Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realm of the B'alam

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying and services hub for Realm of the B'alam. 

Reply [ Plots & Quests ] The Square
LETS MAKE IDOLS [Chobis Singles Thread] Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 12:38 pm
Chobi's Singles Thread

** DISCLAIMER: I am not looking for RP. I am only looking for babies to happen in this thread. I wish I had the time and energy to RP but I don't. So please keep in mind if you have an RP heavy pairing in mind you should probably look else where.

That isn't to say that I won't EVER rp. I'm just not really looking for that.

Plus I'm lazy. :/

I included information in case you want to RP with out me and need information about how my character would act if you want to back write. I ask you talk to me before referencing my character in RP though. Or ask me if such and such territory would be okay. I have some characters that would not be okay with moving territories and other characters who are more adventurous.

CLAIMED SINGLES

User Image
* Looking for any tribe except ice
Personality: Puzzling, Smart, Quirky, Evasive
As A Mate: He'd likely love his mate very much but not be overly attached to her. He enjoys his space and working on many puzzles.
As A Father: Cubs would make him very happy but he wouldn't be a very hands on father. Likely, he'd let the mother raise them so he'd have more time to work on various things he'd want to work on. He would be a small part in the cubs lives.

User Image
* Looking for any tribe except fire.
Personality: Softie, Friendly, Oblivious, Dreamer
As A Mate: He will love who ever takes him as their mate very much but won't always be able to pick up on small cues and what not his mate might not have. This Balam is not very intuitive. Also likely who ever ends up his mate will have to deal with a butt load of alpacows he may obtain in the future.
As A Father: Chile will be a very loving father and will try to be there for his kids. He isn't very intuitive though so some issues may come from that. He isn't always aware of small social things.

User Image
* Looking for any tribe but prefers fire tribers
Personality: Confident, Sociable, Careless, Hard headed
As A Mate: Who ever takes Delsin as their mate needs to be strong because he can be a lot to deal with. With the right mate, he'll be a sweetie. If a weaker female takes him as her own it will likely be Delsin running the show.
As A Father: Delsin will likely play favorites with cubs that show they have attitude like he has. He won't mean to, but he will. Also, if he has any fire cubs he'll play favorites with them.

User Image
* Looking for any tribe but would prefer wind
Personality: Chatty, Fun loving, Focused, Self-Doubting
As A Mate: She'll be sweet and loving. Might chat her mates ear off but all and all she'll be a sweetie any male would love to keep around.
As A Mother: Pina will want to be part of her cubs lives and will be as best a mother as she is able. No one's perfect, but Pina will try her hardest.

User Image
* Looking for any tribe
Personality: Sly, Cowardly, Selfish, Flighty
As A Mate: He may be sweet with his mate but he won't be honest with her always. Its likely he'll be up to his crooked thieving ways and never tell his mate.
As A Father: He won't likely be honest or close with any cubs he has. Its likely he'll see them more as a hassel. He'd not be distant, but he's not going to be father of the year. Its likely he'd be the type of dad to accidently leave his cubs places from time to time. He'd not be a responsible parent.

User Image
* Looking for digimon/pokemon or digimon fusions only
Personality: Loud, Hard Headed, Determined, Short Sighted
As A Mate: His mate should be able to keep up because there is no stopping King. He wants to be strong and a leader and he works very hard. He'll take a liking and love anyone who is willing to try to follow him, or even keep ahead.
As A Father: Succeeding at their dreams is what King will focus on with his cubs. He wants them to know there is no room for failure and no room for weak links. Though, if he happened to have a cub that couldn't keep up, he would still love them very much. Just might not show it as often.

User Image
Julienn Gen 1
* Looking for any tribe except ice
Personality: Smug, Flirtatious, Satisfied, Oblivious
As A Mate: While Julienn will be faithful, she'll still likely flirt with other males. Its in her nature and she often times doesn't realize she's flirting. She enjoys the attention. Julienn will be even more loving to who ever takes her as their own.
As A Mother: Cubs would make her happy and she'd do everything in her power to be a good mother. Of course, likely she'll make mistakes but she'll do her best.

User Image
* Looking for any tribe
Personality: Logical, Observant, Independent, Anxious
As A Mate: Having a mate may make Gojuu a little anxious. She'll want to wander off and be on her own mostly but when she is with her other half she'll be pleasant and caring.
As A Mother: Likely she'll be aloof with her cubs and unsure what to make of them. She'd wander off from time to time to catch her breath from being a parent.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 1:25 pm
User Image
* Looking for ice tribe only
Personality: Aloof , Calculating but warm once you get to know him
As A Mate: Anyone he chooses to have as his other half will know his soft side.
As A Father: He'll be warm to his cubs but not as warm as he is with his mate. He'd aim to teach his cubs to rely on themselves.

User Image
* Looking for any tribe
Personality: Optimistic, Adaptable, Over-indulgent and Generous
As A Mate: He'd be a sweet mate. Definitely would shower who ever takes him as their own in gifts when ever he could.
As A Father: Halvar would a wonderful father. He might be more hands on than his mate even as he'd want to be there for his cubs as much as possible.

User Image
* Looking for pokemon cosplays or mixes only
Personality: Strong Willed, Gentle, Excitable, Adventurous
As A Mate: He'd be sweet and devoted but also want him and his mate to grow and experience the world.
As A Father: Pilak would be a good father. He'd encourage his cubs to experience all that life has to offer and challenge them to be the very best.

User Image
* Looking for wind tribe only
Personality: Trickster, Snobbish, Intelligent, Loyal
As A Mate: As long as her mate is smart and of the wind tribe, Felicia will be happy. If her mate shows any signs of being dimwitted , or what she considers as such, she'll be condescending and critical of them.
As A Mother: Because Felicia only tolerates the very best she'll demand her children to be the very best. She'd likely teach them to distrust other tribes out side of the wind. Wind tribe is best tribe after all in her mind.

User Image
* Looking for any tribe except fire. Space markings are a plus because space whales.
Personality: Anxious, Charming, Shy, Naive
As A Mate: She would be a very loving and loyal mate. Likely she'll hide behind anyone who takes her as their own a lot. She's very shy.
As A Mother: While she'll do her best to be a mother its likely being a mother will give her a lot of anxiety. She'll need to disappear from time to time to regather her self. She'll be there for her cubs though when it really counts.

User Image
Isra Gen 2
* Looking for any tribe
Personality: Prankster, Confident, Sneaky, Self Conscious
As A Mate: Her mate should have thicker skin because she'll probably tease him a lot. Its just how she shows her love. She is playful and loves to prank. Her mate should be okay with this.
As A Mother: She'll actually be a really good attentive mother and care very much for her cubs.  

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 2:00 pm
I have lots!!! Seraphina my fire triber and then Astrid my ice triber and then Saraswati my water triber
User Image
User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 2:24 pm
StarshineAngel01
I have lots!!! Seraphina my fire triber and then Astrid my ice triber and then Saraswati my water triber
User Image
User Image
User Image

What lovely gals !

Who are you offering them too? Or are you just curious who I think they should go with?  

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 2:27 pm
Alpaca Chobi
StarshineAngel01
User Image
User Image
User Image

What lovely gals !

Who are you offering them too? Or are you just curious who I think they should go with?

Seraphina maybe with Delsin; Astrid maybe with Chile ; Saraswati maybe with whoever I guess  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 2:32 pm
StarshineAngel01
Alpaca Chobi
StarshineAngel01
User Image
User Image
User Image

What lovely gals !

Seraphina maybe with Delsin; Astrid maybe with Chile ; Saraswati maybe with whoever I guess

I'm good with those : D
Saraswati would look good with Rubick I think if you're good with that smile ? I can set up forms for bonding if you're okay with it.  

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 2:33 pm
Alpaca Chobi

Saraswati would look good with Rubick I think if you're good with that smile ? I can set up forms for bonding if you're okay with it.
I'm good with that too and sure go for it.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 2:57 pm
StarshineAngel01
Alpaca Chobi

Sweet we're all done : D I put the three in 'claimed singles' in case you want to access that information later.  

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 2:58 pm
Alpaca Chobi
StarshineAngel01
Alpaca Chobi

Sweet we're all done : D I put the three in 'claimed singles' in case you want to access that information later.
okie  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 5:14 pm
User Image User Image

Her personality reminds me a little of his mate from old shop incarnation so I couldn't resist tossing him in here. He's proud and can appear distant at times, but he's incredibly patient and would be devoted to a mate and family. And welcoming of friendly chatter.

and possibly for Nark
User Image

Ideas:
She's thoughtful and enigmatic. He'd likely drive her crazy but there's something about his eyes that draws her in (she's an OC of mine and her mate usually has red eyes). She won't mind bearing most of the responsibility, everyone has their faults after all. Before cubs perhaps they'll get up to some mischief together. She's intuitive enough to probably know when he's lying, but would roll with it so long as it doesn't hurt her or the family.  

Tygress Dream

Beloved Shapeshifter

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:21 pm
Tygress Dream
User Image User Image

Her personality reminds me a little of his mate from old shop incarnation so I couldn't resist tossing him in here. He's proud and can appear distant at times, but he's incredibly patient and would be devoted to a mate and family. And welcoming of friendly chatter.

and possibly for Nark
User Image

Ideas:
She's thoughtful and enigmatic. He'd likely drive her crazy but there's something about his eyes that draws her in (she's an OC of mine and her mate usually has red eyes). She won't mind bearing most of the responsibility, everyone has their faults after all. Before cubs perhaps they'll get up to some mischief together. She's intuitive enough to probably know when he's lying, but would roll with it so long as it doesn't hurt her or the family.

I'm good with both of these : D I can set up a form for us if you're ready for that. You're okay with my disclaimer? Before I do so?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 10:28 am
User Image

I would love to see this beauty, Roselious, with King! She's a Zwelious and Rosemon: Burst Mode cosplay mix, so she's Digimon and Poke'mon!
She is also rather loud and rambunctious, always looking for a challenge! She loves to play and wrestle, and wants to be the strongest fighter around. She would follow him willingly, admiring the similarity in coat colors, and considering him her King, and her his Knight. She is also fiercly loyal and loving, and also shows tough love to cubs, but is probably still a bit more coddling than King would be.
I do not have her in my Owner's List yet, but I can put her up in a heartbeat. I need to update all my stuff.

Alpaca Chobi

Rosencranz

Devoted Husband

13,950 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500

Tygress Dream

Beloved Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 10:47 am
Alpaca Chobi

I'm good with both of these : D I can set up a form for us if you're ready for that. You're okay with my disclaimer? Before I do so?

Yep, I'm good without RP, I just like to toss out at least something of a plot base especially in a lifemate based situation like this shop. If I do end up rping either of them or any future children I'll definitely check in with you if I need to refer to yours to make sure it matches up. heart  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 12:54 pm
Rosencranz
User Image

I would love to see this beauty, Roselious, with King! She's a Zwelious and Rosemon: Burst Mode cosplay mix, so she's Digimon and Poke'mon!
She is also rather loud and rambunctious, always looking for a challenge! She loves to play and wrestle, and wants to be the strongest fighter around. She would follow him willingly, admiring the similarity in coat colors, and considering him her King, and her his Knight. She is also fiercly loyal and loving, and also shows tough love to cubs, but is probably still a bit more coddling than King would be.
I do not have her in my Owner's List yet, but I can put her up in a heartbeat. I need to update all my stuff.

Alpaca Chobi

biggrin YES! Let me know when you have her up in the owners list.

* V * She seems like a perfect fit! I love the idea that she is his knight <3 Thats so cute!  

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 12:55 pm
Tygress Dream
Alpaca Chobi

Yep, I'm good without RP, I just like to toss out at least something of a plot base especially in a lifemate based situation like this shop. If I do end up rping either of them or any future children I'll definitely check in with you if I need to refer to yours to make sure it matches up. heart

100 percent agree. : ) I posted up all the personality and information just in case people wanted to fill in the blanks and rp later. I def don't want to hold anyone back from that.

Okay I can post us up biggrin <3  
[ Plots & Quests ] The Square

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces