Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 5:19 pm
    Exactly what it sounds like.

REACH ME ON AIM OR SKYPE (or good old fashion PMs)
    AIM: mel.collie

we're gonna ******** Get this Done

FEEL FREE TO POST IN THIS THREAD!

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 5:20 pm

SHILOH BEAUMONT
NOBLE LORD

| JOURNAL |

COUNTER CULTURE PROBLEM CHILD
18 AND JUST SOME TEEN
NEEDS TO CHILL

BASIC INFORMATION »

Shiloh is eighteen years old, wanna-be future art teacher, currently coping with his experiences from the faerie ball
                              Speaking of, he is one of the residing PC nobles in Ashdown. His fetch is named Beel and he's 50% coward 50% a*****e. He can also subject victims to nightmares if that's your cup of tea.
                              Really likes turtles. Wants a pet one someday.
                              Current works at Pocket full of Posies. He took a break after his time spent under Melany and only works part-time as a result.
                              Is rather solitary, and can be found dozing in parks and sulking around alleyways. Also frequents art supply stores on good days.
                              Can fully manipulate flora and other such plant life. They grow on him out of seemingly nothing and are completely aware of his thoughts and commands.

QUICK FLAVOR »

Was born in York, Maine and grew up there until middle school. Moved to Ashdown when he hit 7th grade.
                                          Has a twin brother named Oliver who went away for college, but recently moved back due to all of Ashdown's spoopyness.
                                          His deadbeat father has been missing ever since the events of the ball. His mother presumably left one afternoon years prior.
                                          Shiloh can be described as aloof, cagey, blunt, aggressive, contrary and rambunctious. On a good day he's fairly quiet and agreeable. On a bad day he can barely leave his bed.
                                          Speaking of, Shiloh has moderate depression and anxiety. These two things decide most of his actions in the day-to-day.
                                          He's fiercely loyal to his friends, but it's hard to get him to let you in.
                                          text here

WHAT I WANT »

Meeting more Moonwalkers and Wargs! His best friend is a moonwalker and he's highly interested by their role in the otherworld and how they connect to his status as a noble.
                                                      Friends in general. Shiloh needs lots of calm, stable factors in his life.
                                                      Fights! Shiloh is aggressive and I haven't been able to rp that side of him much.
                                                      I REALLY want more Otherworld roleplays!
                                                      Shiloh will likely never take a tithe. This can be subject to change in the future, but he's way too affected by his torture in court to even consider subjecting anyone else to that bullshit.
                                                      Shiloh is also not looking for any sort of romance plots. He's already found the hare to his tortoise; he just... doesn't know it yet.

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 5:21 pm

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 5:21 pm

OLIVER BEAUMONT
CIVILIAN

| JOURNAL |

TALENTED TRAIN WRECK
18 AND VERY WORRIED
REALLY LIKES CATS

BASIC INFORMATION »

Oliver is eighteen years old, was going to college for a double major in Music and Business. He's currently a freshman, but dropped out of the semester early to come back home to Ashdown.
                              He has plans to start up again in Raider Waite once he figures out what the hell is going on with this town, though.
                              Really likes cats! He's got a calico munchkin kitten named Chai, and really wants a second cat when he's more financially viable.
                              Unemployed. Broke.
                              Enjoys music a lot, has perfect pitch and can be a b***h to hang around if you like to sing along to songs on the radio because you're ******** off key.
                              Can be found longboarding around town, frequenting cafe type scenes when his money permits, libraries, thrift stores especially.

QUICK FLAVOR »

Was born in York, Maine and grew up there until middle school. Moved to Ashdown when he hit 7th grade.
                                          Has a twin brother named Shiloh who he lost contact with for a few months. Recently moved back to make sure he wasn't dead.
                                          Oliver can be described as pensive, reserved, verbose, pretentious and calm. On a good day, he's rather open to conversation. On a bad day, it probably means his migraines are acting up, so stay the ******** away,
                                          Speaking of, he has really bad headaches that can put him out pretty frequently. Deadlines give him anxiety and he finishes all his assignments two weeks in advance. The stress has made him a little too lean looking.
                                          The stress also has a tendency to make him disassociate. He's just very bad at taking care of himself in general.
                                          Is technically nonbinary, but doesn't have a word to put to the dysphoria he experiences, besides the fact that he hasn't fully come to terms with it yet.

WHAT I WANT »

Meeting anyone super involved in the meta plot! Oliver is very much in the dark about everything due to being a civilian.
                                                      Remember when this said wargs bcs i changed my mind like a Fickle Beast we're going WERE
                                                      Connections. Oliver is good at putting up a friendly facade when he wants something, and his top priority right now is figuring out what the hell's going on.
                                                      Possible past acquaintances! Did you go to high school with him? Knew him from something else? I wouldn't mind adding some familiar faces to his repertoire that he can re-meet again.
                                                      Not looking for romance! Just... not. He needs to make friends first!
                                                      ROOMMATES! He's living out the rest of his financial aid in a run down apartment, so college roomies would be superb!

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 5:22 pm
          RP TRACKER BULLSHIT »

TO DO LIST »

trp w/ jamie

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 5:22 pm

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

Melancholies