Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realm of the B'alam

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying and services hub for Realm of the B'alam. 

Reply [ Archives ] The Dusty Tomes
GET IT OUTTA MY GUILD! GRATS ROSE <3 Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

It ain't no thang ...
  But a chicken waaaaang!
  I hate you right now ಠ_ಠ
View Results

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:02 pm
Sunshine, Lollipops and Rainbows!

User Image

This girl has been driving me absolutely batty the past few days! She seems to be on a constant sugar high, bouncing from one place to the next and constantly sputtering question after question. Its more than I can take I tell ya! My poor little arms got tired of shooing her out of the thread with the broom, so I shooed her here into the guild, its a little more squished but that's good right?

atleastshecantbounceasmuch?

But here's the thing, she's driven me so crazy I surely don't wanna keep her for myself! So she's in need of a home ... which is where you come in. Do you think you have room in your hoard for this hyper active ... thing? If you think you can take her intensity, keep reading! Otherwise, you might wanna run before she notices you're here ... or she might not let you leave D:

This event is free! It only requires your participation, you get what you put into it!

So What's the Skinny?

THIS IS THE SKINNY!

Paws is throwing a baby shower for her sister, who is having her first child and my first niece C:

And we're doing a Candyland themed baby shower for her! As a result, i'm trying to think of all kinds of fun and different little things to do for the shower to make it a memorable experience for her! That's where you guys come in, i'm going to abuse you >;D onlyalittle ...okalot

So here's how it'll work! Raffle style, with the chance to earn multiple tickets! But remember, you only receive back what you put into it. So work hard for those tickets guys!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:06 pm
Rules | |

• This event is open to everyone! Except Rose! causeshedoesntloveme:< And Bro causesheslazyandwouldn'tplayanyway
  • This girl was colored by Thalion so she'll need to be posted in her certing thread!
  • Forms should be filled out completely!
  • Each task is worth a set number of tickets, not all tasks are worth the same amount! Keep this in mind!
  • You do not have to complete all tasks at once. You may do one at a time, or as you have time. Just do the ones you'd like before the game ends!
  • It is your responsibility to ensure that you do not post the same content as someone above you! Everyone must enter new content in their entries!
  • Keep everything friendly <3 We're all friends here, let's keep it that way!
  • As always if you have any questions at all concerning the game, quote me here and i'll get back to you ASAP.

How Does it Work? | |

• I'll give you a list of different tasks you can complete.
  • You read over the tasks and choose your favorites to try and complete!
  • Complete said tasks and post them back here using the appropriate form!
  • Do NOT edit your original post with each new task you complete. Make a new post!
  • If your task requires you to do something outside of this thread, do not forget your links for proper proof!
  • Check back everyday for the possibility of new tasks being added!

Tasks | |

• Bring Me A Shrubbery!
  • B.U.M.P
  • Love One Another
  • Arts & Crafts Time!
  • Share a Little Love Today!
  • Einstein | |

Explanations | |

XXXXX Bring me a shrubbery | | Your job, should you choose to accept it. Is to find me a candy! Both a picture and a name, the name has to be the real name! No nicknames please! NOTE: You may not post the same candy as someone above you! There are XXXXXsooooo many candies out there! Be creative! Don't give me Kit-Kats and Skittles! I'll deduct points for non creativity D:< *noms on your non creative heads* You may submit 7 candies. 1 candy a day for each day of the contest. IF AND ONLY IF the XXXXXcontest goes over due to unforeseen circumstances, you may continue to post 1 candy per day until it closes.

XXXXX B.U.M.P | | Every single contest has to have entrants right?! And the only way to let people know there is a contest is to post about it! That's where you guys come in! Its an easy one guys! The contest needs to be reposted on each new page! ButXXXXX only one time! The first person to bump in on each new page will receive one ticket for their efforts - one for each bump. Multiple ticket opportunities! All Bumps must be linked in your ticket claim!

XXXXX Love One Another | | Did you know that our thread is full of some of the most amazing B/Cers this side of the Universe? Well if you didn't, allow me to tell you: We have some of the most AMAZING B/Cers this side of the freaking Universe. To XXXXXcelebrate this momentous occasion, your job is to find your favortie B/Cer who frequents our thread and give them the most amazing, fantabulous compliment you can think of! Really go for it dude! Here at Realm, we love each other, lets show it a little this time! All XXXXXadmissions of love must be linked in your ticket claim <3 WE SHARE OUR CANDY, WE'RE GONNA SHARE OUR LOVE TOO!

XXXXX Arts & Crafts Time | | Everyone loves Do It Yourself projects right? What's that? They don't? Oh ... Well, I kinda do! So ... there's that?! So here's where you come in! I wanna do some fun decorations for the shower! Lets see what kinds of crafts and decorations you can find with a candy theme! Anything from gift ideas to decorations is free play! Be totally creative, any skill level! I'm not afraid to test my skills ;3 Or at least read up on it! The D.IY. you find can be in Infographic, Youtube, step by step, WHATEVER format you find it in! Just make sure you can understand it before you post it! Just like the candies, do not post the same as someone else has!

XXXXX Share a Little Love Today | | Our thread members have been having a really hard time of things lately. What's better for making people feel better than a giant hug and some uplifting words? Find one of our lovely threadbies and cheer them up! They'll appreciate more than you know ;] [ Obligatory gif challenge ] Uplifting words also nice <3 -All Acts of Love must be linked in your ticket claim!

XXXXX Einstein | | The heck is this? Iunno! Its really whatever you guys make of it! The hell does that mean? Well it means you guys get to make up some ticket tasks! Give me an idea for a ticket task! If I choose to use it for the contest, you'll receive credit for the idea as well the tickets! Zero to Multiple winners possible - Only one submission per person.  

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:47 pm
Point System | |

XXXXX Bring me a shrubbery | |
XXXXXXXX Day 1 = 1 ticket
XXXXXXXX Day 2 and Beyond = 2 tickets

XXXXX B.U.M.P | |
XXXXXXXX 1 Bump = 1 ticket

XXXXX Love One Another | |
XXXXXXXX Total = 2 tickets - one time only

XXXXX Arts & Crafts Time | |
XXXXXXXX Crafts = 3 tickets - one time only

XXXXX Share a Little Love Today | |
XXXXXXXX Share that lurve = 2 tickets - one time only

XXXXX Einstein | |
XXXXXXXX Idea = Depends upon idea range from 1-5 tickets

Disclaimer: Einstein is a random ticket awarded to ideas I personally enjoy! There may be NO winners, or there may be MANY winners. This is up to my discretion. If you choose to complain, I will eliminate all of your tickets due to poor sportsmanship.

Disclaimer II: Any ideas that may be chosen as Einstein winners will NOT be announced in the thread. But I will announce them on the front and last page here! It is your responsibility to check for them. You may have to backread, I will try to keep the title updated as well, but no promises.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 7:11 pm
Raffle List | |

1. Rosencranz
  2. Libra15
  3. Libra15
  4. Libra15
  5. Libra15
  6. Libra15
  7. CitrusCupcake
  8. Rosencranz
  9. Rosencranz
  10. Rosencranz
  11. CitrusCupcake
  12. Libra15
  13. Libra15
  14. Libra15
  15. Libra15
  16. belloblossom
  17. belloblossom
  18. belloblossom
  19. belloblossom
  20. belloblossom
  21. CitrusCupcake
  22. TruthsoftheWicked
  23. TruthsoftheWicked
  24. TruthsoftheWicked
  25. TruthsoftheWicked
  26. TruthsoftheWicked
  27. TruthsoftheWicked
  28. TruthsoftheWicked
  29. TruthsoftheWicked
  30. TruthsoftheWicked - Einstein
  31. TruthsoftheWicked - Einstein
  32. TruthsoftheWicked - Einstein
  33. TruthsoftheWicked - Einstein
  34. Rosencranz
  35. Rosencranz
  36. Rosencranz
  37. Rosencranz
  38. Rosencranz
  39. Rosencranz
  40. Rosencranz
  41. CitrusCupcake
  42. TruthsoftheWicked
  43. TruthsoftheWicked
  44. TruthsoftheWicked
  45. TruthsoftheWicked
  46. TruthsoftheWicked
  47. TruthsoftheWicked
  48. Random Nobody 13
  49. Random Nobody 13
  50. Random Nobody 13
  51. TruthsoftheWicked
  52. TruthsoftheWicked
  53. TruthsoftheWicked
  54. Rosencranz
  55. Rosencranz
  56. Rosencranz
  57. Rosencranz
  58. Rosencranz
  59. CitrusCupcake
  60. CitrusCupcake
  61. TruthsoftheWicked
  62. TruthsoftheWicked
  63. TruthsoftheWicked
  64. Himura Rikuo
  65. Himura Rikuo
  66. Random Nobody 13
  67. Random Nobody 13
  68. Random Nobody 13
  69. Random Nobody 13
  70. Random Nobody 13
  71. Himura Rikuo
  72. TruthsoftheWicked
  73. TruthsoftheWicked
  74. TruthsoftheWicked
  75. TruthsoftheWicked
  76. TruthsoftheWicked
  77. Random Nobody 13
  78. Libra15
  79. Libra15
  80. Libra15
  81. TruthsoftheWicked
  82. TruthsoftheWicked
  83. TruthsoftheWicked
  84. TruthsoftheWicked
  85. TruthsoftheWicked
  86. TruthsoftheWicked
  87. Libra15
  88. Random Nobody 13
  89. AstoriaFallen
  90. AstoriaFallen
  91. TruthsoftheWicked
  92. TruthsoftheWicked
  93. TruthsoftheWicked
  94. TruthsoftheWicked
  95. TruthsoftheWicked
  96. Libra15
  97. TruthsoftheWicked
  98. TruthsoftheWicked
  99. TruthsoftheWicked
  100. TruthsoftheWicked
  101. TruthsoftheWicked
  102. TruthsoftheWicked
  103. TruthsoftheWicked
  104. TruthsoftheWicked
  105. TruthsoftheWicked
  106. TruthsoftheWicked
  107. TruthsoftheWicked

OFFICIAL TICKET COUNT | | - Last updated: 7/10/2015 @ 7:17 PM

XXXXX Rosencranz - 4
XXXXX Libra15 - 9
XXXXX CitrusCupcake - 2
XXXXX
XXXXX

The Form ||

I Waaaaant Caaaaaandy!

Screenname: [ obvious ]
Which ticket are you entering for? [ shrubbery, B.U.M.P, love, arts, share, or Einstein? ]
What is your current ticket count? [ If you lie, I will eliminate you ] [ How ever many tickets you currently have collected goes here, if you're unsure go to page one or backtrack and count! ]
How much is this ticket worth? [ Look on page one at the point system! ]
Insert "Answer" to ticket here: [ Do whatever the ticket you picked says to do here ]
If "Answer" requires a link, post it here: [ Does your task say you must link to something? That goes here. ]
What's your favorite candy? Y'know, cause i'm nosey! [ TELL ME D:< ]

[align=center][size=24][b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF8B00]W[/color][color=#FFD000]a[/color][color=#E7FF00]a[/color][color=#A2FF00]a[/color][color=#5CFF00]a[/color][color=#17FF00]a[/color][color=#00FF2E]n[/color][color=#00FF73]t[/color] [color=#00FEFF]C[/color][color=#00B9FF]a[/color][color=#0073FF]a[/color][color=#002EFF]a[/color][color=#1700FF]a[/color][color=#5C00FF]a[/color][color=#A200FF]a[/color][color=#E700FF]n[/color][color=#FF00D0]d[/color][color=#FF008B]y[/color][color=#FF0045]![/color][/b]

[b][color=#FF0000]◕[/color] [color=#00FF66]◡[/color] [color=#CC00FF]◕[/color][/b][/size][/align]

[size=24][b][color=#FFEE35]✎[/color][/b][/size] [b]Screenname:[/b] [i][ obvious ][/i]
[size=24][b][color=#B04945]✎[/color][/b][/size] [b]Which ticket are you entering for?[/b] [i][ shrubbery, B.U.M.P, love, arts, share, or Einstein? ][/i]
[size=24][b][color=#149243]✎[/color][/b][/size] [b]What is your current ticket count?[/b] [ If you lie, I will eliminate you ] [i][ How ever many tickets you currently have collected goes here, if you're unsure go to page one or backtrack and count! ][/i]
[size=24][b][color=#691BB7]✎[/color][/b][/size] [b]How much is this ticket worth?[/b] [i][ Look on page one at the point system! ][/i]
[size=24][b][color=#E98D40]✎[/color][/b][/size] [b]Insert "Answer" to ticket here:[/b] [i][ Do whatever the ticket you picked says to do here ][/i]
[size=24][b][color=#3D32F0]✎[/color][/b][/size] [b]If "Answer" requires a link, post it here:[/b] [i][ Does your task say you must link to something? That goes here. ][/i]
[size=24][b][color=#FE2E84]✎[/color][/b][/size] [b]What's your favorite candy? Y'know, cause i'm nosey![/b] [i][ TELL ME D:< ][/i]

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100

Rosencranz

Devoted Husband

13,950 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:35 pm
I Waaaaant Caaaaaandy!

Screenname: [ Rosencranz ]
Which ticket are you entering for? [ Bring Me a Shrubbery ]
What is your current ticket count? [ This would be my first one~ ]
How much is this ticket worth? [ One! ]
Insert "Answer" to ticket here: [ Swedish Fish ]
If "Answer" requires a link, post it here: [ The nummy nummy fishies ]
What's your favorite candy? Y'know, cause i'm nosey! [ Swedish Fish are actually my favorite candies : 3 Well, any kind of gummy candy is great, but Swedish Fish are the best~ ]

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 10:19 pm
I Waaaaant Caaaaaandy!

Screenname: [ Libra15 ]
Which ticket are you entering for? [ Arts & Crafts Time ]
What is your current ticket count? [ Nada...but three after this post heart ]
How much is this ticket worth? [ 3 ]
Insert "Answer" to ticket here: [ LET'S MAKE A BEAUTIFUL RAINBOW CAKE THAT LOOKS LIKE CANDYLAND THREW UP ON IT! ]
If "Answer" requires a link, post it here: Let's make a rainbow cake! (Like seriously I'm going to attempt to make this)
What's your favorite candy? Y'know, cause i'm nosey! [ I have to say between 3 Muskateers and Reeses ]  

Libra15

6,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Cart Raider 100

Libra15

6,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 10:31 pm
I Waaaaant Caaaaaandy!

Which ticket are you entering for? [ Bring me a shrubbery ]
What is your current ticket count? [ If you lie, I will eliminate you ] [ Three ]
How much is this ticket worth? [ Not 100% Sure if it's One or Two...not sure if you meant day one for the contest or day one for post? ]
Insert "Answer" to ticket here: [ Rock Candy!!! ]
If "Answer" requires a link, post it here: [ Rocky Candy! The very candy I have always wanted to try but my grandmother never let me have!. ]
Right now I want my chocolate bunny that's in the freezer from easter! [ TELL ME D:< ]  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 10:47 pm
Libra15
I Waaaaant Caaaaaandy!

What is your current ticket count? [ If you lie, I will eliminate you ] [ Three ]
How much is this ticket worth? [ Not 100% Sure if it's One or Two...not sure if you meant day one for the contest or day one for post? ]
Insert "Answer" to ticket here: [ Rock Candy!!! ]
If "Answer" requires a link, post it here: [ Rocky Candy! The very candy I have always wanted to try but my grandmother never let me have!. ]
Right now I want my chocolate bunny that's in the freezer from easter! [ TELL ME D:< ]

Today counts as Day 1, so its one ticket for today. Starting tomorrow - which starts in like 3 hours. You'll get two tickets each day <3

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100

Libra15

6,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 11:03 pm
I Waaaaant Caaaaaandy!

Which ticket are you entering for? [ B.U.M.P ]
What is your current ticket count? [ Four! ]
How much is this ticket worth? [ One ]
Insert "Answer" to ticket here: [ Bumpty bump bump bump ]
If "Answer" requires a link, post it here: [ Y'all are gonna hate me, because I have nothing better to do than this contest right now XD ]
What's your favorite candy? Y'know, cause i'm nosey! [ NO! ]  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:10 am
I Waaaaant Caaaaaandy!

Screenname: [ CitrusCupcake ]
What is your current ticket count? [ This will be my first ]
Insert "Answer" to ticket here: [ Bump ]
If "Answer" requires a link, post it here: [ Link ]
What's your favorite candy? Y'know, cause i'm nosey! [ Hmm, hard to say - I really like Jelly Babies ]  

CitrusCupcake

Tiny Bookworm

24,415 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Tipsy 100
  • Streaker 200

Rosencranz

Devoted Husband

13,950 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 5:05 am
I Waaaaant Caaaaaandy!

What is your current ticket count? [ If you lie, I will eliminate you ] [ One, but this will make a second!!! ]
How much is this ticket worth? [ One ticket : 3 ]
Insert "Answer" to ticket here: [ Bump~ ]
If "Answer" requires a link, post it here: [ I did it~ ]
What's your favorite candy? Y'know, cause i'm nosey! [ I ALREADY TOLD YOU, SWEDISH FISH!!! ]  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 5:09 am
I Waaaaant Caaaaaandy!

Which ticket are you entering for? [ Bring Me a Shrubbery! ]
What is your current ticket count? [ If you lie, I will eliminate you ] [ Two, but this makes four~ ]
How much is this ticket worth? [ Two tickets! ]
Insert "Answer" to ticket here: [ Blue gummy sharks ]
If "Answer" requires a link, post it here: [ They are so nummyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ugh ]
What's your favorite candy? Y'know, cause i'm nosey! [ Swedish Fish STILL but these are a close second ]  

Rosencranz

Devoted Husband

13,950 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500

CitrusCupcake

Tiny Bookworm

24,415 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Tipsy 100
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 12:13 pm
I Waaaaant Caaaaaandy!

Screenname: [ CitrusCupcake ]
Which ticket are you entering for? [ B.U.M.P]
What is your current ticket count? [ One ]
Insert "Answer" to ticket here: [ Bump! ]
If "Answer" requires a link, post it here: [ Link ]
What's your favorite candy? Y'know, cause i'm nosey! [ Fizzy cola bottles! ]  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 2:13 pm
I Waaaaant Caaaaaandy!

What is your current ticket count? [ Five! ]
Insert "Answer" to ticket here: [ Bumpty bump bump bump ]
If "Answer" requires a link, post it here: [ Here comes Peter Bumping Tail! Bumping down, the bumping trails. Bumpty bump bump, Bumpers on it's way! ]
What's your favorite candy? Y'know, cause i'm nosey! [ STARBURST TODAY! ]  

Libra15

6,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Cart Raider 100

Libra15

6,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 2:16 pm
I Waaaaant Caaaaaandy!

What is your current ticket count? [ If you lie, I will eliminate you ] [ Six ]
How much is this ticket worth? [ Two ]
Insert "Answer" to ticket here: [ Scorpion Suckers ]
If "Answer" requires a link, post it here: [ This candy has a little...sting to it XD ]
What's your favorite candy? Y'know, cause i'm nosey! [ I just told you! ]  
[ Archives ] The Dusty Tomes

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces