[PRP] Let's Get Spooky [Zac/Juniper] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kolina

Inquisitive Agent

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 6:08 pm
As it turned out, Juniper had absolutely nothing to wear for party/seance gig tonight at Liam's. How she ended up going to the event, she wasn't sure, but she was RSVP'd and accounted for. The problem was, she didn't have anything to wear. Again. What the hell is with Ashdown parties requiring extravagant wear? Thankfully, she also found out that Zac was also going and, after a conversation, Zac had invited her to his place to pick something out to wear and get ready together.

It had turned into a godsend for Juniper, because she had been staring at the little black dress she had purchased for the ball, but that was far from being appropriate.

She had tossed Zac a message when she was on her way over. In a bag slung across her shoulder she had some make-up, hair accessories and styling tools, and whatever else she thought would be necessary. With everything in order, she was standing outside his door, pushing the doorbell and waiting to be let in.

To be honest, she had no idea what to expect out of Zac's wardrobe, but anything had to be better than what her own options were.

When the door opened, Juniper smiled. "Hey, Zac!"

endejester

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 6:32 pm
“Hey! I got a dress set aside for you! “ He said sounding excited for her even if she hadn’t yet seen what he’d picked out of his closet.
“Come on in!! It’s black, I hope that’s ok… but I figured that ‘A’ we are going to see Mister Noor. And after the ball that’s a little, well –“ He waved his hand dismissing it.

Honestly he’d debated if he should accept at all given the last formal invitation that he’d received. But, maybe they would be lucky and no one would get murdered.

If they were going to though, they were going to look good doing it.

“I’m so glad you asked about dresses, I need help with mine.”

Kolina

endejester
Crew

Feral Cat

Kolina

Inquisitive Agent

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 6:39 pm
"OH! Even better. You took the choice from me. You have no idea how bad I can be at making decisions when it comes to dresses." She laughed as she followed him into the apartment. "But you're right, after the last event we saw him at, I think wearing black is perfect. Plus, it's Halloween. Might as well keep with the holiday! I am excited to see what you chose though!"

She deposited her bag on a chair in the living room. "I am here to help you with whatever I can! You're seriously helping me out with offering to let me borrow a dress for you."

Opening her bag she pulled out a smaller make-up bag. "I brought all of my make-up too. Even some of my stage stuff, just in case we decided to go a bit extreme on that end." She winked. "But, yea. Whatever I have here you're free to use. I've brought some curling irons, straighteners, pretty much whatever I could shove into this bag without making it bust."

Endejester

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 6:45 pm
“Ok! Close your eyes.” He said setting her down on the edge of his bed. “I want to see your reaction to it as a whole, okay?” He said and pulled out the dress, holding it up as carefully as he could to showcase the whole affair. He’d have to adjust the waist on the corset, for while it was intended to give him more an hourglass, she already had a feminine form and the chest, well he’d have to teach her how to fluff comfortably in it but still.

“Okay… look.” He said “Tell me what you think.”

Kolina

endejester
Crew

Feral Cat

Kolina

Inquisitive Agent

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 6:51 pm
Juniper did as requested. Eyes shut she perched on the edge of Zac's bed and waited excitedly for the ok. She could hear the rustling of fabric and nearly peaked, but held herself back. When Zac finally told her to, she snapped her eyes open and her jaw nearly hit the floor. "Damn. Just. Damn!" She said, as she took in the whole affair. The black, leather corseted top with all of the intricate detail was just amazing.

"I need to borrow clothes from you more often if this is any indication what your wardrobe has in it!" She got up from the bed to get a closer look at the whole thing. The skirted bottom was sheer, and flowy. A perfect softness to balance out the more edgy corset. "Yep. You, my friend, have fantastic taste. I am super excited!"

"Now I have to ask, if you're putting me in that, what are you wearing?"

endejester

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:08 pm
“What can I say, when I want to dress up I want to dress up.” He said flushing.
“And that corset, it really helps if I want to look a little more…” He waved his hands to indicate.

“Which I don’t always but, yeah…. Umm this is what I’m wearing.” He fished in his closet and pulled out a dress that was a mix of galaxy print satin in deep purples, rich pinks, soft golds and blue-greys that rather suited the colors stained into his hair, with a a lacy layer that made it likely to be flattering even on Zac’s slender frame.

Kolina

endejester
Crew

Feral Cat

Kolina

Inquisitive Agent

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:14 pm
Oh, she could certainly see how the corseted top could make anyone look like they had something going on, on top. Juniper had been blessed once, for a show, and got to wear a corset, but hers had been the undergarment type. This was just...yep. "Let's just say I am excited for tonight now, just or the dress." she laughed.

As Zac fished for his dress, Juniper audibly gasped a bit when the garment was pulled out. "********. We are going to be so hot tonight. And, it's official, I will need to play in your closet. You have some amazing pieces in there."

"Alright, so. We've got about..." She glanced at her phone which she pulled form her back pocket. "About 3 hours. Should be more than enough time for us to just take our time and enjoy getting ready."

"Now, what were you planning to do with you hair?" She eyed, Zac's multi-colored tresses, trying to picture the perfect style for the wow dress he was going to be wearing.

Endejester

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:18 pm
“I… wasn’t sure how crazy I wanted to make it.” He said tugging at an end of his hair.
“I thought of leaving part of it down, and then just twisting part into a bun over the rest; maybe a fancy comb? I don’t have a lot of them but it’s…” he waved his hands.

“I was – I was pondering make up too though.” He admitted. “I can sort of do a cat’s eye but I don’t normally do much else.”

Kolina

endejester
Crew

Feral Cat

Kolina

Inquisitive Agent

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:27 pm
"Alrighty then! You provided the dress and now I will take care of your make-up and hair. I may have something with me to use in your hair to make it look more fancy. I agree, we don't wanna go too crazy since the dress is so eye-catching already. Otherwise you'll just look overdone. So, basic hair, and make-up....hmmm..." She stood there, looking at Zac, the dress, then back at Zac. "I think I've got some purples and blues that will match that dress perfectly. A nice subtle cat-eye and a nude lip perhaps..." She waved a hand. "We've got time to figure it out."

"So, how shall we do this? Make-up first, dresses then hair? Dresses then make-up and hair?" Juniper herself tended to do make-up first when she knew exactly what she was doing. Tonight was a special case. Though, wandering around in the dresses for longer than necessary could wrinkle them.

endejester

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:33 pm
“D…dresses and then make up and hair I think, that way nothing we do when putting on the dresses will mess up the hair or make up, and nothing will rub onto the fabrics.” He said after a moment’s thought.

“And…because of Mogget I do have a lint roller, because black dress, white cat.”
“A-are you okay for shoes? Im not sure any of mine would fit you well.” He fretted.

Kolina

endejester
Crew

Feral Cat

Kolina

Inquisitive Agent

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:41 pm
"Perfect. Dresses it is then. Probably the best choice to keep them clean." She walked into the living room to grab her bag and returned promptly.

At the mention of a white cat Juniper grinned. "I get you there. I've got my own white mischief maker and usually tote around a lint roller." To prove her point she pulled out the item in question.

"As for shoes..." She dug around in her bag. "I brought along some basic t-strap heels. I figured black would go with anything, so it's why I brought them. A perfect choice, it seems."

"Alrighty, so I am not a bashful person, I don't mind changing in here with you since we're both obviously going to need help. If you'd rather though I can go into the other room or bathroom or whatever." She shrugged. "Being a theatre person I've gotten over body bashfulness, but I know not everyone is like that."

endejester

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:53 pm
He hesitated, uncertain. He didn’t show off his body sans cloths to any great degree but…

“L-let me at least get the skirt on.” He said. “I-it’s not that I mind anyone else’s body, it’s just mine sometimes honestly. I mean I don’t hate it but, I don’t love it either.”
“I mean…how about this… You turn around and I’ll just et the skirt on, and we can go from there?”

Kolina

endejester
Crew

Feral Cat

Kolina

Inquisitive Agent

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:12 pm
Juniper nodded. "Not a problem at all." With that she turned her back on him, to allow him the privacy he needed to get changed into the skirt. Meanwhile she began removing her own layers of clothing, mentally thanking herself for having put on nude colored underwear. They shouldn't show much if at all under the shear skirt. After all, it definitely wasn't as see through as the dress she had worn at the ball.

"Fair warning, when you turn around, I am down to my undies and bra." She laughed. "Just didn't want you to be surprised."

She would have turned and grabbed the dress, but considering that was in the direction Zac was, and she didn't want to turn around until he was ok with it, she instead busied herself with her bag and pulling out her shoes for the dress.

endejester

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:35 pm
“I’m um, I’m good when you’re ready.” He let her know, the skirt having been comfortably rested on his hips, a little boney. He worked his arm through the longer sleeve of the dress. Even shirtless he had an air of androgyny, which would have pleased him.

“I’m sort of nervous.” He admitted.

Kolina

endejester
Crew

Feral Cat

Kolina

Inquisitive Agent

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:53 pm
Juniper stood up and turned when allowed. Zac was very a thin man, but certainly it worked in his favor with the flare of clothing he preferred. After all, his skinnier form and lack of super pronounced masculine features meant he was quite androgynous.

"Nervous about the party?" She questioned as she retrieved the dress from the bed. Like Zac, she started by pulling the skirt on first and she mentally thanked him for being as thin as he was since the skirt was going to fit like a charm around her waist when she clipped it closed. "It's not in Other Ashdown, so I think it'll be fine."

This point would have been perfect to bring up the information she had learned about Liam, but if Zac was nervous already, maybe she shouldn't say anything?

"Do you think he has some sort of ulterior motive for this little gathering?"

With the skirt clipped she looked down at the corset. Bra is definitely coming off for that.

Endejester

ashdown

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces