Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Dumb Tsunderes (Lock + Lutz) [FIN] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:44 am
Lock was more of a private person; he didn't like big showy displays of affection and he wasn't about to ask Lutz to the dance in public.

But he was about to ask Lutz to the dance.

Which was terrifying in its own special way.

He knocked on the boil's wooden door, hand clenching a fist of dead flowers behind his back. He'd at least gone to the decency of wearing a fitted vest and white button up shirt with a black tie. That wasn't really unusual though; Lock dressed like that most days. Still, the task required a little bit of dressing up.

If it failed, he could always say it was a prank. Pranks usually worked with Lutz.

xkaiyumi
idk here OvO/

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:27 pm
Lutz slowly peeled his gaze away from his book upon hearing the knock on his door. Now who was that? It wasn't actually too hard to guess though since he didn't tend to get many visitors. Beyond Lock and Erebus--and the odd student he had run into here and there--he didn't really have anyone he'd actually consider a friend. Who knows if he would have even become friends with the two aforementioned boils if not for that odd little situation a while back.

Setting his book aside, he opened his door a tiny crack, and then wider when he recognized the face that stood behind it. "Hey there, Shadowlord15," Lutz teased, folding his arms across his chest and leaning against the doorframe, "What brings you here?"

Their exchange wouldn't be entirely private though. A tiny Pygmy Pom was behind the open door and had poked her head out at the reaper to stare. Then she let out a little peep in greeting and ducked her head back in.

chiickadee
YAYAYAY I like to imagine Lutz periodically calls Lock and Erebus by their SNs just to try throwing them off or embarrassing them :'D

Kaiyumi

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:39 pm
"I- uh." Lock was not normally one for stagefright, but he positively froze at the boil's door. It didn't help that Lutz was teasing him and already looking down on him.

Then he saw Rein and the whole thing just sort of crumbled. He had, the night before, planned out every detail to a T (Lock was that kind of person), and now he just awkwardly shoved the flowers in Lutz's hand and said, "Here. Go to prom with me."

B|

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:04 pm
Of all the things that he had been expecting, this was not it. Eyes growing round, Lutz looked from the bouquet that was now in his hand, to the reaper, and then back. If he thought about it, it probably wasn't the most considerate thing to just stand there gaping when the boil was expecting an answer, but he was honestly a little speechless right now.

It took another peep from Rein, who had poked her head out again, to snap him out of it.

"Uh...yeah, sure. I mean. If you really...want to go with me..." he managed to get out, glancing away awkwardly, "I mean I was going to go anyways, so! Might as well go together!"

it's not like I'm glad you asked me or anything baka

Kaiyumi

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:10 pm
It was hard to make Lock blush, but he was doing it now ever so slightly. He would never be the type to go full red, but if you looked really hard there was a slight pink under the black rims of his glasses.

"Yeah. Well. It's not like you were my first choice or whatever. You were just all that was left," he blurted out awkwardly, not really sure what Lutz was communicating to him. Did he mean going to together as friends? As a joke again? As a means of bothering Erebus? As more than friends which is what Lock had intended???

So instead he came across as kind of a d**k. Woops.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:27 pm
Upon hearing Lock's words, Lutz automatically threw back a retort, fumbling over his words a little. "Yeah, well I...! It's not like--don't think that I wanted you to ask me. I'm just accepting because you came all this way to do so, that's all!"

He turned and moved further into his room to seek out some kind of container for the flowers Lock had brought, leaving the reaper welcome to stand at the doorway or come inside. When he managed to find a giant mug (he did not own any vases--why would he?), he plunked the bouquet of dead flowers in.

"So who was your first choice then?" he found himself asking, eyes sliding towards Lock and then back to the flowers he was messing with, "Our dear Hadesknight?"

Kaiyumi

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:00 pm
"Y-yeah I mean. I put all this work into it, so it just makes sense you would say yes." Obviously. The logical choice. Very logical of you Lutz.

He stood in the doorway for a moment, not really sure if Lutz was just going to close the door on him (it had happened before probably), but then remembered that they were friends and that it was Lutz's usual way of inviting people in. He adjusted his glasses disapprovingly as Lutz threw the flowers in a mug (note to self: buy him a vase), but after a few moments he thought it rather fitting. A set of perfectly pruned roses in a cracked mug.

"I believe he's rather infatuated with miss Tomoko, so no," Lock said, moving across the room and spacing himself awkwardly apart from the other boil, arms crossed as he attempted to wade through this awkwardness. "You ... you wouldn't know him, he goes to a-another school." All while looking away suspiciously.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:57 pm
"Yes, right. Exactly." he agreed, nodding stiffly, "Er, flowers and everything. You really went all out this time." Compared to the last prom, where Lock had bust in uninvited while he was sleeping to ask him to stalk Erebus at prom with him. He decided that the reaper's invitation this year was decidedly more...polished.

Giving up with trying to adjust the flowers--really, he had just been trying to distract himself so that he didn't have to (awkwardly) face the other boil, Lutz perched on the armrest of his couch and pat his lap. At once, Rein came running, leaping onto her owner and settling neatly in her usual resting place. He gave her a few affectionate pats on the head and then let out a "huh".

"Tomoko, really?" Oh man, Erebus, you were totally in for it now. Filing this little bit of information away, Lutz arched a brow and stared at Lock doubtfully. "Really now? And he's cooler than me? What's his name?"

Kaiyumi

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 12:20 am
"I never do things half-heartedly." That at least was true, but stumbling over the word heart was not fun.

Lock had a small snear for the pygmy pom; he had a general knee-jerk aversion to anything that looked remotely like Voodoo. The affectionate face brought him back too far.

He rolled his eyes to Lutz faking not knowing about Tomoko (did he really not ...? Jack both his friends were dense).

As for the other boil- "His name is ..... Jack. He's far more intelligent and doesn't fall asleep in public, unlike some creeple."

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 12:30 am
Everything about Lutz, from his expression to his voice, became completely flat. "Jack," he echoed, fingers slowly combing through Reinhild's fur, "Like the Pumpkin King?" That literally sounded like the most obvious fake name to throw out there in a desperate situation.

Lutz's eyes narrowed suspiciously.

"Pah, well this 'Jack' sounds like a bore to me. What's wrong with taking a few naps outdoors? Beats suffocating in a gloomy dorm room." Or, well, his dorm was pretty gloomy anyways. He hadn't made much of an effort to decorate...anything, really. "Well then, if he was your first choice, why are you here?"

Kaiyumi

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 12:37 am
"I'll have you know that Jack is an outstanding gentleman," Lock responded, trying not to look suspicious and because of that looking even more suspicious; tugging at his sleeves as though he could cover his lying embarrassment.

He did crack a smile at Lutz's bickering. It was part of what he liked about the boil. He was about to say you can always stay at my place if you need to sleep, but he realized how embarrassingly lewd that sounded and instead clamped his mouth shut at the thought.

The question was harder. "I'm here because. You know..."

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 12:49 am
Lutz rolled his eyes. "Ah yes, I'm sure he is," he agreed without enthusiasm, his voice a grumble. Picking up his mini up, he set her down on the couch cushion so that he could stand up and close the distance between himself and the other boil. The sleeve tugging did not go unnoticed, but he didn't need it to know--or at least have a very good hunch--that Lock was bluffing.

"If I knew, I wouldn't have asked," he replied, the corners of his lips twitching up into a small, amused smile for the fraction of a second before it faded, "I mean, you obviously came to ask me to accompany you to prom--I got that--but why didn't you ask 'Jack' to go with you if he was so much greater than me, huh?"

Folding his arms across his chest, he waited expectantly--and by that, I mean he waited all of a few seconds before grumbling under his breath that he was totally first pick material, thank you very much.

Kaiyumi

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 12:55 am
Oh no Jack please don't come closer-

Lock visibly gulped as Lutz went nearly nose to nose with him. The grumble had him softening, ever so slightly, because as tsundere as Lock was he didn't want Lutz thinking he was second best, because the truth of the matter was that he wasn't.

"Because I like you," he muttered in a very VERY low voice that was barely audible.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 1:00 am
Frown relaxing, Lutz cocked his head to the side and stared up at the boil blankly. He had been preeeeetty sure that Lock had said something just now, but he had no idea what that something was. It had been far to low for him to catch. Turning his head so that his ear was facing the boil, he leaned in a little more.

"...Come again?"

Kaiyumi

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 1:01 am
Lock gave the other boil a frown and pushed up his glasses.

"Whatever. Why does it matter?"

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces