Welcome to Gaia! ::

ashdown

Back to Guilds

rp guild for the community "ashdown" 

Tags: magical, realism, roleplay 

Reply ashdown
[prp] set my teeth in the silver of the moon [alexis/zac] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:06 am
Autumn's apartment, Alexis decided, was infinitely too easy to break into.

Then again -- they did have a key, and she'd never changed the lock even after things had started disappearing, so ultimately one of them was probably at fault? But it also, probably, wasn't Alexis. (A lot of things were their fault -- Autumn and Zac's disappearing valuables amongst them - but security wasn't their forte. Lockpicking was, but that was the opposite.)

Besides. Smith was out. They'd seen her leave the building - she wouldn't be back for a while, would she? It was a work day, and they had things to gather, because she somehow had never managed to comprehend Alexis didn't deserve it. It was okay. She'd figure it out someday.

They hadn't seen Bantock leave, but if he got in their face they'd hurt him. That wasn't even a question.

Alexis leaned over a drawer, resisting the urge to bite their tongue, and got to work.

endejester
title is an e.e. cummings poem because im ******** predictable

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:14 am
He knew it wasn’t Autumn, the door took too long to open, he had two things in his favor to see how this played out, his tendency not to be noticed, and the spell that America had helped him cast on his necklace. He opted not to try the necklace at this time and simply leaned back into a corner to watch, doing little more than staying quiet and seeing what their interloper was going to do.

After a moment he, as quietly as he could; and pulled out his phone and set it to record. He counted his blessings that he was wearing his favorite necklaces.

Daekie
Not going to argue nice poems <3 -sorry Zac is being mean XD

endejester
Crew

Feral Cat

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:45 am
Alexis looks small, in a baggy black hoodie and dark jeans; they have a satchel at their side, and a wrist brace peeking out from under their left sleeve. But they move through the drawers with the air of someone who knows what they're looking for - a silver necklace makes a quick appearance in their hands before it disappears into the satchel, deeming everything else in that space not worth it.

They haven't noticed Zac, of course, because without prior knowledge it's so terribly hard to know he's there.

endejester
lol alexis will probably break his phone when they notice. or hurt him AND break his phone. sorry zac you chose the worst time to be at your own home

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 2:05 pm
Eyes narrowed at watching the theft. He considered just texting Jerimiah and arranging a quiet ‘pick up’ but he didn’t want to have to explain how he’d been standing there recording without being noticed.

Instead he chose a spot to put the phone back into his pocket and looked around for something unpleasant to throw. They’d given them a –key- and the results were repeated thefts? Oh HELL no.

The only thing that came to mind though was a can of ‘Pam’ – it smelled awful but it was safer than finding anything like bug spray. He tiptoed to the kitchen and back, the can, set out for breakfast cooking in hand.

“That’s my damned NECKLACE” He said to draw attention towards himself, and as soon as he could see what he had little doubt would be a startled gaze, compressed the pam spray option.

Daekie
Sorry!! I hope this is ok XD

endejester
Crew

Feral Cat

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 2:23 pm
Alexis didn't look startled -- that would have been Zac's first clue something was off, because as soon as they heard the outraged cry, they dropped to their knees and darted to the side. Why couldn't their life ever be easy.

It was really a shame he was there. They hadn't wanted to get into a fight.

(But stupid boys got what they deserved.)

They looked up at him when he'd stopped holding down the spray, eyes cold, one hand wrapped white-knuckled around the strap of their satchel. "'m tryin' to make a livin', Bantock. If you don't want to go to the hospital, y'don't tell anyone - not even Smith - and you let me do what I do best." They bared their teeth at him, shark-like, and tilted their head so that he was more on their right side -- blind spot. Bad spot. He'd be easier to stop, this way.

endejester

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:30 pm
“This is not how you make a living! This is how you go to jail! You’re lucky I didn’t grab the pepper spray! Drop it and GO!” He did something he hadn’t done in a while, a ‘pinch’, hands free and aggravating.

“If you don’t want to go to jail, because I –will- tell Jeremiah, then you’ll drop it and go” He repeated He shouldn’t perhaps be so surprised by the aggravation, not after when they first met around Pax, but it was unnerving to have it directed towards him.

Daekie

endejester
Crew

Feral Cat

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:50 pm
Alexis barely winced at the 'pinch' - there was an uncanny, ugly gleam in their eyes as they shifted up to full height (only 5'3", still shorter than Zac), a low growl in their throat. "Y'didn't listen to me, Bantock. I am sick and ******** tired of people not -- listening -- to -- me."

They wouldn't need a knife, unless he showed unforeseen powers - but it was still in their pocket. Trustworthy as always.

They dropped the bag on the ground, one foot placed on it stubbornly, razor-teeth bared in a scowl. "You want it? Come and get it."

endejester

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:18 pm
“Yeah… no not with those teeth.” Zac shook his head firmly. “That’s like jumping into the waiting jaws of the raptor. Do you really think beating me up is going to –stop- me from telling someone? Because I don’t know if you know my Guardian, he’s not going to stop if he sees someone attacked me, he’s going to want an answer and he’s going to get one! AND Autumn! She said you were doing better, but apparently you want to just throw that away!!”

Daekie

endejester
Crew

Feral Cat

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:24 pm
Alexis stiffens -- he's hit a nerve, apparently -- their fists clench, unclench, clench again. "Autumn doesn't know anythin'. I'm just doin' what I always do - I'm tired of people treatin' me like I'm a nice person who's just all broken up inside." That comes out in an ugly sneer, their shoulders taut, their teeth digging gouges into their lips.

"Like I said. You want your s**t back? I don't move until you do, and if I leave I take it with me. Sure it'd fetch a meal's worth, yeah?"

endejester

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:28 pm
“You wanted a meal, ask, I’d have cooked!! You want to get fleeced at some thrift store, steal from someone else!!” He snapped and then looked at the Pam container.
Won’t move till he did?

FINE.

He chucked the container.

Daekie

endejester
Crew

Feral Cat

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:33 pm
"<******** you," Alexis spits, their eyes shining with what might be tears, kicking the satchel back behind them as they push off from the floor - the canister glances off their shoulder, and they falter, but it's alright. Everything else they might be bad at, but this is something they know how to do.

It's nice to not pretend they're so gentle at heart.

They're aiming to knock him into the wall, to knock him down, any of those -- to get a good grip on his wrists, at least, to hold him tight so he can't hurt them back.

endejester

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:38 pm
Their first goal, the wall is a success, a forced exhalation makes almost as much sound as the thud against the old building’s wall.

There were tears at the corners of Zac’s strange eyes, if it was from the impact or because of this betrayal it was harder to say.
“All you had… to do, was ASK!” He snapped, But he wasn’t offering violence, not even here pinned to the wall.

Daekie

endejester
Crew

Feral Cat

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:48 pm
"Shut the ******** up, you make me ******** sick-" Alexis drives their knee up into his chest, hands tight around his wrists - there are tears in their eyes, too, being rapidly blinked away and smearing down their freckled cheeks. "I hate people like you! You always think you know - ******** - best for me!" With each punctuation, they pull back their leg and repeat the motion, waiting to feel something break under their ministrations. Ribs hurt. Alexis knows ribs hurt.

Ribs hurt first. And then they go onto the rest.

endejester

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:10 pm
Zac wouldn’t know why the blows were so strong, but he certainly felt the difference. A few impacts and there was a distinct explosion of pain as at least one rib cracked under the impact. Instinct makes him curl into himself to try and guard against the blows.

If he had any coherent argument it was bludgeoned out of him at least for a moment.

“Hss-STOp!” He groaned. “Y-you don’t have t-to do this!”

Daekie

endejester
Crew

Feral Cat

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:20 pm
"Yes I ******** do," Alexis breathed out, "because none of you will believe I'm a bad person unless I do this, don't you get it?" They kneed him one more time for good measure, blood dripping down their face, their bottom lip caught between their teeth.

"Whoever finds you, Bantock, I don't care what you say. If Autumn wants me, I'll do this to her too." They released one wrist, for a second, half-horrified and staring at their own hand - but the moment passed, and they took his upper arm and wrenched -
"Don't you get it, Bantock? I'm a bad person."

endejester

ashdown

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas