Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realm of the B'alam

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying and services hub for Realm of the B'alam. 

Reply [ Plots & Quests ] The Square
Snow's Single Balam Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Heavenly Snow

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 2:20 pm
Thought it was about time I made one of these. So, all my current singles are here. Feel free to look them over. I added in personalities and possible restrictions if they have any. You may post in this thread.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 2:35 pm
Single Females

Earth

User Image
Chumana is podgey (garchomp-dragontype) balam. Chumana is quite the fast runner. She is sweet and loyal to friends and family but will relentlessly hunt down those who hurt her loved ones. Doesn't like to sleep out in the open but prefers the security of caves.

Water
User Image
Polikwaptiwa is quiet, gentle, and quite ladylike. She is recently widowed and in mourning over the death of her mate.

User Image
Ominotago is a well mannered balam with a beautiful singing voice. She wishes to become well known for it and travel, singing at various places and events. She doesn't like to be alone but is reserved, shy and modest. She's not very brave either. Although her family is all water balam, she is open to other tribes.

Fire
User Image
Mature, arrogant, haughty, vengeful, narcissistic, intelligent.

User Image

Shiranui - Protective, watchful, swift

Wind
User Image
Araceli loves to help others, social, maternal, laidback, intelligent. Enjoys night flying and star/moon gazing. Loves to sing.

Light
User Image
Tiponi is a blank slate but is friendly.

Dark
-none-

Ice
-none-

Heavenly Snow

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Heavenly Snow

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 2:38 pm
Single Males

Earth

-none-

Water
-none-

Fire
User Image
Longwei Feng is a strong believer in fire tribe purity. He sees Shen as a strong leader that the fire tribe desperately needs. He's fallen under the spell of Shen's silver tongue.
His mate needs to be a fire triber. But I also think it would be funny if she's a phoenix supporter. But she can be either side. I'd like some good plotting and rp with this guy. So throw out your ideas and ladies! xD

Wind
User Image

Light
User Image
Liridon has a servant's heart but is also rather demanding to those close to him. To him, the world isn't much but his tribe is everything and there are so many options for him when it comes to serving others. It could be crafting or protecting. He can be ambitious and sees every opportunity to step up in the world tribe. He does love his family dearly and potentially his future mate (thought she'll have to toleration his ambitiousness and demanding nature). *I will be picky, mate must also be a light tribe*

Dark
User Image
Erebos isn't a completely evil hearted balam. There is still a small piece that is good and light. But he is constantly fighting to suppress it or outright be rid of it. When it comes down to choosing doing something evil or good, he picks evil deeds but there is always a niggling voice trying to hold him back. If anything, it makes him more moody. He can't stand happy, carefree, good natured, etc type balam. Other evil balam help him remember that he is evil but he tries to hide the small light still lit inside.
*Earth, Fire, Dark tribe ladies would be ideal, but not a must*

Ice
User Image
Helpful, kind, caring, resourceful. Not currently looking or interested but he is single.
User Image
Tiramisu's personality is tbd

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 2:40 pm
One more for good measure.  

Heavenly Snow

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Rosencranz

Devoted Husband

13,950 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:52 pm
I have quite a few propositions for you!
Pick and choose at your leisure : 3
Here is mine in case you want to read up more on them!

User Image

Maybe Agrume for Onatah? So long as she is willing to put up with a chatty mate. I think she'd help him to mellow out, though, and calm down : 3

User Image

Hanzo is a blank slate, but I'm starting to imagine him as a very strong and friendly man. Remember Shen from Mulan? He's my inspiration : 3 I think he'd be cute with Azar, but that is entirely up to you!

User Image

I do not have Wind B'alam for your lovelies, but I think Desperoux would be lovely with either Kailani or Antheia. Antheia might be better if she's fascinated by Dark Tribers >.> or even Necahual!

User Image

Citron recently reached adulthood, so I imagine he isn't too much older than Niabi. I think they'd make a cute couple : 3 up to you though!

User Image

Măsea is a cruel female, enjoys picking on others and whatnot. But I think they would be absolutely adorable together, and I wouldn't mind seeing them either get worse together, or become better B'alam together : 3

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 5:22 pm
Heavenly snow

Okay, so I have a proposition for Erobos.

User Image

This is Zosa Bel, she's one of the Jedi critters that got made. I really like the idea of her being with one that was made off of a Sith design. She's based on the Togruta race, so she's very grounded, in tune with the earth and those around her. I'd love to see her and Erobos struggling to come together and accept each other.

Also, I have a friend for him. Another Sith, his name is Yrisme.

User Image

AuguryRaven
Crew

Otherworldly Bibliophile

Heavenly Snow

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 7:37 pm
Oh my goodness!!!! So much awesome. I'll look over these either tomorrow or Thursday.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:36 am
I have to say, I think Onatah would be a better option for Agrume.

Hanzo I think would be great for Azar! She'll need a lot of kindness and understanding, she could use a strong mate to help her gain some of her confidence back.

Lets give Desperoux and Antheia a try. She's the most likely candidate out of those.

I think Citron and Niabi will be adorable. I'd like them to meet. ^.^

Măsea and Erebos need to meet and see how they get along. I'm really not sure which way, mate wise, he'll go. I'd like to keep him evil though.

If you're up for some rp we can work on one or two pairs at a time. The ones I most want to make sure have rp are Hanzo/Azar, Citron/Niabi, and Măsea/Erebos. I think the other two pairs will work fine as is but we can still rp them too. Plus...I love all the rps. xD

Rosencranz

User Image

Maybe Agrume for Onatah? So long as she is willing to put up with a chatty mate. I think she'd help him to mellow out, though, and calm down : 3

User Image

Hanzo is a blank slate, but I'm starting to imagine him as a very strong and friendly man. Remember Shen from Mulan? He's my inspiration : 3 I think he'd be cute with Azar, but that is entirely up to you!

User Image

I do not have Wind B'alam for your lovelies, but I think Desperoux would be lovely with either Kailani or Antheia. Antheia might be better if she's fascinated by Dark Tribers >.> or even Necahual!

User Image

Citron recently reached adulthood, so I imagine he isn't too much older than Niabi. I think they'd make a cute couple : 3 up to you though!

User Image

Măsea is a cruel female, enjoys picking on others and whatnot. But I think they would be absolutely adorable together, and I wouldn't mind seeing them either get worse together, or become better B'alam together : 3

Heavenly Snow

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Heavenly Snow

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:38 am
Omg yesyesyes to our sith balam being friends!! Must rp that!.

And definitely rp Zosa Bel with Erebos. Honestly, I have no idea how he'll do. He has so much issue with positive emotions.

TruthsoftheWicked

Okay, so I have a proposition for Erobos.

User Image

This is Zosa Bel, she's one of the Jedi critters that got made. I really like the idea of her being with one that was made off of a Sith design. She's based on the Togruta race, so she's very grounded, in tune with the earth and those around her. I'd love to see her and Erobos struggling to come together and accept each other.

Also, I have a friend for him. Another Sith, his name is Yrisme.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 2:06 pm
Onatah and Agrume heart

I think so too! -giggles- Hanzo would be totally willing to guide her through life, stand by her side like a silent sentinel razz Hanzo x Azar heart

I figured as much : 3 Desperoux x Antheia is beautiful heart

Citron x Niabi! -giggles- I think they'd get along splendidly!

Măsea and Erebos, yeah I can see that. She's pretty mean and ... I guess you could say evil. His influence would definitely cause her to turn darker razz but they can struggle together! xD

Rps! Yes, I can do my bestest! I'd definitely be willing to do the three you want - Hanzo/Azar, Citron/Niabi and Măsea/Erebos. It is up to you if you want to declare those three to be pairs in the Yoliliztli, along with Agrume/Onatah and Desperoux/Antheia. I'd love to state all five as pairs, but I can understand if you'd rather wait to get the rp for the three pairs before establishing anything fully : 3

Heavenly Snow
I have to say, I think Onatah would be a better option for Agrume.

Hanzo I think would be great for Azar! She'll need a lot of kindness and understanding, she could use a strong mate to help her gain some of her confidence back.

Lets give Desperoux and Antheia a try. She's the most likely candidate out of those.

I think Citron and Niabi will be adorable. I'd like them to meet. ^.^

Măsea and Erebos need to meet and see how they get along. I'm really not sure which way, mate wise, he'll go. I'd like to keep him evil though.

If you're up for some rp we can work on one or two pairs at a time. The ones I most want to make sure have rp are Hanzo/Azar, Citron/Niabi, and Măsea/Erebos. I think the other two pairs will work fine as is but we can still rp them too. Plus...I love all the rps. xD

Rosencranz

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Rosencranz

Devoted Husband

13,950 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500

Heavenly Snow

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 12:14 pm
Rosencranz
Onatah and Agrume heart

I think so too! -giggles- Hanzo would be totally willing to guide her through life, stand by her side like a silent sentinel razz Hanzo x Azar heart

Măsea and Erebos, yeah I can see that. She's pretty mean and ... I guess you could say evil. His influence would definitely cause her to turn darker razz but they can struggle together! xD

Rps! Yes, I can do my bestest! I'd definitely be willing to do the three you want - Hanzo/Azar, Citron/Niabi and Măsea/Erebos. It is up to you if you want to declare those three to be pairs in the Yoliliztli, along with Agrume/Onatah and Desperoux/Antheia. I'd love to state all five as pairs, but I can understand if you'd rather wait to get the rp for the three pairs before establishing anything fully : 3

I entered the first four pairs for lifemating. I'd like to rp Erebos with Măsea first.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 7:46 pm
Heavenly Snow
Rosencranz
Onatah and Agrume heart

I entered the first four pairs for lifemating. I'd like to rp Erebos with Măsea first.

Okie dokie!
-giggles-
And I think we can enter AgrumexOnatah and HanzoxAzar for mating, if that's something you wanna do
er, I mean, breeding xD
might be a bit too soon, but...
as for the Erebos and Masea rp, you can set that up if you'd like : 3
I gotta go solidify these pairings!  

Rosencranz

Devoted Husband

13,950 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500

Heavenly Snow

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:16 pm
Rosencranz

Okie dokie!
-giggles-
And I think we can enter AgrumexOnatah and HanzoxAzar for mating, if that's something you wanna do
er, I mean, breeding xD

I did enter Agrume/Onatah and Hanzo/Azar in breedings. I has another pair to enter too so I did all the forms at the same time! LOL Oh boy. xD  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:51 pm
Heavenly Snow
Rosencranz

Okie dokie!
-giggles-
er, I mean, breeding xD

I did enter Agrume/Onatah and Hanzo/Azar in breedings. I has another pair to enter too so I did all the forms at the same time! LOL Oh boy. xD

Ooooooooooooo! xD
I have like five or six pairs entered in now, then xD
Most have a Fire Triber, but one has two Dark Tribers razz  

Rosencranz

Devoted Husband

13,950 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500

Heavenly Snow

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:56 pm
Rosencranz

Ooooooooooooo! xD
I have like five or six pairs entered in now, then xD
Most have a Fire Triber, but one has two Dark Tribers razz

If Helki gets a mate this month I'll probably enter her and neither wont be fire. But I thought I'd enter all the pairs that have at least 1 fire tribe first. I haven't had a breeding since the first couple months of the shop being open. LOL I wants cubbins!  
[ Plots & Quests ] The Square

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff