Reply ashdown
[prp] dog walk (shun&blue) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

moonjavas

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 8:59 pm
Blue decided to walk his dogs on the one morning when the rain wasn't exactly rain so much as a fine gray mist. That wasn't his mistake. His mistake was the moment that he saw a bird catch flight in the air and his hand loosened on the leashes of Victor and Trinket. His mistake was in giving them the headway they needed to barrel off towards the one other person on the path. His mistake was not realizing it soon enough and yelping at the sight.

A canadian eskimo dog wasn't much of a threat to anyone. But a great pyrenees sprinting down a misty park path in the middle of the morning like a lumbering giant on a mission was quite a scare to a most.

Blue wouldn't reach in time to stop the carnage of slobber or great paws or wet nose. But damn if he didn't try.

Shun was in for a weird morning.

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 9:05 pm
Shun didn't spend all of his training time in Other Ashdown. He still did some more 'normal' things now and then. This morning, he thought it was nice enough to be out jogging in the park. It was a good idea, he felt.

While he was out, going along the path, he heard some rapid... steps? He furrowed his brow, glancing over his shoulder to see what was coming in his direction. The detective first saw one dog, an eskimo dog, and he was able to deftly dodge out of its way. Unfortunately for him, he failed to avoid the much bigger bundle of fluff.

"s**t!" he cursed as he went down, barreled over by the lumbering beast.

elkbones

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

moonjavas

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 9:33 pm
"Victor," Blue said, slowing to a stop next to the lumbering dog and the man that had gone down with him, "That's really rude."

The Great Pyrenees didn't seem to mind his owners admonishment, too busy sticking his nose everywhere on Shun in search of food before covering the mans face in dog slobber. Blue could have stopped it if he wanted to. The leash was back in his hands. But really, this was the most entertainment he'd gotten in days.

"Victor," Blue said again, "halt. Hacke."

The dog, admonished, sat back and down, right on top of Shun.

"I'm sorry," Blue said mildly. "My dog is terribly rude."

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 9:50 pm
Now Shun wasn't entirely certain what the dog's intentions were when it knocked him over, so he instinctively brought his arms up to protect his throat, should it be trying to bite him for whatever reason. But instead of gnashing teeth ready to rip him to shreds, he just had one very slobbery tongue coating his face with drool.

Its owner was nearby, thankfully, calling the canine off.

Well. Sort of. He grunted out lowly as it planted itself right down onto his chest.

"Can you... please... get this dog off of me?" he grumbled, trying to wipe the drool from his face.

Elkbones

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

moonjavas

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 10:17 pm
"I think that is a matter of you asking politely," Blue teased in return. Trinket sat at his heels politely, nose raised to the air and sniffing at Shun with genuine curiosity, even though her older brother of sorts seemed to have the lead in dibs.

"Just kidding," Blue added eventually, and whistled. Victor growled, a soft noise of disapproval, but climbed and lumbered off of Shun to sit at Blue's heels as he offered the other man a hand to pull him to his feet.

"I am sorry," he added, though he did not sound quite sorry at all, "Victor has a mind of his own when I'm distracted."

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 10:27 pm
Shun shot the kid a sort of dirty look. But once the dog was off of him, he slowly started to get back up to his feet, taking its owner's hand to pull himself up. Once he was standing again, he dusted off and looked himself over. The only thing that was really damaged was his dignity.

"Might want to be more careful. I doubt a kid or elderly person would be able to take him barreling into them as well," he stated, looking down at the pair of dogs. The big one didn't quite know his size and strength, was his guess. Friendly dogs were great and all, but even they could be hazardous in their own right.

Elkbones

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

moonjavas

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 10:35 pm
Blue raised an eyebrow at the dirty look, but otherwise didn't say a thing. Shun was far taller than him when he was standing, at least eight inches, and Blue felt a twinge of irritation in him at that. Victor, meanwhile, stood and panted pleasantly.

"He knows better than to barrel into small children my size at the very least," Blue said, reaching to run his fingers through the Great Pyrenees hair. "I've taught him not to run me over, if nothing else. Trinket learns faster than this one. And you must have smelled nice."

He paused, collecting the leashes with delicate fingers, and squinted up at Shun.

"I'm Blue," he said, by way of introduction. "I've never seen you around before."

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 10:44 pm
This kid was... short to say in the least. But maybe he was still growing. Hard to say.

"Well there is that, then," he huffed. There was no real harm done here, but he was still mildly irritated at getting knocked over like that. For a moment, he legitimately thought he was being attacked.

There was a slight tilt of his head at the comment of not really having seen him around prior.

"Detective Shun Kuroda," he stated in turn, "And I get that a lot."

Not as much now, but as seen here he still received that comment every now and then. He wondered if there was a threshold for when that would stop in this town.

Elkbones

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

moonjavas

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 10:51 pm
He was not still growing. Shun had it very wrong.

Blue smirked at the detective, rocking back and forth on his heels. He should have worn the seven inch ones. He was beginning to regret the choice for flats.

"Shun Kuroda," Blue repeated thoughtfully. "Did you transfer here? I've been gone for awhile, but I would remember you, I'd like to think. It's a small enough town." He patted Victor's head again.

"This is Victor," he added, "And that's Trinket."

He paused. "I'm not new in town, but I haven't been here in some time and everything is weird now. Not like, the cats mysteriously vanish sometimes and no one can find them weird but like, what the ******** is actually going on is this silent hill weird."

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 11:03 pm
"Yes, more or less," Shun shrugged. It wasn't technically a transfer officially, but it was easier to say that was the case, "I came in about a half year ago."

He had already been in Ashdown that long. It was a little wild to think about. A lot has gone down since he first arrived here. It had been one hell of a ride, to say in the least, which was not something he expected in the slightest when he first came into town.

As the two dogs were introduced, he looked down at them both individually.

"What exactly have you heard or seen around here?" he asked, legitimately curious. He wasn't sure if Blue had encountered something in person or if he was talking about the weird a** weather and... the new development in the forest.

elkbones

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

moonjavas

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 11:14 pm
"Nothing really," Blue remarked, "I just keep getting stuck in this weird place where every block is empty that I know should be busy. It's literally Silent Hill, and I hated that game. And then I'll just walk around a corner and be back - do you know how annoying that is?"

Victor stood up and leaned against Blue's leg. It was quite a sight - the dog easily reached up to his waist and his big tongue lolled as he stared up at Shun, pleading for pets. Blue himself was ruffled and stared at Shun, eyes crinkled in distaste.

"One time I got stuck for three hours. I missed practice. My coach yelled at me until I just gave up listening, and then he yelled even more. I wasn't deliberately trying to skip even and I still got blamed. If you pet him, he'll stop trying to slobber all over your hand."

Blue's eyes rolled skywards.

If he wanted the Junior Grand Prix gold, he couldn't keep getting stuck in the weird place with no people and strange things that didn't look at all like they were supposed to. Not to mention that he didn't have time for that kind of Silent Hill s**t.

"Maybe it was a mistake to move back," He added, and sighed.

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 11:39 pm
Oh. He was like them. A dreamer.

Shun glanced down at the dog that was now looking at him pleadingly. He gave him a light pat on the head, then furrowed his brow at the young man before him.

"Hate to break it to you, but that may be your best bet in avoiding that. Stick around and you are bound to get yourself stuck in more situations involving the Other side. And you may notice crazier things happening around there, and with yourself," he warned.

elkbones

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

moonjavas

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 12:01 am
Victor took what he could get and stuck Shun's mouth in his hand when he tried to pull away. It wasn't a bite, but a full on slobber that demanded more pets.

"Other side?" Blue asked, staring at Shun. "So what, are you telling me this is Silent Hill after all?" He paused, and added, "And what do you mean, myself? Am I going to grow antlers? I can't grow antlers. The ISU will never accept me. My coaches will have a heart attack."

He really should have just written Shun off as a headcase and gone on with his day, but he knew Ashdown. He knew what he'd seen.

Blue paused, frowning at the other.

"And if I stay, how bad will it get?"

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:21 am
"You might," Shun stated flatly. Autumn came to mind... as well as Thorne, "Though it is not guaranteed."

He looked around briefly, making sure no one else was nearby. Even then, he still dropped his voice down a little, "What I am about to say is going to sound crazy as all hell. But basically... magic is real. And there is effectively a sort of hidden battle going on. The longer you stay, the more likely magic will affect you. This can come in the form of some minor physical transformations... or special abilities. And that is just what is capable on this side. In Other Ashdown... the limits are practically nonexistent."

To help demonstrate this, he looked off to the side, spotting a twig on the ground about fifteen feet away or so. He held his hand out, and the twig came floating on towards him. He didn't pluck it out of the air, and instead moved it towards Blue, letting it remain hovering over his hand.

"So some amazing s**t can happen. But it is also very dangerous. I know you said you have been away for awhile, but have you heard about what happened at Blackfriar's earlier this year?"

Elkbones

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

moonjavas

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 11:45 am
Blue stared incredulously at Shun. This guy was a detective? What kind of s**t was he detecting? God. Blue felt an enormous amount of anxiety bullet up in him - he'd already had the weird teeth thing happen. He didn't need anything else.

"You do sound crazy," Blue responded, his voice a little bit chilly, "But I grew up in Ashdown, so I don't think you are. Is Other Ashdown the crappy empty place? I don't have time for Silent Hill."

Blue swung one leg over Victor when the dog made to grab at the twig, and the dog wiggled loosely, making a strange and muted little 'bwoof' of annoyance at being thwarted. Trinket, however, tilted her head back and sniffed the air, like something was making a racket but the dog couldn't tell what.

"What, the CDC case? It was in the news I mean..." Blue stared up at Shun. "What actually happened? I heard a lot of people got jacked up."

Blade Kuroda

ashdown

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces