Welcome to Gaia! ::

Written In Blood ~An RP~

Back to Guilds

The age old battle of Light and Dark has begun. Who will you choose? 

Tags: Blood, Roleplay, Light, Dark, Written 

Reply OOC/Chatterbox
Plotting thread Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KatjaJean
Captain

Bashful Muse

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 4:42 am
Let us discuss the plot in this conveniently placed thread!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 2:45 pm
KatjaJean
Let us discuss the plot in this conveniently placed thread
I know we probably will do it irl but I mean
Now there is a thread:3

yay! Discussion time!  

RedWix
Crew

Divine Ship

8,600 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Signature Look 250

KatjaJean
Captain

Bashful Muse

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 2:56 pm
RedWix
KatjaJean
Let us discuss the plot in this conveniently placed thread
I know we probably will do it irl but I mean
Now there is a thread:3

yay! Discussion time!

I LOVE PLOTS  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 3:18 pm
KatjaJean

I LOVE PLOTS

It'll be easier now to talk about the importance of the lost isles here than in private messages. Also, what are the extent Alyssia's abilities?  

RedWix
Crew

Divine Ship

8,600 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Signature Look 250

KatjaJean
Captain

Bashful Muse

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 3:25 pm
RedWix
KatjaJean

I LOVE PLOTS

It'll be easier now to talk about the importance of the lost isles here than in private messages. Also, what are the extent Alyssia's abilities?

I've been thinking about you! I was thinking that as long as she maintains concentration she would have no limit, but as soon on as she loses it the flames are no longer in her control. this would mean they can hurt her and spread as well.
thoughts? obviously she'd be practiced enough to not lose concentration at stupid things, but any real distraction would definitely cause her to lose control.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 3:32 pm
KatjaJean
RedWix

I've been thinking about you! I was thinking that as long as she maintains concentration she would have no limit, but as soon on as she loses it the flames are no longer in her control. this would mean they can hurt her and spread as well.
thoughts? obviously, she'd be practiced enough to not lose concentration at stupid things, but any real distraction would definitely cause her to lose control.

So emotions would play into her control over the fire. I think since she was born or has had the ability for 500+ years she should be immune to the fire. (Maybe minor burns but she can't die/or be injured really by her own flames.) She can lose control but can she reabsorb the flames or regain control of them?  

RedWix
Crew

Divine Ship

8,600 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Signature Look 250

BloodyElegantSimplicity
Vice Captain

Adorable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 4:46 pm
Can.... can Luna make a move toward the throne? Would.... would that be ok? O.o  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 5:20 pm
BloodyElegantSimplicity

March out troops!  

RedWix
Crew

Divine Ship

8,600 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Signature Look 250

Duncan Wells
Vice Captain

Alien Prophet

7,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 6:24 pm
RedWix
KatjaJean

I LOVE PLOTS

Secret talk about The Lost Isles eh?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 6:57 pm
BloodyElegantSimplicity

NO GO HOME  

KatjaJean
Captain

Bashful Muse

KatjaJean
Captain

Bashful Muse

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 7:00 pm
RedWix
KatjaJean
RedWix

thoughts? obviously, she'd be practiced enough to not lose concentration at stupid things, but any real distraction would definitely cause her to lose control.

So emotions would play into her control over the fire. I think since she was born or has had the ability for 500+ years she should be immune to the fire. (Maybe minor burns but she can't die/or be injured really by her own flames.) She can lose control but can she reabsorb the flames or regain control of them?

Sorry I took so long! phone plotting is hard, and I just got home from Bloody's house.

I figured she can't be hurt at all when she's controlling the flame, but she can take damage when she isn't in control. You're right though - obviously the fire witch won't burn to death. So maybe kind of just a higher defense against fire?

I don't think she can reabsorb it, but she would probably be able to get control back. She just has to concentrate enough to do it, which obviously takes a lot of work because it's hard to concentrate when everything is on fire.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 7:11 pm
KatjaJean
RedWix
KatjaJean
RedWix

Sorry I took so long! phone plotting is hard, and I just got home from Bloody's house.

I figured she can't be hurt at all when she's controlling the flame, but she can take damage when she isn't in control. You're right though - obviously the fire witch won't burn to death. So maybe kind of just a higher defense against fire?

I don't think she can reabsorb it, but she would probably be able to get control back. She just has to concentrate enough to do it, which obviously takes a lot of work because it's hard to concentrate when everything is on fire.

lol so burning the witch wont work on her?

But yeah that makes sense.  

RedWix
Crew

Divine Ship

8,600 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Signature Look 250

KatjaJean
Captain

Bashful Muse

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 7:14 pm
RedWix
KatjaJean
RedWix
KatjaJean
RedWix

I just don't want her to be invincible, but I also don't want her to be weak. She became the Queen somehow, right?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 7:15 pm
KatjaJean
RedWix
KatjaJean
RedWix
KatjaJean
RedWix

I just don't want her to be invincible, but I also don't want her to be weak. She became the Queen somehow, right?

of course so holy magic works against her?  

RedWix
Crew

Divine Ship

8,600 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Signature Look 250

KatjaJean
Captain

Bashful Muse

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 7:17 pm
RedWix
KatjaJean
RedWix
KatjaJean
RedWix

of course so holy magic works against her?

She is a vampire, so I suppose so.

Is zoe gonna pull out her holy cross?  
OOC/Chatterbox

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas