Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
Separate Worlds (Phoenix347 x His Gwen) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:42 pm
User Image

~Separate Crowds~
Tokyo, Japan || Early July || Okran High School ((which is fictional as far as I'm aware))

User Image
Name: Akira Sorano
Grade: 11
Dislikes: Spicy foods, Chemistry, bullies
Personality: Akira is a calm, approachable guy. His attitude towards everyone lead him to being one of the most popular people in the school. While he might seem stern from far away, he's always open to new people. He tries to help others as much as possible, and despises bullies.
Story: Throughout school Akira has been known by almost everyone. His grades let him be a top honor student, his athletic ability had him scouted by every sports team in the school and he knew someone in every class. He quickly garnered the attention of many girls in school, although he's rejected all confessions he's received. No one knows much about him outside of school other than that his parents work overseas and he is an only child. After school he practically vanishes from everyone with a new excuse, although some have tried to follow him but failed.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:15 am
User Image
Name: Ruka Kokonoe
Grade: 11
+Reading
+Sweets
+Solitude
Dislikes:
-Invasion of personal space
-Talking
-Going to school
Personality: Ruka is a quiet, shy and introverted girl. She is outcasted by everyone at school, not having one friend. No one in school has every heard her voice, even the teachers. She has a sour outlook on people and is an only child living with her mother. She hates going to school because she's often bullied although she's learned to ignore it by now. But she is quite beautiful, no one denying that. So people call her the 'Silent Princess' but no one dare speak to her.
Story: Ever since she was little, Ruka was never able to make real friends. Her trust in people swiftly disappeared as more and more people were quick to leave her or liked using her to throw under the bus if they had done something wrong. She's quite smart although she skips school a lot to avoid having to deal with people. But when she as at school you can often find her in the library. At home she does most of the house chores since her mom is always working late.  

getsmoked

Anxious Vampire

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:41 am
User Image
~Akira Sorano~
╔═════════════════════════════════════╗
Where at: Street towarrds school
With: Pedestrians + Ruka
Thoughts: I have to be early!
╚═════════════════════════════════════╝
((OOC; Figured I'd start it off at the beginning of a day.))

Akira woke up with his alarm blaring, and with no one to come get him he had to shut it off. Today was a thursday, meaning he just had two more days and he could sleep in. He quickly got up and dressed in his uniform before heading down to grab something quick on his run towards school. If he didn't make it in time, he'd be surrounded by 'friends and find his shoe locker full of confessions again. He hated having to reject each girl. They were all cute, beautiful, funny, you name it and he's seen it in a girl. None of them seemed right though so he rejected them as quick as he could. Even with that reputation some girls got their hopes up.

Akira smashed up the eggs and bacon once they were done and through them on a cheese-layered tortilla before running out the door with his bag. He was just a tad bit late getting out, meaning he'd have to run to make up for it. He ran down the street towards the school, chomping down on the burrito but keeping it together until he could stand still, As he rounded a corner, and ran down a shorter sidewalk, he spotted another student of his school. He dodged to the side to avoid running into her from behind, and was able to do so just in time, but his bag bumped into her and his student ID card fell out. Akira just kept running, and didn't realize he passed the Silent Princess.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:52 am
User Image

» I BEEN FEELING 「 ↻ LIKE A GHOST
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxA N D x I T ' Sx W H A Tx I H A T Ex T H E M O S T
( ◞ and ) ❜ ⋮ guess i'm giving ) up again
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx this time » this time
»` x 「 ° THIS TIME I *↓ MIGHT JUST DISAPPEAR
xxxxxxxxxx⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅

Ruka slowly made her way to school, listening to classical piano music from her iphone as she made her way. Minding her own business, she suddenly felt a bump from some idiot running past her. She watched as he ran ahead, a bored look on her face even though it was someone from her school. She couldn't tell who from just the back. She heard a small clacking against the pavement and her head turned down to look at a plastic card. Oh, his student i.d. Ruka kneeled down to pick it up, turning it upright to see who this person was. It was that popular boy in her class. Akira, was his name. She didn't remember anyone's name in her class, so this was news to her. A sigh escaped her lips as she continued to make her way to school, taking her sweet time about it. She didn't have to get there early to avoid anything or anyone, so there was no need to rush. If anything it'd be better if she was late, just so she didn't have to deal with someone teasing about her isolation in the morning. But she'd still have to deal with the hate notes and thumbtacks in her shoe locker. Ruka placed the i.d. in her skirt pocket so she didn't lose it. She hated people but she wasn't heartless. He would need it so she might as well return it. As she reached right outside the school gates, Ruka heard a cat crying, coming from the tree in front of the gate. Feeling bad for the poor animal, Ruka did what she always did; something weird. Placing her school bag on the ground, Ruka began climbing the tree, trying to rescue the cat from its situation.

Phoenix347

getsmoked

Anxious Vampire

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:32 am
User Image
~Akira Sorano~
Where at: School shoe lockers
With: Pedestrians + Ruka
Thoughts: What is she doing?
((OOC; Hittin the hay for tonight))

Just as the doors open, Akira was the first one through. Before anyone could arrive, he slipped on his school shoes and taped over the vent to prevent letters being pushed in. "Mission accomplished!" he exclaimed to only himself, giving a thumbs up to the locker. Of course he'd get a few between the classes, but the majority came from here. Other students began to enter the area so Akira made his way out with his bag. He chomped on the last bite of his breakfast burrito and let out a satisfied sigh.

He stretched in the middle of the school entrance yard, relieved to have made it on time. He'd remember to get up early next time rather than try and sleep a couple extra minutes. A couple acquaintances passed by him, and he gave appropriate replies. While he knew over a dozen people at least, he didn't have any best friend, which sometimes got on his nerves. He couldn't see anyone in his little entourage he'd spend more time with outside of school. A couple girls called out to him by the entrance and although he waved at them, his attention was on the girl past them, and at the tree near the entrance.

"Hey Riu, isn't that the Silent Princess?" he asked one of this friends passing by. The guy looked back and nodded. "Ya it is. Wonder what she's doing today." He didn't really seam interested as he just walked by Akira. Akira however, stood for a little longer, watching out of curiosity. A group of guys called his attention away, and Akira turned away to talk with the friends.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:47 am
User Image

Ruka reached towards the cat, trying to help it down. At first when her hand had gotten near it, it had attacked it and her a little bit of her forearm; red marks and a little bit of blood covered her right arm. Stupid school and their stupid short sleeved uniforms. Sighing, not excited to have to go all the way to the clinic after this, she finally got ahold of the hissing cat as she carefully climbed down the tree and landed softly on the pavement. Ruka set the cat down, watching it run away across the street. She smiled slightly before she took a look at her new injuries. She grabbed her bag, and made her way towards the school doors. Once inside, she ignored the people whispering and gossiping about her, going straight for her shoe locker. The female student removed her sneakers opening the locker door. A small folded, crinkled note fell out and she reached down to pick it up. It was nothing new when she unfolded it. It was someone calling her a freak but she couldn't care less. Years of this had taught her to toughen up, although it did hurt every once in awhile. Dumping out the tacks in a nearby trash can, Ruka slipped on her uwabaki, closed her shoe locker and made her way towards the nurse to get her injuries bandaged. She ignored the comments about the scratches, going directly towards her destination.

By the time she had gotten there, the school bell chimed, signaling that class was going to start. She shrugged it off, no big deal. At least she showed up today. When the nurse saw her walk in, she gave the girl a gentle smile. Ruka showed her the scratches on both her hands and her right forearm. She motioned her hands to inform the nurse it was a cat that had done this. "Alright, have a seat. I'll wrap them up for you, Ruka." the nurse said sweetly as she stood from her seat to retrieve bandaids and bandages. Ruka sat on the white clinic bed, looking around at all the things that were there while the nurse patched her up. Two bandaids on each hand and a wrap around her forearm. Ruka nodded as a thank you and started to make her way to class. No one will care if she's late anyways.

((Night!))

Phoenix347

getsmoked

Anxious Vampire

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:04 pm
User Image
~Akira Sorano~
Where at: first class
With: Students
Thoughts:
((OOC; And I just realized I put this in the 1x1 search forum...))

Akira's friends dragged himself inside, preventing him from looking back at the girl. They walked to their first class, discussing some of the shows on last night. As they entered the classroom they followed Akira over to his seat near the window, still talking non-stop. More students piled into the room and the bell chimed, sending the entourage around Akira to their seats. The teacher walked in and started calling attendance, and only one student was missing. One of the girls joked it was the princess 'who was kidnapped', to which much of the class laughed at.

"Cut it out.." Akira said loud enough over the laughs, bringing quiet back to the room. They apparently forgot his attitude towards bullies, and no more jokes were made as the teacher finished attendance and began class. Akira covered the subject last night so he decided to take it easy this class, leaning back in his chair and glancing over to the vacant seat. He had only seen the Silent Princess a few times, and like her reputation, they didn't talk. She was practically a school wonder, yet whenever Akira tried to approach her he was stopped by a friend.

Piltover Jinx

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:02 pm
User Image

Ruka eyed the classroom, deciding on if she should really go in or go to the roof to skip. She opted for the first option, knowing that she would have to attend class at least once in awhile to keep her grades up. Sighing silently, the girl slid open the classroom door, everyone's heads turning to look at her. The class began to whisper about her, calling her weird and things like that. "Ah, Ruka, glad you could join us today. Please, take your seat." The girl nodded as she made her way to the back of the classroom, sitting down in the plastic chair. She removed her notebook, textbook and pencil case from her bag so she could follow along with what the teacher was teaching. The bandaids moved with her hand as she began to take notes, her nails scratching at them every now and then.

Soon class was over, but the school had ordered an assembly as a welcome back from break thing. All the students started to pile out of the class room, friends and cliques grouping up and waiting for each other so they could all go together upstairs. Ruka stood up silently, putting her things in her bag. As she stood, she looked over at the desk next to her. It was that popular boy that everyone has loved since junior high. She stood next to his desk as she took out the i.d. card he had dropped when he bumped into her on his way to school. Ruka gently placed it on his desk before she started to walk away.

Phoenix347

((Lol, I saw that. If anything you can ask a crew member to move the topic into the correct forum))  

getsmoked

Anxious Vampire

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:45 pm
User Image
~Akira Sorano~
Thoughts: Right, we have an assembly...
((OOC; Wonderin when a good time to make them meet fully would be...))

When the girl entered, the class went silent but for a moment before chatter started up. Akira turned his attention away from her seat and looked between the window and the teacher giving the lesson. In truth his head was mostly in the clouds. He stayed up late last night and work up late this morning. He almost ran over a student to make it to his locker in time. AFter school he always had to lose followers. He wondered just why he got a school life requiring him to be active all the time. He didn't even look towards the teacher as his name was called, but answered his question easily.

The bell chimed, and he stood to leave before being flanked by friends and carried out of the classroom. C="Come on, let's sit together at the assembly!" "We should get in the front before it's taken!" "No the back!" They kept going on about where to sit at the assembly while Akira was just dragged along. "Can I at least walk on my own?" he exclaimed, and they responded by letting go and stepping back a bit, only to get closer once he was on his own feet. They were still talking between each other as he led them into the assembly area trying to remember what all was going to be addressed in today's announcement.

Piltover Jinx

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:26 pm
User Image

Walking past the large group of boys, Ruka tried to make her way to the assembly without incident. Unfortunately, that did go to plan. One of the boys was chuckling to himself and his friends as well before they rammed into her, causing her to fall. The boys immediately started to laugh aloud. "Sorry, sorry, accident, princess." the boy lied, trying to muffle his laughter. Ruka's eyebrow twitched as she sat on the floor. No words came from her mouth as she sat there for a moment before standing up swiftly. She glared daggers at the teenager who pushed her. She moved in front of the boy that she sits next to, making him halt his walking. "Everyone always says it's an accident. Then why does it keep happening!? Tell your monkeys to leave me alone! Go to hell!" Ruka yelled loudly as she turned on her heel and angrily speed walked away.

Phoenix347

getsmoked

Anxious Vampire

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:26 pm
User Image
~Akira Sorano~
Thoughts:
((OOC; Was planning to have him pick up the card later on
Would you like for me to post as the announcement?))

As they neared the room, Akira heard someone fall, and one of the guys apologized. To the princess. Of all people. Akira hoped it was enough, although she decided to stop him in his tracks and yell at him before speeding away. "Wha... What was that about guys?!" he turned to the one who bumped into her. "Like I said, an accident. Not like anyone cares about that princess. She should just stay out of everyone's- OW!" Akira did a chop on his head before he could finish his sentence. "You're no better than a bully. Cut. It. Out." Others looked sad at his outrage moment so he decided to leave them in their tracks, to sit by himself at the assembly. "No better than bullies..." he muttered to himself as he walked to the back of the room, though still attracting attention.

Piltover Jinx

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:28 pm
User Image

Ruka looked over at who sat next to her. Her eyebrow twitched and she let out a loud sigh. Out of all the people. Ruka glared at the boy before turning her attention to the assembly that was about to start. She was not going to school tomorrow. Another "sick" day for her. Luckily her mom either doesn't care or just doesn't interfere. She hated this school so much and all the people in it. People at school were jerks, hunting for the next target and she was always the target.

Phoenix347

getsmoked

Anxious Vampire

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:34 pm
User Image
~Akira Sorano~
Where at: Assembly hall
Thoughts: Oh Crap!
((OOC; improvising my knowledge of japanese schools & seasons a bit...))

Akira wasn't paying much attention as he chose a seat, more worried about getting through the assembly without falling asleep. While he liked school, this wasn't his idea of fun. He closed his eyes as the principal stepped up to the podium and started. "First of all, I would like to welcome each and every one of you back from your break!" she started. "I hope you are well rested and ready for this semester! Sports are starting up once more, so all sports clubs should have their teams written and submitted before the week. Also, we will be celebrating the Tanabata festival here next week! We will begin preparations for stalls and classroom selection for the festival tomorrow. The forecast is sunny all week, so we will be hosting on the 7th, which gives each class and club fivd days."

Akira entirely forgot about the festival. It was an event where people would write on strips of paper and hang them on bamboo. Most of the time they were romantic wishes, while some just pure aspirations by people hoping to raise grades or for the newest soundtrack or something. Akira would just have to put down the same as he did last year, in secret of course. The teacher went on through some more noteworthy happenings and announcements, so Akira paid attention again. "- and remember, you need your student ID for all of these events. You will not be given a new one, so be sure to keep yours safe. That will be all, have a pleasant day!" Akira made sure to keep his ID safe, right in his pocket- Or was it? He patted it down, finding only his cellphone, no card inside.

He must have put it in another pocket, so he patted down each, to find no results. He must have left it in the classroom right? He got up to race back to check each classroom, only to be stopped by multiple people along the way, a couple pretending to apologize for the incident earlier, some girls asking him to go with them to the festival, and sports teams asking him to sign on before turning in their team. "Guys, guys! GUYS!" he tried to get them to move out of the way, but to no avail. He had to go around as it seemed the doorway he came from had been flooded with people, and the rest were just stopping him. He took a side corridor, and would be taking the long way around to the first class. He was lucky he was fast, as the group tried to follow but gave up quickly.

Piltover Jinx

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:04 pm
User Image

As soon as the assembly ended, Ruka decided to leave school early. She was already done after what happened today and she didn't want to deal with anything else anymore. She made her way back to the classroom, ignoring to whispering and glares directed towards her. She pushed past the large group of students gathered at the classroom door, and retrieved her bag. She looked at the boy's student card that was sitting on his desk and she shook her head. Last time she'd be nice to him. She walked past everyone once more to go downstairs and leave school, expecting another angry note and thumbtacks in her shoes.

Opening her locker, she achieved what she had expected. removing the note from her locker she read in female writing, Apologize, b***h!!! Ruka scrunched the note in her hand, her brows furrowed in annoyance and maybe a little sadness. Dumping out the thumbtacks from her loafers, Ruka proceeded to place her shoes on and made her way off the campus and towards her part time job at a cafe.

((I think you should have him like try to apologize to her personally like the next day and she isn't there but after school his friends want him to hang out and they go to the cafe she works at?))

Phoenix347

getsmoked

Anxious Vampire

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:29 pm
User Image
~Akira Sorano~
Where at: Cafe
With: Silent princess
Thoughts: Oh...
((OOC; I actually got a better idea for that when we skip over to the next day, unless you want it done on the same day, I'll leave it up to you for it to be a normal cafe, maid, anime, sweets or whatnot.))

Taking the other door was a better decision, ad Akira wad able to run toward the classroom with little interference along the way. He found his card on his desk, but didn't think he could forget it like it was. Maybe it was just his mob of friends that dragged him off. He didn't have much time however as he heard the sound of the mob running after him. He jumped out the door only to see them approaching. He had to run again, toward the shoe lockers, otherwise he'd be late for work. He had to catch the train or He'd get an ear full from his boss.

There were no letters in his shoe locker thankfully, so he switched out quickly. Only problem was there were more people waiting for him before he left the school grounds. Coonfession letters, sport team signips, and a McDonald crier? Needless to say that was a new one, but Akira didn't have time to dabble as the horde caught up to him. He sprinted out the room, past everyone holding a paper to him. Constantly doing this after school earned his reputation, yet some tried to break it like it was a school wonder. The track team seemed especially eager as they raced after him out of the school.

"WE WILL CATCH YOU AKIRA!" The team captain yelled. "AND YOU WILL JOIN THE TRACK TEAM!" They tried each year since he started running from school, and hadn't caught him yet. They kept running, some keeping up better than last year. He'd have to jump into a shop to lose them. After pulling a circle through some alleyways, he jumped through a shop door and hiding as the window view was blocked by tints. When he looked up to figure out where he was however, he saw the silent princess in front of him.

Before she would scream at him again or speak, he placed his hand over her mouth and raised a finger with the other to his lips in a 'shh' sign, before looking out the window. The team ran past the shop, taking the turn and running past. They would probably keep at it so Akira was safe for now. He gave a sigh of relief and dropped his hands to his side. Athlete or not, he still got tired. Then there was the separate matter of the silent princess and what store he jumped into. It was a cafe, one he wasn't familiar with.

Piltover Jinx

~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces