Submit

MoonRazor

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 1:12 pm
header  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 1:13 pm
- - - CIVILIANS

User Image
      THE MAN HIMSELF

Casimir is a smart guy, but he doesn't always use that brain of his to solve problems. He leads with his fists because they've never let him down, and he's never had anything handed to him that he didn't take for himself. In his mind, the nail that sticks up is not the one that gets hammered down, but the one that gets plucked for bigger and better things, which is why he's not afraid to stand up for himself or his own. He acts mostly on gut reaction, unafraid to bend the rules because he's learned that rules were put in place to benefit those who are already privileged. And he'll do it with a wink and grin that seem to say this is totally acceptable, even if it's not. Some might call him a bad influence, but Cas just wants to do right by himself – and if it means operating with what some would consider looser morals, he's okay with that because if there's anything Cas has learned from his childhood, it's that nobody will take care of him if he doesn't.

WHAT YOU MAY HAVE HEARD

- He's new in town, fresh out of the Marines. There are rumors that he was special forces, but he'll neither confirm nor deny those claims right now.
        - He had an epic fight with Lucas in Rylan's house. There was no news report, so people don't really know what happened, but the neighbor certainly gossip.
        - Might have read about him on Alacoque Kelly's blog.

WHAT HE'S LOOKING FOR

- People to meet
        - Some harmless trouble to get into
        - People he can teach to stand up for themselves
        - He's open for plots for romantic relationships, but will lean a lot more toward hookups unless he stumbles across the right woman

*art by elhuen

MoonRazor

MoonRazor

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 1:17 pm
- - - DREAMERS

User Image
      THE MAN HIMSELF

Lt. Rylan has been the officer of Ashdown Fire Company 13 ("The Lucky 13") for nearly two years. The Ashdown native returned to his hometown after seeing the world, following four years of rowing at Washington and a stint in the Marine Corps. An admitted adrenaline junkie, Rylan's not great at thinking before diving into action, but he puts the well-being of the public and his company far above his own, which makes him pretty damn good at his job. He's got a one-track mind and enough mental fortitude for fifty so when he puts his mind to it, no measly fire, natural disaster, disease, or accident is going to stop him from saving people. He'll get them all or die trying, end of story. If his family and friends constantly have to worry that his next shift will be his last, well... Rylan will just call that collateral damage.

WHAT YOU MAY HAVE HEARD

- He recently earned himself some fame for rescuing a family almost single-handedly from a burning house. He's been lauded by some as a local hero
        - Rylan was also, even more recently, passed over for a promotion a lot of people thought he'd earned. There are rumors that he's disgruntled
        - He is not a big fan of cops. He recognizes the importance of the police and fire departments cooperating, but he thinks the police department doesn't give the fire department credit where credit is due
        - He's the self-appointed caretake and BFF of the fire department's mascot Dalmatian, Fidget

WHAT HE'S LOOKING FOR

- Friends, old and new. I'd like to establish some existing relationships for him
        - People to rescue
        - Adventure - he's a bit of an adrenaline junkie
        - Places to take Fidget and demonstrate proper fire prevention and stop-drop-n-roll technique
        - Can offer advice/information about warging
        - Has some knowledge of the goings-on of OAD. Happy to trade info

*art by isacchili

User Image
      DISCONTENT SUGARBABY

Vespertine's path to comfort in life was always to land herself a rich old man (or woman) who'll doll her up and pay her way. She's seen her fair share of sugar daddies come and go, usually when she replaces the current one with a richer, better one (a girl like her's got to have high standards). But she keeps telling herself she's getting closer to the One. As long as she doesn't waste her best years broke and worried about her future, she'll consider herself a success. But as often as she tells herself and her friends that she's not a whore, sometimes even a sugar baby has to wonder where the line is drawn.

WHAT YOU MAY HAVE HEARD

- Rumors have gotten out lately about Vespertine's extracurricular activities. Some people just ridicule her choices, others think she's prostituting herself out. Regardless, it's brought her some negative attention of late
        - Recently moved into an off-campus house with Wil, Nasir and Zac
        - Was in the forest during the recent Meta, so she could have been spotted by people there
        - Recent graduate of Rider-Waite

WHAT SHE'S LOOKING FOR

- Kickboxing buddies
        - Activities that will broaden her horizons
        - Needs to learn that she doesn't have to be dependent on someone else's money
        - Looking to get more involved in OAD

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 1:19 pm
risers  

MoonRazor

MoonRazor

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 1:20 pm
misc  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 1:37 pm
Bloop! Good to go!  

MoonRazor

OpticPeach

Otherworldly Bear

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 12:16 am
Hello~ If you wanted Rylan to have a friend, Mel has lived in Ashdown her whole life and also her apartment complex was just set on fire by her neighbor so yay fire department. /awkwardly slides away  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 7:36 am
OpticPeach
Hello~ If you wanted Rylan to have a friend, Mel has lived in Ashdown her whole life and also her apartment complex was just set on fire by her neighbor so yay fire department. /awkwardly slides away

Rylan would love a friend! Let me find her journal and think of potential plots. Slash if you have anything in mind let me know biggrin biggrin

Edit: OOH OKAY. So I would love to plot some sort of background for Rylan and Mel, since they could easily have gone to the same schools or lived in the same neighborhood or something like that. She's four years younger than him, but only two years older than his middle sister, so maybe she knew Casey somehow?

I'm open for ideas biggrin  

MoonRazor

OpticPeach

Otherworldly Bear

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 12:35 pm
MoonRazor
OpticPeach

Rylan would love a friend! Let me find her journal and think of potential plots. Slash if you have anything in mind let me know biggrin biggrin

Edit: OOH OKAY. So I would love to plot some sort of background for Rylan and Mel, since they could easily have gone to the same schools or lived in the same neighborhood or something like that. She's four years younger than him, but only two years older than his middle sister, so maybe she knew Casey somehow?

I'm open for ideas biggrin

Ohhh they could have totally been neighbors. She recently had to move back in with her parents, so she's back around her childhood area. Maybe Mel and Casey played together when they were younger.  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 1:47 pm
OpticPeach
Ohhh they could have totally been neighbors. She recently had to move back in with her parents, so she's back around her childhood area. Maybe Mel and Casey played together when they were younger.

8D Yea! Maybe Mel and Rylan will get together to catch up and see where they go from there?  

MoonRazor

OpticPeach

Otherworldly Bear

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 10:37 am
MoonRazor
OpticPeach

8D Yea! Maybe Mel and Rylan will get together to catch up and see where they go from there?

Sounds good to me! You wanna start or want me to?  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 11:04 am
OpticPeach
Sounds good to me! You wanna start or want me to?

If you could that'd be awesome! biggrin  

MoonRazor

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 10:35 pm
MoonRazor

Two ideas for Ves! I've got Dawson here who's super friendly and sort of a bumbling idiot even without being ignorant to the supernatural stuff going on.

Idea 1: Somehow he gets cut up--a random incident with someone on the street, or he happens to trip, etc., if she'd help a random stranger? Otherwise that could be done after they actually know each other.

Idea 2: Daws could fit the bill on both sympathizing and being mistaken for hitting on her because of his friendliness. He's also still relatively new and doesn't exactly socialize, so he wouldn't know about her reputation even if that changes/helps!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 5:06 pm
I feel like we talked about Chester having known Corra in high school because he's a year younger than her and was involved in sports but the literal worst at them. AND THEN I FLAKED

So, would you like some "hey you knew my sister" "oh yeah now we can both go to other ashdown isn't that funny" "ho ho ho" Rylan/Chester RP? I can start a thing! It can even have adventure!
emotion_brofist

MoonRazor

Smerdle

Scamp

MoonRazor

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 5:15 pm
Smerdle
I feel like we talked about Chester having known Corra in high school because he's a year younger than her and was involved in sports but the literal worst at them. AND THEN I FLAKED

So, would you like some "hey you knew my sister" "oh yeah now we can both go to other ashdown isn't that funny" "ho ho ho" Rylan/Chester RP? I can start a thing! It can even have adventure!
emotion_brofist

I would be very down for that 8DD He loves adventure. You have no idea how much.

medigel

I DON'T KNOW HOW I MISSED THIS! If you ever want to plot or RP lmk XD;  
plot threads

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas