Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
Two Trainers In Love (Reserved) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Runway Frequent Contestant 100
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 3:57 pm
User Image
Naomi, a pokemon trainer, was with her female Ninetails, Beauty, and her baby meowth, Meowzy. They were at the pokemon center having just finished their contest with another win. Meowzy was too young to compete but that didn't stop her from being able to practice along with the others. Naomi was waiting for her Rapidash, Blaze, and Bolt, her Jolteon to finish getting healed by Nurse Joy. She was brushing Flare, and Meowzy happily as she waited. She had a crush though on a guy that she knew of. She didn't think he knew she existed though since he was somewhat popular with the ladies. She never got a chance to talk to him. Plus being as shy as she was, she couldn't approach him.

Redswordomega

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 4:06 pm
Lupine Duchess

⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂ჭůℓїůs⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂

Ӎӫӫȡ: Needing to destress

User Image
Julius wasn't a ladies man. It was just that ladies trailed behind him like the carnival was in town or something! He was a gloomy, dark haired male that despised females (though he was in no way disrespectful to them) and he was what people described him as the "emo kid sitting in the back of the class alone" type of person. It didn't help that every time he left the house, he had a fan club of girls following him and so it appeared to the jocks and cheerleaders of his small school that he was a popular guy and they attempted to befriend him. Nah, that wasn't in anyway happening. He called for his shuppet, which was feeding on some pokemon food, to see if he was willing to go on a walk with him. Of course he was. So grabbing the last few bits of pokemon food in it's mouth, Shuppet few enthusiastically around it's trainer before perching like some bird on Julius's shoulders and following him out the door. His first stop was the woods and tiw as beginning to grow heavily dark. No girls dared to follow him into the woods, let alone when it was dark. So it was more or less his peace time.

Redswordomega

Tiny Duck

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 4:31 pm
User Image
Naomi Nekozowa

╔══════════════╗
Naomi, who had left the Pokemon Center a few minutes ago, was also walking through the woods on Blaze's back as she had a sprained ankle and needed help. She then saw Julius, with his Shuppet before she blushed. Blaze's mane was shining as they set up camp with her pokemon. She set up the tent and everything, all the while being careful of her ankle of course. Flare was collecting firewood. Being a shiny ninetales, people were always finding different ways to try and get Naomi to trade Flare for one of their pokemon, but Naomi always refused because Flare had been with her since they were both little. So trading any of her pokemon was out of the question. All of them except Bolt, were shiny. Then as Flare came back, Naomi sat down with Blaze, Bolt and Meowzy laying next to her while Naomi started their fire for the night. She hoped once day she could meet Julius but she thought it would never happen.
╚══════════════╝

Redswordomega

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 4:56 pm
Lupine Duchess

⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂ჭůℓїůs⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂

Ӎӫӫȡ: Pissed...

User Image
Someone dared to follow him. That was just bad luck. There were usually no males that followed him. As popular as he was with the jocks at school, Julius also scared them. He was a creepy as hell kid. The girls were immune this his weird side but they wouldn't dare be near him towards the night time. Yet, behind him, the strong flames of a pokemon flared and for a second he thought to rear around and scold whoever was being an a** and trying to follow him and that he wasn't interested. But at the last moments, he decided to rather continue onwards and as he did, he noticed that the flames grew smaller and smaller and reckoned that whoever was following him was probably just a trainer or a camper. Julius didn't care. He was due to leave this town in a matter of days. This was still his hometown, but he had traveled before, as a kid, and returned only for schooling. Now that he was 17, he was ready to travel again and was only staying for the comfort of his mother who wasn't ready to let him go yet. He emptied out his other pokeballs and a misdreavus and leafeon both popped out of their pokeballs. His starter pokemon was now a Torterra, he had a roselia with him and now his newest, a lucario, a gift from his elder brother. Much further up, near the pond, he decided to camp out as well and his pokemon made a protective barrier around him as he pulled out his many pokemon food.

Redswordomega

Tiny Duck

Redswordomega

Tiny Duck

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 5:52 pm
((Reminder. I have like.....4-5 RP's right now and if I don't reply by like 48 hours, PM me cause I might've just missed the notification  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 5:57 pm
User Image
Naomi Nekozowa

╔══════════════╗
Meowzy saw Julius and decided to follow him. She had a collar on with a locket on it. Inside of the locket was Naomi's picture. Meowzy then saw Julius setting up camp with his pokemon and came up to him saying "Nya!" (Hello!) She then smiled as she looked up at him smiling. She was shiny and she knew that Naomi loved Julius and was trying to help. She started purring as she looked up at him with the sweetest eyes.
╚══════════════╝

Redswordomega

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Redswordomega

Tiny Duck

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 6:05 pm
Lupine Duchess

⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂ჭůℓїůs⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂

Ӎӫӫȡ: ???

User Image
Julius was busy with prepping the fire and when he saw the pokemon, he was at least startled. Why the hell was there a collared meowth here? It was certain to have belonged to a trainer but he was busy. He couldn't just disrupt his pokemon from eating and he knew from experience not to leave them alone either. While he trusted his pokemon in being strong, a lot of his pokemon were small. There was nothing that resembled the legendary Red's team that had huge pokemon on the team. His lucario and Torterra were great fighters, but his misdreavus, leafeon, and roselia were tiny tiny little pokemon. He trusted his shuppet and his lucario though and they were finished feeding, "I need you to help this meowth back to safety."

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 6:30 pm
User Image
Naomi Nekozowa

╔══════════════╗
Meowzy looked up at Julius before she started rubbing against his leg. She was trying to get him to take her back to Naomi who did love him. Naomi told Meowzy stories of when she and Julius were little kids, how they would always play together and have a lot of adventures. But when they started their journeys she didn't hear or see him much. She became sad as Flare put it, but sad was an understatement. She then looked up at Julius as she rubbed against his leg hoping to at least get him to say hi to Naomi.
╚══════════════╝

Redswordomega

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Redswordomega

Tiny Duck

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 10:37 am
Lupine Duchess

⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂ჭůℓїůs⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂

Ӎӫӫȡ: Hungry

User Image
Sighing he reached to pet the meowth and explained that if it wanted him to follow, it would have to wait until the rest of his pokemon had their fair share of food. If it was an absolute emergency, he trusted his pokemon to follow it to whatever it was gesturing at and to return with news. Seeing that the meowth kitten was not in any form of panic anyways, he shrugged it off and thought nothing of it. He himself was a bit hungry so he pulled out a burger he'd stuffed in his bag that he had gotten in the local pokemart. It was nighttime and he was in the forest and whoever the pokemon belonged to was just probably lost but didn't look like they were injured or anything. So he just went on to petting the baby meowth and ate with his pokemon. His best friend, shuppet, even offered it a few of it's own share of food since it had eaten back at the house. Julius made a note not to pick favorites and to feed them all at the same time next time, but was glad that his shuppet was being a good fellow. His misdreavus was a different story and proceeded to spook the little meowth and since it was a normal type, meowth wouldn't attack back...though, it was just a silly jump scare prank and not a actual attack to the meowth. Julius would warn his other ghost pokemon to be nice and to eat because they were going to camp out all night and he refused to wake up at 5am again because it was begging for food.

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 1:45 pm
User Image
Naomi Nekozowa

╔══════════════╗
Meowzy purred as Julius pet her. She was laying in his lap. Just then Flare came out of the bushes having followed Meowzy's scent. Her silver and blue fur was shining in the moonlight. She saw Meowzy and said "Ninetales nine ninetales." (Naomi's looking for you little one.) As she looked at the bushes when Naomi came out. "Did you fine her, Flare?" She asked as she was riding on Blaze's back. She'd hurt her ankle so Blaze was helping her out. Meowzy came running over to Naomi purring softly and jumping into her trainer's arms. Then Naomi saw Julius and said "I'm so sorry for any trouble Meowzy may have caused." As she carefully got off Blaze's back and bowed wincing some as her ankle was still hurt.
╚══════════════╝

Redswordomega

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Redswordomega

Tiny Duck

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 2:37 pm
(Girls, when you try to avoid them, they follow you anyways XD)

Lupine Duchess

⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂ჭůℓїůs⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂

Ӎӫӫȡ: OHH MYYY GAWD -.-
People still follow me!!!

User Image
Julius was startled with the movement of the bushes and just as he got up to investigate, a shiny rapidash popped out along with its owner. He blinked at the familiar sight, though when she asked about Meowth, he waved it away, just glad that he didn't have to hurry up his pokemon to eat so they can go look for it's trainer. As he spoke, his voice was a raspy but delicate voice that said, "It's fine." Shuppet headbumped the meowth affectionately as they had seemed to be good friends and then went to circle the female trainer's head, joined by Misdreavus. Misdreavius of course was making sure to disappear and reappear and also glow but this time it wasn't doing it to prank others. The Lucario was the only one not affected by the new trainer and merely only sat by it's own trainer eating.

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 6:27 pm
User Image
Naomi Nekozowa

╔══════════════╗
Naomi looked at Julius and said "I don't know if you remember me Julius....We used to play together when we were kids.......I'm Naomi Nekozowa. It's been forever since I last saw you." She said noticing Meowzy started playing with Shuppet and Misdreavius chasing them and laughing. Flare kept an eye on Meowzy just in case. Flare had always been the protective type, especially for Naomi. Naomi pet Blaze's neck as she limped over to him to use some of his support.
╚══════════════╝

Redswordomega
((Lol yep. Also I didn't see your Out of character post at first I just saw it lol.))

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Redswordomega

Tiny Duck

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 10:41 am
Lupine Duchess

⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂ჭůℓїůs⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂

Ӎӫӫȡ: Confused

User Image
Ah! That was why she looked so familiar. Trying to bring up a smile to the girl, as fake as it was. "Yes, I remember you," he," lied. He forgotten much about her. They were a bit young and he was never the social type. She would often come and play and he would play with her pokemon too, but for selfish reasons. Naomi always had pokemon with her and her pokemon were always the coolest colors so he would pretend to be her friend to pet her little pokemon. It was cruel but he did come out with a small bond. Not enough, apparently, to remember her too well, but enough to remember her for.

Now Julius was not some cold hearted fellow and when he saw the other limp he sighed, "Ya need help back to town? I can't leave you alone with a sprained ankle. That's just be ugly for moral." He said, getting up as the rest of his pokemon finished eating. Everyone went back to their pokeballs except for the two that disliked being in them, his two best friends, Shuppet and Lucario. He offered to personally walk her back to town.

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 12:21 pm
User Image
Naomi Nekozowa

╔══════════════╗
"I'm fine. I'm actually on another journey. I'm trying to become a top coordinator. I've already won three of my five ribbons." She said as Blaze helped her onto his back. Meowzy jumped up and sat in Naomi's lap. Naomi wondered if he was lying. Flare could sense he was and huffed at him thinking he wasn't worth the effort of what Naomi was doing. "Be nice Flare." Naomi said as she noticed Flare huffing at Julius.

Naomi sighed as she said "I guess I'd better go back to camp. Got a lot to do for our next contest." as she blushed looking at him hoping he was not lying about remembering her. Blaze snorted a bit as they went back to camp. "I hope I'll see you again Julius." Naomi said as she looked back at them while her pokemon were wary about him. Flare was given to Naomi as a gift.

Naomi didn't have many friends growing up. Mainly because she was an introverted kind of girl. When she met Julius, however, she became more social. She cried herself to sleep that night knowing Julius didn't remember her. "I guess I'm not supposed to have human friends, let alone a boyfriend." She said with a sad smile on her face. Her pokemon friends laid around her knowing she felt alone and that she needed them. "Thanks you guys but.......I just wish I had one human friend in this world that didn't want something from me." Naomi said to them as she hugged Flare who licked her cheek trying to help her feel better.
╚══════════════╝

Redswordomega

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Redswordomega

Tiny Duck

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 1:20 pm
OOC1: Sorry XD my laptop called in sick!!
OOC2: I feel awful now D: for making her cry crying
OOC3: I'm going to model Lucario after the movie one so he can talk XD

Lupine Duchess

⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂ჭůℓїůs⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂

Ӎӫӫȡ: ?????

User Image
The girl looked a bit depressed and it was probably because of Julius. Sighing as he rubbed his head, Lucario came over and elbowed him in the ribs. He glared at the other pokemon for doing so and Lucario mentally communicated that he was shamed that his master couldn't handle a female properly Be nice to her. it growled. Signing, a bit out of character for him to care so much, he waved it off and said, "Let's head back to the lake then. Leafeon likes it by the water and plus the trees don't block her photosynthesis in the mornings. We'll leave in the afternoon...I'll go tell mother good bye tomorrow.

He was no trainer, as strong as his pokemon were now. He wasn't even a coordinator as Naomi was. In fact, he was just your average adventurer. The people who climbed mountains or swam deep to take a glimpse of the legendary pokemon, but to look and see only not to bother. He hated if he had to bother the amazing and legendary pokemon and it's habitat. There were bad enough people out there already that do that and he didn't want to add to the damage...he also wasn't out to be a pokemon ranger either though...

~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff