Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
In Love with a God (Piltover Jinx x DragonChild09) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

getsmoked

Anxious Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:31 am
"W-what do you mean you're a cat god!?"

DragonChild09

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 1:24 pm
User Image

Zak Cyrus Mathis

Zak let out a small sigh, school had just ended for the year, summer break starting up. It was a relief to him that he wouldn't have to go back for a while, no one there really liked him and most of the older guys bullied him. He does great in all of his classes and aced his final exams. Going over to the bike rack in the front of the school, Zak unlocked the chain holding his bike to it and put the chain in his backpack before putting on his headphones and taking off.

Not really wanting to go home to his apartment, Zak ended up riding over to the park. It was a nice day out and after leaning his bike against the swing set, Zak sat down on one of the swing, moving back and forth in thought. He moved to this town during the second semester of school. Going to be a long boring summer Zak thought to himself with a small sigh.

Piltover Jinx

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

getsmoked

Anxious Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 2:48 pm
User Image
User Image

»» LOSTIDONTHAVEADESTINATION
NOBODY WILL MAKE MY DREAMS COME TRUE I CANT EVEN WALK BUT STILL, I START MOVING THROUGH THE MORNING
OOC:

Midori clenched the brim of her witch hat, looking about her surroundings. She was supposed to be at the shrine, but she knew about some stray cats that lived around the park that she wanted to take care of. Peeking behind a tree, she looked at the boy that swung back and forth on the swing set, clenching the brim of her hat even more than before. She wasn't expecting to find anybody here, normally people his age didn't come to the park to just relax. She was never good with social situations, especially with humans. The only people that she ever had interaction with were her familiars at the shrine.

DragonChild09

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 3:11 pm
User Image

Zak Cyrus Mathis

One of the park's stray cats walked over to Zak who smiled down at it. He came to the park pretty often and would sometimes bring food and water with him for the cats.Zak moved his headphones down around his neck. "Hey Toby, what have you been up to?" he asked the cat as he got off the swing and kneeled down giving the cat pat on the head. The strays were the only being in this town that Zak would consider his friends.

Grabbing his backpack from his bike, Zak took out a small plastic saucer and a little tin can. "I brought your favorite today, tuna." Zak spoke opening the can and dumping it's contents into the saucer. Taking a seat beside Toby who was purring happily as he ate, Zak let out a small sigh and smile slightly. "So where are the others? Out and about I guess, right?" he spoke letting out a small laugh. He loved to talk to the cats, and they seemed to like his company.

Then Zak noticed a bit of movement from the corner of his eye and turned to look spotting a girl probably the same age as him, hiding behind a tree. He hadn't seen the girl in school, but on the other hand he hadn't been there long. Looking at the girl he spoke loud enough so that she would hear him "It's alright if you want to come over. I don't bite." he spoke letting out a little laugh. He kind of figured that the girl was like him and came here to fine a quiet, calm place.

Piltover Jinx

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

getsmoked

Anxious Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 3:37 pm
User Image
User Image

NOBODY WILL MAKE MY DREAMS COME TRUE I CANT EVEN WALK BUT STILL, I START MOVING THROUGH THE MORNING
OOC:

Midori watched silently as the young boy took care of one of the stray cats. He even named it! How nice of him! She's never seen a human who was so nice to stray cats. Normally humans would run them off and call them a nuisance. But he was different. He brought them food and the cat even let him pet it! Midori was so happy. Maybe since he was here she could go back to the shrine.

Right as she was about to turn to go to back, that's when the boy spotted her. He even called out to her to come over to him. Midori pulled the brim of the hat over to cover her eyes as she tried to determine what to do. She panicked slightly, unsure of what to do. She was terrible with people, she wouldn't be able to talk to him without stuttering over every single word. But it would be rude if she just turned and ran away. Sighing, Midori slowly made her way over to the boy, clenching the brim of her hat and trying to cover her face.

"H-hello.." the god mumbled, fidgeting in place as she bowed slightly. "It's...k-kind of you t-t-to...care for the c-cats." she squeaked out as she stared at the ground. She wasn't going to be able to make eye contact with him right away. How odd it was for a god to be shy.

DragonChild09

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 4:23 pm
User Image

Zak Cyrus Mathis

Zak was actually a bit surprised as the girl came over, most people would just walk away from him and his 'weirdness'. Despite that, Zak always had a kind personality and enjoyed the company of nice people, though he hadn't really met any in this town just yet. The girl seemed shy as she came over her voice speaking quiet and softly. He noticed the hat she was wearing and smiled a bit.

"Do you like witches?" he asked curiously, Zak always loved stories of magic, he even got really good at doing magic tricks. Remembering that he hadn't given the girl his name, Zak stood up brushing his pants lightly with his hands before bowing "I'm Zak, it's a pleasure to meet you." he smiled then looked down at Toby who was still munching away at the tuna. "It's not a big deal, they're my friends, so I enjoy helping them out, you know." Zak spoke and rubbed the back of his neck slightly embarrassed as his gaze shifted back onto the girl.

Piltover Jinx

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

getsmoked

Anxious Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:34 pm
User Image
User Image

OOC:

Midori shook her head at his question. She never really thought about witches or anything like that. The hat was a gift from one of her familiars to hide her cat ears. He thought it was cute and suited her so he made it for her. "T-they're okay...the h-h-hat was a g-gift..." Midori explained, raising her hat up a bit to look at the boy she was speaking to. His hoodie had cat ears on it. How cute! She never met someone who liked cats so much.

"O-oh, um, I'm M-Midori...pleasure..." the feline muttered at as a pink blush flooded her face, eyes staring at the ground. She looked down at the cat that was enjoying its meal, a small smile gracing her features as she kneeled down to pet the soft cat on its head. "Hm, I-I see...yes, he does enjoy y-your company." she mumbled under her breath. Ability one of Midori the Cat God: able to communicate with felines. Standing once more, Midori flashed Zak a tiny smile as she nodded her head. "I t-think of them a-as my friends too!" she squeaked with a small chuckle. Her hands were now at her sides, no longer using the hat to cover her face.

DragonChild09

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 8:22 am
User Image

Zak Cyrus Mathis

Zak smiled a bit as Midori stated that the hat had been a gift and then she introduced herself. "Well your friends have great tastes." he said with a small laugh. He watched as Midori kneeled down next to Toby and pet his head, he heard her mumble something quietly but couldn't make out the words.

As Midori stood back up she smiled cutely and agreed with his statement about cats being friends. Smiling back Zak spoke in a warm voice "This little guy is Toby by the way. He's a friendly little guy. The others should be around here somewhere, guess they're just wandering around a bit." Zak said taking a quick look around to see if any of the other cats were coming over.

His sky blue eyes turned back onto the girl who had stopped pulling the witch hat down to cover her face. "I don't think I've seen you around, though I'm new to town so I don't really know a lot of people." Zak admitted with a small chuckle. "Do you live in the area or are you just visiting?" he asked curiously. It would be nice if she lived in the area, maybe they would become friends, she seemed sweet.

Piltover Jinx

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

getsmoked

Anxious Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:56 pm
User Image
User Image

OOC:

Midori nodded her head, agreeing with him. She loved her familiars, they were her closest friends...well they were her only friends. "We're a b-big family." she told him with a small smile on her face.

"Toby? T-that's a n-nice name!" Midori praised Zak as she knelt down once more to pet the cat. As it finished its meal, it soon jumped into Midori's arms, allowing her to hold it while it snuggled up against her. A large grin appeared on Midori's features as she held the cat close and firm to not let it fall. Listening to Zak, Midori looked around as well. He was right, the other cats weren't around today. They were probably off wandering and napping and what not. Typical cat errands.

"Oh? T-that's unusual...we d-don't get many n-new people here..." the god mumbled as she tilted her head to the side a bit. When he asked if she lived nearby, she hesitated to answer. She didn't go to school and she didn't live in a typical human house. Should she tell him she lives in a shrine? "Uh, y-yes! I-I live...at the shrine, j-just up the hill." Midori told him, pointing towards the path that would lead straight to the Cat Shrine. This was probably going to bite her in the butt later, but she hated to lie or give vague answers. She thought it wouldn't have been polite.

DragonChild09

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:14 pm
User Image

Zak Cyrus Mathis

Zak was a bit surprised when Toby jumped up into Midori's arms, normally it took him a while to warm up to people. Picking up the saucer that he had put the food in, Zak slipped it back into his backpack as he listened to Midori's answer. The shrine? Maybe she's a shrine maiden Zak thought to himself, he hadn't seen the shrine yet but made a mental note to go check it out.

Zak smiled back at Midori "Yeah, I tend to move around a lot. Just trying to find a place that I'll fall in love with, you know? I've taken a liking to this one because of these little guys." Zak admitted. He didn't really know what it was about the girl, but he felt like he could really talk to her. Plus she wasn't mean to him like most people their age tended to be. "I live in an apartment right around the block. It's nothing all that special but it's got a homey feel." Zak spoke warmly. He usually tried to find apartments near parks, he loved to spend time in them and just relax and clear his head.

Without any warning, thunder clapped loudly in the sky a small lightning strike lighting up the area as the rain started to fall. Zak figured it would rain from the clouds, but he didn't expect it to start so suddenly. Looking at Midori Zak spoke "If you want to take shelter at my place that's fine." he invited not wanting the girl to catch a cold or slip while going up the hill.

Piltover Jinx

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

getsmoked

Anxious Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 2:04 pm
User Image
User Image

OOC:

Midori held the tabby cat in her arms, her attention focused on Zak as he spoke. "O-oh, w-wow...I've n-never lived away from the shrine." she added in her own experience after he had spoke. She could never live away from the shrine. It was her duty to protect it. The longest she's been away from it was 2 weeks due to god duties that every god must go to once a year. There was no escaping that. "W-well I hope you f-find your place here!" Midori wished him with a cheerful smile on her face. "And I-I'm sure that the cats w-would miss you i-if you left."

When the thunder clapped without warning, Midori let out a squeal as she shut her eyes tight and held onto the cat a bit harder. It wasn't tight enough to hurt him, but strong enough to help comfort her. When it finally disappeared for a moment and the rain started to fall, Midori had a face of panic on her face. She hated getting wet! It was awful and it would ruin her hat! She looked at Zak as he offered her shelter at his home, but she should really get back to the shrine...but then she would get wet and she can't stand thunder. It scared her to bits. "U-um...please..." she answered, nodding her head as she let Zak lead the way.

Running behind Zak, continuing to hold the cat in one arm and using her free hand to keep her hat on as she ran. The rain started to come down faster and she was trying her best not to get the cat wet. Luckily, Zak's place wasn't too far from the park and they were able to get inside before it really started to pour.

DragonChild09

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:20 pm
User Image

Zak Cyrus Mathis

Zak nodded and gave a warm smile as Midori took up his offer to take shelter at his place. Quickly grabbing his backpack and flinging it onto his shoulder before grabbing onto his bike and moving next to it as he led the way to his apartment.

Leaving the bike locked at the base of the building Zak headed up to his room and unlocked the door, letting Midori in before he walked in behind her. "Well, that came a lot faster than I thought it would." Zak laughed as he took off his wet hoodie and hung it on one of the hooks on the wall before taking off his shoes. "Make yourself at home. You want tea or hot chocolate or something?" Zak offered wanting to get rid of the chill from the rain.

Piltover Jinx

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

getsmoked

Anxious Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:06 pm
User Image
User Image

OOC:

Midori looked about Zak's apartment, holding Toby close to her. He was right, it did give off a homey feeling. It somewhat made her think of the shrine. It had that same aura about it that would make anyone feel at home. Smiling, Midori turned her attention to Zak, nodding at his proposal. "T-tea would b-be nice..." she mumbled sheepishly as she took off her flats and walked more into the apartment. It was definitely small, the perfect size for a student living on their own.

Midori sat on one of the pillows that took place on the floor in front of a small table. She looked around herself some more, not used to being a human apartment. The shrine was set up completely different. It had a more traditional feel than this did. But it wasn't like she wasn't used to the modernization of where they lived, she just didn't surround herself with it like the mortals did. Midori fidgeted where she sat, wanting to take her hat off. When she saw that Zak had turned his back to make the tea, she quickly removed the witch hat, shaking the excess water out from her hair. The large cat ears that sat upon her head twitched a bit as they were freed from the cloth prison.

DragonChild09

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:32 pm
User Image

Zak Cyrus Mathis

Zak nodded as Midori took him up on the offer for tea and took out a kettle before filling it with water. Setting the kettle on the stove he leaned back on the counter and looked over at Midori. His mouth fell open a bit and he blinked a few times, were those cat ears? Cosplayer maybe? Zak thought to himself only to notice the ears twitch.

He wasn't even sure what to say at that moment, which was kind of rare for him. "Ummm Midori?...Are..." He stopped himself not really sure if he should even ask. What right did he have to pry into this girl's life, though he did admit he was incredibly curious. The white cat ears were adorable on the petite looking girl that sat at his table.

Piltover Jinx

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

getsmoked

Anxious Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:24 pm
User Image
User Image

OOC:

Midori was petting Toby right as Zak said her name and she looked up to catch him staring at her ears. Midori let out a squeal as she quickly let go of Toby and grabbed her hat to cover her ears. "Y-you didn't s-see anything!" the god squeaked out, pulling the hat down to cover her face and the large blush that now took over her porcelain skin. No human had ever see her ears before, and she couldn't pass them off as fake since they moved pretty much on their own.

Midori quickly stood, contemplating if she should leave and go back to the shrine. But it was still pouring out. "Uguu...I should have j-just gone back to the shrine!" Midori squealed, still hiding her face from Zak.

DragonChild09

~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces