Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[Field Class] Scaring in the Digital Age p.8 - The End! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dr Mil

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:26 am
Following the thorough and unexpected scrubbing of classroom 140, a screemail was sent to all undergraduates and alumni announcing a new class offered by a new instructor.

Quote:
To: allstudents@amityvilleacademy.boo
Subject: Scaring in the Digital Age

Please join me on Webday, Prime October 15th at 10am for a lesson in modern scaring. I am new to Amityville and I greatly look forward to meeting each and every one of you.

Spooky tidings,
Dr. Mil

The day before class was scheduled a large, thin screen was set up in the creepeteria. It ran a pleasant trailer* for the class on loop for those without access to the interweb.

When it was finally time for the class to begin, the first students would be met with relative silence. A druid and her vulture sat at the desk in the front of the room, each of them thoroughly engrossed in their cell phones.

Quote:
Welcome to Scaring in the Digital Age with Dr. Million Wagner, a new instructor with a special interest in modern scaring! This class will be quite fast paced, but if you are only able to make one or two posts, you should still be fine!

There will be evening updates on the 16th, 17th, and 18th, and class will wrap up on Monday the 19th. If you post at least 100 words at any time, you will receive 1 RP point; a second post and 200 additional words in any other part of the class will get you another point and an extra surprise; 800 words or more will get you a third point and that same surprise.

I hope to see you in class! If you'd like to interact with Mil, quote her!

* tw: silliness? idk slowed down voices might bug someone, so thar is your warning <3

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:55 am
It was about time Sidron attended a class. He really couldn't....shouldn't avoid them any longer. Plus wandering around the campus was starting to loose it's luster. Really he just preferred not to be shoved into a tiny class room with other classmates.

But this one was in the creepeteria. He had no access to the interwebs. In fact, he had no skelephone yet. That was one of the things he'd need to pick up. Later though.

The large dragon boil made his way inside the building. Orange eyes landing on the screen that was running a looped video. He watched with mild curiosity before taking a seat. Eyeballing the teacher who was obviously preoccupied with something on their phone.  

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 12:38 pm
Call her an overachiver, but Amy wanted to make sure she knew all she could about technology in what it had to offer. Her eyephone was a little outdated and she needed to know how to maybe aquire a new one. She held her note book close, looking around to see who was all here, surprised to see a certain tall and dark dragon. It seemed like they would be the only ones here so far so...Amy strolled over towards Sidron, taking her seat quietly. "You know, Its rude to stare...." She whispered and smiled, setting her notebook down and placeing her pencil case neatly beside it.

Although, she thought it was a bit rude to ignore any incoming students, especially if you were a new teacher.

Yayoi

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 12:47 pm
Leaning back in his seat, it creaked with his weight. "Well where else am I suppose to look during a class? I would figure the teacher would be the obvious place to look but I guess I was wrong." He picked up her pencil case and gave it a quick look over before settling it back down.

Crossing his arms over his chest, he sunk into his seat just slightly. "I suppose I could stare at the ceiling if that makes you feel any better about my rudeness." A light smirk cured the corner of his lips as he leaned his head slightly to the side. Burying half of his face into the fur that lined his collar. The majority of his armor was shed and he was wearing mostly the under robe. Tail curled several times beneath his chair so as to not be stepped upon.

Sidron tipped his head back to start at the ceiling. Letting his jaw go slack while he stared at the unappealing paint job.

Viva Viola

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:13 pm
Well Amy already knew the answer to the first question, but she decided she could always try to embarass him later, rolling her eyes at the comment. "Oh obviously, so very wrong of you~" An eyebrow instantly raised when her pencil case was grabbed and she paitently waited for him to put it back down before she moved it back to where it was exactly. For some odd reason, it bothered her whenever anyone moved her things out of place in class.

She kept her posture straight, but tilted her head up to look at the ceiling as well, frowning when she saw a questionable substance to the right of her. She reallly didnt want to know just what that substance was since it looked extrememly old. "The ceiling is so...Disgusting though...Why would you want to look at that?" one of her vines slowly creeped over, wrapping itself around his tail and pulling Amy a bit closer, casuing her to look down. "Really...?"

Stupid vines...Well...She supposed it wouldnt be so bad being next to Sid considering the circumstances..."Sorry....Mind of their own..." she grumbled/

Yayoi

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:20 pm
"I can't help it. I'm just an unrefined brute." Without looking, he reached over and slightly nudged her pencil case out of position before crossing his arms over his chest again.

Closing his eyes, he sighed lightly. "Then tell me where I am suppose to look so I am not being rude and staring at someone. Or maybe I'll just sit here with my eyes closed and take a nap." Folding his hands over his stomach, the tip of his tail twitched slightly as her vine wrapped around it. "I'm beginning to think you have a hand in their behavior and its not just them." Cracking open one eye, he peered at her suspiciously.

Viva Viola

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:40 pm
"A brute of the most unrefined it seems~" She saw him reach over and she stiffened when he moved her pencil case out of the way once more, making her glare at him in warning. He was going to suffer the wrath of the polite rose if he kept it up. She will totally bore him to death with her ploiteness if he wasnt careful. She was going to give him her answer, but she closed her mouth before she could voice it, opting for something else instead. "I dont know, but Im sure you'll figure it out wont you?" She tried tugging on her vine to get it to release his tail but...

"My emotions influence them sadly. And this one is more stubborn than the other." She gave up tugging eventually and just gave up entirely after a bit, laying her head on his arm. "Sorry not sorry though~ Are we here early?" She was wondering since there was no one at the class yet.

Yayoi

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:46 pm
Yea, well. If she knew a few of his friends the whole unrefined brute thing would be moot. Not that he was an unrefined brute. No, no that was his mother. Of course, if the lady dragon stared at you you were probably about to get a beating. "Sounds like too much work on my part. Nap it is then."

He pat the top of her head when she laid it on his arm. "Its ok, you can't help that your vine has a crush on my tail apparently." Sidron peered about through half open eyes, eyeballing all the empty seats and the teacher who was still off in their own little world for the time being. He gave a light shrug to her question. "I'm sure more will show up."

Viva Viola

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:10 pm
She rolled her eyes. "Lazy...This means you've lost points for later just so you know~" Points towards what was a mystery though. She rolled her eyes to look up at the hand patting the top of her head, huffing. "Im not a pet Sid...And it does not!" As if to prove her wrong, said vine was actually trying to play with his tail, still curled around it. Amy lowered her ead, blushing red. "Stupid thing...I hope more students show up, this seems like a fun class. Maybe the teacher will give out free eyephones to those that dont have it." She hated sleeping in class, but a nap actually sounded appealing right now.

Yayoi

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:30 pm
There were points now? "Points for what?" Now he was kind of curious. "Is it like one of those things that scarelings do where they get points to turn in for special prizes?" That'd be neat.

His tail shifted slightly as the vine apparently got a playful streak. "I doubt about the phones." Sidron apparently needed to get one of those, eventually. Though it was kind of awkward them being the only two in the creepeteria so far. He wasn't entirely sure what was going to be taught in this class.

"If you are bored you could always poke at the teacher up there." He jerked his chin towards who he assumed was Dr. Mil.

Viva Viola

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

Miidnight Melody

Feisty Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:44 pm
It was really pathetic of Sorrel to have fallen into hibernation for so many months! But the Dormouse couldn't help himself because when it was time to nap, he has to nap. He was glad to have woken up today to receive the screemail about modern scaring. It sounds interesting, and can be highly helpful to him due to how . . . tiny and furry he was.

Reading over the screemail on his eyephone, he looks up to see the classroom number and walk inside. Much to his relief there are only two students inside and not a big classroom. That would made him highly nervous. "Hello . . ." Sorrel smiles, giving a little friendly wave to them and nothing more for it seem they were having a conversation before taking his seat.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 3:13 pm
Amy couldnt help the sigh followed by the facepalm that followed at Sid's comment. He really couldnt be that bad could he? She decided that would have to be a conversation for later. "You.....You just..." she shook her head and went back to trying to snooze when she heard another student come in, perking up. And he was just so...adorable! "You'd be surprised....You need a phone anyway. Its super hard to reach you without one..." and going to his room every once in awhile was still a bit akward for her since she felt like she was invading his space. Amy looked at the teacher, shaking her head. "I think Im okay, but thanks for the suggestion" She thumped his arm sitting up and glaring at her vine that was still apparently attached to his tail.

She thumped it with a wince and it let go, a wave of sadness coming from it. Amy rolled her eyes and started walking in the direction of the other student. "Ill be back~" She walked up to the table and sat down with a smile. "Hello~"

Yayoi

Miidnight Melody

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 3:30 pm
Sidron grinned to himself. Ahhh, success.

He shrugged. "It also keeps my mother from calling and bothering me at all hours of the day and night." She didn't know boundaries. Especially when it came to her only son. The boils head turned slightly when the door swung open and a very small creature wandered in. A very very small student with the features of a mouse.

Interesting, but not entirely. He merely waved a hand at the other boil before he returned to slouching in his seat. Arms crossed. Face half buried in his furred collar. If Amy wanted to actively greet people he wasn't going to stop her.

Viva Viola

Miidnight Melody

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 3:41 pm
Sorrel did feel happy that the two students acknowledge him, and wonders when class is going to begin, or maybe he was just here a little early. None of that matters really if he can have some time to relax a bit. He reaches into his bag and grab everything he needs for notes all while wondering when the other students will come in. All he hopes that Zaire doesn't come in . . .

"Hello~"

His round ears twitch in hearing a voice directed to him, and he looks up to see the ghoul. For a moment he had to look around to see if she might be speaking to someone else, but in fact, she really was speaking to him. How shocking! "Hi . . . um, how are you?" It was painfully obvious he doesn't talk to others much, but he still tries his hand at conversation with her with a small smile on his face.

Viva Viola

Yayoi

Miidnight Melody

Feisty Bunny

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 4:04 pm
She wasnt sure on the subject of his mother, so Amy kept quiet and nodded. Her parents did call alot but at the same time they also managed to give her space...It was awesome. She beamed at the tiny mouse before her, trying her best not to squeal with excitment. He was so tiny and adorable and she just wanted to eat him wait...What? No! She wanted to hug him and keep him and just too cute! "Im feeling awesome! How are you? My name is Amy!~ Whats your name?" she almost couldnt contain the excitment in her voice. SO. CUTE!

Miiidnight Melody

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces