Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
My Own Persocom (Piltover Jinx x Phoebe Majere) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

getsmoked

Anxious Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:42 am
Let me be with you ♡

Phoebe Majere

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:03 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Malcolm Alexander Graham

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxY O U ' R ExxA L I V ExxT H A TxxxM E A N SxxY O UxxH A V EXXI N F I N I T EXXP O T E N T I A LXX
▆ ▆ ▆ ▆
Y O U XXC A NXXDOXXA N Y T H I N GxxM A K ExxA N Y T H I N GxxD R E A MxxA N Y T H I N Gxx
▆ ▆ ▆ ▆
IFxxY O UxxC A NxxC H A N G ExxT H EXXW O R L DXXT H EXXW O R L DXXW I L LXXC H A N G E

Malcolm walked with his hands in his pockets, and his feet dragging against the pavement. A hood covered his dark hair, head hanging slightly to keep the heavy rainfall from getting into his face. It was getting dark early these days, too early it seemed, signifying that winter was coming. A cold breeze blew through the city streets, him and others tightening the clasps on their coats as they come brutishly undone. A soft sigh escaped his lips as he walked past the bright lighted window of the newest Persocom shop; they seemed to be opening up everyone in this city and yet he still couldn't afford one. It would almost literally cost him an arm and a leg for one. Ironic.

He stopped walking to ogle the models in the front window, mostly females dressed in cute maid outfits, even stepping under the overhang to be dry and get a closer look. Tilting his head to the side, Malcolm regarded the price once more: it was a thousand dollars cheaper than the last time he checked! He glanced up to see which one it was, and not liking the design, went to the next one. Same thing! Were they having a sale? He had to get a better look! Stepping inside, he pushed the hood from off his head and shook his hair, a few droplets spraying onto the door behind him. "Dude, are you a dog?" the owner asked, laughing as he walked away.

His eyes narrowed at the mocking question, and stepped over to the Persocom's in the window. Finding one in particular that he liked, he glanced at the tag and smiled: he could actually afford this one! He'd been wanting one for so long, and could actually get some use of it, and he could finally buy it! "Can I test this one here?" he asked aloud, the owner stepped over and activated the Persocom, the simple 'demo' hard drive was plugged in.

[[OoC//......................................................]]  

Phoebe Majere

Questionable Sex Symbol

9,325 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Millionaire 200

getsmoked

Anxious Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:10 pm
User Image

» I GOT 「 ↻ OUT OF BED
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxA N D x C A M E x H E R E x F O R xA D V E N T U R E
( ◞ i stepped on ) ❜ ⋮ a stone ) on the way
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx i took off my shoes » and a dog came towards me
»` x 「 ° WAGGING HIS *↓ TAIL HAPPILY
xx⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅

Eyes closed and paralyzed, the Persocom was set on display. She would stand there until someone bought her, but that was hard since a lot of people couldn't afford them. But she had no choice, here she would wait for her owner, endlessly.

Upon activation, purple eyes fluttered open and she turned about face, greeting the two men in front of her. "Hello, how are you?" she spoke softly, her slender hand extending to the dark haired male. Was he going to buy her? Maybe she could finally escape this shop and explore the world outside the large window. "I'm a PC Persocom. I can download software, use the internet, send emails, call or receive calls, etc. You may also teach me how to interact whether it be a learning program or a personality software. You can also use me for employment or for a partner. You must charge me in order for me to continue to work properly. Long walks in direct sunlight works, or you can also charge me at home with the use of an outlet. What would you like to call me?" the Persocom explained clearly and fluently, keeping eye contact with the man entirely.

Once done explaining how she works, the Persocoms purple orbs fluttered closed and her movement ceased once more. The demo mode was programmed to automatically shut off when they were done speaking. If he wanted to interact with her more she would have to be bought and the demo hard drive replaced.

Phoebe Majere

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:25 pm
Piltover Jinx

Malcolm Alexander Graham

User Image

xxxxY O U ' R ExxA L I V ExxT H A TxxxM E A N SxxY O UxxH A V EXXI N F I N I T EXXP O T E N T I A LXX
▆ ▆ ▆ ▆
Y O U XXC A NXXDOXXA N Y T H I N GxxM A K ExxA N Y T H I N GxxD R E A MxxA N Y T H I N Gxx
▆ ▆ ▆ ▆
IFxxY O UxxC A NxxC H A N G ExxT H EXXW O R L DXXT H EXXW O R L DXXW I L LXXC H A N G E

He watched in amazed silence as the machine came to life and began to talk to him, as if it were indeed a living, breathing human. It awed and shocked him to see one so up close, and damn was she cute! When her recording was finished, she shut down and he couldn't help but stare at her. He had to have her! Reaching into his pocket, he pulled out his credit card and handed it to the owner. "And throw on there whatever else I'll need to make her work, just don't be a d**k and throw in useless stuff," he said, looking at the features of the Persocom. The pale lavender color of her hair complimented the pale white of her skin, the only thing to differentiate between her and a human were the long, rabbit like ears the protruded from the top of her head.

The owner came back over with a receipt and his credit card, and a small box containing some wires and discs. "Make sure you charge her before you start programming, we can't have her cut out halfway through," he said and nodded to the little robot, a smile gracing his lips. "Her name is Stella, you can change it if you want..."

"No, that's okay. I like it," he said and somehow made it home with the Persocom. He went through the box after setting Stella up on the floor in the corner, propped against the wall with a chord running from her ear to the wall. He held the manual in his hand, waiting for her to automatically turn on.

Phoebe Majere

Questionable Sex Symbol

9,325 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Millionaire 200

getsmoked

Anxious Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 1:23 pm
User Image

» I GOT 「 ↻ OUT OF BED

Finally, life at the store is over! She could live somewhat like a normal human being.

When Stella's power hit 100%, her lids slowly raised, revealing the large amethyst orbs that laid behind them. Her vision focused on the male in front of her and a smile graced her lips. "Hello, my name is Stella. What is your name?" she asked softly sitting on her knees, back straight. Awaiting his answer, Stella's head slowly looked about her surroundings. An apartment. Not too big but enough for comfortable living.

Phoebe Majere

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:55 pm
Piltover Jinx

Malcolm Alexander Graham

User Image

▆ ▆ ▆ ▆
▆ ▆ ▆ ▆

He glanced up as the Persocom came to life, her lids fluttering open. He leaned forward as she did so, looking at the beautiful amethyst of her eyes, trying to determine how they got the color to look so amazing. She spoke then, her voice soft and musical. What an awesome sound recording, he thought to himself, leaning back as she readjusted herself. Malcolm pushed his glasses up his nose and smiled in amazement as she spoke perfect English. "Malcolm," he answered in distracted bewilderment. She was so cute! And curious, looking around the apartment and almost judging it's size.

Now that she had the new disc in, he wondered how he could operate her. "I wonder what kind of settings you have, Stella," he said aloud, flipping through the comically giant manual in search of his answer.

Phoebe Majere

Questionable Sex Symbol

9,325 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Millionaire 200

getsmoked

Anxious Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 9:25 pm
User Image

» I GOT 「 ↻ OUT OF BED

Stella's attention quickly turned to the male in front of him as he spoke. Malcom. "Owner name: Malcom, confirmed." she spoke aloud, leaning in closer to look at him. So this was the person who bought her. Glasses meant he must have trouble seeing. And his hair was a dark color unlike the lavender that stained her own. He was...cute.

"Settings?" the Persocom repeated after Malcom before blinking slowly, showing off her long black eyelashes. "You can program your contacts, phone number, email into me and use me like a mobile phone. You may program what default language or extra languages you would like me to learn. Teach me how to interact with you and other people. Do you want me to call you a nickname? I can learn to cook your favorite meals and do all your house chores. I can be programmed to play instruments or sing your favorite songs. You may also change my name. What would you like to call me?" Stella listed several of the many things that Persocoms have been programmed to do. She extended her hand out, hovering it near his face. "Do you want physical interaction with me, Malcom?" she asked curiously, a sort of sparkle in her large doll eyes.

Phoebe Majere

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 9:37 pm
Piltover Jinx

Malcolm Alexander Graham

User Image

▆ ▆ ▆ ▆
▆ ▆ ▆ ▆

Malcolm let out a sigh of amazement as she repeated his name, storing it in her database. This was absolutely incredible! The smile on his face never disappeared throughout the interaction. That is, until she asked a final question and stopped to wait for his answer. Wait, what? he thought, his smile wiped his face and his brows furrowed in confusion, eyes wide. "What do you mean 'physical interaction'?" he asked, leaning back a little as her eyes seemed to sparkle. He was a little awkward around women, and Persocom's were no exception: they were so life like!

[[OoC//LOL]]  

Phoebe Majere

Questionable Sex Symbol

9,325 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Millionaire 200

getsmoked

Anxious Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 9:43 pm
User Image

» I GOT 「 ↻ OUT OF BED

Stella tilted her head to the side, a little confused. Did he not understand what she meant? Maybe if she worded it differently. "Am I allowed to touch you?" she asked, lowering her hand a bit and giving him space once more. She was just going through standard questions during the initial programming. "What do you want me to be? I can be your friend, your employee, your partner or your house maid." she told him.

Phoebe Majere

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:25 pm
Piltover Jinx

Malcolm Alexander Graham

User Image

▆ ▆ ▆ ▆
▆ ▆ ▆ ▆

He stumbled over his tongue, trying to figure out exactly why he had bought her. Swallowing the lump in his throat he shook his head and shrugged his shoulders, "I want you to be my friend, maybe a partner? I guess housemaid, too." He looked around his apartment, then back to her. It wasn't big and it wasn't dirty, but it probably needed a deep clean. And he didn't have many friends, just Alex, the one friend he'd known since they were kids. And he didn't have a girlfriend, so maybe this was the answer? "What do you want to be?"

[[OoC//LOL]]  

Phoebe Majere

Questionable Sex Symbol

9,325 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Millionaire 200

getsmoked

Anxious Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:39 pm
User Image

» I GOT 「 ↻ OUT OF BED

Stella blinked a couple of times, a puzzled look on her porcelain face. She was unsure of how to answer his question. There was no programming in her on her wants. She was solely made to please whoever had bought her. It was going to take her a moment to think about it. Her pale hand raised up and she tapped her chin cutely before a soft smile graced her face. "I want to be your everything!" Stella chirped happily and threw her arms around Malcolm. She didn't know why she said this, or why she was happy about it. She was his and only his.

Phoebe Majere

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:34 am
Piltover Jinx

Malcolm Alexander Graham

User Image

▆ ▆ ▆ ▆
▆ ▆ ▆ ▆

Malcolm chuckled and hesitantly wrapped his arms around Stella, patting her softly on the shoulder. "Okay then, my everything," he began, standing and heading into the small portion of room that was his kitchen. The only thing separating the living room from the kitchen was the floor change: carpet to linoleum. "What do you know about cooking?"

[[OoC//]]  

Phoebe Majere

Questionable Sex Symbol

9,325 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Millionaire 200

getsmoked

Anxious Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:14 pm
User Image

» I GOT 「 ↻ OUT OF BED

Stella smiled, feeling Malcolm wrap his arms around her as well. She watched as he let go and stood, making his way over to the kitchen. "It's how you make food. Would you like me to download a recipe?" she asked, a cute grin on her porcelain face. Removing the cord from her ear, Stella stood, walking over to Malcolm, waiting for him to tell her what to do.

Phoebe Majere

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:40 am
Piltover Jinx

Malcolm Alexander Graham

User Image

▆ ▆ ▆ ▆
▆ ▆ ▆ ▆

He shook his head, bending over to look into the refrigerator. When he stood back up, his arms full of vegetables, she was standing before and startled him enough to cause him to take a step back. "Woah! Could you not sneak up on me?" he chuckled nervously and placed the vegetables down on the counter, glancing up at her the whole time. "I'm actually going to teach you how to make my favourite meal: chili con carne!"

Malcolm began the preparations, pulling out a large pot and beginning with the tomato sauce, moving to the counter next to him to chop the veggies. As he worked, he glanced at her to see if she were watching. "So, Stella, what um...what do you like to do? If I'm not home, what would you do?" he asked, trying to find something to talk about with his new Persocom.

Phoebe Majere

Questionable Sex Symbol

9,325 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Millionaire 200

getsmoked

Anxious Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 12:13 pm
User Image

» I GOT 「 ↻ OUT OF BED

Stella was taken aback as Malcolm stated she startled him, puzzled to why her presence surprised him. He knew she was here, so why was he startled? She watched as he took out ingredients, telling her he himself would teach her his favorite recipe.

Watching his hands move, she looked back up at him as he asked her what she would do. That was an odd question. Most people would program into their Persocom what they wanted them to do on a daily basis. "Oh, I'm unsure. I could clean." she stated, that being the only chore that they had talked about besides cooking. "You can program your schedule into me so I know when to prepare your meals before you return." she added, a blank expression on her face now. He sure was an odd person.

Phoebe Majere

~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces