Reply ~.The Atheist Guild.~
Wanna Be a Mod? Apply here. (Currently:Not accepting) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

VoodooPantheon

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 3:02 pm
I had an Idea. From my last look at the member list, it seems that very few mods have actually posted. SOOO... I thought this would be a good place for people to apply to be a mod, now, I will post a form and will post reccomendations, BUT it will not matter unless you want them to be mods. This all your choice unit, so here we go

Username:
Reason for applying:

My reccomendations

~Blood[RED]oceaN~

--WHY-- I am very active and am a mod in another guild. I check in on guilds and usually post when i will be absent from the computer.

agrab0ekim
--WHY-- A very active user, who uses logic and knowledge to back up his statements.

Cloud0.0Strife
--WHY-- Another very active user, who would, it seems, do what it may take to help keep the guild going.

Again, this is all up to you Unit, so let the applicants...apply...  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 3:12 pm
~Blood[RED]oceaN~
I had an Idea. From my last look at the member list, it seems that very few mods have actually posted. SOOO... I thought this would be a good place for people to apply to be a mod, now, I will post a form and will post reccomendations, BUT it will not matter unless you want them to be mods. This all your choice unit, so here we go

Username:
Reason for applying:

My reccomendations

~Blood[RED]oceaN~

--WHY-- I am very active and am a mod in another guild. I check in on guilds and usually post when i will be absent from the computer.

agrab0ekim
--WHY-- A very active user, who uses logic and knowledge to back up his statements.

Cloud0.0Strife
--WHY-- Another very active user, who would, it seems, do what it may take to help keep the guild going.

Again, this is all up to you Unit, so let the applicants...apply...

Name: Agrab0ekim
Other Name: Mike
Reason: because i was nominated (and had no clue i had even been noticed by anyone outside of could yet... eek )... Also, i think that i could be a fair mod and attempt not to let the stereotypical corruption by power eat away at my soul... O yeah, what soul?  

agrab0ekim

agrab0ekim

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 3:13 pm
O, i hate editing, so i will just post this below..

Also, i have the most comments so far in this guild and i joined less then a week ago (i think)!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 3:15 pm
agrab0ekim
O, i hate editing, so i will just post this below..

Also, i have the most comments so far in this guild and i joined less then a week ago (i think)!!!
told ya' he was very active.  

VoodooPantheon

agrab0ekim

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 3:17 pm
however, due to the fact that you are not a mod, i do not know if this opinionated thread will lead to any real changes  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 3:20 pm
agrab0ekim
however, due to the fact that you are not a mod, i do not know if this opinionated thread will lead to any real changes
It may, it may not, but either way, itll let her know who would be a good *ACTIVE* mod.  

VoodooPantheon

agrab0ekim

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 3:28 pm
~Blood[RED]oceaN~
agrab0ekim
It may, it may not, but either way, itll let her know who would be a good *ACTIVE* mod.

active is a definition of per the time period; you have yet to see me get into one of my random lulls where i sleep all the time... they last about a week

So, there may be random periods where i am on gaia once a week... but they are rare  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 3:30 pm
agrab0ekim
~Blood[RED]oceaN~
agrab0ekim

active is a definition of per the time period; you have yet to see me get into one of my random lulls where i sleep all the time... they last about a week

So, there may be random periods where i am on gaia once a week... but they are rare
but you are still more active than the current mods...  

VoodooPantheon

agrab0ekim

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 3:32 pm
~Blood[RED]oceaN~
agrab0ekim
~Blood[RED]oceaN~
agrab0ekim

but you are still more active than the current mods...

i have never seen any of the current mods on here, only the owner, and that was only today  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 3:33 pm
according to the member list, one mod has been on, and only has one post...in other words you just confirmed what i was saying whee  

VoodooPantheon

agrab0ekim

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 3:37 pm
~Blood[RED]oceaN~
according to the member list, one mod has been on, and only has one post...in other words you just confirmed what i was saying whee

yeah, well, then talk to our leader (who i have seen) about it...  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 3:39 pm
agrab0ekim
~Blood[RED]oceaN~

i pmed her before and just told her it was in here...  

VoodooPantheon

agrab0ekim

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 3:42 pm
~Blood[RED]oceaN~
agrab0ekim
~Blood[RED]oceaN~

how did she respond?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 3:44 pm
agrab0ekim
~Blood[RED]oceaN~
agrab0ekim
~Blood[RED]oceaN~

she be bombed with homework. she'll get back to us about it later.

VoodooPantheon

agrab0ekim

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 3:47 pm
cool
*dances around gaia some more trying to find things to do*  
~.The Atheist Guild.~

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items