• Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 3:34 pm
User Image

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 4:03 pm
User Image
Kaito and Gaito Domoto

"Aw, come on Gaito, would it kill you to at least look like you're enjoying yourself?" Kaito teased his twin brother who walked at his side. Gaito gave a small shrug as his gaze shifted from the ocean onto his brother, a small smirk came to his face "It might." he responded with a light chuckle. Kaito let out a small laugh, despite being twins the two didn't act much alike. Kaito blamed that on the fact that the two had been separated at birth, only about three years ago had they found each other and started living together. Despite Kaito's questions, Gaito never really mentioned much about his childhood, often changing the subject or saying that was a story for another time. Whatever the reason, Kaito could sense that Gaito was waiting for the right time to tell him something. What that something was, Kaito was clueless.

Stretching his arms over his head, Kaito smiled at his brother "Still, thanks for coming out with me for a while. It's nice to have someone around, you know?" he spoke getting a small nod from his brother. "Plus it's good to see you get out of the house." Kaito teased getting a light punch in the shoulder from his brother as the two laughed. Gaito wasn't much of a people person and didn't care much for leaving the house without a reason or Kaito.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

WolvesAndAnimeAreLife

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 4:56 pm
User Image
Atsuka Amaya

She walked slowly, definitely not in a rush to get anywheres. She looked to her right, towards the water. It was beautiful... and it was certainly nice to get out of her stuffy apartment. She was pretty sure the person living next door was getting supsicious. She hoped no one was around... she really needed to change forms sometime soon. She hadn't gotten headaches just yet, but she could sense they'd come soon if she didn't change. But soon she heard laughter, and voices. She gasped, realizing she had no place to hide. The only way to avoid talking to them was... to change forms. She bit her lip. No... I'll just try to act normal, and maybe I'll walk right past them without them noticing me.... She decided, taking a deep breath in before continueing walking in their direction.

DragonChild09

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 5:22 pm
User Image
Kaito and Gaito Domoto

Spotting a girl up ahead, Kaito gave a friendly wave and a small smile before giving Gaito a nudge with his elbow to give a greeting as well. This however only resulted in a small nod of greeting from Gaito. "Hehe come on, no wonder you have people problems" Kaito teased a light blush coming to Gaito's face for a moment before going away. Looking at the ocean, Gaito responded "I thought you said people don't usually com this way." he spoke. Kaito gave a small nod "True, people don't usually, but it happens." he shrugged. Shifting slightly to the side to allow the girl room to pass, Gaito let out a small cry of surprise as the path below him gave way and he fell, landing on the sand covered hill a foot or so below.

Once Gaito's cry went out, Kaito's mood quickly changed from cheerful to worried. Sure he was sure Gaito was fine, but he could never help but to worry whenever something happened to his twin. As Gaito sat up brushing sand from his back Kaito let out a small sigh of relief "You alright?" he asked getting a small nod from Gaito.

WolvesAndAnimeAreLife

Quote:

Quote:

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

WolvesAndAnimeAreLife

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 5:35 pm
User Image
Atsuka Amaya

She smiled nervously, hopefully not visably, and gave a nod back to their small greetings. She was about to walk smoothly past them when she heard a cry and one of the two boys fell down the rocks a little ways. She bit her lip, watching as the other boy asked if he was alright. Would it be considered rude if I left...? She sighed lightly before making her way down to where the boy had fallen. She extended her hand down towards him with a light smile, trying not to show how nervous she was. I'll just help him up... and then I'll leave...

DragonChild09

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 5:52 pm
User Image
Kaito and Gaito Domoto

To both the twins surprise, the girl went down and extended a hand out to Gaito who took the girl's hand after looking at Kaito with a questioning glance and receiving a nod in return. Hoping down, Kaito joined the two of them, watching his brother brush himself off a bit after the girl helped him back onto his feet. "Umm... thanks..." Gaito spoke awkwardly,his eyes flicking onto the girl for only a moment before they trailed off to look at the ocean. Kaito let out a silent sigh before turning his gaze onto the girl. "Hey, sorry about that. I'm Kaito by the way and this is my brother Gaito." Kaito introduced with a smile making a small motion towards Gaito.

WolvesAndAnimeAreLife

Quote:

Quote:

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

WolvesAndAnimeAreLife

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 6:13 pm
User Image
Atsuka Amaya

"You're welcome." Atsuka also spoke a bit awkwardly, letting go of the male's hand. She turned to look at the orange-haired boy as he started to apologize and introduce them. "It's okay." She hesitated before intoducing herself as well. "I'm Atsuka." She glanced back up towards the trail, before she let out a groan as she felt a sharp pain in between her eyes. "No. Not now..." She mumbled, annoyed, as she put her hand up to her forehead before the pain went away. She put her hand back down, a blush forming on her cheeks. She really needed to change forms, and soon. But... she couldn't when she was around the two boys.

DragonChild09

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 1:01 pm
User Image
Kaito and Gaito Domoto

Kaito smiled as the girl introduced herself as Atsuka "Well it's a pleasure to meet you." Kaito spoke kindly. As Atsuka mumbled to herself after letting out a small groan, her hand was brought up to her head. Kaito's expression grew a bit more serious "Hey, you alright? You didn't get hurt did you? If you want, our house isn't far from here. We can get you some medicine or something." Kaito offered, Gaito giving the girl a small look of concern before turning away again. Gaito kept the house pretty well stocked with medicines in case something happened to his twin while he was out doing sports or whatever.

WolvesAndAnimeAreLife

Quote:

Quote:

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

HelixMASON

Hesitant Gaian

10,875 Points
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 1:12 pm
MP3 Player: Lemurian Ruins (Arranged)
User Image
Prince Robert Atlan
College Junior

Robert arrived at the trail leading to the beach. There he saw a girl and 2 boys. One had orange hair, the other had silver hair. they were brothers in a way. The girl, however had light blue hair with purple streaks. "Excuse me & Hello? I'm Robert Atlan & I'm new in town."

DragonChild09

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 1:15 pm
User Image
Atsuka Amaya

She shook her head. "I-I'm sorry... I-it's fine..." She smiled, trying her best to put them at ease. "Thank you for your kindness..." She'd never heard of someone kind enough to take someone home and give them medicine. Then again, she didn't get out much. Wait... A thought occured that she had never thought before. Could medicine actually work? A different voice interupted her thoughts. She turned to the blue-haired male. "Hello." She looked back to Kaito. He seemed the one who talked more. "A-actually... C-could I try this... medicine? If it's not too much to ask..." She didn't have a headache at the moment, but she knew another one would come the next day if she didn't change forms. Who knows? Maybe medicine would help...

DragonChild09

Quote:

Quote:

WolvesAndAnimeAreLife

Hilarious Werewolf

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 2:00 pm
User Image
Kaito and Gaito Domoto

Hearing a voice, Kaito and Gaito turned seeing a boy moving along as Kaito gave a small wave. Normally he'd have said more, but right now he was just concerned for Atsuka. As she responded to his question about the medicine, Kaito gave a small smile and nodded "Of course. It's no trouble really." he spoke casting a glance to make sure Gaito hadn't wondered off anywhere. He wasn't sure why, but Gaito had a bit of a tendency to wander off if he started feeling as though there were to many people around, however, he typically stayed in eyesight. This time though, Gaito had stayed at his side. His attention going back onto Atsuka, Kaito gave her another small smile "Alright, let's go." he spoke kindly before starting to walk, Gaito at his side.

-EXIT-

[quote"WolvesAndAnimeAreLife"]
Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 2:11 pm
User Image
Atsuka Amaya

She breathed out a sigh of relief. "Thank you..." She tucked a few stray strands of hair behind her ear and started walking behind the two boys. I shouldn't stay with them for too much longer... She thought, biting her lip a bit nervously.

DragonChild09

Quote:

Quote:

WolvesAndAnimeAreLife

Hilarious Werewolf

WolvesAndAnimeAreLife

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 8:45 am
User Image
Atsuka Amaya

After saying good bye to and thanking Kaito, she found herself walking on the same trail where she had met the two brothers. This time with Gaito. "Thanks again for walking me home." She smiled lightly towards him, knowing he wasn't much of a talker. He was like her in that way.

DragonChild09

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 2:42 pm
User Image
Gaito Domoto

Walking along the same path Kaito had brought him to earlier, Gaito now walked with not his twin brother, but a girl they had run into at this place. The night air felt nice and the ocean breeze was rejuvenating to him. Maybe that was why Kaito loved this place so much, well that and the waves. Hearing Atsuka, Gaito snapped out of his thoughts and turned to her with a small smile before looking back in front of him. "It's not a problem. Honestly, I probably would have been going out for a walk anyway." Gaito admitted letting out a small chuckle. It was strange, he felt kind of comfortable around Atsuka, maybe it was because they seemed to have a similar personality.

WolvesAndAnimeAreLife

Quote:

Quote:

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

WolvesAndAnimeAreLife

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:47 pm
User Image
Atsuka Amaya

Atsuka smiled, nodding a little. She had to admit... she never knew humans could be so nice, and she actually enjoyed their company... a little. "Well thank you anyways." Looking out at the water, she absentmindedly stopped walking and turned to look. Her mind couldn't help but have negative thoughts... What if they found out? That question rung in her head again and again. Realizing she had stopped, she shook her head and continued walking, her mood darkening a bit.
DragonChild09

Quote:

Quote:

Paloma Beach

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out