Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realm of the B'alam

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying and services hub for Realm of the B'alam. 

Reply [ Plots & Quests ] The Square
Closed Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zakiax
Crew

Vicious Firestarter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 1:28 pm
So Chibi and I have been throwing ideas around for a Colony concept for those FNAF balam that were just won

We were thinking of doing a nomadic colony which would go around and be entertainers to others. Kind of like a traveling circus.

Updates/Ideas

Council type of government: Head of the 6 classes would be the Council. Council would decide things based on popular vote of members as well as among council. Council is there so each individual class members has a leader they can go to to voice opinions or concerns to.

6 classes:
Entertainers (Performers, those who put on acts for the show, feets of strength, and other things we can come up with)
Food (Creators of new food choices as well as gathering of food, would offer their food during the colonies travels (Food stalls! ect))
Merchants (those who trade with others to find supplies to help keep the colony running with the things they need to survive or need to put on acts and such, would also sell different wares that the crafters create for this)
Games (Coming up with game ideas to draw in crowds of all ages, making it fun for all. (Thinking of maybe a hunted grounds tour at night -Possibility run by a dark tribe member, or ball toss maybe even strength contests ect)
Security (Ones who just wander around when they set up their circus and make sure everything goes smoothly, also would be the protectors of the traveling group as they travel through the lands)
Crafters (Craft different items to sell so that the colony can trade for supplies work closely with the merchants - would gather their own supplies en-route)

Nomadic Colony one Two Homelands
Since it would be a nomadic colony we would need at least 12 balam aside from those who we would chose to be the leaders.
One Two homeland which we are thinking to be the southern part of the forest in between the dark and the light tribes. (Second one needs to be determine, this is so we can accommodate both Fire and Ice Tribes)

Travel/Performance Schedule
They would travel 3 times each 'year' each location different from the next. They would stay in that area for two moons before moving on to packing up and moving on to the next location. After their third location they would head back to their homeland for rest and reflection of the past moons.

Culture/Rules/Beliefs
No written culture as it is not needed (Maybe only a record of memorable events?) - No festivals would be held for each time they travel would be a festival itself.

General Rules: No stealing from another member, respect one another and work together as a whole for the good of the trope.

Don't believe in the grand weaver but believe in something else (Not sure what though) (The Grand Muse? or the Grand Entertainer - A being they created and worship over the Grand Weaver - they live for entertainment)

Acts and other things of the Circus

Games

Ball Toss
Test your strength - Mini Brawl?

Entertainment

Haunted Fair Grounds Tours
Animal Trainers
Singing
Clowns
Feats of Strength

Shops and Vendors

Food Stalls
Hit or Miss Food Stall
Masks
Trinkets
Main things like Bork eggs, Alpacow milk, Floofaro fur ext.

So if you are interested please post your own ideas for this concept and we can get one started! Or if you have an concerns about things being talked about we would love to hear your opinions.

Interested Balam(Just for my own notes)

Zakiax's: Toy Freddie: 'Halwende' (Would be a merchant for the troop, he has a floofalo as a familiar)
Phantom Foxy: 'Aluci' (Would be a brawler (traveling. Interested in feet of strength sort of act - Entertainer/games)
Chibi_Kokoro143's: Phantom Chica: 'Banafrit' - Has a bork familiar ( Interested in food)
AstoriaFallen's: Ball boy: 'Ranger' has a Paroo? (Game keeper apprentice)
Rosencranz's: Happiest Day : (Interested in food)
Ragers: Nightmare Bonnie (Would be crafting masks to sell) has a Familiar Gibson
Fea Line: Nightmare Chica 'Chica La'mare' has an Alpacow: (Interest in Security)
BB Plate Girl 'Petrea' (Interest in Entertainer - Clown)
Lady Kitania: Toy Chica 'Chica Juguete' and her paroo (Entertainer - Animal Act?)
Thalion: Bonnie 'Bonnie' (Entertainer - Singing) - (Maybe kidnapped by MorningStar)  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 2:08 pm
I won the ball boy and named him Ranger. Means gamekeeper. If there are any hosted games I'd like him to be part of it. Also, won the parret kangaroo looking familiar. What's it called? I named it Tehlee. I think it will be his familiar.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

Zakiax
Crew

Vicious Firestarter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 4:19 pm
AstoriaFallen
I won the ball boy and named him Ranger. Means gamekeeper. If there are any hosted games I'd like him to be part of it. Also, won the parret kangaroo looking familiar. What's it called? I named it Tehlee. I think it will be his familiar.
Awesome Most defiantly have games. whats a traveling circus with out some sort of games to play.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 5:38 pm
I won the little Happiest Day girl in the events!
I think she'd be great as a baker (cupcakes and the like probably) and/or a clown of some sort!
I still need to name her, and I would love to get her some sort of funny little companion to do tricks with her one day
But she would totally be up for a traveling circus tribe!
-also need to remember to post in journal/certing thread/owner's thread-

Rosencranz

Devoted Husband

13,950 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500

Chibi_Kokoro143

Garbage Hoarder

13,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 6:08 pm
Rosencranz
I think she'd be great as a baker (cupcakes and the like probably) and/or a clown of some sort!
I still need to name her, and I would love to get her some sort of funny little companion to do tricks with her one day

*plops in here*

I think this would be awesome! Banafrit and her would get along if their interests are food!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 6:22 pm
Chibi_Kokoro143

*plops in here*

I think this would be awesome! Banafrit and her would get along if their interests are food!

-giggles- yay, frands~!  

Rosencranz

Devoted Husband

13,950 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500

Chibi_Kokoro143

Garbage Hoarder

13,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 6:24 pm
Rosencranz
Chibi_Kokoro143

*plops in here*

-giggles- yay, frands~!

Always~! heart  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 7:08 pm
Rosencranz
Awesome.

@everyone - So now we need to get to the basics of the colony down. what kind of government should we have probably council right? If we do a council then the max amount of leaders we would have would be 6. I'm thinking that we could have the leaders of each section be council members. Like the one who oversees the food, one who over sees the entertainment, one who over sees trading, one who oversees games, ect.

Council members then would come together and decide as a whole on what would be good for the colony.

Since we are going with the nomadic culture we will need to follow these rules and decide if we want a homeland or if our troupe will endlessly travel the lands only seeking refugee where needed.(I'm in favor of the latter)
From the Colony to Kingdom Guide
Quote:
In regards to nomadic cultures, we have the following standards:

→ If your culture does not have a "homeland", they do not need to be on the map to be official. However, if they do decide to settle, you will need to gain approval from the staff! There can be a culture that wanders endlessly, never stopping to live in any one place. However, you can expect some hostility if their travel path cuts through an occupied area.

→ Nomad cultures can have a maximum of 2 places on a map, and these places will be half the size of the average territory given to standard colonies. We don't want to have any one colony claim a mess of territory here and there. It'll make things confusing.

→ If a culture has multiple territories, these territories must be within the same region or they must be a simple hop and skip over a border. For example, a summer camp can be near the water tribe's territory while winter is closer to earth's. We cannot have a culture where one territory is near the volcano of the fire tribe and another is in the peaks of the ice territory.

→ If a culture owns multiple territories, they will need to have not only markers on this territory IC, but characters left behind from the migration to guard these locations. That will, however, leave them open for IC invasions and trouble if a plot moves that way.

Chibi_Kokoro143

AstoriaFallen

Zakiax
Crew

Vicious Firestarter

Chibi_Kokoro143

Garbage Hoarder

13,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 7:15 pm
hmmmmm.... I think a homeland.

They can travel a lot, a whole lot. But at the end of the "game" they always return home at FNAF.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 7:33 pm
Chibi_Kokoro143

They can travel a lot, a whole lot. But at the end of the "game" they always return home at FNAF.
That does make sense. Where would we want them to return to?

The southern half of the large forest that is located between the Dark and the Ice tribe, so that the colony can have a place where all tribes would be comfortable? for future members and such.  

Zakiax
Crew

Vicious Firestarter

Chibi_Kokoro143

Garbage Hoarder

13,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 7:36 pm
Zakiax
Chibi_Kokoro143

That does make sense. Where would we want them to return to?

The southern half of the large forest that is located between the Dark and the Ice tribe, so that the colony can have a place where all tribes would be comfortable? for future members and such.

Sounds good! *thumbs up*

What does everyone else think?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 7:45 pm
Chibi_Kokoro143
I figured a creepy forest would be a good homeland for them to return to XD

Now to figure out classes and such

So far what I have is:

Entertainers (Performers, those who put on acts for the show, feets of strength, and other things we can come up with)
Food (Creators of new food choices as well as gathering of food, would offer their food during the colonies travels (Food stalls! ect))
Merchants (those who trade with others to find supplies to help keep the colony running with the things they need to survive or need to put on acts and such, would also sell different wares that the crafters create for this)
Games (Coming up with game ideas to draw in crowds of all ages, making it fun for all. (Thinking of maybe a hunted grounds tour at night -Possibility run by a dark tribe member, or ball toss maybe even strength contests ect)

Possible Classes
security class (Ones who just wander around when they set up their circus and make sure everything goes smoothly, also would be the protectors of the traveling group as they travel through the lands)
Crafters (Craft different items to sell so that the colony can trade for supplies work closely with the merchants - would gather their own supplies en-route)  

Zakiax
Crew

Vicious Firestarter

Chibi_Kokoro143

Garbage Hoarder

13,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 7:58 pm
Those are good possible classes. I think it is important to out up a security and crafters. Those who take the stage  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 8:01 pm
Chibi_Kokoro143
Those are good possible classes. I think it is important to out up a security and crafters. Those who take the stage
So then we would ahve our 6 classes and the leaders of those would be the council members. I feel like everything else would fit under those 6 anyways.

Okay So i'm assuming they believe in the grand-weaver or do they have a different religon we are going to have them believe in?  

Zakiax
Crew

Vicious Firestarter

Chibi_Kokoro143

Garbage Hoarder

13,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 8:05 pm
Zakiax
Chibi_Kokoro143
So then we would ahve our 6 classes and the leaders of those would be the council members. I feel like everything else would fit under those 6 anyways.

Okay So i'm assuming they believe in the grand-weaver or do they have a different religon we are going to have them believe in?

That...I'm stumped with  
[ Plots & Quests ] The Square

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces