azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:34 pm
Jeremiah had saw the report that had been put in as well as saw his notes about what had been carried out. It was, in all honesty, a little reassuring that the fetch that had taken over his life for nearly two months had not done only horrible things.

There was a lot of good he had done (and with an ease that Jeremiah would have envied but now had himself).

Still with all the rain and the seismic activity, as well as the disappearance of the Shore mansion, the now Chief of Police was heading towards where Vega's van had been moved.

This time he had an umbrella and was holding it to stop himself from getting entirely water logged before he knocked on the van door.

"Vega?" he called out.

Peppermint 5offee

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 9:19 am
She was actually awake this time, holding a cup of coffee in her hand. (By no means was this a fresh cup, she got it last night so it could get cold and she could drink it in the morning.) Vega was sitting up in the back of hoopty van, looking like she was just waking up. Her eyes were even still puffy. Blankets pooled around her hips, but this time she had clothes on and her hair was put up in a lazy bun on the very top of her hair.

The knock made her look up sharply before she yawned and moved the shirt again and stared at Jeremiah before shrugging. Quickly, the side door slid open and she scooted back a bit so she didn't get soaking wet first thing in the morning.

"Come on in."

azuredreams

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 11:22 pm
Jeremiah blinked, not quite sure he was prepared to see a mostly asleep and not properly punkish looking Vega. Not that he missed a beat, ducking his head down and stepping into the van and finding a seat on what looked like an old milk carton.

He had to, he was tall.

"I suppose this means the coffee in my car is going to go to waste." Since she was already drinking some (and there was no chance he ever would; she had seen him make faces at coffee before).

Peppermint Coffee

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 11:27 pm
"Uh, no? I want it. It's hot." She showed him the cold coffee and then just shrugged a little. "What's with you and comin' here super early before a girl can get ready anyway?" As long as he didn't start making demands or reciting law to her, she was pretty low-key content with the way things were right now.

"My van's moved. Someone else complain?"

azuredreams

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 11:42 pm
"No one has complained, Vega." Jeremiah just looked at her, though he thankfully did not sigh. He did think about it. "It's more a personal visit than an official one but first-"

His hand raised, a single finger raised as he leaned to open the door. Jeremiah's vehicle was not that far away but he had already abandoned his umbrella to right outside the van.

Thankfully he remembered that Vega had been at the ball, though he did not know what had become of her during it.

Still he was tired of being drenched and, in a faint glimmer, the man disappeared from the milk carton and (if she looked) he would have appeared in his vehicle. A beat later he was back on the milk carton, holding the coffee out to her and then sliding the van door shut.

Peppermint Coffee

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 8:52 am
She relaxed a bit when he said no one complained. They better not. This van is old and barely survived the move the first time.

As she sat there, her eyes started to water. Slowly she pushed a hand to her eye and in the same instant, Jeremiah basically completely disappeared and she opened her mouth and looked around. Slowly she looked at the car, but it wasn't quick enough. Now he was back on the milk carton and had coffee in his hand.

"What the actual HELL?!" She was awake now. Teal colored eyes stared at Jeremiah like he'd grown an extra head. "What did you do? Where did you go?"

azuredreams

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 10:55 am
"To the car and back." Jeremiah replied. "You'll have to forgive me, I'm thoroughly done with the rain and took advantage of a few particular traits."

At least on this side but the other side wasn't raining anymore either.

"You were at the ball ..." Jeremiah's head tilted, studying her. "... have you actually been to the other side again?"

Peppermint Coffee

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 11:13 am
"I had like some wine or something in excessive amounts and past out! Like, I don't know what went on..." She studied his face for a while in silence before taking the coffee and taking a sip at it.

It was way too early for this. She was dreaming. She had to be, right? No if she were dreaming she'd be in a huge studio apartment filled with art and on a super soft feather bed with a dog next to her.

"...What do you mean 'other side'? Is this Punk'd? Is that still at thing?"

Now she was looking around for camera crews or something. There's no way he just vanished and reappeared.

azuredreams

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 2:28 pm
Jeremiah actually let out a sigh, though he resisted his old desire to smooth a hand down his face. Mostly because she was not the first that might have been drunk on fae wine at the ball to the point they passed out. Thankfully at least she had gotten home uninjured.

"This isn't a prank, Vega, you know me." Just leave out that with the right person he absolutely was trouble. "Let me try this again, and please answer it: were you having odd dreams? About another Ashdown that was raining all the time like it is here now? Empty streets, dark corners, the sun never came out."

Peppermint Coffee

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 2:32 pm
Listening to his words, Vega drank the coffee and thought back to her dreams. Just because he was some weird magician didn't mean she wasn't going to drink coffee he so carefully picked up for her. She might be addicted.

"...I mean. Yeah? I thought it was just from wishing it'd rain more often," she muttered. One of her hands went to the stud she had next to her lip and twisted it a little. "...So I'm guessing 's not a dream in the... usual sense of the word?"

azuredreams

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 2:37 pm
"The next question is ... are you still dreaming about it? The rain has stopped now, hasn't it?"

Jeremiah's lips twitched a little because she drank the coffee. Thankfully his addiction was tea, not coffee. Never coffee.

"In any case, no, it is not a dream in the usual sense of the word. That is the place where the ball was held and somewhere that you can go to while awake."

Peppermint Coffee

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 7:16 pm
She's not wasting perfectly good coffee because suddenly Jeremiah was a ******** X-men. Coffee was too sacred.

"...I ...don't know.." She blinked as he asked the question and then tilted her head. "You interrupted my dream again." Vega's eyes narrowed and then just sighed again. "...I mean. I think I do but I'm not like... 100% sure. Why? 's it mean?"

azuredreams

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 9:38 pm
"You were at the ball, Vega, you saw all the strange things- admittedly, only a few of them before you were incapacitated on faerie wine." There was a certain level of amusement in that regard.

"The short version? There's another town, just like ours, where magic exists. You can go there, if you want, just like I can."

Peppermint Coffee

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 12:19 am
"Look, I didn't know it was faerie wine, okay?" Her cheeks were colored. She could handle her liquor! Normally.

Okay, she'd heard of weird things before, and she knew normal people wouldn't believe him... She did just watch him disappear and reappear out of absolutely nowhere. "....Seems.. fun but... what's the catch?"

azuredreams

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 10:13 pm
"Just be a little more wary next time, alright?" Jeremiah was legitimately concerned because Vega could have not come back.

"The catch?" There was a snort. "Part of the catch is that it's responsible for all the strange weather we're having." The endless rain, the tremors, the Shore mansion disappearing ...

Peppermint Coffee

ashdown

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces