Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply Role play Graveyard
Locks and Keys Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 5:39 pm
This is for
kishune
and me.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 5:40 pm
User Image

Name: Alice Summer
Sex: Female
Sexuality: Straight
Reason I Hold a Leash: Really I'm a switch. But I hold the leash since I'm an anonymous book writer. And I am looking for a companion.
Personality: Switch, tom boy, along with a hint of girly girl. Loves animals and kids. But also hides love for romance books though I write those as well.  

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

kishune
Crew

Fallen Demigod

13,215 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 6:39 pm
User Image
Name: Austin but call me Angel
Sex: Male
Sexuality: Straight
Reason I Wear a Collar: forced to after being thrown out of a foster home which was actually a research fusibility that tested beings with genetics giving special powers or extra limbs. but wasn't experimented on though. they also gave away some the experiments as orphans and some were kicked out at 18 like me.
Personality: funny, talkative, outgoing, kind, and caring. Likes romantics (a sucker for them), and joking around.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 6:40 pm
You're walking down a street that's located down town. When a shop sign that says 'Locks And Keys' catches your eye. Some know of it as a place to never go to out of disgust. As others enter and leave with slaves or some call them pets of sorts. What shall you do? Who shall you pick and use?

As the slaves on the inside sit in a dim florescent light small building. Cages seem a bit bigger then other slave shops as chains seem tighter. Those inside wonder if they well be loved or killed. Be bought to clean up after some one, may be? Protect? Or to do to please? You shall choose your attitude to choose your faith?

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 6:42 pm
Alice Summer
Master

User Image
"Paper, pens, candle light, and wine. What's better then that?"

I walked down a street down town. Feeling a bit guilty about it too. Since I was headed for Locks And Keys. Heard about it from a couple of friends. After a short while I came across a building with blacked out windows. As Locks And Keys was in an elegant scrolled paint across the window's top section. Biting my lip nervously I walked inside. The florescent lighting made me cringe.

After about a minute a guard walked up to me as I finally seemed to get my eyesight back. He asked me if I would like to be soon around. Shaking my head I walk around aimlessly. Though I could sense him about ten feet behind me. Of course who would trust a woman who looks she's under age and should not be in here. Even if she was rather top heavy. Once ten minutes gone by I seen a guy with short black hair in a black tank top. At the other cages I would stop and look them over for a few seconds. But most seemed not notice my presence. Since they did not react when I looked at them.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 6:51 pm
User Image
=Angel Austin=
"No one knows how to have more fun than a fallen angel! HA HA!"
Where: Locks & Keys
With: no one in particular...
Thoughts: ...

In the back of the store Angel sat in the back of his cage looking down with is limp and unmoving body; he had a chain around his neck too along with all the other's that were behind bar. He was in the darkest part of the place and was was the only thing seen in the cage. He felt someone looking at him and flinched a little, not looking up though.

"But no one knows how much one grieves though..."
AmaLee - Unravel

kishune
Crew

Fallen Demigod

13,215 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 6:55 pm
Alice Summer
Master

User Image

Seeing a clip board hanging on his cage. I just pay no mind to it. Slowly I squat down with my legs closed. In a lady like form and put my hands on either side of me,"What's your name?", my voice is gentle. I use a hand to push bangs out of my face as the other balances me. Pressing my lips together I end up biting my bottom lip. Waiting for him to react. Thankful for my patience I developed with my cat, Sephiroth. Due to when he was younger.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 7:00 pm
User Image
=Angel Austin=
With: Possible Master
Thoughts: ...

Angel didn't move when the person he sensed came up and squatted in front of his cage. He didn't say anything but seeing how she was persistent, he raised his hand and pointed to the clip board. "My names on that..." He said he voice sounded weak and dry as if he was an old man.

AmaLee - Unravel

kishune
Crew

Fallen Demigod

13,215 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 7:03 pm
Alice Summer
Master

User Image

"Why don't you tell me your self?", I slowly shifted my weight. Then moved the weight to my knees. Only to sit Japanese style. Knowing my legs would be sore in a while. Though some thing was drawing me to him. I wanted to know the information from him. Now a sheet of paper. His voice sounded worn out and tired. My eyes find the guard who stalked me,"Please get him some thing to drink.", I gave the guard a sweet smile.

The guard looks shocked and even jumped when I asked. He nodded and walked off. After a minute he came back with a bottle of water. He avoided eye contact with me after letting the bottle of water roll into the man's cage,"Thank you.", I said. He just nods once again and watches the man and I. My hands neatly folded in my lap. I continue to wait knowing I had a few hours I could spare. Since I sent off a couple of pieces of material that needed proof reading by my friends.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 7:09 pm
User Image
=Angel Austin=
Where:
With:
Thoughts:

Angel still didn't look at her. When she asked the guard to get the him a drink he didn't say a word. When the bottle was brought to him he didn't look at or touch the bottle of water. Moments later he finally spoke since she didn't seem to be leaving him. "My name is Austin...but you can call me Angel..." He said still in the weak and dried voice.

AmaLee - Unravel

Quote:

kishune
Crew

Fallen Demigod

13,215 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 7:13 pm
Alice Summer
Master

User Image

I nodded when he told me his name. Well names but I continue to sit there,"So Angel... Would you drink some water?", I keep my voice gentle,"Please." As the guard continues to watch Angel and I. Looking up at the guard he looked like he was ready to say some thing along the lines of 'Give up on him miss'. Only for me to give him a dirty look. Which he gave me a small one back.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 7:24 pm
User Image
=Angel Austin=
With: Potential Master & Guard
Thoughts: heh...

Angel waited a moment before he replied. "No thank you..." He said still not looking at her. He face was barely seen from the darkness of the cage, and his eyes were hidden by his bangs of his hair. To himself though, he smirked when the woman gave the guard a dirty look but disappeared before she could see it if she could.

AmaLee - Unravel

kishune
Crew

Fallen Demigod

13,215 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 7:26 pm
Alice Summer
Master

User Image

Sighing I just sit there. Noticing a few raised eyebrow from other masters were walking by giving me weird looks. Some coming in others leaving with a slave or no slave. But of course I just looked at the man inside of the shadows. Trying to see him. Not wanting to force my buy on him. Since if I did so I would feel like a b***h. And act like one when annoyed some times. Slowly I relax my breathing into a meditating like state. But keeping my eyes on him.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 7:32 pm
User Image
=Angel Austin=
Where: Lock & Keys
With: Potential master
Thoughts: ....

Angel then glanced at her when she seemed to relax and seemed to meditate. He then had an idea. "Are you still there?" He asked in an annoyed dry tone. "If you want me buy me, then do so. If not go away." He said still not looking at her. He was trying to annoy her or piss her off.

AmaLee - Unravel

kishune
Crew

Fallen Demigod

13,215 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 7:48 pm
Alice Summer
Master

User Image

There was a bit of a racket with an person banging on a kid's cage. But only to go back to Angel. "Could you please drink the water?", I asked him, well pushing my hair over my shoulder. Now I rubbed my eyes and had a flash back. One that made me tense up.

Role play Graveyard

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff