4,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 3:46 pm
User Image

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 1:05 pm

User Image

"If at any time you get scared, you can take it off." Todd helped her with the blindfold. "Are you blind yet?" He asked, checking for cracks... once he was sure it was secure, he grinned and went around to her side, helping her out of the car. "Hold onto my arm." Going at her pace, they walked across the wooden walk and onto a cement pad. "Almost there."As they walked, they weaved this way and that through empty stands until they arrived.

Todd turned her around and paused. "Okay-- sit, please." He helped her sit carefully into one of the ferris wheel seats and brought the bar down in front of her. "Don't move. I'll be right back." Unknowing to her-- she would, in fact, be moving. Todd had worked at the carnival last Summer and knew it was off limits to be there-- but only if they got caught and he had done this alone dozens of times already. Not turning on the lights, he got into the operator box and turned the key for the ferris wheel to start.

He waited until Amy's seat was at the very top before stopping it. With his napsack on his back, Todd climbed the ladder of the ferris wheel to the very top and slipped into the seat next to Amy.

Wearing

WolvesAndAnimeAreLife

Harriet_Houdini

Hilarious Lunatic

4,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

WolvesAndAnimeAreLife

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 2:50 pm
User Image

She nodded. "Yep, I'm blind." She heard the sounds of doors opening and closing, and then felt his hands as he helped her out of the jeep. She grabbed his arm, holding on to it like it was her life. She could feel the change from wood to cement, and she wondered where he was taking her. Sitting down, she waited for him. She felt the air shift, and she could swear she was moving. She started to get a little cooler. Then she heard someone, she assuemed Todd, sit in next to her. Her hand fell to the seat besides her and searched for his. "Can I take the blindfold off now?"

Quote:

Harriet_Houdini

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 10:42 am

User Image

Todd took her blindly searching hand in his. "Yes." He replied, giving her permission to take her blindfold off. Reaching into the sack with his free hand, he pulled out a fleece blanket and draped it over her to keep her warm... "I come up here all the time. It's a great view of the town, but that's not why." He told her, looking to the sky. "I come for the stars."

Wearing

WolvesAndAnimeAreLife

Harriet_Houdini

Hilarious Lunatic

4,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

WolvesAndAnimeAreLife

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 3:26 pm
User Image

A wave of relief washed over as she felt his hand take hers. As she used her other hand to take the blindfold off, she felt something go around her shoulders. But the first thing she noticed was the view. Her eyes went wide, and she squeezed his hand. She didn't care for heights that much... She took a deep breath, and then turned to look up at the sky too. But, before she did, she put the blanket over his shoulders as well so they were both under it. "Thank you Todd...

Quote:

Harriet_Houdini

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 6:49 pm

User Image

"Sure." Todd blushed. Reaching back into the napsack, he pulled out a Pez dispenser and a hand-held telescope. "Here, get a closer look at them." He encouraged, handing her the telescope. Todd wasn't sure if she knew how to use one, but he was confident she could find the moon with it anyway.

Wearing

WolvesAndAnimeAreLife

Harriet_Houdini

Hilarious Lunatic

4,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

WolvesAndAnimeAreLife

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 5:20 pm
User Image

She carefully took the telescope, she had a feeling she was going to drop it. Biting her lip, she put her eye up to it, hoping she was using it correctly. "Am... Am I doing this right?" She asked a little nervously.

Quote:

Harriet_Houdini

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 5:38 pm

User Image

Todd chuckled. "Yeah, basically. Just hold it and look. With the lenses, though, you can switch them out depending on what you want to see. Right now, the way they are, you can see constellations up close-- and this time of year you can see Venus. And then there's always the moon. It looks different close up." Leaning over, he reached one arm around her and used both hands to adjust the microscope. "I'll find Venus for you..." Todd looked up at the night sky to orient himself in the right direction. "There."He moved out of the way for her to look. "On Venus, it uh... snows metal flakes and it-- it rains drops of acid." Todd told her, noticing how close they were.

Wearing

WolvesAndAnimeAreLife

Harriet_Houdini

Hilarious Lunatic

4,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

WolvesAndAnimeAreLife

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 5:56 pm
User Image

She nodded, listening to him explain. She felt an arm go around her, and she blushed furiously. But... she couldn't deny she liked it. A smile formed on her lips and she tried her best to concentrate on what he was saying. What was the planet? Mars? No, Venus. "Wow.... It's beautiful..."

Quote:

Harriet_Houdini

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 6:14 pm

User Image

Todd studied her face as she looked through the scope. She was even more beautiful close up... just like the planets he loved so much. "It is." After a moment, he directed the scope to the moon for her. "You see that star-like pattern on the surface of the moon? That's called Tycho. An asteroid hit the moon years ago and created a crack a hundred times the size of the grand canyon."

Wearing

WolvesAndAnimeAreLife

Harriet_Houdini

Hilarious Lunatic

4,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

WolvesAndAnimeAreLife

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 6:22 pm
User Image

She felt herself relax in his arms and she slowly forgot about her fear of heigts and just looked at the moon. "That's so cool." She turned to look up at him, and blushed instantly. The fact that he was so close must have escaped her mind. "It would be, um, awesome if we could go to the moon.... wouldn't it?"

Quote:

Harriet_Houdini

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 6:28 pm

User Image

"Yes! I've always wanted to live there." In fact, it was the first dream that he remembered ever having. Living on the moon. "And I know exactly where, too. I'd want to live just to the right of Tycho in the Sea of Tranquility... it just sounds nice." It was cozy up there under the blanket, snuggled next to Amy. "I always felt that I'd be happier on the moon. You could be yourself there and no one would judge you. But I don't want to live on the moon anymore... I'd miss you too much."

Wearing

WolvesAndAnimeAreLife

Harriet_Houdini

Hilarious Lunatic

4,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

WolvesAndAnimeAreLife

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 6:43 pm
User Image

Her blush deepened as she nodded slightly. "I would miss you too..." She layed her head on his chest, listening to the comforting rythym of his heart beat. She looked up to the moon again. "I feel like it would be cold and lonely up there though..." She didn't want to leave the warmth of his arms...

Quote:

Harriet_Houdini

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 7:03 pm

User Image

Todd blushed at the idea of her missing him and his blush got even worse when she rested her head on his chest. He was sure that his heart was racing 100 miles per hour with her laying against him like she was. "W-well at night it's... about 350 degrees below zero. But in the day time it's really hot... like... over 200 degrees." He replied, trying to distract himself with moon facts. "And each day and night last almost a whole month." Relaxing a little, he rested his arms around her and just looked up at the moon. "It's usually lonely and cold up here, too... well, not right now... but usually."

Wearing

WolvesAndAnimeAreLife

Harriet_Houdini

Hilarious Lunatic

4,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

WolvesAndAnimeAreLife

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 4:05 pm
User Image

She couldn't really concentrate on what Todd was saying. She listened to his heart beat and looked up at the stars... wondering if there were others out there. She had met mermaids. Were there other things humans didn't know about? She nuzzled into his chest, getting more comfortable. "Well you don't have to be lonely nor cold tonight." She whispered with a smile on her face.

Quote:

Harriet_Houdini

Quote:

Paloma Beach

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out