MSD Plots - Get Autumn a Boyfriend 2k16 Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2016 6:33 pm
Hey y'all! This is moonstone, moon, MSD, whatever you wanna call me. I play Autumn Smith, Beatrice Button, and Landry Jones. I'm seeking plots for all three, and am happy to talk to you!

PLEASE quote me here for my attention!
I'm also available on AIM at Moonstone Dazzle

Autumn Smith

Autumn is a 26 year old who works at the salon as well as Equinox. She's generally upbeat and cheery, occasionally falling into fits of depression associated with the stress of Other Ashdown. Great for Yar a Wizard Harry talks, tea sales, and generally being there as a friend and stylist for you. She's also basically black Hermione, and will dish on Harry Potter all day with you

Looking For:
.:: Dating - MAYBE AUTUMN IS BI? MAYBE SHE NEEDS A BOYFRIEND? WHO THE ******** KNOWS, I WANT HER A DATEMATE.
.:: Female Friends: Please, GOD. Autumn needs girls in her life. It is presently a sausage fest, and she just wants to do some makeup and styling with someone
.:: Makeovers: Autumn loves style. Autumn loves dressing people up, doing their eyebrows, teaching them to look their best. Female, male, or otherwise identifying, Autumn would LOVE to be your on-call stylist.
.:: Gym Buddies: Autumn does kickboxing and is generally happy to work out with others. Running partner, spotter, whatever.
.:: General RP: Autumn needs to know more people. Her phonebook is sad and it makes me sad. Any kind of interaction is good.
.:: Book Club: Oh my god, someone to dish over books and argue meaning/symbolism would be so fun for her? She's an ex-school teacher-to-be, and still loves reading and sharing her love of books.

NOT Looking For:
.:: Death (NOPE. Not now, hopefully not ever.)
.:: Trauma (I am very tired. Autumn is thusly tired. Please none of this)

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

Beatrice Button

Beatrice is an 18 year old nanny who loves lolita fashion, anime and manga, and basically anything that's an obnoxious hobby to try to gain herself attention. She's elitist in her hobbies, but secretly really wants good friends who give a s**t about her. Gets really clingy and emotional with those who show her the time of day. Probably needs a hug

Looking For:
.:: Lolita Ladies: Beatrice needs her flock. Yes, I am calling the girls in this fashion a flock. She wants to have teaparties for her petti pals, go out shopping in brand, and generally have girls to host sleepovers for.
.:: Nerd Pals: The quickest way to Beatrice's heart is through sharing her HunieCam waifus. She will talk anime and manga all day, and I think throwing her to other nerds would be ******** hilarious.
.:: Awkward Crush: um??? prinCESSES DO NOT HAVE CRUSHES??? YOU ARE MISTAKEN??? SHE IS NOT STARING AT THAT BOY? AND??? YOU NEED TO STEP OFF???
.:: qt bf/gf???: Someone needs to care about this stupid idiot. And get past the frills and anger

NOT Looking For:
.:: Death (NOPE. Not yet.)
.:: May/December Romances. Beatrice is 18. I am not comfortable with anyone 30+ for her
.:: Magical Drama. She is my break from Autumn's shenanigans. Real life drama and saying your waifu is s**t is enough for now.

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2016 6:35 pm
Landry Jones

Landry owns the local arcade, Landry's. She built the place from the ground up, barking at the construction crew and making sure everything was perfect. She hasn't had a day off since it opened, and basically lives at the arcade. Puts all her time and inheritance into making the arcade perfect. Half classic, half weeaboo wet dream, Landry's is a great safe space for Ashdown's yungins. This Texas-transplant really needs some buddies to pull her out of the safety of the arcade and out into the world.

Looking For:
.:: Employees: Landry really needs someone to trust with the arcade, and get her out of the backroom once in a while. It's going to take a lot of plotting and a lot of RP, but I want a co-owner or perhaps future inheretee of the arcade to make Landry get out of there.
.:: Regulars: People who come to the arcade on a regular basis are Landry's angels. She'll buy 'em drinks, snacks, kick their a** in a game of Donkey Kong. Old buddies of this old broad are something Landry really needs.
.:: Weres: Landry is eventually going to manifest as a werebear. Other weres to offer her advice and guidance would be helpful.
.:: Dating Ladies: A few flopped ventures at dating would be HILARIOUS. Landry might accidentally cancel out of fear of leavin' the arcade. Or being rejected. Eventually, I want her to find a leading lady, but it's gonna take a while to open Landry up.

NOT Looking For:
.:: Death (NOPE. Not yet.)
.:: Men to date: Sorry fellas. This broad likes broads.

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2016 7:50 pm
A note about me:
If we're going to get invested in a couple, I'm really weird about one half of it existing elsewhere (i.e. Other shops, roleplays, etc.) I really want to get vested in our couple, and find it hard to do so if elsewhere, they're dating someone else. I'm aware this is odd, but it's my personal preference and one I'm not comfortable budging on. I also don't deal with in RP affairs or cheating involving my OCs.

I'm also, sadly, not able to roleplay Poly+ relationships. I am naturally a jealous person, and the situation doesn't lend well to my (off the wall) personality type. This isn't a condemnation of it- it's just not for me. I apologize sincerely if that's what you're looking for.

Thank you for your understanding.  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 1:00 pm
Moonstone Dazzle

Alexis is having an Other Ashdown Problem, and given everyone they know who knows about OAD, Autumn is the prettiest + the one who gets on best with it. If it's alright with you, could I rope in Autumn to be part of Alexis' recent quest? o3o It'd just start with Alexis running into her at the supermarket or s/t and going "....Smith!! Hey!! Can I talk to you about somethin' it's not life threatening and I'm not going to pull a knife on it."  

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 1:02 pm
Daekie
Moonstone Dazzle

Alexis is having an Other Ashdown Problem, and given everyone they know who knows about OAD, Autumn is the prettiest + the one who gets on best with it. If it's alright with you, could I rope in Autumn to be part of Alexis' recent quest? o3o It'd just start with Alexis running into her at the supermarket or s/t and going "....Smith!! Hey!! Can I talk to you about somethin' it's not life threatening and I'm not going to pull a knife on it."

Oh my goodness, YES! I would love this!!!

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 2:49 pm
Moonstone Dazzle

You're gonna be sick of me flooding you with ideas.
SO I'm leaning to the idea of either Louisa or Evie being regs at the arcade. Louisa would definitely save her allowance and then splurge it there weekly, sometimes towing Rosie along (when her sister isn't elbow deep in work).

Evie I haven't got much planned for her, her quest is still waiting for crit. She'd need the distraction badly and I can see her enjoying the cheap entertainment the most.

-throws things @ u-  

Magician Arcana

Eco-friendly Shapeshifter

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 3:39 pm
Magician Arcana
Moonstone Dazzle

You're gonna be sick of me flooding you with ideas.
SO I'm leaning to the idea of either Louisa or Evie being regs at the arcade. Louisa would definitely save her allowance and then splurge it there weekly, sometimes towing Rosie along (when her sister isn't elbow deep in work).

Evie I haven't got much planned for her, her quest is still waiting for crit. She'd need the distraction badly and I can see her enjoying the cheap entertainment the most.

-throws things @ u-

I'm gonna be sick of this lmao that's ******** funny

YES PLEASE I LOVE BOTH OF THESE ;___; If they're not well-off on money, Landry probably 'accidentally' leaves a roll of change at their machine and has 'no idea what they're talking about', so they might as well use it!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 10:02 am
Is it cool if America and Mr bitterberry visit autumn at the salon or shop ok ok  

lizbot

No Faun

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 10:38 am
blaugh
lizbot
Is it cool if America and Mr bitterberry visit autumn at the salon or shop ok ok

Yes, of course! She also works at Equinox, so whatever is most convenient for you!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:14 am
I can totally offer Alois for dishing on books and such with autumn . And maybe autumn can teach him a thing or two about not looking like twice roasted rat's a** all the time or just fuss at him for looking so lol. I dunno that he would make a good datemate but if you wanted to try that I am open ~

I would add a link to his journal but my phone would probably explode on me so that will come later  

Strickenized

Garbage Cat

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 4:41 am
Moonstone Dazzle
blaugh
lizbot

Yes, of course! She also works at Equinox, so whatever is most convenient for you!

I forgot to add- lemme know if you want me to start this or anything!

Hetzerei

I am 100% down for book buddies, and then seeing if anything comes of it!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 5:36 am
Moonstone Dazzle

perfect! are there particular titles she likes to read? i am thinking they could probably run across each other at the library pending comment on chosen material!  

Strickenized

Garbage Cat

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 5:52 am
Hetzerei
Moonstone Dazzle

perfect! are there particular titles she likes to read? i am thinking they could probably run across each other at the library pending comment on chosen material!

She has a love of dickens that she can't shake off, grew up on Harry Potter; loves her some Hugo, etc.

So a lot of fiction, willing to read some philosophy, typically stories with commentary on humanity? If that helps lol  
plot threads

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff