Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Um. (Xavier & Helmut) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:49 pm
He waffled over his decision for days, trying to figure out what The Right Thing To Do was. When no spark of inspiration had slapped him, Xavier figured he would just go with his instinct - whatever that was, and he slouched to Helmut's door, giving a little knock, feathers drooping against his back.

"Helmut?" he called out hesitantly. "It...it's me..."

enoh love

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:57 pm
…Her door was speaking to her. Why was her door speaking to her? And why did it sound like Xavier? Her attempts to go leave her room would have to be put on hold until this particular mystery was solved. There was one answer to this though, one that seemed fairly obvious: that it actually was Xavier on the other side of that door. Especially since he had just claimed It's me, and to her knowledge, she had never formally met her door.

Her expression lit up, though there was nobody around to see it (unless her door was sentient, of course), and she leaned against the door, trying to get on tip toe enough to see through the peep hole. Sadly, she was still too short to even see over the bottom curve.

"Who is me?" She demanded, teasingly, before dropping her voice to as seriously threatening as she could make it. "What's the password?!"

Here's to hoping she really was talking to Xavier, and not a mimick, sentient door.

kuuropii

Enoh Love
Crew

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:01 pm
He may or may not have wilted a little.

"It's....it's Xavier...?" he said hesitantly, now starting to panic because what if Helmut had forgotten about him? What if she didn't want to be best friends anymore? What if this wasn't Helmut behind the door and instead was someone else entirely?

"It's meeeeeee Helmutttttt," Xavier whined, prodding at the door with a claw.

enoh love

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:05 pm
She imagined him wilting on the other side of the door. In her mind, he was rather like a flower, where his head bowed first and his shoulders just slumped after, then he turned all sorts of dull colours and -

"You're not Helmut, I'm Helmut!" She gasped, trying to sound offended, but almost immediately tapered off into peals of laughter. There was a small series of thumps, and then the door opened a crack, just enough for her to peek out with one suspiciously narrowed blue eye. "What's the password?" She demanded again, in a hushed whisper.

kuuropii

Enoh Love
Crew

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:29 pm
Xavier had practically melted against the door, flopped like a half wilted bird.

"I-i-is it...." He had no ideas. "......H...Helmut...? Or, erm..." he sounded flustered.

"F...food?"

enoh love

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:49 pm
Hee-hee, he really was like a real wilted flower. Except he was already a bunch of dull colours - maybe he was the reverse, he'd get all colourful or something -

"Food?" She parroted, having wandered off mentally just long enough to forget the whole reason she was tormenting him. Instead, at his suggestion, she threw open the door and stared up at him, grinning widely under that puff of fluffy white hair.

kuuropii

Enoh Love
Crew

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:52 pm
Unfortunately for Helmut, as soon as she opened the door, there was approximately one second in which Xavier was actually still standing - and then he toppled forward, having been leaning against the door, crashing onto Helmut and sending them both careening onto the carpet.

"HELMUUUTTT," Xavier screeched. "OH NO DID I KILL YOU?!"

enoh love

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:06 pm
When she threw the door open, she hadn't even considered the very real possibility of it back firing on her. In fact, she only briefly considered it - in the form of a small 'oh, no' when he was a literal moment away from landing on her. She let a small screech as he did land on her, and crumpled to the ground under his weight.

There was a breathless few seconds before she started giggling again.

"Oooowwwww~" She whined between her giggles, and started fidgeting under him, pulling her limbs into more comfortable positions - or at least she had started, before his panic settled in, and she immediately flopped to the ground, limp like a rag doll. "YES~" She wailed, breathlessly. "i am dead!" With one dramatic woof, she lolled her tongue out of her mouth.

kuuropii

Enoh Love
Crew

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:31 pm
He'd done it. He'd actually - he'd -

"HELMUTTTT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!" Xavier screeched, and reached out, giving her shoulders a shake. "DON'T DIE YOU'RE MY ONLY FRIEND DON'T DIE HELMUT PLEASE I'LL GIVE YOU ANYTHING DON'T DIE - "

enoh love

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:41 pm
She let him shake her, but she had to press her lips into a tight, thin line as he continued to screech at her. Then, once he tapered off for a second, she lifted both hands into the air, and whispered in her most convincingly dead voice ever (which meant, naturally, that it was just a little whisper):

"I want a hug." A small pause, and her tiny claws flexed in the air. "and food."

kXuuropii

Enoh Love
Crew

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:49 pm
Xavier stared down at the "dead" Helmut.

"Is that all?" he asked, with some relief, his voice barely a whisper. He bent over her and hauled Helmut up, squashing her against his chest and maybe giving out a small whimper or two because he hadn't meant to kill her, honestly, he didn't meant to!

(He didn't have any food, though.)

enoh love

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:57 pm
Xavier hoisted her up and squished him against her, and she let out a keen of delight, swinging her feet for a moment before wrapping her arms around him, locking him in in a squeeze of her own. Then, since she had ample practice at despondent bird climbing already, she hauled herself up and tried to get on his shoulders - all the while hoping he wouldn't topple on her again.

"Okay, you can owe me food later." She gave a sage nod, deeming his hug enough to revive her. "Did you come over to play?"

Enoh Love
Crew

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:02 pm
He was now extremely glad that he had not, in fact, killed Helmut, some of the tension easing from Xavier's shoulders. He was completely used to Helmut's antics by now, and let her maneuver practically on top of him, dark eyes peering upwards.

"Erm," he said, and was immediately flustered again. "N...not entirely, no..."

enoh love

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:24 pm
"…No?" Helmut blinked a bit, pausing her efforts to climb him like a feathery mountain to look down at him in curious surprise. "Whattcha wanna do, then?"

Enoh Love
Crew

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:29 am
He was having a terrible sense of deja-vus. Xavier felt his face grow red.

"Um." he said brilliantly.

enoh love

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas