Reply ~.The Atheist Guild.~
agrab0ekim wants to argue so. . . Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cloud0.0Strife

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 1:29 pm
This thread will be for that. Please don't post unless your an almighty mod who will ban me for saying to go away because now its personal. Dunno why but i dont care.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 2:01 pm
Cloud0.0Strife
This thread will be for that. Please don't post unless your an almighty mod who will ban me for saying to go away because now its personal. Dunno why but i dont care.

it was always personal... I think anyone can come in... as long as they argue and reason why... however, what are we going to argue?  

agrab0ekim

Cloud0.0Strife

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 8:41 am
Well how about we take it in turns to decide what to argue about and decide to argue for and against it and after 5 posts a mod can say who wins the argument.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 9:17 am
Cloud0.0Strife
Well how about we take it in turns to decide what to argue about and decide to argue for and against it and after 5 posts a mod can say who wins the argument.

ok... well, i will be nice and let you pick first  

agrab0ekim

Cloud0.0Strife

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 12:07 pm
thank you. the topic will be: marriges between briother and sister.
I will argue: for it
By the way i don't actually care about it it just seemed like a good idea. and also i dont have plans to marry a sister unless its someone elses because i dont have one. you may go first.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 2:00 pm
Cloud0.0Strife
thank you. the topic will be: marriges between briother and sister.
I will argue: for it
By the way i don't actually care about it it just seemed like a good idea. and also i dont have plans to marry a sister unless its someone elses because i dont have one. you may go first.

ok... give me a bit, just got off of work and now need to clean up and eat some... will have a prose for the negative soon though  

agrab0ekim

agrab0ekim

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 6:20 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 8:03 am
Damn! I really had no idea what I was up against. How old are you man? Cause that was well. . . I donno but it sounded smart. how is a 14 year old supposed to compete with that? Ah well. My reasoning will be a lot shorter and simpler so here goes.

If the brother and sister love each other enough to marry then it should be okay because they will know what they are getting into and if they really want to they should be able to. Although if they have children they will have some kind of medical problem, (I know there is a problem but I can't remember what though) it is up to the parents to decide if the child should have to go though life with the problems it will be born with or the parents may just adopt to avoid those problems. The only real problem(to me) with the marrige would just be that it seems strange and wrong to some people. But that is just their opinion.

I could have argued with what you said but I really just wanted to start typing instead of reading. Anyway your turn.  

Cloud0.0Strife

agrab0ekim

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 10:34 am
Cloud0.0Strife
Damn! I really had no idea what I was up against. How old are you man? Cause that was well. . . I donno but it sounded smart. how is a 14 year old supposed to compete with that? Ah well. My reasoning will be a lot shorter and simpler so here goes.

If the brother and sister love each other enough to marry then it should be okay because they will know what they are getting into and if they really want to they should be able to. Although if they have children they will have some kind of medical problem, (I know there is a problem but I can't remember what though) it is up to the parents to decide if the child should have to go though life with the problems it will be born with or the parents may just adopt to avoid those problems. The only real problem(to me) with the marrige would just be that it seems strange and wrong to some people. But that is just their opinion.

I could have argued with what you said but I really just wanted to start typing instead of reading. Anyway your turn.

18, senior... well, i will respond after work (on lunch)  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 11:58 am
Blimey. My brothers 17 and He sounds as intellectual as a spoon. Well he doesn't but I'm just trying to make a point.  

Cloud0.0Strife

agrab0ekim

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 1:22 pm
Cloud0.0Strife
Blimey. My brothers 17 and He sounds as intellectual as a spoon. Well he doesn't but I'm just trying to make a point.

well, he is just not wishing to be that way.. it is a mentality that you must choose to fill..

And, what i wrote above was only 5 minutes of work, you should see my real arguments (research-paper type with atleast 12 pages)  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 1:39 pm
You would make a damn good laywer.  

Cloud0.0Strife

agrab0ekim

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 3:10 pm
Cloud0.0Strife
You would make a damn good laywer.

you havent seen me use loopholes yet... xd

yeah, i get that alot, am thinking of enviromental law... not sure yet, as i love marine biology and looked at schools with that in mind...  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 6:32 am
Cloud0.0Strife

ok, i will respond to this (respond to what i said too (it included links for the health problem you refered to))

Just because one loves someone a lot does not mean marrage should happen; i love my mother, my dog, and my sister, yet, should i really marry any of them? Marrage is two fold, legal and religious. Religious marrage could not work in this form due to the fact that it is specifically banned in said institutions. Legaly, the same rights already apply to family as they do to spouses  

agrab0ekim

Cloud0.0Strife

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 8:08 am
agrab0ekim
Cloud0.0Strife

ok, i will respond to this (respond to what i said too (it included links for the health problem you refered to))

Just because one loves someone a lot does not mean marrage should happen; i love my mother, my dog, and my sister, yet, should i really marry any of them? Marrage is two fold, legal and religious. Religious marrage could not work in this form due to the fact that it is specifically banned in said institutions. Legaly, the same rights already apply to family as they do to spouses

I did say loves the other enough. Also if the two people had a problem marrying because of a religion then they probably wouldn't.
To be honest I can't think of anything else. I forfeit.  
~.The Atheist Guild.~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff