Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[[ 1v1 ]] remember me, for centuries ( thezil vs ace ) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:56 pm
It was time again, for the Haunted House to make itself known to him. He had his Skellyvision head on, and his summer clothes-- almost entirely the same, but minus the jacket and vest. His white shirt was rolled up around the sleeves, displaying his mismatched arms.

"Oh," he said, in a room of greenery and flowers as tall as trees, encountering a familiar face, "wE mEeT aGAIn."

meegane

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 10:52 pm
"Yo Thezil~!" The tall man in sleeveless black tank lazily raised his arm and waved. His eyes stared at the object head with interest, he remembered last time his voice wasn't like that. The books he read in the library? Part of the knowledge was accurate, but he guessed he could get better and precise information from the creature standing in front of him, within flowers and trees.

Well, it looked really like a - <Date. ♡> Yup. Such a nice place to have a hot fight.

The corner of Ace's lips pulled up into a small smirk. "Another day another new look, I think I like you more, Thezil. That's bad", but he was smiling even he shook his head.

lurks beneath

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
its me debz rolled 1 20-sided dice: 11 Total: 11 (1-20)

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:47 pm
"WhY wouLD imPRoVinG reLaTioNs bE BaD?" he asked, a question mark flitting over his skellyvision screen, voice modulating up and down with every syllable, a thousand voices borrowed and bent for his own use.

He dropped into a fighting stance, and beckoned to Ace.

"It iS tiMe fOR uS to DeLIVer oN oUR PromISE."

Meegane

Meegane rolled 1 20-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:30 am
The more he talked, the more amused Ace was. "It's complicated to explain. Humans' minds are contradicting, complex but yup simple sometimes. That's why there's a subject to study human's behavior."

The tall hunter wasn't hurry, he put on his black gloves to protect his beautifully painted nails. "No need to rush, Thezil." Only after he was ready, the scythe appeared on his hand after a blue glow. He swooshed the weapon a few times.

Ace smiled, in a mischievous way. "No, you come to me." He hooked a finger upward at the object head.

lurks beneath

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
its me debz rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 1 Total: 5 (2-12)

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 3:07 pm
"I suPPosE," Thezil conceded, although he remained uncomprehending. He edged into Ace's space, the channel flickering from black and white static to sanguine-red crystals, nonsensical and muted.

His swing missed, gloved fist sailing past Ace's head.

hp 30
dmg r u kidding me

meegane

Meegane rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 6 Total: 10 (2-16)
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:15 pm
The object head would deal some damage if he didn't miss, Ace was amused by the image on his skellyvision screen. Beautiful red and illogical but no sound. It was a new sensation for the trainee that he forgot to defend. It was such a good chance but Thezil missed it.

The wind blew over his head had Ace shifted his attention back to the spar. "You can have your study on me, if you're interested in humans. Though I can't guarantee I can be called a normal human being." Ace offered himself, the scythe swirled in his hands.

"I like your pumpkin head, but this one is also amazing. You enthrall me, show me more. Thezil." He purred at the creature with his name. The trainee swung the shaft from the side of the skellyvision in order to create a mild vibration. "I guess we're both identified as males, let's play it hard." Ace made a lopsided smile, "No holding back." The smile deepened as Ace swooned in excitement.

lurks beneath
Tragedy of 2d6~

HP: 40/40
DMG: 4
CHG: 1/3  

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
its me debz rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 4 Total: 7 (2-12)

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 2:18 pm
"I apPreCiaTe the OfFer. I aM cuRioUs abouT thE quIrkS of YouR WorLd."

The innuendo, though, flew right over his head.

...It was a pity the scythe didn't.

Reeling backwards, Thezil shook his head, a staticky sound sort of filtered through it, warbling for a second. He swiped out at the hunter, the thrill of battle filtering in, like long forgotten senses. Maybe he'd enjoyed this, once, in another life-- or maybe it was just the opportunity to test his strength.

hp 26
damage 1

meegane

Meegane rolled 2 8-sided dice: 6, 2 Total: 8 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 11:42 pm
It was hard to tel whether Thezil understood his implicit invitation when his voice was without specific emphasis. Yet, Ace was glad it wasn't a rejection. The warbling surprised him and he was, for a moment, slightly off guard. The punch went to his chest, he brought his scythe upward and pushed against Thezil. It was his turn to be on offense.

"Curiosity is a good thing. Don't stop, Thezil." The hunter pressed himself forward.

lurks beneath

HP: 39/40
DMG: 2
CHG: 2/3  

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
its me debz rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 3 Total: 8 (2-12)

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 8:02 pm
"I woULd arGue That Is a FalSe StAtEmenT. ToO BlaNkEt. SoMEtiMes, tHinGs sHoulD bE LeFT AloNE."

But...only under his circumstances, of course. No one else's really mattered. He swung out, just barely grazing Ace's side.

"BuT thE EnCouRAGmenT is WeLl ThoUgHt oF. ThaNk YoU."

hp 26
damage 2

meegane

Meegane rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 1 Total: 5 (2-16)
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:16 pm
"Maybe -" He didn't finish the sentence as Thezil came to him, "It's one of my weaknesses when something seems interesting." If he wasn't curious about the Sun hunter, he believed he won't end up having his ribs kicked. Ace disliked pains much, but he also easily forgot about it. That was why if he wanted, he would jump into the fire again and again, for what piqued his interest and drew his attention.

He swung his scythe casually, "I don't really get the second part, make some examples?" All innocent, he asked for further elaboration.

lurks beneath

HP: 37/40
DMG: MISS
CHG: 2/3  

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
its me debz rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 5 Total: 8 (2-12)

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 3:02 pm
Thezil stepped backwards, pleased that he'd managed to evade the blade.

"I aPPrEciAte beIng tolD THaT I cAn dO ThiNgs. I haVe no paRenTs, and fEw FrieNds, sO the fAct ThaT yoU tHinK of Me aS capaBlE is PleAsaNt."

hp 26
damage 2

meegane

Meegane rolled 2 8-sided dice: 5, 2 Total: 7 (2-16)
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 7:35 pm
Ace found he laugh a lot when he was with the object head, he enjoyed the ambience Thezil created. He hoped he would never get bored and had to turn away for something new. Though the girls would comment him as nice, his nature was aloof. At that moment, he still hoping he didn't have to swing his scythe coldly at the creature one day.

The bizarre intonation called him back from his train of thoughts, "That's the case for me as well, I'm an orphan." He beamed and dug his scythe like a pickaxe to add the weight on his side on Thezil, eyes behind the contacts burning in thrill. "I'm asking you to list examples of things should be left alone though."

lurks beneath

HP: 35/40
DMG: 1
CHG: 3/3  

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
its me debz rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 2 Total: 3 (2-12)

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 8:03 pm
Thezil paused to concentrate. "ThE fORcEs tHAt bInD thIs WoRLd, I thInK," he said, slowly, thinking of the vines, the network of humans it had been using. "To TamPeR wiTh ThEm Is SurEly RuiNous."

And, perhaps, it was instinctual recollection, but for what, he did not know. It was empty and black, but Legacies, although Thezil did not know them by name, were not to be trusted.

hp 25
damage 0

meegane

Meegane rolled 2 8-sided dice: 8, 8 Total: 16 (2-16)
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:12 pm
"The forces?" He was slightly confused, "You believe it? What are the forces?" That sounded like a topic quite not-boring, he slipped and slammed the scythe a bit too hard. "Is that the artifacts they're talking about?"

lurks beneath
Not intentional.

HP: 35/40
DMG: 1 (Not gonna dissipate Thezil here okay)
CHG: 3/3  

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
its me debz rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 1 Total: 5 (2-12)

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 10:07 pm
Thezil's head flashed static and through it displayed green vines, a wall that was blurry, a bright light and then nothing at all, all of it vague and unknown to him.

"I," he said, failing to duck away from the falling scythe in his thinking, "dO nOT KnoW. BuT thEy ExISt. I aM sURe. BeyOnD feAr. BuT iT Is JuSt a HunCh."

hp 15
damage 0

Meegane
aaaa i don't think you can reduce damage like that xD sorry;;! HE'LL BE OKAY DON'T WORRY

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff