Welcome to Gaia! ::

Written In Blood ~An RP~

Back to Guilds

The age old battle of Light and Dark has begun. Who will you choose? 

Tags: Blood, Roleplay, Light, Dark, Written 

Reply Light Haven
Meeting Rooms Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BloodyElegantSimplicity
Vice Captain

Adorable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 6:35 am
Simple, empty rooms, devoid of anything besides the rock walls, the tables, and the chairs.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 6:11 pm
Jyccly

User Image
Ƒaiᶇ Şţrⱺᶆ
User Image
Fain stood in front of the Lights tactician's office, fiddling with the package he had bought before reporting. After his most recent encounter with the blonde woman, he spurred him to ask for help searching for his friend. Even though, he wasn't particularly fond of Leon, the tactician was the best person to ask. They knew more about the members than anyone else.He sighed before knocking, announcing his name, and entering. He had a slightly bored expression and noted not much had changed from his last visit here.
"Aeon, I'm back to make my report." He stood in front of the others desk waiting for his attention.

RedWix
Crew

Divine Ship

8,600 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Signature Look 250

Jyccly
Crew

Lightbringer

15,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 6:19 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image
"ᴊᴜꜱᴛɪᴄᴇ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴡɪɴꜱ."
║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█

Leon heard Fain knock on his door shortly after he shifted into his human form, back from a rather...eventful day.
He invited him in, poking his head out from the mountain of books beneath his desk.
"Ah, welcome back, Mister Strom." He said, as he crawled on to his chair, getting comfortable, "Please take a seat."
As Fain took a seat, he tilted his head at him, read to hear his report.

OCC:
RedWix

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 6:27 pm
Jyccly

User Image
Ƒaiᶇ Şţrⱺᶆ
User Image
Fain kept the package on his lap slightly nervous for what he was going to propose later but overall relaxed. "The Darks don't seem to be deviating from their normal scouting patterns." He tilted his head back in thought thinking of what else to report, "I found a pack of wolves that seemed willing to become war dogs. They were intrigued by a particular scent they said I carried. I believed they mentioned that it was a werewolf's scent." He was unsure whether or not to report the blonde woman, but she could be a potential threat in the future even if she did seem pretty harmless. "Oh, and I met a interesting person in some old ruins too. They had the ability to drink someone's life force for energy." He paused in thought and was about to continue when a knock sounded on the door interrupting him.

RedWix
Crew

Divine Ship

8,600 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Signature Look 250

Jyccly
Crew

Lightbringer

15,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 6:49 pm

User Image
"ᴊᴜꜱᴛɪᴄᴇ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴡɪɴꜱ."

Leon's expression remained the same throughout Fain's report.
He was slightly curious about the wolf part though, but resisted the urge to get up and smell Fain.
The last time he was close enough to smell him, Fain smelt of forest and something sweet.
Strawberry. Leon recalled, slightly intoxicated just by thinking about that wonderful scent of Fain's.
Still, Leon had enough self control to maintain his poker face, and thus he let Fain continue speaking without causing a ruckus.
When Fain continued on to speak about someone in the ruins, Leon's mind flashed back to the succubus girl that he had met a few days ago.
Fain was about to continue when a sudden knock sounded from behind them.

"Sir Aeon, 'tis me, the humble messeng'r, Brotato." the person announced.

Leon turned his dark gaze to Fain and then back at the door.

"Come in." He said.

The man named Brotato bowed at Leon and then at Fain, before speaking.

"Valorous sir, i has't cometh to deliv'r this to thee from a sir nam'd jacobi flameb'rn."

He held out the small wolf doll to Leon, who looked at it with a calm expression, before accepting it.

"Thank you." Leon said, as Brotato bowed again.

"Colours me, i shall anon taketh mine own leaveth. has't a valorous day, sirs." He said, as he left.

OCC:
RedWix

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 7:05 pm
Jyccly

User Image
Ƒaiᶇ Şţrⱺᶆ
User Image
The person that walked in was strange, not because they were bald, but because of their extreme ancient and formal language. What really caught Fain's interest though wasn't the person or his speaking habits, but what he had delivered. As a small toy wolf came into the light, his eyes widened in surprise and its familiarity. The man at the bar had last had it, and now it seemed to be that the man was returning the item. Once the bald man had left, Fain would have jumped out of his seat demanding to know how Leon had that, but was instead frozen in his chair. He stared expressionless at Leon except for the deep pain and longing in his eyes. He spoke slightly choked, "I-is that yours Aeon?" He held is breath in an anticipation of his answer.

RedWix
Crew

Divine Ship

8,600 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Signature Look 250

Jyccly
Crew

Lightbringer

15,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 7:14 pm

User Image
"ᴊᴜꜱᴛɪᴄᴇ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴡɪɴꜱ."

Leon, who was now dangling the toy by its nose, turned to look at Fain at the sound of his voice.
"........"
He could sense the anguish in his voice, and the deep longing and hope in his eyes.
Leon kept his steady gaze on Fain for a fraction of second more, before turning it back to the wolf.

"Yes. It is mine."

OCC:
RedWix

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 7:31 pm
Jyccly

User Image
Ƒaiᶇ Şţrⱺᶆ
User Image
He opened and closed his mouth at a loss for words. How did he come into possession of it? He looked away contemplating the new information, "Did someone give it to you. I...I knew someone that had a similar toy." He stared into Leon's eyes trying to read any expression if possible. "It's very important that I find the actual owner of it." He stood up and offered the package to Leon. "I was going to actually ask you a favor, but I'll use it for this information instead. I heard that you had a particular fondness for sweets before."

RedWix
Crew

Divine Ship

8,600 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Signature Look 250

Jyccly
Crew

Lightbringer

15,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 8:10 pm

User Image
"ᴊᴜꜱᴛɪᴄᴇ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴡɪɴꜱ."

Leon leaned forward, catching a whiff of the delicious scent of the package.
Cake.
Strawberry shortcake.
His favorite.
"Nobody gave me the toy." he said, as he stared at the package, before reaching out for it like an eager puppy trying to beg for a dog treat, "It is mine."
He looked up at Leon, tilting his head.
Cake. His expression seemed to say, as if asking for permission to take it from him.

OCC:
RedWix

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 8:31 pm
Jyccly

User Image
Ƒaiᶇ Şţrⱺᶆ
User Image
He pushed the onto Leon's lap. Confused he asked, "That's not possible, it belonged to a Fae and your a human." He glanced down again before looking back up. "It belonged to someone named Orion Valhalla. Are you sure it was given or found somewhere?"Fain was feeling more and more nervous from Leon's lack of information. If he didn't know anything, or it was all just a misunderstanding then Fain wasn't sure what to do. He never found Orion on his travels or met anyone like him. Could he have died? His heart started to race in fear at that thought.

RedWix
Crew

Divine Ship

8,600 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Signature Look 250

Jyccly
Crew

Lightbringer

15,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 8:36 pm

User Image
"ᴊᴜꜱᴛɪᴄᴇ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴡɪɴꜱ."

Leon paused, the package still in his lap.
".........."
He was no longer as interested in the cake as in what Fain was currently saying.
Setting the package to the side, he turned his dark eyes on to him.
There were an abundance of questions swimming in Leon's mind, yet he had to be cautious.
"What is your relationship with 'Orion Valhalla?'" He asked.

That name, once so familiar to him, had faded into obscurity over time.
And he wasn't sure how Fain knew that name.

Have we met before. He thought to himself, staring at the man in front of him, trying to place him in his memories, but unable to.

OCC:
RedWix

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 8:51 pm
Jyccly

User Image
Ƒaiᶇ Şţrⱺᶆ
User Image
"We grew up in the same tribe together." He started pacing across the small office trying to calm himself. "We was often ill treated and shunned by others, but we became friends." A soft smile appeared on Fain's face remembering their time together. "He taught me about animals and how to not scare them away. In exchange, I taught him basic knowledge and sometimes protected him from the other children." Looking up and more serious expression on his face, Fain nodded towards the stuff animal that Leon still had on his desk. "Orion and I have the same toy. It was a way for the us to remember each other."

RedWix
Crew

Divine Ship

8,600 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Signature Look 250

Jyccly
Crew

Lightbringer

15,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 8:56 pm

User Image
"ᴊᴜꜱᴛɪᴄᴇ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴡɪɴꜱ."

Tribe...friends...remember...
Leon repeated Fain's words in his mind, deeply puzzled by this turn of events.
It sounded awfully familiar to him, yet he couldn't put a finger on it.
What was it that made it so...nostalgic to him?
Instead of answering, he simply frowned to himself, looking down at the doll on the desk.
There was something special about the doll; he always knew that, but what was it...?
Why did he keep that doll for so long, without having a reason to?
Leon did not speak, merely staring at the wolf, lost in his thoughts.

OCC:
RedWix

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 9:11 pm
Jyccly

User Image
Ƒaiᶇ Şţrⱺᶆ
User Image
Feeling frustrated at Leon's lack of response to his story. He stopped pacing and stared at the emotionless man that seemed to be ignoring him. Walking over he placed his hands on the human's shoulders. "Aeon do you know anything about Orion Valhalla! I think I saw someone that could be him the other day. It was a blue haired Fae in the living quarters. You know more about the members than anyone else." He shook Leon's shoulders trying to snap him out of his thoughts. This caused the chair ,Leon was sitting awkwardly on, to rock backwards. With Fain's extra weight leaning forward, the chair fell causing Fain to fall as well. His pack brushed against the dog on the desk and opened spilling a similar toy onto the floor. Both toys ended up right next to each other and arms length away from both Fain and Leon.

RedWix
Crew

Divine Ship

8,600 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Signature Look 250

Jyccly
Crew

Lightbringer

15,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 9:25 pm

User Image
"ᴊᴜꜱᴛɪᴄᴇ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴡɪɴꜱ."

Leon's usually calm expression faltered for a brief moment, as his eyes widened, falling backward on his chair tumbling on to the ground.
There, he laid, looking up at Fain who sat on top of him with a frustrated expression.
"........."
They stared into each others' eyes for a long moment in silence, none of them knowing what to make of this situation, a weird sort of tension hanging in the air between them.
Slowly, Leon's eyes fell to the toys, laying side by side beside each other, like a long-lost pair finally reunited.
Remember...
His mind was strangely blank as he reached for the toy, and at the same time, Fain also did.

They touched the wolves at the exact same moment, fingers brushing against each other's as their eyes widened in surprise and wonder at the sudden burst of light that erupted from the toys, illuminating the room.

Before Leon could even speak, he was pierced in the heart by a tendril of light.
His eyes widened in shock, as the light slowly engulfed his form, almost too bright to look at directly.

Moments later, the light was gone.

Leon laid on the ground, unconscious, in his fae-form.

OCC:
RedWix

Light Haven

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out