Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realm of the B'alam

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying and services hub for Realm of the B'alam. 

Reply [ RP Zone ] The Overworld
[PRP] A Meeting of Feathers and Scales (Helki & Glyndwr) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Heavenly Snow

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 6:33 pm
Our Players

User ImageUser Image

Wordcounts:

Heavenly Snow [Helki] | 1,906 words | 1 Complete RPs
StarshineAngel01 [Glyndwr] | 1,570 words | 1 Complete RPs

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 6:46 pm
Helki was perched dizzily high above the main land on a floating island. She leaned out over the edge, the wind whipping through her hair and threatening to pull her antlered headdress from her head. But it always threatened this, however, it was securely fastened. The wind also teased the feathers of her beautiful white wings emblazoned with elegant gold spirals. Nothing has filled her with more joy than flying.

Suddenly, Helki leaded father forward and plunged, her wings tight against her body. This was exhilarating and never got old. After what seemed an eternity, her wings unfurled and she caught herself and glided down the currents. Tilting her wings with such precision as to catch an up draft or down.

Below her she could see the land stretch out before her. A glint caught her eye as she spied the light tribe territory not far off. And not far off to her might be far to a ground balam. But none the less, she plunged and sent herself into childish spirals in the air as she approached the ground to see what she can see. And her eyes spied a blue shine of a scaled light triber.

StarshineAngel01

Heavenly Snow

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Dressed Up 200

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 7:25 pm
Glyndwr was taking a casual stroll along the edge of the light tribe territory, he was a little hesitant to leave the familiar place he called home, but if he wanted to meet new people he would need to step out of his comfort zone. He took a small breath and put a foot past the border line and then when he was confident nothing would harm him he continued over. His blue eyes looking around curiously and what there was to discover.

He hummed quietly to himself as he continued on his casual stroll. He was eager to find out what he could see, what the difference was between where he was born and the outside world that existed past the light tribe borders. He swished his tail to and fro idly. His scales soaking up the solar energy the sun was giving off during the day, from what he knows about his tribe, their scales soak up the sunlight, giving them a source of light in the darkess of places.

Heavenly Snow

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:45 pm
Helki didn't yet land. Being a wind balam made her more vulnerable to bigger balam or even heavier balam. Hovering in the air, she observed the light balam hesitate before leaving the boundary of his home tribe. She deduced this must be his first time leaving and he was being very cautious. Helki could understand cautious, though sometimes she flew recklessly.

Glidding down the current and then dropping gracefully to the ground, she approached the light balam with her winds slightly outstretched. She did this only to make herself appear bigger just in case he didn't end up being very nice.

"Hello there!" she called once she felt close enough.

Helki paused and watched the larger male balam.

StarshineAngel01

Heavenly Snow

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Dressed Up 200

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 2:41 pm
Glyndwr glanced at the wind tribess that landed at a distance away, he peered curiously at her. This was the first time he had actually met a wind tribess so it was new to him that and he didn't get out much either. He swished his tail to and fro idly. He wasn't as big as other males but he was an average size one.

He shifted his gaze slightly so it didn't seem like he was staring her down. He was not a violent type. He pondered over what to say, this was still all too new to him. "Hello" he said to the female politely.

Heavenly Snow

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 2:06 pm
Helki's ears perked and her head came up. Her wings whispered shut and nestled in close to her body. The male's body language and speak was non-threatening and she became more amiable in her body language. She smiled at him.

"My name is Helki!" she chirped.

"I'm from way up there but I don't know anyone down here, as much as I fly about I rarely land.... What's your name?"

She tilted her head and plopped her rear down on the ground, her tail curled around and she flicked the feathers on the end a couple times. It almost seemed like she was holding back her enthusiasm towards meeting someone new. Helki didn't want to scare him off and tried to contain her excitement. She couldn't help but be rude as she looked him over, admiring his horn and scales as she went.

StarshineAngel01

Heavenly Snow

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Dressed Up 200

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 6:29 pm
Glyndwr watched as her wings folded into her body, the wind tribes seemed non-threatening. At the same time he got the feeling this was her first encounter as well. He nodded politely at her "Pleasure to meet you, Miss Helki, My name is Glyndwr" he said bowing lightly at the female. He stayed as still as possible, since he got the sense she was looking him over, he was doing the same, but in a more subtle way. "what brings you to the border?" he asked her.

Heavenly Snow

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 11:43 am
Her eyes returned to his face when she heard his name and she smiled brightly.

"Glyndwr nice to meet you too! I like your name....I was flying overhead and I saw you. I grew very curious and so I came down. I've said I rarely land and it's usually to grab some food. I love food."

She grinned cheekily as she smooshed her paws into her cheeks and her eyes squeezed shut at the mere thought of food. It was clear that food would make this girl happy, especially since her favorite thing to do is flying and that requires a high energy source. By flying a lot she has become a very big eater for such a little balam but she didn't care.

"I have also decided," she started once her food enthusiasm passed, "that I need to explore more on the ground and not just the sky. I also want to meet new balam who are not flyers like me. But I also see....that you left the Light tribe...though not by much....Are you wanting to explore too?"

StarshineAngel01

Heavenly Snow

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Dressed Up 200

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:04 pm
Glyndwr grinned politely at her "oh, thank you. I rather like it myself" he said and tilted his head "is that so?" he asked her, then again his scales did absorb and reflect the sunlight, so he was pretty sure he wasn't hard to miss. He chuckled lightly at her love for food "well, have you found anything tasty that you like?" he asked her.

He nodded his head as she told him the other reason "that is the most common reason one uses when they are out exploring" he stated. That was also one of his reasons for leaving his home, he needed to get out, explore and meet some new balams.

Heavenly Snow

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:38 pm
Her ears flopped to the sides a bit as she pondered what, out of all the varieties of food she has eaten, was tasty and liked. Her brow began to furrow as she thought hard on this question and her eyes squeezed shut. Then suddenly her bright eyes popped open and her ears went up.

"Berries! They are sweet with a bit of tang." She nodded decidedly. "Do you like anything in particular? There really is too many options to accurately choose one from....But that's part of the excitement!"

She stood up and approached him a bit closer since she was still not very close. It was all about space and boundaries but he seemed alright.

"We could go exploring together," she said suddenly. Her eyes twinkled with mischief.

StarshineAngel01

Heavenly Snow

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Dressed Up 200

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 7:39 pm
Glyndwr tilted his head to the side as she took a few moments to think about what foods she had tasted or liked. Then blinked as an answer came to mind. "Well, I can't say I've tried that many foods. I don't really get out all that much" he admitted if anything with uncertainty. He pondered about her offer to go exploring together.

"Welll, that is a very tempting offer. Though I will have to inform you that I do not see very well in the dark" he told her. He swished his tail to and fro idly He really needed to get out a lot more, he shook his head at himself and then glanced back at her.

Heavenly Snow

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 5:16 pm
StarshineAngel01

It was now Helki's turn to tilt her head and she blinked her pale eyes at him. It seemed a rather odd thing to say. She wasn't one to gallivant around in the dark, she wasn't a dark tribe balam after all but the night time sky was alright. She fluffed up the feathers on her wings which gave her a rather poofy look and she smiled wryly at him.

"I don't think we would just walk around in the dark."

Heavenly Snow

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Dressed Up 200

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 8:41 pm
Glyndwr tilted his head to the side, he wasn't one for wandering at night either nor was he of dark tribe. He thought about it for a bit before figuring out what he said. Now that he thought about it himself that was an odd thing for him to say. He grinned slightly as she fluffed up her feathers to make her look more poofy "I'm curious to know why you fluffed up" he told her. Either she was cold or she wanted to impress him and look more fluffy. He wasn't certain.

"You are probably right" he told her agreeing with her. He swished his tail to and fro idly.

Heavenly Snow

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 1:29 pm
A breeze ruffled the feathers of her wings and the fur along her head and she smiled at him. "I fluffled up because I'm warm and I felt a breeze coming. The air now flows closer to my skin and cools off my wings. How handy is that? Plus...I think floofy wings are adorable." She giggled lightly and flicked her tail from side to side. "What are things you like to do?" she suddenly asked.

StarshineAngel01

Heavenly Snow

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Dressed Up 200

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 11:13 am
Glyndwr shrugged a little before thinking about what he liked to do "Well, I like taking walks on nice days, enjoying the outdoors and maybe on the rare occasion walking along the beach shoreline, when I am close to one but for the most part I have to wander into the water tribe territory to do that." he told her.

Heavenly Snow

[ RP Zone ] The Overworld

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces