Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
Working on an experiment (Healing and Yuri) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:14 pm
Yuri_Misawa

This story goes that a few special meteors fell from the sky, impacting the earth but was quickly collected by the government. These rocks had minerals that didn't register on the periodic table so they began to have a scientist run examinations on it. She is top of her field and has an amazing mind, even if she has a bit of a rough side. Her fiancee is an engineer working in a nearby lab, he was working on some nanites that would help heal and take care of many different hard to treat illnesses. During _____'s examination of the rock, something caused a reaction that caused the rock to emit a gas from it that began to surround it and fill more of the room. She had backed up trying to get to the emergency air kit only to activate the sprinkler system which only seemed to make it worse because it caused an explosion that blew through the side wall of the lab into Dean's lab. He was blown back into the large vertical standing tube that held the nanite swarm which as he had breathed in the gas that entered his lab, the nanites had registered his body's need for healing. They entered his body and began to merge with him due to the effects of the gas, healing his body and using him as a power source. He woke up later in the med bay only to find that _____ had lost her memory and had escaped, so now he has to chase after her, bring her back and hopefully help her remember so they could go back to getting married.

Name: Dean Mikao
Power: Healing/Regeneration, enhanced strength, vision enhancement (Can have night vision or infrared vision if needed)
Appearance:
User Image

Yuri_Misawa
Name: Sheila Heart
Powers: Elemental Manipulation and Supernatural Condition
Image: User Image

*Note: All powers are supported by a living crystal that has replaced her heart due to the accident. That living crystal needs to be fed with the same crystals found in the meteorites or her body will be consumed by the living crystal that could result in death or loss of self.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:01 pm
HealingAssass1n

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

When you look at me, do you see the smile on my face...

User Image

╔══════════════╗
►Ⓢнєιℓα Ⓗєαят◄
►ωнαт αм ι ∂σιηg: Drinking while doing some research◄
►ωнєяє αм ι: Old Fashion Saloon◄
►ωнαт αм ι ωєαяιηg: As she looks in the image◄
╚══════════════╝

Night time...a not so crowded bar in the dystopic city of Terra is where Sheila, a former scientist for a top secret government, is sipping on coffee while reading old tabloids about meteorites that struck the Earth and has since been covered up by the government for unknown reasons. Tabloids aren't supposed to be taken seriously, but she felt like these meteorites were special...that and the last place she was at had these crystals that tasted so good. How are the two related? Well according to her own research and feelings she has been getting lately, these meteorites and crystals have something in common with each other. Since these crystals have been tasting good and basically felt like she needed them for her survival, these meteorites are her best chance at getting more crystals for her to keep on living until she discovers who she is and why so many people are after her. So far she hasn't been able to get new leads on meteorite locations so all she can do is keep on looking . As she finished her coffee, she spotted several people in black suits entering the saloon. Its more of those guys who are after her, but they don't seem to know that she is there. As soon as she had the opportunity when their backs are turn, she left money at the table to pay for her coffee before sneaking out of the saloon. Then she hopped on to her motorcycle and took off. Unfortunately at the next corner, there were black cars waiting for her. She has been made! Now she has to escape to avoid capture. After making an immediate U-Turn, she began barreling through streets while avoiding all the black cars pursuing her.

...Or do you see the tears I fight to hold inside?

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Yuri_Misawa

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:56 am
Yuri_Misawa

Their was a figure who was watching from the side, wearing a black helmet as he watched her leave and then saw as she was pursued by the black vans. The man drove off on his motorcycle but drove up close enough the the black vans following her and he removed a hand from his handles, holding down his hand to open the top rim of his jacket which exposed a brace that held darts. He shot one at the back of each car which as they stuck, he activated the brace causing the vans engines to shut down. His bike drove past them as if he was a normal driver as she was able to get away. He tailed her as best he could but when she stopped when she probably felt she was in the clear, he pulled up and removed his helmet, "Sheila... you gotta stop running now." He said thinking that he wanted her back and he wanted to have her be safe.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:18 pm
HealingAssass1n

User Image

╔══════════════╗
►Ⓢнєιℓα Ⓗєαят◄
►ωнαт αм ι ∂σιηg: Confronting the stranger◄
►ωнєяє αм ι: Rundown Apartment Complex◄
╚══════════════╝

Sheila could only barrel down the streets until she reached an area where there was high amounts of traffic. Now she had to bob and weave between cars while the blacks vans continued to pursue her. Seriously, who are these guys and what do they want with her?! She hasn't done anything wrong...at least nothing she is aware of. All she has done so far was innocent research and self defense. Perhaps it is the fact that she is able to do things that other humans shouldn't be capable of doing so. As she continued to bob and weave through traffic, she look back every now and then noticing the black vans were slowing down. Why is this? That question didn't matter at the moment because needed to get away. At some point she managed to lose the vans via their engines shutdown by means unknown to her and a quick shortcut that led her to a rundown neighborhood where she typically hides out in her apartment. Shes safe...for now. After parking her bike in a alleyway hidden from the view of curious people, she was about to enter the complex until she heard someone call her Sheila. The only reason she recognizes the name was because of a photograph of herself and an older woman she found in her pocket at the time she lost her memory. That photograph had two names, Evelyn and Sheila. From the gun holster attached to her right hip, she quickly drew out her pistol and aimed it toward the man who spoke to her.

"You're with them aren't you?! I already told every single one of you, I am not going back! I won't let you!"

Yuri_Misawa

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 8:29 pm
Yuri_Misawa

(Do I have to decorate my post and sorry for the delay)
Cody looked at her when she drew out her pistol, but he thought over what she had to say. He could tell that she was a bit nervous but he raised his hands to show that he wasn't going to hurt her or that he had anything to hurt her with, "Relax... im just here to help you Sheila. You can trust me." He said as he continued to move closer slowly to her, not realizing that it was probably only making her nervous since he was moving towards her without fear of the gun she had pointed at him. All the while he was moving towards her, their was a form in the shadows, hidden from sight, it was a mechanical spider moving above her, ready to help or provide video feed to Cody if requested.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 9:25 pm
HealingAssass1n

User Image

╔══════════════╗
►Ⓢнєιℓα Ⓗєαят◄
╚══════════════╝

He said that he isn't going to hurt her and he may have his hands up, but he is continuing to approach her regardless. What he is doing is not making Sheila feel anymore relaxed. She could shoot him and get away, but she didn't wanted to be branded as murderer nor give her position away to any other men in blacks that are trying to look for her. The only thing she can do is step back while keeping her gun pointing straight at him...that is until she had an idea. The safety on her gun was still on, so why not intimidate him a little bit? Get him to stop moving and hopefully he will stop trying to get close to her. Using her thumb, she pulled back the safety release on the gun, which caused the cocking noise, and kept her gun aimed at him before she said to him,

"I'm serious. Stay the hell away from me. One more step and your brain will be splattered all over the floor. Believe me, I got nothing to lose here."

Yuri_Misawa

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 9:31 pm
Yuri_Misawa

Cody looked at her when she spoke, he saw that she cocked the gun back but he looked at her as he laughed, "Please, I would love to see that personally..." He said as he moved a bit closer still. From his angle he couldn't see that the safety was on but he had another view as well. He looked to her, "I know that you're not a bad person and I am not either... I just want to talk, im not going to hurt you, I swear." he said as he gently began to reach for the gun slowly, he was relaxed and had no issue. He moved slowly when he reached for the gun to keep her from thinking he wanted to take it, which left her with few options, let him take the gun, hit his hand away or shot him.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 10:07 pm
HealingAssass1n

User Image

╔══════════════╗
►Ⓢнєιℓα Ⓗєαят◄
╚══════════════╝

Did...did Cody just laugh at Sheila considering that she is pointing a gun at him? How stupid is he?! She literally has his life in her hands and he isn't even taking her seriously! He must have nothing to lose to act like this...that or he is bluffing. He had to be bluffing. Why would he waste his time trying to convince her that he doesn't intend on hurting her and go through all this effort just so that they can talk...no. It had to be a trick and she wasn't going to fall for it. As soon as she saw him reaching for her gun, she pulled the trigger but her gun was aimed slightly to the left of his head. That is her warning shot. The next one...well she doesn't want to kill him. Heck she didn't even want to shoot him. But he needs to leave her alone. Go back to all those men in suits and tell them that she is not going back with them. Unfortunately that warning shot did put the neighborhood on alert so its only a matter of time before the police will show in the area, so she will have to get on her bike and take within the next few minutes. Hopefully Cody got the picture and intended on leaving.

"Don't test me. That next shot won't miss. Now get back...I'm gonna get on my bike and I'm gonna leave. You won't follow me ever again. And tell all your boys to back the hell off me. I want nothing to do with you nor them."

Yuri_Misawa

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 10:25 pm
Yuri_Misawa

Cody didn't really flinch, but he did blink a bit out of reflex for the bullet ringing by his ear. He thought it over when she said that the next shot wouldn't miss but when she said that she wanted nothing to do with him, he felt a bit heart broken but knew she just had no memory. He looked at her as they were close but he gently placed a hand on her arm, and moved it so the gun was pointed at his chest where his heart was, "Im not going back and I am not going to to take you to them, I just want to talk but if you still don't believe me, pull the trigger, you will find that we aren't that different after all." he explained thinking over how she was always stubborn. He looked at her with serious eyes, "Shoot or listen, those are your two choices." He said as he went to get something from out of his pocket.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 10:54 pm
HealingAssass1n

User Image

╔══════════════╗
►Ⓢнєιℓα Ⓗєαят◄
►ωнєяє αм ι: Entering her apartment◄
╚══════════════╝

Okay, this guy has to be suicidal. Cody just took Sheila's arm and had her gun aimed at his heart. All she had to do was pull the trigger and problem solved...but...she couldn't. Her hands were shaking and one can see the internal conflict plainly written on her face. If she shoots him, then he will either die or surprise her with whatever he meant by "you will find that we aren't that different after all". However...she is no killer. At least, she will not kill in cold blood. Then she heard police sirens from two miles away. She had to get out of sight now or she will get captured, which means she has a decision to make. There was no squeeze on the trigger this time. Just a defeated look on her face as she placed the gun back into her holster and proceeded to climb up a metal pipe running alongside the building closest to her that provided a shortcut to her apartment.

"It isn't safe out here. If you really want me to listen, get inside before I change my mind and shoot you."

Yuri_Misawa

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:31 pm
Yuri_Misawa

Cody looked at her as she put the gun away, which seeing this, he smiled a bit as he watched her jump onto a pipe. He thought it over, where he gently moved up, but he took walked inside through the normal way in but he got into her apartment through the main door. When he thought about her he walked into the apartment, closing the door behind him. When he saw her, he thought it over, "Anyway, I know that you are probably pissed off and scared, but you have to trust me, I would never hurt you alright." He said thinking it over. He looked at her, "Im not here to take you in, I came looking for you because I wanted to help you regain your memories." He said as he reached into his pocket where he gently pulled out an photo of him and here, "This ring any bells?" he asked holding it out to her.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:01 am
HealingAssass1n

User Image

╔══════════════╗
►Ⓢнєιℓα Ⓗєαят◄
╚══════════════╝

Sheila is now in her home safe from prying eyes. She drew her pistol and took cover by the window as she made sure that cops were not aware of what happened. A few cruisers with lights on passed by but they moved on trying to find out if anyone got hurt from the gunshot. Its hard to tell whether she will be safe in her apartment for a while because if they come back, most likely they will be knocking at the doors of those living in this area to ask questions. As soon she heard her door open, she pointed her gun towards the opened doorway but relaxed a bit when she saw Cody instead of the police. After locking the gun with the safety, she placed the gun back its holster and gave him the chance he wanted to explain himself to her. Her eyes went wide when he showed her a picture of him and her. That is undeniably her in the picture but...she can't remember that moment. At all. She had to give him her answer, so she shook her head and said,

"I don't remember...although I can't say that I believe you entirely...the only thing you have assured me so far is that you're not with those men in suits, but that doesn't mean that you're not after me for something that involves...well, whatever the hell is wrong with me."

Yuri_Misawa

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:20 am
Yuri_Misawa

He saw that she pulled the gun on him as he walked in but watched as she relaxed. He heard what she said which made him sigh, "Well im not with those men in suits... im with another band of gvernment that works for the good of mankind, it has no local government as its made up of countries from the UN and you were a top scientist in all things ore. Also i guess that i would like to have my fiancee back... me and you were set to be married in a month." He explained before walking to the window and opened it again letting in a metal spider the size of a small puppy. It crawled up his arm and looked at her, "Its nice to finally meet you Miss Sheila!" Came the young female child sounding voice. Cody looked at her, "Sophie... how about you hook up?" He asked but she nodded, jumping off and scurried to behind the tv where it turned on, showing security footage of the incident, "You were exposed to gas that had the crystals grow inside of you... that same gas hit me." He said as the footage changed to a different angle, showing his lab, he was standing in front of a large glass containment tube when he turned around as an explosion knocked him into the tube. The glob like fog in the tube stopped moving before going down to him. Cody looked at her, "That cloud in the tube were experimental nanites, programmed to heal a humans body and cure them." He explained as he removed a knife from his hip and cut his hand across the palm. His blood oozed out before shimmering and going back into his hand as it healed practically instantly, leaving nothing but a hairline scar that was hard to see.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:43 pm
HealingAssass1n

User Image

╔══════════════╗
►Ⓢнєιℓα Ⓗєαят◄
╚══════════════╝

The word 'government' alone already sent a chill down Sheila's spine. Any time something involved a government, it always spelled out as bad for her because most of her encounters with those from 'the government' always involved trying to take her for some experimental purpose or using her unique gifts for their secret purposes. His story didn't sound unique in comparison to the claims other people made, but it was the part where he mentioned fiancée that shocked her. He claims that the two of them are engaged to be married and to prove this, his mechanical spider droid was brought in and connected itself to the TV in the room to provide supposed authentic footage of an accident that took place in the...wait is that a lab? That is the same lab that she last remember when she woke up from...something...and there were government agents there ready to take her in. It was her natural defense reflexes that caused her powers to be revealed that day and made her a wanted fugitive. In this footage, he claimed that the incident caused the two of them change in some way. To prove this, he cut his hand open and the nanites within him nearly immediately healed him of his injury. It seems like he is telling the truth...all of a sudden she started to cough out blood. Her crystal heart is needed to be refueled. From her jacket pocket, she took out a few alien crystals from that same laboratory and consumed them as fast she could. She will definitely need to get more crystals since her supply is running low.

"You seem so serious about this...but I don't remember any of this...not that incident...not our marriage...however, that footage you showed me...that's the laboratory I woke up in...if you're dead serious about proving yourself to telling me the truth...I need your help to get more crystals like the ones I got from that lab. Not only do I need more to survive, the more samples I have, the better chance I have at making a cure...if I do that, maybe these governments will finally leave me alone..."

Yuri_Misawa

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:45 pm
Yuri_Misawa

As she looked at the footage, he thought over what she said before he noticed that she began to cough up blood. He grew worried before he then noticed that she had to eat a crystal to get back to normal. He heard her mention that she needed more but he sighed, "Well thats just it... I have been doing a lot, trying to find you and find a cure for you." he said thinking over how she seemed like she continued to run, "When you first escaped, you injured a lot of people because you were scared but I have tried to find you to bring you back so that I could try to help you... the people we worked for wanted to help you and still do." He explained but when he was talking, Sophie moved from behind the TV, "Big brother, I am getting signatures moving up the building, Im detecting military grade signals as well." She warned, which Cody was a bit surprised, "What do you mean... how could they have found us?" he asked as he looked at her, "Come on... you have to come with me, at least to my home so you can pick up some of your old stuff." he said thinking that it could at least help her since he had some crystals there he was researching.  
~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff