Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
Hyper and Piltover Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HyperFox2

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:33 am
Well basically, the world is in 100 years future. So technology has advanced with new robot companions coming out and everything is technological etc. A weird time hole has been opened in the sky and scientists are doing research on it. They come up with a watch called the Time Jumper. The time traveler entered a contest to be the tester and the first person to travel to the past. But the watch is just a prototype, so when he/she go back in time 100 years ago (around steampunk-19th century) the watch is jammed and they can't get back. So they are stuck in the past and are found by a person that offers them to stay and are totally open enough to believe their time traveling story.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:48 am
Piltover Jinx
User Image

Michael smiled a bit as he looked down at the watch he was just given. 'I can't believe this is happening' He thought happily as he reached to turn it on. As soon as he turned the watch to the correct date he was sucked into and thrown out of a portal that opened for a split second. When he was spit out of the portal he fell forward and accidentally landed on the watch, jamming it in the process. "Huh? D-did it work?" He asked himself as he sat up in small alleyway he landed in. "This certainly doesn't look like home" He said as he looked around a little while sitting.

HyperFox2

getsmoked

Anxious Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:59 am
User Image

Effy walked down the stone path, her heels clacking against the stone as she moved. Her hood was high on her head, shielding her from the rays of the sun. As she passed the train station she saw an odd sight. A boy wearing weird clothing sitting on the ground. Curious, she strolled over to him and tilted her head as she looked down at him. "Who're you? Where did you come from? You're wearing odd clothing." she rambled as she walked in circles around him, inspecting him as if he were a scientific specimen. "I'm Elizabeth by the way. Elizabeth Stonem. But you can call me Effy."

Hyper_Fox2

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:16 am
Piltover Jinx
User Image

Michael looked around a little more before hearing a voice come from behind him. He quickly jumped up and turned to look towards the voice. When he saw it was a girl in clothing that he had only seen in really old photos he tried to speak but was cut off by her question and introduction. "Um my name's Michael" He finally spoke when she finished. "Nice to meet you but first can you tell me what year it is and where we are?" He asked curiously.

HyperFox2

getsmoked

Anxious Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:34 am
User Image

Effy nodded as she pondered. "Hmmm? You're at the Renton train station, 1870. Are you new?" she explained with a gentle smile on her face. She put her hand down for him that was covered in a white glove to help him up from the spot. "It's uncomfortable to sit there for too long. Here, let me help you up." Effy chirped as she grabbed his hand and helped him to his feet. She walked in circles around him so more, truly curious of his clothing. It looked so...interesting! She's never seen clothing like this before, ever! It looked like it didn't even belong in this century.

Hyper_Fox2

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:47 am
Piltover Jinx
User Image

Michael reached up and took her hand. "Thanks and yeah I just arrived in fact" He said as he was helped up. '1870 huh? better hide these' He thought as he made sure to keep the watch under his sleeve and his head phones hidden under the collar of his jacket. He slipped his hands into the pockets in his jacket and smiled gently.

HyperFox2

getsmoked

Anxious Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:59 am
User Image

Effy nodded but she was confused as to how he got here. "How'd you get here? The train to here doesn't come for another hour." she told him as she flipped her right hand to show a watch on the underside of her wrist. "And you still never told me why you look like that. Definitely not from this year if I have to say. You're so...shiny." Effy chuckled sweetly as she titled her head, a curious look on her face.

Hyper_Fox2

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:01 pm
Piltover Jinx
User Image

"W-well you see..." He started as he thought about what he could say. "Would you believe the train came early today?" He finished hoping that it could have happened. "And as for my clothes they're actually quite normal where I come from. Most people where 'shiny' things there"

HyperFox2

getsmoked

Anxious Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:20 pm
User Image

Effy shook her head, her pigtails swaying as she did so. "Definitely didn't. Mr. Kingsley is never early, never late, always on time." Effy told him as she looked around. "Plus, even if it did come early, there could be no way that you were the only one on that train to come to Renton." she added, not seeing another single soul standing around. "Come on, tell me the truth." Effy chirped as she stroked his hair somewhat motherly.

Hyper_Fox2

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:31 pm
Piltover Jinx
User Image

Michael sighed a bit at the answer. 'Great and the watch wont turn either' He thought as he played with the watch under his sleeve. "Fine I'll tell you" He said then move her hands away from his head and double checked there was no one else around. "I-I'm from the future" He told her wondering if she would even believe that.

HyperFox2

getsmoked

Anxious Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:37 pm
User Image

Effy nodded her head, smiling before she simply said, "Makes sense." she shrugged her shoulders and replaced the hood on her head. "Come on then, you can stay with me. I'm sure you're tired as well." Effy instructed as she grabbed his hand pulled him along with her towards her bakery. It was small but the only one in town, plus everyone loved Effy's baking. She unlocked the door to the small shop, pointing towards the stairs behind the check out counter that lead to the living quarters. "Go up those stairs and to the right is my bedroom, you can rest in there for now. When you awake, I'll make some tea and we can have cake while you tell me all about the future, okay?" Effy told him, or more like demanded him, as she removed her cape and placed on an apron.

Hyper_Fox2

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:21 pm
Piltover Jinx
User Image

Michael looked ather a bit shocked that she actually believed him. "R-really? You actually believe that?" He asked as he was dragged away. He then nodded a little as he was told where her bedroom was. "Ok I guess" He said as he walked up the stairs and to the room he was told about.

HyperFox2

getsmoked

Anxious Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:09 pm
User Image

Effy shrugged as she answered, "No big deal, anything is possible, no?" she gave him a warm smile before watching him make his way upstairs. She'll have to clean up her study now that she had a guest, luckily she mainly slept on the couch in there so it wasn't a big deal to have someone occupy her bed.
Soon Effy started to bake. She measured out how much flour, sugar, eggs etc. to put into the batter, deciding to make cookies rather than cake. Cookies went great with the tea she had. She was actually quite excited, having a guest and all. She's usually all alone so this was a nice change of pace. She'd also have to go out and buy him some more suitable clothes for this time line so he wouldn't draw as much attention.

Hyper_Fox2

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:18 pm
Piltover Jinx
User Image

Michael looked around the room a little as he moved to the bed. He smiled a little seeing all the things that were different in this time. But at the same time he wanted to return to his own time so he rolled up his sleeve a little and looked at the jammed watch. It didn't look like much had happened. 'the damage must be internal' He thought with a sigh. He knew it could take him months to figure out and fix what was wrong. "I better get used to being here" He said to himself as he pulled his sleeve back down and waited for Effy.

HyperFox2

getsmoked

Anxious Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:32 pm
User Image

It wasn't long until Effy slowly entered into the bedroom, a tray with two filled tea cups on saucers and a plate covered in checkered cookies. "Hallo, meine lieben!(Hello, my dear!)" the girl chirped as she placed the tray on the bed and gently sat down. She handed Michael his cup before soon picking up her's and taking a sip. "Okay, so! Tell me, how did you get here?" Effy smiled sweetly at him as she titled her head to the side, her eyes glistening with curiosity.

Hyper_Fox2

~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces