Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:40 pm
Jeremiah Mercer // Nasir Vasile // Aodhan Beverly // Sydney Concord

if ur here, it's for one of them.

or maybe u totes just want to chat at me.

that's acceptable. i'm always around for chats, plotting, or otherwise!

please check out my modbook if you need me for gloom or other modly things.

AIM: happiness elude

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:41 pm
User Imagejeremiah mercer // the ornery detective // beyonder // noble

╔══════════════════╗
Jeremiah Mercer
the ornery detective
╚══════════════════╝

CURRENTLY SEEKING >>

Sharing and learning information about what's going down in other ashdown! Also making sure that people don't go into this unaware.

ALWAYS LOOKING >>

Past history with townsfolk! Jeremiah's been in Ashdown for 20+ years! More connections and ties (as part of his on going trouble). Did you know that he's a texter? He is. It's pretty bad.

NOT SEEKING >>

Romance (LAWLz), Death, Maiming without my consent ('cause I may do it, I just have to account for it). Everything else? MESSAGE ME, I may be down.

╔════════════════════╗
YOU MIGHT KNOW
da plots et hooks
╚════════════════════╝

META/EVENT APPEARANCES >>

- was considered one of the original missing in the opening meta with Zac Bantock (that saw Adoelle, Michael, and Helidora disappear); they are the only two that reappeared until recently heliodora's foot was found and now ... michael's body.
- was actively played during the opening meta and you may have seen him nearly burned alive by pax and then dousing the entire demesne in water
- jeremiah 'died' during the mansion event wherein autumn smith was captured; was definitely there swinging a sword that apparently brought magic fire down upon the faerie there.
- was there the night of the job fair at blackfriar's and one of the people pushing to rescue people on the upper floors. definitely knew some things about what was going on, never mind having recognized the alpha were behind it all. also helped maintain and perpetrate the 'cover story' about what happened.

YOU MIGHT KNOW >>

- late forties detective lieutenant with the ashdown pd; one of the oldest people involved in all of this.
- has lived in ashdown for twenty some odd years. came across the pond in his early twenties. still has his accent. it will never go away. sometimes said accent gets thicker, rougher when he's agitated.
- owns a magical flower cat named hellbine who has probably been seen around town (hellbine thinks he's a messenger alright).
- married to algernon mercer (formally mixlin); they live together in a house with their flower cats.
- seen once a week at darlene's with algernon having a pint and watching a futbol game. (soccer, you yanks.)
- legal guardian to zac bantock; practically his father in everything but blood.
- kind of a |: or >| face around the job but can be found to be something other than that if caught out of work.
- chaotic good (you don't know this but jeremiah does)

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:41 pm
User Imagenasir vasile // the kind-hearted cook // dreamer // warg

╔══════════════════╗
Nasir Vasile
the kind-hearted cook
╚══════════════════╝

CURRENTLY SEEKING >>

Just about anything. Nasir was part of the Job Fair at Blackfriar's and one of the injured that people helped out. He's not quite sure how to fit in all of this ... new stuff that he's learned (because he knows there's magic but now it's real) and open to talking about it with others!

ALWAYS LOOKING >>

Past history with townsfolk! Friends! Cooking buddies! Nasir's been in Ashdown for a little under five years now ~

NOT SEEKING >>

Romance (LAWLz), Death, Maiming without my consent ('cause I may do it, I just have to account for it). Everything else? MESSAGE ME, I may be down.
╔════════════════════╗
YOU MIGHT KNOW
da plots et hooks
╚════════════════════╝

- was there the night of the job fair at blackfriar's! his left bicep got sliced up good and he suffered from blood loss. knows at least one of the moonwalkers and considers them family.

YOU MIGHT KNOW >>

- early twenties chef that works at darlene's! you've probably had his food if you've eaten there! it's amazing, i kid you not.
- not born in ashdown! nasir's family came here a few years back and instead of leaving with them he ended up staying. this town is amazing, don't let anyone else tell you otherwise!
- definitely believes in all the spoopy things and is finding that it's kind of part of his life and those he cares for
- he will help everyone if he can
- totally sweet and precious cinnamon bun
- sometimes has a terrible sense of boundaries because of growing up with an incredibly close-knit family
- secretly worries that he bothers everyone
- lives with wil (his bff) and vespertine in a house not that far from Rider-Waite campus!
- met wil his freshmen year and has been attached since! looking after and making sure wil made it through college was a thing and his first job. darlene's is actually second.
- can be found at local markets scoping out fresh produce and other cooking things
- super protective and cares about friends and family!
- works in the kitchen at darlene's with dhan!
- recently graduated from rider-waite <3
- actually does have a temper but has yet to find anyone that can actually make him bring it out.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:43 pm
User Image
aodhan beverly // unexploded firecracker // civilian // future dreamer

╔══════════════════╗
Aodhan Beverly
the unexploded firecracker
╚══════════════════╝

CURRENTLY SEEKING >>

just about anything! he's either looking to talk with/run into old friends or make new acquaintances. he's also a boxer! aodh got a scholarship that paid for college because of boxing, so if you want a few tips on how to possibly be a pro boxer? he could be your guy!

also looking for things that might spark him back into being creative! aodhan is, at his heart, a crafter/artist. he needs to get back into it and find his drive!

ALWAYS LOOKING >>

past history with people! aodh is born and raised in ashdown but has been gone for the last four years for college.

NOT SEEKING >>

╔════════════════════╗
YOU MIGHT KNOW
da plots et hooks
╚════════════════════╝

- was at the job fair the night of the full moon at blackfriar's. was injured badly, his ribs sliced up nicely by the rogue were, and ended up spending a night (or two) at the hospital to get them stitched up and get a blood transfusion.

YOU MIGHT KNOW >>

- was something of a town name a few years back because of boxing. was supposed to make a name for himself in the pros, ended up passing it up.
- from an artisan family (glass blowers and some silversmithing) that has been part of ashdown for years (and the new england area).
- is a crafter himself; an artist who draws and then tries to make his sketches.
- if he can find the motivation
- very much has lost his personal drive for art
- charming, friendly, but reserved.
- recently graduated from college. art history student.

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:44 pm
User Imagecid concord // aberrant geek // civilian

╔══════════════════╗
Sydney 'Cid' Concord
the aberrant geek
╚══════════════════╝

CURRENTLY SEEKING >>

talking about comics, nerdery, and other things! cid is also big on talking about the spoopy stuff that goes around town for his website/blog!

also looking for other NERDS to be a NERD with. if you're into gaming, RPing, comics, mangas, he is your go to guy!

ALWAYS LOOKING >>

past history with people! cid has been in this town his entire life! friends, enemies, frenemies!

NOT SEEKING >>

╔════════════════════╗
YOU MIGHT KNOW
da plots et hooks
╚════════════════════╝

- only responsible for those IT WALKS / #fogpocalypse 2016 shirts that got circulated around after the end of the first meta!
- has not been involved in them but may have tried to interview a few people for keepashdownspoopy.net!

YOU MIGHT KNOW >>

- owner of 4th Wall comic shop (PC MASTER RACE)
- has been in ashdown his entirely life
- trouble trio alert! been friends with wendy and thomas drummond most of his life. FEAR WHEN THEY ARE ALL TOGETHER.
- officially in a confirmed relationship with wendy drummond after years of hearsay!
- totally into all the spoopy s**t that goes on in town
- a pocket shop keeper
- technophile
- likes lazy saturdays
- what? how old am i? I AM THE HIGHLANDER. THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE. *lightning crash effects*

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:45 pm
roleplays // current or otherwise planned

DUDE THIS IS OUT OF DATE

• June & Jeremiah - SPOOPY THING
      • Nasir and Chel - nasir sees u at the park, chel, and wants to know if u might need a place to crash again. could also be after blackfriars.
      • Jeremiah and the perfect lesbian couple need RPs. (Sadfest with Eve and one with Leila about the WTFery of Michael's death.)
      • Shun & Jeremiah - on your left. whoooooooooosh.
      • Aodh and Eli - discovering her working on a project and ttly hitting it off
      • America and Cid - Cid is here for all ur nekoatsume needs
      • RP with Jack and Jeremiah (regarding BlackFriars)
      • Eve and Nasir (best mom evah)
      • drabbles/solos in regards to michael being found
      • second set of hospital drabbles for jeremiah; u know what they are, em. what's wrong with u.

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:46 pm
OPEN

(still gotta make it pretty with other profiles and whatnot, tho. all characters at the moment are open!)  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:59 pm
Jer bear owes Aleksy so much for making him deal with more cops

So much

Also they have to chat where Aleksy starts a conversation by wincing and pointedly not looking at Jeremiah's back or chest  

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:08 am
shibrogane
Jer bear owes Aleksy so much for making him deal with more cops

So much

Also they have to chat where Aleksy starts a conversation by wincing and pointedly not looking at Jeremiah's back or chest

THIS WILL HAPPEN. jeremiah has to open this conversation up with, you know. vodka gift.

also his shin is still bruised, jfc.  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 5:35 pm
Yoooo. So when I made Shun for here, I didn't realize there was already a detective running around. Well he just moved into Ashdown and currently has to do a bit of re-training due to having come from New York. Perhaps he could run into Jeremiah sometime.  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 6:55 pm
Blade Kuroda
Yoooo. So when I made Shun for here, I didn't realize there was already a detective running around. Well he just moved into Ashdown and currently has to do a bit of re-training due to having come from New York. Perhaps he could run into Jeremiah sometime.

Jeremiah is a Detective Lieutenant (re: massachusetts police ranks) and Shun is a Sergeant, yes? Ashdown PD is your typical smaller town department. Jeremiah heads major investigations when needed (such as the missing persons case that happened and the rare murder) and is usually either out working a case or making sure that cases are assigned out to other officers. Odds are that upon arrival, he would have immediately had to deal with Jeremiah as a superior as well as work with him some before he did his own thing again. (Jeremiah has been in Ashdown for 20+ years and part of the force for just as long. No desire to ever be a captain, because he does enough desk work now as is.)

THAT ASIDE. omg, yes. more police, *U*. how long as he been around in Ashdown? 'cause they're gonna likely be interacting a LOT.  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 7:07 pm
Yeah he's a Sergeant. I kinda figured that Jeremiah would be his supervisor due to his rank and all. As far as how long he's been in Ashdown... not long at all. My first rp with him last night was him literally moving into his apartment. It's possible he hadn't had his 'first day' at the police department. So if you want to have them first meet there, that could work!

Edit: what's the exact dress code for a detective at APD? I read that it can vary between agencies.
azuredreams

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 11:19 pm
Blade Kuroda

RE work attire: for detectives, it is slacks and a nice button up shirt. tie is optional. you can go have a look at jeremiah's riser art and that is standard work attire. (though the vest is optional)

and we can totally do a RP like that, <3 <3! shun probably had to check in when he was transferred, given a day or two to get situated, and then report in. also i suppose i asked because a lot of RPs can be timey-wimey (set in the past, as necessary) so i just wanted to clarify that this is a recent move ~  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 11:29 pm
Okay! Sounds good. Also uh... hair? I kind of realized after the fact that Shun may need to have a shorter hairstyle than how he's usually depicted.

But yeah he just moved in pretty recently. So do you want to start it or should I?

azuredreams

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 8:25 pm
Blade Kuroda
Facial hair is okay, as long as it is kept well groomed. Hair on the other hand is preferred short. There is some wiggle room here but nothing to the shoulder or the like for guys.

i am fine either way! if you want a start from me, it'll have to be tomorrow ~ i am still playing catch up from when i was sick for several days XD;  
plot threads

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff