Welcome to Gaia! ::

Written In Blood ~An RP~

Back to Guilds

The age old battle of Light and Dark has begun. Who will you choose? 

Tags: Blood, Roleplay, Light, Dark, Written 

Reply Dark Kingdom
Dungeons Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KatjaJean
Captain

Bashful Muse

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:10 pm
Where prisoners are kept.
-will update later-  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 1:48 pm
User Image

*****************αℓуѕsια
************************ ηιgнτ

She is a woman who's had her heart broken,

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Alyssia descended into the dungeon, still dragging the woman with her. She turned around to face the woman, silver eyes piercing into hers. "Your name." She demanded, as she pulled her farther back towards one of the many cells. Alyssia was completely oblivious to the fact that the woman seemed to fancy her, since she was never one to pick up on these sort of things. "Since it would help to know who I am executing." She added, hoping to add salt to the wound of her execution.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

and that can make you do unspeakable things

Tatiana Anatoli
Don't make such a mess~ redface

KatjaJean
Captain

Bashful Muse

Tatiana Anatoli

Tipsy Friend

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 6:29 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

↠Șђαήε↞

⊁ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ⊀

Shay followed behind the queen silently, eyeing her up and down. Fabulous, fantastic! She was so much better than Shane had ever dreamed. She was beautiful, and the power behind her! Shane admired Alyssia, and now-- she wanted her. Oh, so bad. Execution? Not actually likely, not for Shane, which made her smile to herself behind the queens back. She'd have to find a way to win the woman's affections behind the scenes before she revealed herself again. But then, that's what Shay was good at. Of course, she had no idea that the queen was straight, but Shay always had the thought that everyone had someone they'd go gay for, and she was determined to make this powerful beauty hers.... one day.... She obediently fell into the dungeon, silent and contemplating. Remembering finally that she had been asked a question, and realizing that there had been a long awkward silence, she finally said hoarsely, "Shane. or Shay. Or whatever the hell you want, really."

⊁ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ⊀

KatjaJean
Too late. *slip*

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 6:52 pm
User Image

*****************αℓуѕsια

Alyssia gave Shay a strange look, noting the expression on the woman's face. It looked a bit like Shay wanted to eat her, although she was sure that wasn't exactly what the woman wanted. "Shay." She stated, halting in her steps. She gestured to a cell on her left, pulling on the rope binding the woman and pushing her into the cell. "Welcome to the place you'll be living for the rest of your short life." She said with a venomous smile. She closed the iron bars as she continued to watch Shay through the gates. She noted that the woman did not seem as concerned as most people would be in her situation, but brushed this fact aside.

Tatiana Anatoli
pervy shay oh gosh

KatjaJean
Captain

Bashful Muse

BloodyElegantSimplicity
Vice Captain

Adorable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 7:24 pm

↠Șђαήε↞

⊁ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ⊀

Shay slunk into her new 'cage', still eyeing up Alyssia. The sound of her name on Alyssia's tongue sent shivers down her spine. Royalty, a queen, as tough as she was and more beautiful than any woman she'd ever seen. "Little drop of moonshine..." she sang under her breath. "I guess I'l just wait for your executioner, and spend my short little life thinking of you, my little moondrop."

⊁ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ⊀

KatjaJean
Eating her is exactly what shay wants XD

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 8:23 pm
User Image

Ѕʜɪvᴀиɪ Øícʜᴇ

~ EXECUTIONER ~

She slowly walked down the stairs into the dungeon. It had come as a surprise to her that Alyssia would have needed her this late. Something must've happened. Though, while she was slightly concerned, she knew her friend could handle herself in any situation. This must be big if she is calling me back at this hour, she thought to herself.

*̣̣̣̥̣̣̣̥*̣̣̣̥*̣̣̣̥̣̣̣̥*̣̣̣̥*̣̣̣̥*̣̣̣̥ FLASHBACK *̣̣̣̥̣̣̣̥*̣̣̣̥*̣̣̣̥̣̣̣̥*̣̣̣̥*̣̣̣̥*̣̣̣̥

Shiv was finishing her third drink, when a courier showed up and gave her a note from the queen. She sighed and opened the letter. It said something about needing to meet her in the dungeon as soon as possible. While the paper was in between her fingers, she lit it on fire. Her hands then found their way on to the table and she pushed herself up.

Walking out of the inn, she stood firmly. Both feet on the ground. Taking a deep breath, she could feel the cold night air in her nostrils. Her arms extended and a quick burst of white, with slight hints of red, surrounded her figure entirely. Once the light dissipated, the only thing left where she had been was a pheonix. Each of her feathers looked as if they were replaced by individual licks of flames, embers constantly floating around. Shiv soon spread her wings and cawed, shooting off towards the castle of her friend and queen. Leaving a small cloud of dark grey smoke and slowly dying embers in her wake.

*̣̣̣̥̣̣̣̥*̣̣̣̥*̣̣̣̥̣̣̣̥*̣̣̣̥*̣̣̣̥*̣̣̣̥ PRESENT *̣̣̣̥̣̣̣̥*̣̣̣̥*̣̣̣̥̣̣̣̥*̣̣̣̥*̣̣̣̥*̣̣̣̥

Each of her feet hit the cold cobble beneath her feet with a slight clicking. As she walked further into the dungeon, she noticed Alyssia. There was someone else there, and suddenly there was a pang of annoyance. It was almost as if she could sense who it had to have been in the cell. Of course this is what happened, she thought as she moved closer to her dear friend. "Alyssia," she stated, stopping only a foot in front of her majesty and bowing slightly, "What seems to be the problem?" Looking in the cell, her annoyance for the situation only grew. It's Shay... OF COURSE IT'S SHAY! When isn't she getting into trouble these days? Shiv's face remained calm, while inside her emotions were boiling and just hoping that her 'friend' in the cell didn't say anything she might regret later.

KatjaJean
Finally sweatdrop But I almost forgot to quote stressed

TatianaAnatoli

Diloriate96
Vice Captain

Tipsy Warrior

8,200 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

KatjaJean
Captain

Bashful Muse

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 1:10 pm
User Image

*****************αℓуѕsια

Alyssia narrowed her eyes at the woman in the cage as she spoke. "I am not your drop of anything." She spat, not even entirely sure what that meant. She had always been a bit dense when it came to romantic advances, and she wasn't sure exactly what to make of Shay's comments. Deciding not to dignify her with any further response, Alyssia turned in her spot. She was surprised to see that her executioner and friend had already arrived.

She stepped closer to Shiv in order to talk more easily, stopping once to glare at the woman in the cage. "She had the audacity to attack me." She informed Shiv, her voice harsh. "I want her killed." She added, wanting to make it entirely clear. She was glad that her friend had been able to arrive on such short notice.

Tatiana Anatoli
YOU CAN'T EAT THE DARK QUEEN

Diloriate96
it's good biggrin welcome to the dungeon chaos where shay goes megaperv

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 1:13 pm

↠Șђαήε↞

⊁ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ⊀

Shane's attention snapped to Shiv. She knew she shouldn't show any recognition, so she kept herself composed as she waited for her eye candy to leave. She gave them both a smirk. "aw, is that my guard? I'd rather you stay, moonbeam. Maybe you could tie me up some more?" Shay knew she was probably pissing her off, but the sooner that she was sentenced the sooner she could escape. She turned to Shivani, and lost her grin. "You'll hang the noose? Chop off my head? Hmm. Well, I could do worse," she said dismissively.

⊁ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ⊀

KatjaJean
Riiiiiigggghtttt.... "Licks lips* Shhhh you know you love meh
Diloriate96
Shay isn't a megaperv, she is just desperate for lurv

Tatiana Anatoli

Tipsy Friend

Diloriate96
Vice Captain

Tipsy Warrior

8,200 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 8:11 pm
User Image

Ѕʜɪvᴀиɪ Øícʜᴇ

~ EXECUTIONER ~

Her eye twitched when Shay called her friend 'moondrop'. This was just like Shay, making her situation worse. Not to mention degrading her queen in front of her face. A vein in her neck bulged a little bit at her personal thief in the cell. "I will get right on that, Alyssia," she said, "You need not worry about it. I will make it the most PAINFUL death ever." Her eyes turned into daggers when she looked back at Shay, and decided to entirely disregard anything that she just said.

KatjaJean
This was definitely awkward for Shiv to walk in on eek

TatianaAnatoli
No, I think I have to agree. She is totally a megaperv

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 1:22 pm
User Image

*****************αℓуѕsια

Alyssia closed her eyes and took a deep breath, knowing that it would not do to kill Shay before her scheduled execution. She turned her attention instead to Shiv, her eyes still full of hatred for the girl trapped in the cage. "Kill her soon and painfully. She could have redeemed herself, but now she shall see the wrath of the Darks." She said bitterly. She turned around, not able to stand the situation anymore. "If you need me, I will be relaxing in my chambers. I am not to be disturbed unless it is an emergency." She called back to Shiv, as she made her way out of the dungeon. It had been a long day, and it definitely seemed to be time for the Queen to relax.

Tatiana Anatoli
i love you does not translate to a request to be eaten...

Diloriate96
tata my loves~ enjoy the execution <3

KatjaJean
Captain

Bashful Muse

BloodyElegantSimplicity
Vice Captain

Adorable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:57 pm

↠Șђαήε↞

⊁ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ⊀

Shay watched the queen leave eagerly, watching her every move until she was gone. She then turned her attention to Shiv, her old frenemy. She did a dramatic fake faint, one hand to her forehead and the other to her heart. "Oh, Chobani, why didn't you tell me your boss is such a beautiful creature! My little yogurt, why must you hurt me so, keeping such a drop of silver moonlight from me..." She smiled evilly, then let her form shimmer as she turned into a little cat and slipped through the bars to stand beside Shiv, then returning to human form. "Hm. Leaving me alone in the dungeon despite knowing I'm a shifter... she trusts you, doesn't she?"

⊁ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ⊀

Diloriate96
*pout* nuuu she's notttt

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 7:20 pm
User Image

Ѕʜɪvᴀиɪ Øícʜᴇ

~ EXECUTIONER ~

As soon as Shay finished talking, her temper reached the point of no return. Her composure was eerily calm, then quickly turned and brought her had right across the shifter's face. "Please refrain from speaking about my queen that way whilst in my presence, or there will be more where that came from. Plus, I may not let you live one day," she stated. "Oh, and don't worry, I have been thinking about becoming a thief during my freetime. Don't tempt me further." Reaching on her waistband, she grabbed her knife and handed it to the girl, "Gotta make it look like you put up some fight against me. Then do you have my items? You left me stranded at that bar, you best have something for me."

TatianaAnatoli
She is totally a megaperv

Diloriate96
Vice Captain

Tipsy Warrior

8,200 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

BloodyElegantSimplicity
Vice Captain

Adorable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 6:49 am

↠Șђαήε↞

⊁ ━━━━━━━━━━━━ ⊀

Shane growled but watched her temper. This was no place to fight her. She huffed, and rolled her eyes. "I'll speak as I please, you little twerp." Shay took the knife and slipped it under her cloak. "As for your items.... I practically had them in my grasp when that moondrop interrupted and I got sent to be executed." She shrugged. "I'll get them tomorrow night. Now if you don't mind, I'd like to head home. Ever was going to make me a special dinner, and you know how great she can cook."

⊁ ━━━━━━━━━━━━ ⊀

Diloriate96

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 1:08 pm
User Image

Ѕʜɪvᴀиɪ Øícʜᴇ

~ EXECUTIONER ~

Her frustration ebbed into disappointment. With a sigh she just walked towards the exit of the dungeon. "Fine, I am too tired for this. If you don't have my items by tomorrow, then I will do it myself, and next time I will let you rot in here for a few days first. And yeah, I do know how great she can cook. Tell her I said 'Hey'." With that Shiv exited the dungeons.

TatianaAnatoli

Diloriate96
Vice Captain

Tipsy Warrior

8,200 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Dark Kingdom

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff