Your religion Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miss_XxAriaxX

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:41 pm
Hi Gaians,

if you have a religion do you judge people who doesn't have one ?

At work when I was asked I don't have a religion, they looked at me weirdly, although they didn't say anything...

I don't care about people religion seriously. My family never forced me or taught me a religion. So, I am free to believe what I want. I am just not interested in being part of a religion.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 6:39 pm
I'm fairly agnostic. I was raised atheist and was born again Christian as a teenager.
I don't know what I am now. I don't judge others for their beliefs.

flauterfli

Gekko

3,700 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Timid 100

Victoria Whitechapel

7,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 7:15 pm
Each to there own I say. I would never judge someone for what they believe. If it brings you comfort who am I to say you are wrong. smile  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 1:13 am
I'm agnostic. I don't follow anything in particular and don't care to.

I don't dislike any religion, I just dislike people who use it for terrible things.

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,600 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500

Mother Molly

Destitute Faun

34,240 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Budding Witch 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:48 am
I was raised Catholic but I stopped practising religion in my late teens. My family pushed it on me in my early years but they were never critical or dismissive of other people's beliefs. I was lucky in that regard, knowing others who lived in bigoted households.
As long as you don't use your religion to rationalize oppressive or violent behaviour, I really don't have an opinion. To each their own.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:42 am
I religiously identify as Pagan, which definitely makes some people bat their eyes. However, the religion is extremely diverse, with some not even believing in a God, Gods, or higher power; whereas there are other Pagans who, in a way, believe in all of the Gods. However, it's a very accepting religion (or at least is supposed to be, but like other religions, there are radicalists who hate others due to prior centuries of witch hunts and fun stuff). Being from such a small religion, I kind of became un-phased from surprises in the subject, so yum_puddi

YEETED INTO THE ABYSS

Romantic Gardener

13,125 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Conventioneer 300

Your WatchQueen

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:24 pm
I was born and raised Catholic, but i'm an Atheist now.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 1:28 pm
I was brought up Catholic (ish. I mean half the fam is Greek Orthodox or baptist so) but like I myself am pagan.

I could give a s**t less about whether or not somebody else has a religion. I'm more interested in who they are as a person and whether or not they're just like terrible or not. Like if you don't have a religion I don't care. If you're a jerk to me because I have one tho - now we're gonna have a problem.

But honestly to each their own. I'm pretty open on the religion topic tbh.  

GeekWhistle

TigerLilyChick

Devoted Lovergirl

20,475 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 2:17 pm
I grew up as a Christian (Baptist), but I'm atheist now due to many factors (one of which being how my dad still had to get a hip replacement surgery even though mom prayed to not have that happen. I realized then that prayer is pointless).

However, I am not one of those militant atheists who call Christians stupid for believing in "an imaginary being".  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:54 am
I am a believer in Jesus Christ. I believe in loving all people and not judging anyone. I have friends that do not believe. I have friends that are in Religions and so many judge people and have massive rules. I believe the biggest rule is to love everyone, regardless of what they believe or do.  

Starlight Path

Ebania

Sarcastic Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 12:36 am
    I'm a Roman Catholic, but I have friends all over the spiritual map. As long as the respect is mutual, I'm completely comfortable with anyone.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 7:03 pm
I was born Lutheran, and continue to identify as such. I attend a Christian college that's primarily Free Methodist, but has people of all faiths. I'm a chaplain in one of the student organizations there.

All that being said, I don't judge people who don't have a religion. I believe it's my job to show Christ's love to others, and love doesn't judge.

a porg

Anxious Astronomer

Hersheydudette

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:17 pm
I'm Roman Catholic, but I have friends of many religions. To be honest, I sometimes get along better with atheists than Christians. smile  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:02 pm
Non-Denomination Christian, though I was raise Church of God. Do I judge people who have different believes, hmm no I do find it ...interesting questioning why agnostics and atheists have their POV . Although that's merely a quirk I have and can admit too.
I'm too old too argue or debate, I simply like to know why they believe what they do and make a lil scratch sheet in my head.  

Nu Sanniang

Your WatchQueen

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 4:02 pm
I was raised Catholic but left the church when I was 16, considered LDS for a few months, and I'm atheist now lol  
24. ✿ - - - Life Issues

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff