnik05
Thank you for being patient with me. <3

Chii Hakubi

Chii Hakubi

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 1:47 pm
((I'm going home today, which means I wont have internet for a while. But the moment I do I will reply! I'm sorry. this might draw out a bit longer than expected.. ))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 6:09 pm
Chii Hakubi
<3

Nodding to Chii, the fire Tah moved forward, his shoulder brushing up against the Nahtil's lightly to let her know that it was okay that she didn't know the land around. From what he gathered in so little time she had to have been a newly woven Nahtil. But he could not make assumption and instead made that as the first question to know about Chii. "Are ye newly woven?" Cinead lead the way to a slope to their right, moving over the flat rock that extended forward to have a healthy drop but had a good enough view of the earthen world around them. Taking the rabbit off his back, he sat down and looked a head. "What brings ye te this area?" The male smiled gently.  

krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Chii Hakubi

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:54 pm
Chii blushed and felt her fur ruffle a bit. The fire tah was charming and Chii felt comfortable in his company. She followed him to the slope almost a bit too close. "Oh.. yes. I've only been Woven for a few weeks.." She blushed again and shook her fur. She gently laid next to Cinead and placed her rabbit in front of her paws. "Well.. I'm looking for something. and I have a feeling it might be here.. well here in the firelands." The Nahtil smiled at Cinead then turned her gaze to the scene around her. It was beautiful to her. "This is a Beautiful spot to eat." She commented while being enthralled with the landscape.

krusnik05
I'm back in the hospital, but at least I can post here again!! :3

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 7:01 pm
Chii Hakubi
I hope you are doing well. I'm currently limited because of finals and projects due this week

Cinead listened attentively to Chii's words, nodding in understanding. Laying down then turning his head around to take the rabbit from his back to place in front of him, the Tah looked over at the lovely Nan with a slight smile. "Aye, tis a beautiful spot te eat. One of the best to be honest but then one wouldn't expect that from the fire tribe. We still have a healthy earthen land though they are warmer than the coolness of the grass further down from here." The Tah nudged Chii's shoulder with his own lightly. "Come now, ye must eat as I am curious te know what it is ye are looking for in this area. There is so much goodness here, I believe ye will like it."  

krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Chii Hakubi

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 7:39 pm
Chii purred a little at the soft nudge, then caught herself and blushed hard enough to turn her nose redish. She nodded at Cinead and the tucked into the rabbit in front of her. It was delicious! She had never had rabbit before, the little buggers were to fast to catch. With some more practice maybe she will improve her hunting skills. She picked her head up and licked the blood from her muzzle. "This is great! Thank you so much!" she exclaimed and went back to eating.

krusnik05
I totally forgot to quote you on this one >.< sorry!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:51 am
As soon as Chii had finished most of her rabbit she picked her head up and licked the blood from her muzzle. She began licking her right paw and wiping her muzzle, trying to clean herself better. "Well..." she began between licks and wiping her face, "I'm looking for something.." the Nah stopped cleaning herself for a moment. "I've been searching for it since I awoken in the forest of the earth tribe." She looked over and smiled at Cinead, a sweet smile that was probably ruined by the remaining blood stains on her muzzle and paws.

krusnik05
I'm back in the hospital with internet. I'm hoping i can get net at home soon too. :3

Chii Hakubi

krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:24 pm
Chii Hakubi
/quote]

The Tahtil nodded as he ate into his rabbit while Chii did as well. While she spoke he crunched on the bones then finished up his meal to lick his paws slowly. The male's ears perked to up in curiosity as he looked over to her. "I understand. I wonder what it is that you are searching for.....but I truly do hope you find it, Chii." He said then lounged from the meal that filled his belly and the good companionship. "What about these lands draw ye here, Chii? How would ye describe it?" For some reason or another the male found it interesting that he wanted to hear what she had to say about that as he left the desert to come here in search of community but something else about the community is what he needed too.

[ RP Zone ] The Ring of Fire

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff