Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AMItotic
Crew

Nebulous Trash

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:27 am

User Image
What's up guys, it's AMItotic. I'm a guest artist and I do premades, quest-fairies, and growths. Thank you for taking time to stop by!

Now let's get to the important part: OCs.

My status is currently: working through the queue.

Terms of Service

By using me as your artist, you agree to these terms:

• If the character is a premade, please do not take credit for the design! You don't have to give me credit, but if you'd like you can either link the main thread or credit me at my tumblr.
  • You are allowed to redress and redesign characters how you see fit. Likewise, you are free to use your Ashdown art for any banners or graphics you'd like to make. I will also keep these rights, and have the ability to use any pieces as part of a portfolio.
  • Redistributing or reselling a character is fine, just please don't sell it for anything more than you yourself paid for it.
  • These terms may or may not change. In the event that any of them are updated, I will include the date of change so people know how they are grandfathered in.
  • In general, just...everybody love everybody.
  • New! - 1/6/17 - Please check my queue before contacting me about growths. I try to do these as often as I'm available, which means if I'm not taking growths, that real life has me in its clutches. Thank you for your understanding!

I will not draw:
  • Anything in violation of Gaia's ToS
  • References to smoking of any kind, including paraphernalia
  • Animal companions/props that are more than half the size of the character ((Can discuss on a case-by-case basis))

AMItotic
Crew

Nebulous Trash

AMItotic
Crew

Nebulous Trash

Queue

• July slot
  • July slot

Completed Works

Credits Earned: 12

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:28 am
Growth Form

When I'm available for growths, you may use the following form in this thread:

[b]Character name:[/b] Who's growing? Please include a link to their journal.
[b]Growing to:[/b] What stage is this for?
[b]Specifics:[/b] How has your character changed since last stage? Please include mundane appearance changes (haircuts, losing or gaining weight, growth spurts, scars, visible injuries, etc) and changes caused by their exposure to the magic of Other Ashdown.
[b]Anything else:[/b] Got an approved weapon? Got a prop or animal companion you would like included in the art (artist's discretion)? Got magical powers with a visible effect? Put it here. I work best with visual clothing references, so please include either an outfit you'd like your character drawn in or a couple of separates to choose from. Even just linking to a moodboard or an online store helps!

[url=((link to your requirements page))][b]I did my work.[/b][/url]

[quote="AMItotic"][/quote]

AMItotic
Crew

Nebulous Trash

AMItotic
Crew

Nebulous Trash

Recently Completed

User Image

~RESERVED~

just in case

((you may now post))

AMItotic
Crew

Nebulous Trash

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 7:35 pm
Character name: Temperance Clark
Growing to: Riser
Specifics: lol probably more bags under her eyes. Hair is a bit longer, you can draw it in whatever style - no bangs, pretty straight.
Anything else:
Toyhou.se
Tumblr
Clothing Store (this is actually the clothing store her pre-made self was based off of and luckily, she'd wear all that! Feel free to choose what you like. Or if you wanna draw her in scrubs you can too.)
If you need any more links or anything HMU.

I did my work.
The blue check marks are the rps being used for growth c:

AMItotic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:14 pm
Character name: Juniper Wilcox
Specifics: Juniper's hair has grown, it's now past her shoulder blades. Always seems to have that unkempt beachy look to it. Her upper left arm has a scar on it that runs just below her shoulder to just above her elbow. Very visible when she's in short sleeves. She has slimmed down as well.
Anything else: I'd love if you'd be able to include her violin into the art! She loves playing it! If not her violin than maybe her cat Star? He's long haired, petite, and pure white except for a grey star-like blob over his left ear and green eyes.

For her clothes, have fun with her! She's a free gypsy soul type of person who loves nature, yoga, animals, and just very down to earth. She's bohemian/gyspsy inspired in her clothing as well. The refs will give you ideas to the style I see her in. She does shop at thrift stores a lot. I -do- really want her bare foot though with some sort of foot jewelry and her hair down and to definitely keep her beauty mark. wink Also, her eyes are blue.
Pic refs for outfits: 1 2 3 4 5 6

I did my work.

AMItotic

Kolina

Inquisitive Agent

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 3:08 am
Kolina
Specifics: Juniper's hair has grown, it's now past her shoulder blades. Always seems to have that unkempt beachy look to it. Her upper left arm has a scar on it that runs just below her shoulder to just above her elbow. Very visible when she's in short sleeves. She has slimmed down as well.
Anything else: I'd love if you'd be able to include her violin into the art! She loves playing it! If not her violin than maybe her cat Star? He's long haired, petite, and pure white except for a grey star-like blob over his left ear and green eyes.

For her clothes, have fun with her! She's a free gypsy soul type of person who loves nature, yoga, animals, and just very down to earth. She's bohemian/gyspsy inspired in her clothing as well. The refs will give you ideas to the style I see her in. She does shop at thrift stores a lot. I -do- really want her bare foot though with some sort of foot jewelry and her hair down and to definitely keep her beauty mark. wink Also, her eyes are blue.

I did my work.

AMItotic

Kolina, I just counted your reqs. You only have seven completed RPs marked off for your growth requirements. That puts you three short. Please complete or mark used three RPs before resubmitting your growth request to Ami.

AMItotic
quoting you just so you know

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 7:50 am
Character name: Eve Fitzpatrick
Specifics: I have no idea how her hair works (besides that it's medium curly) and it's always in a different style when I draw her, so do whatever you like in that department.
Anything else: here's a polyvore for outfit ideas!

I did my work.

AMItotic

cibarium
Crew

Noob

Kolina

Inquisitive Agent

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 3:59 pm
Anything else: I'd love if you'd be able to include her violin or some magic into her art. She's going to be sort of druid-like with her magic so plants/weather stuff. Right now she's workign on a quest that will allow her to speed up plant growth. Also, she has a cat named Star. He's long haired, petite, and pure white except for a grey star-like blob over his left ear and green eyes. If you want, feel free to use him as well/instead. I am very open to whatever. Have fun with her!

For her clothes, have fun with her! She's a free gypsy soul type of person who loves nature, yoga, animals, and just very down to earth. She's bohemian/gypsy inspired in her clothing as well. The refs will give you ideas to the style I see her in. She does shop at thrift stores a lot. I -do- really want her bare foot though with some sort of foot jewelry and her hair down and to definitely keep her beauty mark. wink Also, her eyes are blue.

I did my work.

AMItotic
It's right this time, I swear!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 9:00 am
Okay guys, slots are now open! There are three of them this round, so go nuts ((but not too nuts please I am but a humble derp)).

AMItotic
Crew

Nebulous Trash

endejester
Crew

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 9:00 am
Character name: Zac Bantock ‘Mercer’
Growing to: Beyond 2
Specifics: In case you show chest he had some claw marks on his chest from the ‘now never happened’ Blackfriars, his eyes are galaxies thanks to the fairy ball, and he has on his collar bone a ‘tattoo’ - a constellation of eight stars thanks to the nameless right before the void (though tbh I just finished it) - I am also trying to cash in for more stars so that his hair will be galaxy hair.
Anything else: Ideas for clothes? X also longer hair is good! go nuts!!

I did my work.
For clarification since they are just listed not split out the metas were - Fairy Ball, Challenge Week, an Void <3

AMItotic

Slides this in >>

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 9:01 am
Character name: Alexis Tucker
Growing to: Beyond
Specifics: First obvious ability change is gills! Alexis has developed gills visible as what appear as sets of symmetrical bruises when closed on their neck and sides. Lots of scars on their hands/fingers/lower arms from mouth accidents during their tithing, lost weight/gained muscle so they're basically just all lean muscle, and their eyes have gone abyssopelagic -- black sclera, teal-green irises, thin white pupils (feel free to do whatever with their left eye's pupil, they're partially blind in that one). Also, a mouth full of sharky razor murderteeth, very important.
Hydrokinesis -- preferably visible in their art, although how you want to display it is up to you! More Lapis Lazuli-style than waterbending <3

Also wearing an ankle monitor cause the police is bad mmkay.
Anything else:
using hairclips to hold their bangs back -- either these or these, but with color schemes changed to be more appropriate for Alexis razz Hair is in a braid like always -- probably less messy than Riser though!
Outfit here -- overlarge t-shirt tied in the back to be tight, hoodie layered over, dark pants, cool socks (these can honestly be swapped out for any socks you'd like I designed this outfit when I was tired), sneakers. Maybe a necklace from Zac? Alexis likes to borrow his clothes.
Also u said you'd collab w/ Ende but if you still want to do that or not idk?? Up to you my buddo.

I did my work.

AMItotic

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

cibarium
Crew

Noob

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 9:24 am
Character name: Leila
Growing to: BEYOOOOOOND
Specifics: Leila's becoming more psychic and I imagine the lost focus on the material world has made her a little more disheveled hairwise. It's also possible her beta version left her a different wardrobe to work with, so I'm making the outfit totally CC. 8D
Anything else: she has five chickens but the important one is Biscuit, her warg companion-to-be! Biscuit is a lemon orpington hen. She also, of course, has Friend still.

I did my work.

AMItotic

artist services

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas