Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realm of the B'alam

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying and services hub for Realm of the B'alam. 

Reply [ Archives ] The Dusty Tomes
[ Disneycember ] Jungle Adventure | ADVENTURE OVER! | Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Grand Weaver
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 3:04 pm
User Image
Jungle Adventure CYOA

The jungle is no place for a cub. Around every tree trunk and boulder is jsut one more thing waiting to sink their fangs into a soft, unsuspecting youngin. Little newly-woven Mowgli has opened his eyes to a dangerous world. Something is hunting him. He doesn't know what or why, but there's an urgency in the pit of his gut that's driving him. Along the way he may require the help of a few newfound friends...

This game will require a sign-up to participate!
Those who do not sign up cannot participate! Make sure to read below.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2016 8:59 pm
Event Rules ||
xxxOnly those who sign up can participate!
Once the game starts, it's on! Those that come in late to the party can watch and cheer but they must remain on the sidelines.

xxxThis is a free event!
No payment necessary! Aren't we sweet?

xxxDo not pout.
If you don't make sign-ups, if you don't win the prize you want, etc. please don't ruin it for the other participants or dampen the spirits of the staff! It's all fun and games, we want this to be something everyone leaves with a smile.

xxxIf you don't like your prize, you may trade with a willing party or you can gift it.

xxxThis is a game of survival!
Characters will be given away through the course of the story if certain conditions are met. The grand prize will be Mowgli!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Event Details
xxxSign-ups Open: NOW
xxxSign-ups Close: 1/10/2016 @ 9:00pm (PST)
xxxGame begins: 1/11/2016 @ 12:00pm (PST)
xxxGame ends: When no more prizes remain!
xxxGame Master: GunSniper

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Prizes ||
User Image
Mowgli
Colored by: Thalion

User Image
Baloo
Colored by: Seruta

User Image
Bagheera
Colored by: Seruta

User Image
Shere Khan
Colored by: Zee Oddwyn

User Image
Kaa
Colored by: Zee Oddwyn

User Image
King Louie
Colored by: Lady Kitania

The Grand Weaver
Captain

The Grand Weaver
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2016 9:04 pm

[align=center][color=indianred][b][size=24]This Cub belongs in the jungle![/b][/size][/color][/align]
[b]◘ Your SN ||[/b]

Participants |

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2016 9:05 pm
[-Reserved-]

The Grand Weaver
Captain

Light Atago

Lupine Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:25 am
This Cub belongs in the jungle!

◘ Your SN || Light Atago  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 7:05 am

◘ Your SN || Revel1984

Note i do live in GMT time and have to be up early mornings to get my daughter to school so i MAY not be able to participate, but i want to, if i can  

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Sirenz

Blessed Kin

11,825 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Dragon Uprising 75
  • Energy Harvester 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:10 am

◘ Your SN || Sirenz  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:11 am

◘ Your SN || Zakiax

I'll be working at the time this starts, but hopefully I can catch the back end of it.  

Zakiax
Crew

Vicious Firestarter

krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:25 am

◘ Your SN || krusnik05  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:51 am

Okay, so I made a huge mistake and completely spaced the CYOA. I'm going to get this started at 1pm (PST) today. If you signed up and know you can't make it, please respond in the thread (quote me) so I know. If we get enough people who can't make it I will pick another day. I'm so sorry guys. >:

krusnik05

◘ Your SN || krusnik05

Zakiax

◘ Your SN || Zakiax

I'll be working at the time this starts, but hopefully I can catch the back end of it.

Sirenz

◘ Your SN || Sirenz

Revel1984

◘ Your SN || Revel1984

Note i do live in GMT time and have to be up early mornings to get my daughter to school so i MAY not be able to participate, but i want to, if i can

Light Atago

◘ Your SN || Light Atago

GunSniper
Vice Captain

Blessed Prophet

GunSniper
Vice Captain

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:01 pm

Before you stands long wooden bridge held up by rope laying over a steep canyon. Below a few hundred mile drop you can see the silvery stretch of water rushing down the canyon's bottom. Across the old bridge you can see a grand jungle. Trees stretch out as far as the eye can see to your left and right.

What do you do?

A: Cross the bridge... It looks sturdy.

B: Go back to the human village.

C: Jump off the canyon, that water looks nice!

You have five minutes to answer!

krusnik05

◘ Your SN || krusnik05

Zakiax

◘ Your SN || Zakiax

Sirenz

◘ Your SN || Sirenz

Revel1984

◘ Your SN || Revel1984

Light Atago

◘ Your SN || Light Atago

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:03 pm
A: Cross the bridge... It looks sturdy.  

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100

GunSniper
Vice Captain

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:16 pm
Quote:
A: The bridge wiggles and creaks, but you make it across alive! (+1)

B: You turn around and go back to the human village. Upon your re-entry they sacrifice you to their monkey god... maybe the jungle wouldn't have been so bad... (End of the line)

C:
As you leap off the side of the canyon you can feel the wind rushing past your face. Before you can fall too far a condor of a massive size swoops down and carries you into the jungle where he drops you off and carries on his way. Now you know what it's like to fly! and you are still energized for more exploring. (+2)

Revel1984: + 1

Now you are in the jungle! Animals all around you are hissing, chirping and barking about your arrival. Before you can take another step you hear the rustling of leaves to your left and your right! To your left a colorful bird appears and pleads that you follow him! And to your right a brown snake emerges and pleas that you follow him! Who do you follow?

A: Follow the bird, he seems colorful and friendly. Can't trust a snake anyhow.

B: Follow the Snake, he seems to have such friendly eyes. Birds are weird anyhow...

C:SCREW THE ANIMALS! ADVENTURE FORWARD WITHOUT A GUIDE!

You have five minutes to answer!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:18 pm
A: Follow the bird, he seems colorful and friendly. Can't trust a snake anyhow.  

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100

GunSniper
Vice Captain

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:29 pm
Quote:
A: The bird eagerly takes you down a wide path. You can't help but watch his colorful wings as he flies a little bit above you chirping a story about how much he loves the jungle and other birds. How they are the master race and how much... he... hates... humans? Uh oh. Suddenly you can't feel the ground below you! Seems while you were watching the bird he lead you into a pit of spikes. (End of the line)

B: The snake takes you down a narrow path and tells you to keep close to his tail. He talks about how much the birds wish to destroy any human that enters the jungle because the humans do not appreciate beauty as they do. He also gives you some insight on the laws of the jungle, such as bears and jaguars are quite friendly, but avoid tigers. Good to know! (+2)

C:
You charge forward and leave both animals behind. The bird seems to have flown off, but the snake is pursuing you! Just before you can take another step the snake wraps around your legs and trips you! Oh no! Surely you are- oh, he saved you from a pit of spikes! That would have been deadly... (+1)

Revel1984: + 1 D:

The Snake gave you some valuable information about the jungle and has lead you to a leaf covered temple. There are three wolves resting on the stones. One old white, one middle-aged black, one very young gray. Each with yellow eyes watching your carefully. The Snake says you must pick one to guide your further, as he must return to the bridge and prevent the bird from leading more humans to their death...

A: Pick the white wolf, he seems wise!

B: Definitely go with the Black wolf, he has such a warm presence!

C:Gray wolf! He looks like he would be a lot of fun to play with!

(It seems like we are out of people to play at the moment. Everyone has an hour to post. After that the game will close and the prizes will be given away in a different manner)  
[ Archives ] The Dusty Tomes

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff